The End is Near / JESUS is Coming Soon

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Miz KJV Only

Oct 20, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
----------------------------------------------------

Matthew 24:9-14
Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name’s sake. And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another. And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many. And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold. But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved. And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the End come.

Mark 13:23-27
But take ye heed: behold, I have foretold you all things. But in those days, after that tribulation, the sun shall be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, And the stars of heaven shall fall, and the powers that are in heaven shall be shaken. And then shall they see the Son of man coming in the clouds with great power and glory. And then shall He send his angels, and shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from the uttermost part of the earth to the uttermost part of heaven.

Luke 21:25-27
And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring; Men’s hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken. And then shall they see the Son of Man coming in a cloud with power and great glory.

John 12:46-48
I am come a light into the world, that whosoever believeth on me should not abide in darkness. And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world. He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the Last Day.

Revelations 22:12-16
And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last. Blessed are they that do His commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city. For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie. I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.

AMEN

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name’s sake. And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another. And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many. And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold. But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved. And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the End come.

But take ye heed: behold, I have foretold you all things. But in those days, after that tribulation, the sun shall be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, And the stars of heaven shall fall, and the powers that are in heaven shall be shaken. And then shall they see the Son of man coming in the clouds with great power and glory. And then shall He send his angels, and shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from the uttermost part of the earth to the uttermost part of heaven.

And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring; Men’s hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken. And then shall they see the Son of Man coming in a cloud with power and great glory.

I am come a light into the world, that whosoever believeth on me should not abide in darkness. And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world. He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the Last Day.

And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last. Blessed are they that do His commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city. For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie. I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.

AMEN

Amen from me as well maam, like the closing words in the Bible Amen! Come Lord Jesus!

Anastasios UK

Oct 26, 2021
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Hi fellow Christians - thank you for this insightful post
I have heard that the book of Revelation speaks a lot of the end times, and Jesus' second coming
I came across this online Bible seminar on the book of Revelation - which is doing a series from chapters 1-22. Some of the points challenged my understanding and what I previously thought to be true, though all of it is biblical and backed up by scripture.

Would love to hear your thoughts, and also if you have any other recommendations when looking to understand the book or Revelation

Kind regards

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi fellow Christians - thank you for this insightful post
I have heard that the book of Revelation speaks a lot of the end times, and Jesus' second coming
I came across this online Bible seminar on the book of Revelation - which is doing a series from chapters 1-22. Some of the points challenged my understanding and what I previously thought to be true, though all of it is biblical and backed up by scripture.

Would love to hear your thoughts, and also if you have any other recommendations when looking to understand the book or Revelation

Kind regards
Appears the video clip is from a cult in Korea Shincheonji Church, pushing a promised pastor Chairman Lee Man-Hee , a theology, a tabernacle, etc

ABOUT
THE PROMISED PASTOR

Who is the Promised Pastor?

I. Birth and Childhood
Chairman Lee Man-Hee
was born as the descendant of the lineage of Korean kings, a lineage 500 years old, and was born in a poor countryside on September 15th, 1931.

Wikipedia: Lee Man-hee (Korean: 이만희; Hanja: 李萬熙; born 15 September 1931) is a Korean religious leader. Lee is the founder of the Shincheonji Church of Jesus the Temple of the Tabernacle of the Testimony (SCJ), a South Korean Christian group, that has been accused of being a religious cult, who has claimed that Jesus Christ appeared before him as a "bright heavenly figure". He has been accused by the press of being a "false prophet".

Last edited:

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

AMEN
Many signs have yet to be fulfilled before the second coming

The Antichrist revealed in Jerusalem, The Two Witnesses revealed as seen in Revelation 11, plagues upon the earth, etc

GRACE ambassador

Mar 1, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
op: the End is Near / JESUS is Coming Soon

Pure Speculation of course; Better Is:
"the end MAY be near {OR far} / JESUS Could be coming soon(er) OR LATER!
{Another 1 or 2000 years?} Only God Knows!

Precious friend, it is better to just "study" Revelation "by yourself" With The Holy
Ghost As
your Blessed Teacher! All we find from prophecy experts Is
Confusion, "biting and devouring one another," In Total Disagreement!

Thank And Praise God For His Word Of Truth, Rightly Divided, Which

ExpulVanquishinates {is that a word? :)} Vanquishes Confusion Into Oblivion,
Being "Approved Unto God!" Amen? Other Recommendations are:

Bible "study" Rules and:

(2 Timothy 2:15; Romans 16:25; Ephesians 1:3-9; Ephesians 3:9 =
Grace/Mystery fellowship
{Romans - Philemon}, For ALL “to SEE,” today,?)

Please Be Richly Encouraged, Enlightened, Exhorted, and Edified!
God's Simple Will!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Many signs have yet to be fulfilled before the second coming

The Antichrist revealed in Jerusalem, The Two Witnesses revealed as seen in Revelation 11, plagues upon the earth, etc
Its rather odd that even paul said , TIME IS SHORT , yet todays generation keeps waiting for something men taught it .
Most have no idea we are MUCH father along in the time line . THEY TOO BUSY WAITING for what MEN promised them
and taught them . NO . I am telling us all , no warning us all , THAT We are much farther along
than most think . Our churches , in large have lulled men to sleep . BUT i say , be WATCHING
lest COMING SUDDENLY JESUS FIND YOU SLEEPING and saying in your heart , MY LORD DELAYS HIS COMING .
Rather odd paul , james and others say the TIME is near , BUT TODAY WE SAY , OH IT CANT BE NEAR
cause this and that aint occured .
And before i get the reminder of second thess , where paul said JESUS cant return TILL
TRY and REMEMBER that PAUL ALSO SAID , THE MYSTERY OF INQUITY IS ALREADY AT WORK . YEAH .
I say if we would but return to our bibles and learn for ourselves , oh how we would SEE THE REAL SIGNS OF THE TIMES .
I repeat , THE COMING OF JESUS IS AT THE DOOR . ITS VERY NEAR . BETTEER LIVE as THOUGH IT IS TOO .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Appears the video clip is from a cult in Korea Shincheonji Church, pushing a promised pastor Chairman Lee Man-Hee , a theology, a tabernacle, etc

ABOUT
THE PROMISED PASTOR

Who is the Promised Pastor?

I. Birth and Childhood
Chairman Lee Man-Hee
was born as the descendant of the lineage of Korean kings, a lineage 500 years old, and was born in a poor countryside on September 15th, 1931.

Wikipedia: Lee Man-hee (Korean: 이만희; Hanja: 李萬熙; born 15 September 1931) is a Korean religious leader. Lee is the founder of the Shincheonji Church of Jesus the Temple of the Tabernacle of the Testimony (SCJ), a South Korean Christian group, that has been accused of being a religious cult, who has claimed that Jesus Christ appeared before him as a "bright heavenly figure". He has been accused by the press of being a "false prophet".

I was trying to watch some of it on Youtube, and it does appear he refers to himself as "the promised shepherd whom Jesus has sent," as the video states.

Not sure if this link will post here either, but I'll try it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Truth7t7

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Yep.

I don't just accept the opinion of "the press" on anything. But I'm 30 minutes in, and he's now referring to himself and "the twelve tribe leaders," and to the 144,000, i.e. twelve thousand from each "tribe." Has all the earmarks of a cult. Not sure if I want to waste another half hour of my life here or not, Lol. Just sort of wanting to educate myself if this turns into some sort of movement. Amazing how the enemy is always raising someone up to pervert the word for their own earthly gain...

Ok, now he's saying the apostle John was the promised shepherd...

ahhh... and now he is presenting himself as the one John "represented," since John is no longer here. Oh, brother...

And now we have, "the twelve tribes are created at the time of Revelation's fulfillment," which is supposedly happening right now.

Total cult. I don't want to hear from "John" anymore, LoL.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yep.

I don't just accept the opinion of "the press" on anything. But I'm 30 minutes in, and he's now referring to himself and "the twelve tribe leaders," and to the 144,000, i.e. twelve thousand from each "tribe." Has all the earmarks of a cult. Not sure if I want to waste another half hour of my life here or not, Lol. Just sort of wanting to educate myself if this turns into some sort of movement. Amazing how the enemy is always raising someone up to pervert the word for their own earthly gain...

ahhh... and now he is presenting himself as the one John "represented," since John is no longer here. Oh, brother...

And now we have, "the twelve tribes are created at the time of Revelation's fulfillment," which is supposedly happening right now.

Big smiles, yes this 90 year old supposed prophet Chairman Lee Man-Hee , who supposedly ate chapter 10 of the book of Revelation and was filled like John

100% a cult, and he has a big following in South Korea

Back in the 70's, 80's, 90's in the US it was the cult of Korean Sun Myung Moon and the unification church, young kids known as "Moonies" walking around selling trinkets and handing out literature, to enrich their cult leader

WIKIPEDIA: Sun Myung Moon (Korean: 문선명; Hanja: 文鮮明; born Yong Myung Moon; 6 January 1920 – 3 September 2012) was a Korean religious leader, also known for his business ventures and support for political causes. A messiah claimant, he was the founder of the Unification movement (members of which considered him and his wife Hak Ja Han to be their "True Parents"), and of its widely noted "Blessing" or mass wedding ceremony, and the author of its unique theology the Divine Principle.[

Last edited:

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yep.

Its called being under a strong delusion . Dont waste another second on it .

Marvelloustime

Sep 15, 2020
Heaven bound
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Its rather odd that even paul said , TIME IS SHORT , yet todays generation keeps waiting for something men taught it .
Most have no idea we are MUCH father along in the time line . THEY TOO BUSY WAITING for what MEN promised them
and taught them . NO . I am telling us all , no warning us all , THAT We are much farther along
than most think . Our churches , in large have lulled men to sleep . BUT i say , be WATCHING
lest COMING SUDDENLY JESUS FIND YOU SLEEPING and saying in your heart , MY LORD DELAYS HIS COMING .
Rather odd paul , james and others say the TIME is near , BUT TODAY WE SAY , OH IT CANT BE NEAR
cause this and that aint occured .
And before i get the reminder of second thess , where paul said JESUS cant return TILL
TRY and REMEMBER that PAUL ALSO SAID , THE MYSTERY OF INQUITY IS ALREADY AT WORK . YEAH .
I say if we would but return to our bibles and learn for ourselves , oh how we would SEE THE REAL SIGNS OF THE TIMES .
I repeat , THE COMING OF JESUS IS AT THE DOOR . ITS VERY NEAR . BETTEER LIVE as THOUGH IT IS TOO .
The letters in the New Testament always spoke as if Jesus was going to return very soon, possibly in their own life time. They were not saying, oh we got plenty of time left.

As Jesus told us:

“Then shall the kingdom of heaven be likened unto ten virgins, which took their lamps, and went forth to meet the bridegroom. And five of them were wise, and five were foolish. They that were foolish took their lamps, and took no oil with them: but the wise took oil in their vessels with their lamps. While the bridegroom tarried, they all slumbered and slept. And at midnight there was a cry made, Behold, the bridegroom cometh; go ye out to meet him. Then all those virgins arose, and trimmed their lamps. And the foolish said unto the wise, Give us of your oil; for our lamps are gone out. But the wise answered, saying, Not so; lest there be not enough for us and you: but go ye rather to them that sell, and buy for yourselves. And while they went to buy, the bridegroom came; and they that were ready went in with him to the marriage: and the door was shut. Afterward came also the other virgins, saying, Lord, Lord, open to us. But he answered and said, Verily I say unto you, I know you not. Watch therefore, for ye know neither the day nor the hour wherein the Son of man cometh.”
‭‭Matthew‬ ‭25:1-13‬ ‭KJV‬‬

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The letters in the New Testament always spoke as if Jesus was going to return very soon, possibly in their own life time. They were not saying, oh we got plenty of time left.

As Jesus told us:

“Then shall the kingdom of heaven be likened unto ten virgins, which took their lamps, and went forth to meet the bridegroom. And five of them were wise, and five were foolish. They that were foolish took their lamps, and took no oil with them: but the wise took oil in their vessels with their lamps. While the bridegroom tarried, they all slumbered and slept. And at midnight there was a cry made, Behold, the bridegroom cometh; go ye out to meet him. Then all those virgins arose, and trimmed their lamps. And the foolish said unto the wise, Give us of your oil; for our lamps are gone out. But the wise answered, saying, Not so; lest there be not enough for us and you: but go ye rather to them that sell, and buy for yourselves. And while they went to buy, the bridegroom came; and they that were ready went in with him to the marriage: and the door was shut. Afterward came also the other virgins, saying, Lord, Lord, open to us. But he answered and said, Verily I say unto you, I know you not. Watch therefore, for ye know neither the day nor the hour wherein the Son of man cometh.”
‭‭Matthew‬ ‭25:1-13‬ ‭KJV‬‬

I don't particularly mind the zeal some believers have for believing that end-time prophecy is nearing its fulfillment. I count it as a good thing, as it tends to strengthen their faith in both Christ and the word of God. As a long-time student of Biblical prophecy, however, I feel it is healthy to tell people the other side of the story; that scripture actually suggests we do have quite a ways to go yet. But it tends to get the zealous all up in arms about it, so I don't always discuss it. But I do place unswerving faith in Biblical prophecy, only the circumstances necessary for things to be fulfilled are not present yet, and I don't personally see them as being present any time soon.

Reactions: Truman