1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

The End thereof is with a FLOOD

Discussion in 'Inter-Faith Discussion' started by AmenYehSeS, Aug 13, 2021.

1. AmenYehSeS

AmenYehSeS New Member

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    From the High Priest I8UB4UCY, who was a Christian priest for 35+ years.

The End....

Lu 10:18 And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven.

Ac 9:3 And as he journeyed, he came near Damascus: and suddenly there shined round about him a light from heaven:

Mr 4:15 And these are they by the way side, where the word is sown; but when they have heard, Satan cometh immediately, and taketh away the word that was sown in their hearts.

Ac 9:18 And immediately there fell from his eyes as it had been scales: and he received sight forthwith, and arose, and was baptized.

Mt 24:27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

The bible/babel is very straightforward and implicit as to what "the end" is. As in the days of Noe, what was shall be and is again in the Alpha & Omega loop-mode. There was a FLOOD in Noahs day, and there is one NOW.....

Da 9:26 And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off, but not for himself: and the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary; and the end thereof shall be with a flood, and unto the end of the war desolations are determined.

Am 8:2 And he said, Amos, what seest thou? And I said, A basket of summer fruit. Then said the LORD unto me, The end is come upon my people of Israel; I will not again pass by them any more.

Am 8:10 And I will turn your feasts into mourning, and all your songs into lamentation; and I will bring up sackcloth upon all loins, and baldness upon every head; and I will make it as the mourning of an only [son], and the end thereof as a bitter day.

Mt 13:39 The enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels.

Lu 10:2 Therefore said he unto them, The harvest truly [is] great, but the labourers [are] few: pray ye therefore the Lord of the harvest, that he would send forth labourers into his harvest.

Mt 13:40 As therefore the tares are gathered and burned in the fire; so shall it be in the end of this world.

Mt 24:38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

Lu 17:27 They did eat, they drank, they married wives, they were given in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, and the flood came, and destroyed them all.

Re 12:15 And the serpent cast out of his mouth water as a flood after the woman, that he might cause her to be carried away of the flood.

The moment SAUL/PAUL was struck by a LIGHT/LIGHTNING in the desert (Math 24:26), was the moment SATAN AND HIS ANGELS WERE CAST DOWN ON EARTH (Rev 12:13). The stars of heaven THROWN DOWN (Ezek 32:7, Joel 2:10, Mk 13:25, Rev 6:13, Rev 12:4).....

Isa 28:2 Behold, the Lord hath a mighty and strong one, [which] as a tempest of hail [and] a destroying storm, as a flood of mighty waters overflowing, shall cast down to the earth with the hand.

Jer 6:15 Were they ashamed when they had committed abomination? nay, they were not at all ashamed, neither could they blush: therefore they shall fall among them that fall: at the time [that] I visit them they shall be cast down, saith the LORD.

Da 7:9 I beheld till the thrones were cast down, and the Ancient of days did sit, whose garment [was] white as snow, and the hair of his head like the pure wool: his throne [was like] the fiery flame, [and] his wheels [as] burning fire.

Na 1:8 But with an overrunning flood he will make an utter end of the place thereof, and darkness shall pursue his enemies.

Ac 13:11 And now, behold, the hand of the Lord [is] upon thee, and thou shalt be blind, not seeing the sun for a season. And immediately there fell on him a mist and a darkness; and he went about seeking some to lead him by the hand.

Re 16:10 And the fifth angel poured out his vial upon the seat of the beast; and his kingdom was full of darkness; and they gnawed their tongues for pain,

Da 11:12 [And] when he hath taken away the multitude, his heart shall be lifted up; and he shall cast down [many] ten thousands: but he shall not be strengthened [by it].

Re 12:10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.

The greatest harm to bible understanding was caused by the apostle Saul's lies of "DISPENSATIONS" he claimed he received from his angel in 'revelations'. That "pestulent FELLOW/GIANT"(Acts 24:5) casts dark mist into the hearts and minds of billions throughout the ages. Dispensationalism is a JEWISH HERESY and condemned by God in the old testament. It was invented and designed while in Babylon TO NEGATE GODS JUDGMENT. The "tenor" of the serpents voice is to negate GOD WITH US "NOW". The serpents voice says God is on a long journey ACCORDING TO A DISPENSATION and wont return till a preset time in the future. Nay, but YOU ARE ALL BEING JUDGED "NOW" FROM THE GREAT WHITE THRONE THAT IS AMONG YOU (Mt 19:28, Rev 20:4, Dan 7:9, Rev 7:15-17, Rev 3:21, Rev 4:2, Mt 25:31, ). The word "angel" simply means messenger. Those who followed the lamb in the REGENERATION are "as" the angels of heaven.............."NOW"!!!. They are the REAPERS, "THE FOWLS OF HEAVEN" called to the marriage supper to DEVOUR (Gal 5:15, Mt 27:44) EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING THAT OFFENDS, WHO DOES INIQUITY WHICH IS LAWLESSNESS IN THE BEASTS KINGDOM WHICH IS CHRISTS! (Mt 13:41-42, Rev 19:17) THE SUPPER HAS BEEN PREPARED, "THE REAL SACRIFICE" IS KILLED AND GARNISHED, THE CALL WENT OUT FOR THOSE TO ATTEND AND THEY WOULD NOT! Why? Because they cannot SEE the kingdom of the beast, they cannot SEE the beast, THEY KNOWEST NOT THEY THEMSELVES ARE OF THE BEAST, WORSHIP THE BEAST, FOLLOW THE BEAST, ARE SWALLOWED UP BY THE BEAST (Joh 1:17, Lam 2:5, Hos 8:8)!!!. They grope in darkness as THE NOON DAY (Deut 28:29, Isa 59:10) They MEET WITH DARKNESS in their churches/circes (Job 5:14) of that great WHORE that worships and serves PAULINE DARK MIST and his mistress/mystery godspell (Col 2:2). Paul and the judeo pauline hydra are "SLAIN", are not alive, as a CARCASE cast forth in the wilderness (Lk 14:17, Deut 28:26). The charge against the Christ by the jews......

2. AmenYehSeS

AmenYehSeS New Member

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    Lu 23:2 And they began to accuse him, saying, We found this [fellow] perverting the nation, and forbidding to give tribute to Caesar, saying that he himself is Christ a King.

[ The word 'fellow' is another way of saying a "GIANT/LUCIFER"......Isa 14:8]

Joh 11:48 If we let him thus alone, all [men] will believe on him: and the Romans shall come and take away both our place and nation.

Joh 11:50 Nor consider that it is expedient for us, that one man should die for the people, and that the whole nation perish not.

What is the PLACE, PLACEMENT of the jews? The nation was "JUDEA" which had its own 'place' geographically, and Judea was the kingdom of the jews. Take note THE JEWS CONFESS THEY RITUALLY SACRIFICED CHRIST FOR THE NATION, "A HUMAN SACRIFICE" so you can forget all the "pauline" serpent spew about the Christ 'sacrificing himself' in such a context as the Beast says in his 22 KNOTS/KNOPS between the 4 fingers and thumb of GOD in the new test, or that it was the Romans who murdered Christ!. THE "PLACE" THE JEWS WERE TALKING ABOUT WAS THIS "PLACE"..........

Ro 1:16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.

Ro 2:10 But glory, honour, and peace, to every man that worketh good, to the Jew first, and also to the Gentile:

THE BEAST WAS TALKING ABOUT "FIRST PLACE"!. The Christ came and DESTROYED the 'place' of the Jews, for the 'first shall be LAST'(Rev 20:14), and the last shall be FIRST (Rev 20:5)!!!. With a few strokes of the beasts PEN/THORN, satan re-establishes THE GREAT HATRED (Hos 9:7, Isa 65:15). According to beastly pauline dispensations, those who say they are jews and are not but are liars, are trying to re-establish THE BEASTLY KINGDOM OF THE JEWS PHYSICALLY over in the middle east and abroad TO KEEP THEIR PLACE. "THEY HAVE NO PLACE" (Dan 9:34, Rev 20:11, Jn 8:37).......

Mt 21:18 ¶ Now in the morning as he returned into the city, he hungered.
    19 And when he saw a fig tree in the way, he came to it, and found nothing thereon, but leaves only, and said unto it, Let no fruit grow on thee henceforward for ever. And presently the fig tree withered away.
    20 And when the disciples saw [it], they marvelled, saying, How soon is the fig tree withered away!

Israel after the flesh POOF, GONE, and that with a lil 'burp' as the Christ was HUNGRY!!. There is NO jew after the flesh that can trace their genealogy back to Abraham, even the genealogies for Christ in gospels dont jive. The kingdom of the beast, LEVIATHAN/THE DRAGON originates with THE JEWS AFTER THE FLESH all the way back in the old test (Deut 28:26).There is NO SUCH THING AS A JEW AFTER THE FLESH, THERE ARE NO RACES, THE JEWS ARE NOT A RACE, GOD IS NOT A RACIST BIGOT (2 Sam 14:14, Job 19:20)!. The apostle Paul was a RACIST BIGOT (Tit 1:12-13), all those who say they are jews because of Abrahams spunk are RACIST BIGOTS and are not jews but do LIE. THE TRUE KINGDOM/CITY OF THE TRUE JEWS IS THE "NEW" JERUSALEM, CHRISTS VIRGIN BRIDE COME DOWN FROM HEAVEN (Rev 21:2, Rev 14:4) They did not DEFILE themselves with THE WHORE and its beast, they came out of GREAT TRIBULATION, the day of Jacobs 'trouble' (Gen 31:24-28). They WRESTLED WITH "A MAN" ALL NIGHT (Isa 14:16, Acts 21:28, 2 Cor 2:9) while they were in THE BELLY OF THE BEAST/THAT GREAT FISH/LEVIATHAN (Mt 12:39). They were VOMITED OUT of the beast (Jon 2:10). They were BEHEADED/CAST OUT for the witness and testimony of THE LAMB/LAMP/WORD of God (Rev 20:4). They have "washed their garment" (Rev 7:14). They have a NEW STONE and a NEW NAME (Rev 2:17). They sing a NEW SONG which no one else can sing (Psa 144:9, Rev 14:3) because of the "language" (Zeph 3:9) and the "key" its sung in (Jud 3:19-25, Lk 11:52, Rev 3:7). They have underwent the TRUE BAPTISM of God (Lk 12:49-51). They were allowed to LOOSEN THE SEALS AND EAT THAT LITTLE BOOK........

Ezek 2:6 ¶ And thou, son of man, be not afraid of them, neither be afraid of their words, though briers and thorns be with thee, and thou dost dwell among scorpions: be not afraid of their words, nor be dismayed at their looks, though they [be] a rebellious house.
    7 And thou shalt speak my words unto them, whether they will hear, or whether they will forbear: for they [are] most rebellious.
    8 But thou, son of man, hear what I say unto thee; Be not thou rebellious like that rebellious house: open thy mouth, and eat that I give thee.
    9 And when I looked, behold, an hand was sent unto me; and, lo, a roll of a book was therein;
    10 And he spread it before me; and it [was] written within and without: and [there was] written therein lamentations, and mourning, and woe.

Isa 29:11 And the vision of all is become unto you as the words of a book that is sealed, which [men] deliver to one that is learned, saying, Read this, I pray thee: and he saith, I cannot; for it [is] sealed:

Jer 51:60 So Jeremiah wrote in a book all the evil that should come upon Babylon, [even] all these words that are written against Babylon.

Ezek 3:8 But thou, son of man, hear what I say unto thee; Be not thou rebellious like that rebellious house: open thy mouth, and eat that I give thee.
    9 And when I looked, behold, an hand [was] sent unto me; and, lo, a roll of a book [was] therein;
    10 And he spread it before me; and it [was] written within and without: and [there was] written therein lamentations, and mourning, and woe.
    1 ¶ Moreover he said unto me, Son of man, eat that thou findest; eat this roll, and go speak unto the house of Israel.
    2 So I opened my mouth, and he caused me to eat that roll.
    3 And he said unto me, Son of man, cause thy belly to eat, and fill thy bowels with this roll that I give thee. Then did I eat [it]; and it was in my mouth as honey for sweetness.

Ezek 3:14 So the spirit lifted me up, and took me away, and I went in bitterness, in the heat of my spirit; but the hand of the LORD was strong upon me.

Job 31:35 Oh that one would hear me! behold, my desire [is, that] the Almighty would answer me, and [that] mine adversary had written a book.

Rev 10:9 And I went unto the angel, and said unto him, Give me the little book. And he said unto me, Take [it], and eat it up; and it shall make thy belly bitter, but it shall be in thy mouth sweet as honey.
    10 And I took the little book out of the angel’s hand, and ate it up; and it was in my mouth sweet as honey: and as soon as I had eaten it, my belly was bitter.
    11 And he said unto me, Thou must prophesy again before many peoples, and nations, and tongues, and kings.

Ex 12:8 And they shall eat the flesh in that night, roast with fire, and unleavened bread; [and] with bitter [herbs] they shall eat it.

Ex 15:23 And when they came to Marah, they could not drink of the waters of Marah, for they [were] bitter: therefore the name of it was called Marah.

Nu 5:27 And when he hath made her to drink the water, then it shall come to pass, [that], if she be defiled, and have done trespass against her husband, that the water that causeth the curse shall enter into her, [and become] bitter, and her belly shall swell, and her thigh shall rot: and the woman shall be a curse among her people.

De 32:24 [They shall be] burnt with hunger, and devoured with burning heat, and with bitter destruction: I will also send the teeth of beasts upon them, with the poison of serpents of the dust.

Job 3:20 Wherefore is light given to him that is in misery, and life unto the bitter [in] soul;

Pr 5:4 But her end is bitter as wormwood, sharp as a twoedged sword.

Ec 7:26 And I find more bitter than death the woman, whose heart [is] snares and nets, [and] her hands [as] bands: whoso pleaseth God shall escape from her; but the sinner shall be taken by her.

Jer 31:15 Thus saith the LORD; A voice was heard in Ramah, lamentation, [and] bitter weeping; Rahel weeping for her children refused to be comforted for her children, because they [were] not.

Re 8:11 And the name of the star is called Wormwood: and the third part of the waters became wormwood; and many men died of the waters, because they were made bitter.

Re 17:3 So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.

Re 17:6 And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration.

Re 18:4 And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.

The Christ sent men forth to CATCH FISH (Mk 1:17), little fish CLINGING TO A LEVIATHAN IN THE DEPTHS (Ezek 29:4-5, Job 41:15, 1 Cor 9:2). THE END CAME, AN ONLY EVIL CAME (Jer 7:1-10), EVERYTHING CHRIST SAID HAS HAPPENED, TIME IS "NO MORE" (Rev 10:6) AND ITS TIME FOR "SUPPER".......

3. AmenYehSeS

AmenYehSeS New Member

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    Dan 7:17 These great beasts, which are four, [are] four kings, [which] shall arise out of the earth.
    18 But the saints of the most High shall take the kingdom, and possess the kingdom for ever, even for ever and ever.

Lu 12:32 Fear not, little flock; for it is your Father’s good pleasure to give you the kingdom.

Eze 39:17 And, thou son of man, thus saith the Lord GOD; Speak unto every feathered fowl, and to every beast of the field, Assemble yourselves, and come; gather yourselves on every side to my sacrifice that I do sacrifice for you, [even] a great sacrifice upon the mountains of Israel, that ye may eat flesh, and drink blood.

Mt 24:28 For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together.

De 28:26 And thy carcase shall be meat unto all fowls of the air, and unto the beasts of the earth, and no man shall fray [them] away.

Isa 14:19 But thou art cast out of thy grave like an abominable branch, [and as] the raiment of those that are slain, thrust through with a sword, that go down to the stones of the pit; as a carcase trodden under feet.

Zep 1:7 Hold thy peace at the presence of the Lord GOD: for the day of the LORD [is] at hand: for the LORD hath prepared a sacrifice, he hath bid his guests.

Lu 12:37 Blessed [are] those servants, whom the lord when he cometh shall find watching: verily I say unto you, that he shall gird himself, and make them to sit down to meat, and will come forth and serve them.

Isa 31:5 As birds flying, so will the LORD of hosts defend Jerusalem; defending also he will deliver [it; and] passing over he will preserve [it].

Jer 12:9 Mine heritage [is] unto me [as] a speckled bird, the birds round about [are] against her; come ye, assemble all the beasts of the field, come to devour.

Eze 39:4 Thou shalt fall upon the mountains of Israel, thou, and all thy bands, and the people that [is] with thee: I will give thee unto the ravenous birds of every sort, and [to] the beasts of the field to be devoured.

Jer 16:4 They shall die of grievous deaths; they shall not be lamented; neither shall they be buried; [but] they shall be as dung upon the face of the earth: and they shall be consumed by the sword, and by famine; and their carcases shall be meat for the fowls of heaven, and for the beasts of the earth.

Eze 29:5 And I will leave thee [thrown] into the wilderness, thee and all the fish of thy rivers: thou shalt fall upon the open fields; thou shalt not be brought together, nor gathered: I have given thee for meat to the beasts of the field and to the fowls of the heaven.

Mk 4:30 And he said, Whereunto shall we liken the kingdom of God? or with what comparison shall we compare it?
    31 [It is] like a grain of mustard seed, which, when it is sown in the earth, is less than all the seeds that be in the earth:
    32 But when it is sown, it groweth up, and becometh greater than all herbs, and shooteth out great branches; so that the fowls of the air may lodge under the shadow of it.

Lu 8:5 A sower went out to sow his seed: and as he sowed, some fell by the way side; and it was trodden down, and the fowls of the air devoured it.

Re 19:17 And I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the fowls that fly in the midst of heaven, Come and gather yourselves together unto the supper of the great God;

Re 19:21 And the remnant were slain with the sword of him that sat upon the horse, which [sword] proceeded out of his mouth: and all the fowls were filled with their flesh.

One of biggest lies in the bible is contained in one of the 22 corporate epistles that had the name "James" placed on it, who is assumed to be the Christs brother in gospels, and states that God tempts no man (James 1:13). I do clearly read in babel script that God indeed did TEMPT Abraham to kill his own son (Gen 22:1) but ended up SPARING him and supplied an alternative 'sacrifice' (Gen 22:13, Dan 8:3) perhaps a LEVIATHAN/BEAST/GREAT FISH/SEE SERPENT/WHORE?. Little fish eat big fish?. The hunted become the hunters? (Ezek 13:20, Jer 16:16-18, 1 Sam 17:49-50). Note from gospels, it is said nowhere within any of them that Christ eats ANY FLESH until after his resurrection/regeneration, and then its BROILED FISH and an HONEYCOMB (Lk 24:42, Prov 27:7, 1 Sam 14:24-45). WHAT HAVE YE "SACRIFICED" OH XTIAN? DID YOU SLAY AND SACRIFICE THE CHRIST AS YOUR "PASSOVER" ACCORDING TO EVIL JEWISH TENETS? DID YOU GOBBLE HIM UP ALL NIGHT ROASTED WITH FIRE AND SALTED WITH SALT LIKE CANNIBAL ZOMBIES, AND THE WALKING DEAD? (Mt 8:22, Lev 26:29). DO YOU HAVE THE BLOOD OF THE INNOCENT UPON YOU? (Deut 19:10, 2 Ki 24:4, Mt 27:4). You had better take a real good look at yourself in the mirror oh christian. God condemns sacrifices of blood in the OT no matter what the jews and their apostate brethren judeo xtians tell you. If you think you are saved from Gods wrath by covering yourself in INNOCENT BLOOD, you are quite simply "damned'. Your prayers and petitions in gods court are of DEVILS, you confess that you, just like the jews, are guilty of the murders of the prophets and the saints. BABYLON/CHURCHIANITY IS A HABITATION OF DEVILS!. Your teachers and preachers out there are SATANISTS!. They serve the devil and his doctrines that take you right to hell. Believing your saved by faith in Christs MURDER is beyond abomination. Old testament prophecies about messiah do NOT have the Christ becoming a "blood sacrifice" for your sins at judeo-xtians!......

Mt 12:39 But he answered and said unto them, An evil and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign; and there shall no sign be given to it, but the sign of the prophet Jonas:
    40 For as Jonas was three days and three nights in the whale’s belly; so shall the Son of man be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth.

Jon 2:1 ¶ Then Jonah prayed unto the LORD his God out of the fish’s belly,
    2 And said, I cried by reason of mine affliction unto the LORD, and he heard me; out of the belly of hell cried I, [and] thou heardest my voice.

Mk 14:36 And he said, Abba, Father, all things [are] possible unto thee; take away this cup from me: nevertheless not what I will, but what thou wilt.

Heb 5: 7 Who in the days of his flesh, when he had offered up prayers and supplications with strong crying and tears unto him that was able to save him from death, and was heard in that he feared;
    8 Though he were a Son, yet learned he obedience by the things which he suffered;

Psa 22:1 ¶ « To the chief Musician upon Aijeleth Shahar, A Psalm of David. » My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me? [why art thou so] far from helping me, [and from] the words of my roaring?
    2 O my God, I cry in the daytime, but thou hearest not; and in the night season, and am not silent.
    3 But thou [art] holy, [O thou] that inhabitest the praises of Israel.
    4 Our fathers trusted in thee: they trusted, and thou didst deliver them.
    5 They cried unto thee, and were delivered: they trusted in thee, and were not confounded.
    6 But I [am] a worm, and no man; a reproach of men, and despised of the people.
    7 All they that see me laugh me to scorn: they shoot out the lip, they shake the head, [saying],
    8 He trusted on the LORD [that] he would deliver him: let him deliver him, seeing he delighted in him.
    9 But thou [art] he that took me out of the womb: thou didst make me hope [when I was] upon my mother’s breasts.
    10 I was cast upon thee from the womb: thou [art] my God from my mother’s belly.
    11 ¶ Be not far from me; for trouble [is] near; for [there is] none to help.
    12 Many bulls have compassed me: strong [bulls] of Bashan have beset me round.
    13 They gaped upon me [with] their mouths, [as] a ravening and a roaring lion.
    14 I am poured out like water, and all my bones are out of joint: my heart is like wax; it is melted in the midst of my bowels.
    15 My strength is dried up like a potsherd; and my tongue cleaveth to my jaws; and thou hast brought me into the dust of death.
    16 For dogs have compassed me: the assembly of the wicked have inclosed me: they pierced my hands and my feet.
    17 I may tell all my bones: they look [and] stare upon me.
    18 They part my garments among them, and cast lots upon my vesture.
    19 But be not thou far from me, O LORD: O my strength, haste thee to help me.
    20 Deliver my soul from the sword; my darling from the power of the dog.
    21 Save me from the lion’s mouth: for thou hast heard me from the horns of the unicorns.
    22 ¶ I will declare thy name unto my brethren: in the midst of the congregation will I praise thee.
    23 Ye that fear the LORD, praise him; all ye the seed of Jacob, glorify him; and fear him, all ye the seed of Israel.
    24 For he hath not despised nor abhorred the affliction of the afflicted; neither hath he hid his face from him; but when he cried unto him, he heard.
    25 My praise [shall be] of thee in the great congregation: I will pay my vows before them that fear him.
    26 The meek shall eat and be satisfied: they shall praise the LORD that seek him: your heart shall live for ever.
    27 All the ends of the world shall remember and turn unto the LORD: and all the kindreds of the nations shall worship before thee.
    28 For the kingdom [is] the LORD’S: and he [is] the governor among the nations.
    29 All [they that be] fat upon earth shall eat and worship: all they that go down to the dust shall bow before him: and none can keep alive his own soul.
    30 A seed shall serve him; it shall be accounted to the Lord for a generation.
    31 They shall come, and shall declare his righteousness unto a people that shall be born, that he hath done [this].

4. AmenYehSeS

AmenYehSeS New Member

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    Isa 53:1 ¶ Who hath believed our report? and to whom is the arm of the LORD revealed?
    2 For he shall grow up before him as a tender plant, and as a root out of a dry ground: he hath no form nor comeliness; and when we shall see him, [there is] no beauty that we should desire him.
    3 He is despised and rejected of men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief: and we hid as it were [our] faces from him; he was despised, and we esteemed him not.
    4 ¶ Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted.
    5 But he [was] wounded for our transgressions, [he was] bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace [was] upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.
    6 All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the LORD hath laid on him the iniquity of us all.
    7 He was oppressed, and he was afflicted, yet he opened not his mouth: he is brought as a lamb to the slaughter, and as a sheep before her shearers is dumb, so he openeth not his mouth.
    8 He was taken from prison and from judgment: and who shall declare his generation? for he was cut off out of the land of the living: for the transgression of my people was he stricken.
    9 And he made his grave with the wicked, and with the rich in his death; because he had done no violence, neither [was any] deceit in his mouth.
    10 ¶ Yet it pleased the LORD to bruise him; he hath put [him] to grief: when thou shalt make his soul an offering for sin, he shall see [his] seed, he shall prolong [his] days, and the pleasure of the LORD shall prosper in his hand.
    11 He shall see of the travail of his soul, [and] shall be satisfied: by his knowledge shall my righteous servant justify many; for he shall bear their iniquities.
    12 Therefore will I divide him [a portion] with the great, and he shall divide the spoil with the strong; because he hath poured out his soul unto death: and he was numbered with the transgressors; and he bare the sin of many, and made intercession for the transgressors.

Psa 91:1 ¶ He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
    2 I will say of the LORD, [He is] my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.
    3 Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, [and] from the noisome pestilence.
    4 He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth [shall be thy] shield and buckler.
    5 Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; [nor] for the arrow [that] flieth by day;
    6 [Nor] for the pestilence [that] walketh in darkness; [nor] for the destruction [that] wasteth at noonday.
    7 A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; [but] it shall not come nigh thee.
    8 Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked.
    9 ¶ Because thou hast made the LORD, [which is] my refuge, [even] the most High, thy habitation;
    10 There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.
    11 For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.
    12 They shall bear thee up in [their] hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone.
    13 Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder: the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet.
    14 Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name.
    15 He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I [will be] with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him.
    16 With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation.

Mk 15:43 Joseph of Arimathaea, an honourable counsellor, which also waited for the kingdom of God, came, and went in boldly unto Pilate, and craved the body of Jesus.
    44 And Pilate marvelled if he were already dead: and calling [unto him] the centurion, he asked him whether he had been any while dead.
    45 And when he knew [it] of the centurion, he gave the body to Joseph.

body - Strongs 4983 s??µa soma so’-mah
    from 4982; n n; TDNT-7:1024,1140; {See TDNT 780

Strongs 4982 s??? sozo sode’-zo
    from a primary sos (contraction for obsolete saos, "safe"); v; TDNT- 7:965,1132; {See TDNT 779}
    AV-save 93, make whole 9, heal 3, be whole 2, misc 3; 110
    1) to save, keep safe and sound, to rescue from danger or destruction
    1a) one (from injury or peril)
    1a1) to save a suffering one (from perishing), i.e. one suffering from disease, to make well, heal, restore to health
    1b1) to preserve one who is in danger of destruction, to save or rescue
    1b) to save in the technical biblical sense
    1b1) negatively
    1b1a) to deliver from the penalties of the Messianic judgment
    1b1b) to save from the evils which obstruct the reception of the Messianic deliverance

dead - Strongs 599 a?p????s?? apothnesko ap-oth-nace’-ko
    from 575 and 2348; v; TDNT-3:7,312; {See TDNT 299}
    AV-die 98, be dead 29, be at the point of death + 3195

"The thirty aeons are not typified by the fact that Christ was baptized in his 13th year. He did not suffer in the 12th month after his baptism, but was more than 50 years old when he died"
    - Iraneus, Against Heresies, book 2 ch.22

Jn 8:57 Then said the Jews unto him, Thou art not yet fifty years old, and hast thou seen Abraham?

You are warped if you believe the MOST HOLY God, a JUST God would allow his son to be RITUALLY MURDERED then tell you to eat and drink his flesh and blood like some sick ass cannibal SO YOU CAN OBTAIN ETERNAL LIFE? YOU HAVE BEEN JEWED STUPID!. Your worshipping those gods that came newly up after the flood of CHURCHI-ZION-MASONRY that spued out of your bible/babel!. The apostate Paul the BEAST of Tartarus, his only spoken words that come from the mouth of Christ vaguely are in reference to the Lords SUPPER from the gospels (1 Cor 11:26) which translates according to the beast YE DO PREACH THE LORDS "DEATH" TILL HE COME ('shew' is preach in the greek) whenever you mimic ritual cannibalism. GOD DID NOT AND WOULD NOT SACRIFICE HIS SON YOU EVIL BASTARDS (Deut 23:2, Psa 106:37, Isa 66:3, Ezek 16:20, Rev 2:20). NEITHER DID HE TELL YOU TO EAT AND DRINK HIM NASTY THINGS. YOU GLORY IN THE MURDER, THE DEATH, SUFFERING OF THE CHRIST BY THE NEESINGS OF LEVIATHAN IN 22 LETTERS NAILED IN GODS HAND OF 4 GOSPELS AND 1 REVELATION! CHRIST IS "NOT" THE PASSOVER LAMB, LEVIATHAN/THE BEAST IS............

Ex 12:21 ¶ Then Moses called for all the elders of Israel, and said unto them, Draw out and take you a lamb according to your families, and kill the passover.
    22 And ye shall take a bunch of hyssop, and dip [it] in the blood that [is] in the bason, and strike the lintel and the two side posts with the blood that [is] in the bason; and none of you shall go out at the door of his house until the morning.
    23 For the LORD will pass through to smite the Egyptians; and when he seeth the blood upon the lintel, and on the two side posts, the LORD will pass over the door, and will not suffer the destroyer to come in unto your houses to smite [you].
    24 And ye shall observe this thing for an ordinance to thee and to thy sons for ever.

Job 41:1 Canst thou draw out leviathan with an hook? or his tongue with a cord [which] thou lettest down?

Isa 18:5 For afore the harvest, when the bud is perfect, and the sour grape is ripening in the flower, he shall both cut off the sprigs with pruning hooks, and take away [and] cut down the branches.

Eze 29:4 But I will put hooks in thy jaws, and I will cause the fish of thy rivers to stick unto thy scales, and I will bring thee up out of the midst of thy rivers, and all the fish of thy rivers shall stick unto thy scales.

Job 41:2 Canst thou put an hook into his nose? or bore his jaw through with a thorn? (2 Cor 12:7)

Am 4:2 The Lord GOD hath sworn by his holiness, that, lo, the days shall come upon you, that he will take you away with hooks, and your posterity with fishhooks.

La 4:3 Even the sea monsters draw out the breast, they give suck to their young ones: the daughter of my people [is become] cruel, like the ostriches in the wilderness.

Ps 85:5 Wilt thou be angry with us for ever? wilt thou draw out thine anger to all generations?

Pr 20:5 Counsel in the heart of man [is like] deep water; but a man of understanding will draw it out.

Isa 58:10 And [if] thou draw out thy soul to the hungry, and satisfy the afflicted soul; then shall thy light rise in obscurity, and thy darkness [be] as the noonday:

Ho 4:16 For Israel slideth back as a backsliding heifer: now the LORD will feed them as a lamb in a large place.

Isa 66:3 He that killeth an ox [is as if] he slew a man; he that sacrificeth a lamb, [as if] he cut off a dog’s neck; he that offereth an oblation, [as if he offered] swine’s blood; he that burneth incense, [as if] he blessed an idol. Yea, they have chosen their own ways, and their soul delighteth in their abominations.

Jer 50:45 Therefore hear ye the counsel of the LORD, that he hath taken against Babylon; and his purposes, that he hath purposed against the land of the Chaldeans: Surely the least of the flock shall draw them out: surely he shall make [their] habitation desolate with them.

Jn 2:7 Jesus saith unto them, Fill the waterpots with water. And they filled them up to the brim.
    8 And he saith unto them, Draw out now, and bear unto the governor of the feast. And they bare [it].
    9 When the ruler of the feast had tasted the water that was made wine, and knew not whence it was: (but the servants which drew the water knew;) the governor of the feast called the bridegroom,
    10 And saith unto him, Every man at the beginning doth set forth good wine; and when men have well drunk, then that which is worse: [but] thou hast kept the good wine until now.

5. AmenYehSeS

AmenYehSeS New Member

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    WHO came up like a FLOOD after the Christ departed? Who stands between the gospels and revelation as that GIANT AUTHOR OF RENOWN with 13 books to his hand? Who was it that LIED all three times when giving his testimony about bright lights in deserts and voices saying "I AM JESUS"??? Go read his testimonies again oh christians, all 3 CONTRADICT one another. If the christ OPENED blind eyes, what 'Jesus' pray tell is the one that BLINDS Paul in deserts where the Christ warned to BELIEVE THEM NOT (Mt 24:26)? Those of pauline blind faith have plucked there own eyes out and are BLIND. They watch for the kingdom by PHYSICAL OBSERVATION (Lk 17:20). They are awaiting a PHYSICAL FLOOD, PHYSICAL SIGNS in their pauline dispensations and their KJV cult onlyism blasphemies. All heresies in the whore are rooted in Paul and Pauline in new test babel/bible.

Jer 46:7 Who [is] this [that] cometh up as a flood, whose waters are moved as the rivers?

Isa 59:19 So shall they fear the name of the LORD from the west, and his glory from the rising of the sun. When the enemy shall come in like a flood, the Spirit of the LORD shall lift up a standard against him.

Ps 18:4 The sorrows of death compassed me, and the floods of ungodly men made me afraid.

Ps 32:6 For this shall every one that is godly pray unto thee in a time when thou mayest be found: surely in the floods of great waters they shall not come nigh unto him.

Job 28:4 The flood breaketh out from the inhabitant; [even the waters] forgotten of the foot: they are dried up, they are gone away from men.

2Co 2:4 For out of much affliction and anguish of heart I wrote unto you with many tears; not that ye should be grieved, but that ye might know the love which I have more abundantly unto you.

2Co 12:16 But be it so, I did not burden you: nevertheless, being crafty, I caught you with guile.

Php 1:18 What then? notwithstanding, every way, whether in pretence, or in truth, Christ is preached; and I therein do rejoice, yea, and will rejoice.

ALL of the parables Christ uttered WARNED YOU AGAINST THE EVIL LIARS WHO SET UP HIS SUPPOSED "CHURCH" AFTER HIS ADVENT. ALL the writers of the 22 satans generals in the new test WERE NOT CALLED BY THE LORD, ARE SATANS MINISTERS, ARE APOCRYPHAL WRITERS OF UNKNOWN ORIGIN AUTHORSHIP! THEY set-up that GREAT WHORE that pretty much ALL who claim Christs name have embraced (Mt 7:22-23). Look, there was someone named JOSHUA/YEHOWSHUA who was a real figure historically, but the gospels are 4 DIFFERENT "STORIES" THAT DID NOT GET WRITTEN FOR 40 YEARS AFTER HIS DEATH!.Said stories EVOLVED over time and they were also eventually 'orchestrated' by church and state to what you now have. It was the church and state of Jerusalem and Rome that FABRICATED ALL THAT BUNK in the 22 general letters as well as a whole bunch of crap in the gospels! They have taken THE SPIKE OF SATAN (2 Cor 12:7) and mounted it in everyones hearts (Ezek 16:50) AND ARE NOT!. Everything the 22 KNOTS/KNOPS say in the new test CONTRADICT what the Christ says in gospels and revelation.

1Co 15:24 Then [cometh] the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.

Re 3:12 Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, [which is] new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and [I will write upon him] my new name.

Re 21:2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.

Da 7:18 But the saints of the most High shall take the kingdom, and possess the kingdom for ever, even for ever and ever.

The thumb of God, the Revelation, says THE BRIDE OF CHRIST, THE NEW JERUSALEM COMES DOWN FROM HEAVEN "LIKE BIRDS FLYING" AND "TAKES THE BEASTS KINGDOM". The devil in St Paul sought to SNARE SOULS, AS MANY AS HE COULD by 'sewing pillows' that represent SLEEP to make souls FLY with lies of raptures and "your saved by blind faith"etc thus SNARING THEM AS A FOWLER! (Prov 6:5)......

Eze 13:20 Wherefore thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I [am] against your pillows, wherewith ye there hunt the souls to make [them] fly, and I will tear them from your arms, and will let the souls go, [even] the souls that ye hunt to make [them] fly.

Eze 13:18 And say, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Woe to the [women] that sew pillows to all armholes, and make kerchiefs upon the head of every stature to hunt souls! Will ye hunt the souls of my people, and will ye save the souls alive [that come] unto you?

Act 19:11 And God wrought NO (word in greek is 'nous' which means NO) miracles by the hands of Paul:
    12 So that from his body were brought unto the sick handkerchiefs or aprons, and the diseases departed from them, and the evil spirits went out of them.

6. AmenYehSeS

AmenYehSeS New Member

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    THE END DID COME, ITS FINISHED, ITS DONE, THE FLOOD HAS TAKEN THEM ALL AWAY! THEY ARE "DEAD" THROWN IN THE WILDERNESS AS A CARCASE, THE LORDS "SACRIFICE" HE PREPARED, HIS SUPPER!. HE HAS DRAWN OUT THE PIERCING SERPENT WITH HOOKS IN HIS JAW AND THROWN HIM ONTO DRY LAND TO BE TRAMPLED UPON, AND DEVOURED! (Psa 91:13, Isa 63:3) About names used for God in bibles, I do recall in old test scripts that only one name was given to the children of Israel. A name that is no name. A memorial name unto all generations for ever that God says is "MY NAME" (Ex 3:14-15). it would appear that the name YHWH (Ex 6:3) was learned by Moses from his father in law Jethro (Ex 18:5-27) About the name given for the Christ, which is Jesus. The name you have in bibles is a transliteration from a transliteration. Into english the name should be translated "JOSHUA" as you have in the OT from the hebrew (yehowshua, jehowshua, yeshua, whatever). Not that any of this matters (Rev 3:12) The kingdom of heaven comes not by way of observation (Lk 17:20) It comes by fulfilling the demands of God (Mt 12:50) and by CONTINUING in the Word (Jn 8:31) which leads to a truth thats "terrible" (Ex 34:10, Psa 47:2, Pr 3:32, Jn 3:3) It will be as a "congealing in the heart" when God makes a way through the "red sea/sea of reads" and you WATCH THE FLOOD CRASH IN UPON THE ENEMIES (Ex 15:8-10). Paul/Satan and judeo pauline IS THE BEAST. At last count as I recall there were approx. 66,000 xtian denominations worldwide. In the USA, there are approximately 66,000,000 xtians that live down through the bible belt of Merica. The apostle Paul is said to have died 66 ad. Adonikam the "benjamite" had 666 children (Ezr 2:13) That is ANOTHER CHRIST being worshipped in christendom, one contructed behind the rantings of Paul the apostate, otherwords known as "the spouter of lies" in the dead sea scrolls.

Jos 23:13 Know for a certainty that the LORD your God will no more drive out [any of] these nations from before you; but they shall be snares and traps unto you, and scourges in your sides, and thorns in your eyes, until ye perish from off this good land which the LORD your God hath given you.

Jud 2:3 Wherefore I also said, I will not drive them out from before you; but they shall be [as thorns] in your sides, and their gods shall be a snare unto you.

2Sa 23:6 But [the sons] of Belial [shall be] all of them as thorns thrust away, because they cannot be taken with hands:

Job 5:5 Whose harvest the hungry eateth up, and taketh it even out of the thorns, and the robber swalloweth up their substance.

Ps 58:9 Before your pots can feel the thorns, he shall take them away as with a whirlwind, both living, and in [his] wrath.

Ps 118:12 They compassed me about like bees; they are quenched as the fire of thorns: for in the name of the LORD I will destroy them.

Pr 15:19 The way of the slothful [man is] as an hedge of thorns: but the way of the righteous [is] made plain.

Pr 24:31 And, lo, it was all grown over with thorns, [and] nettles had covered the face thereof, and the stone wall thereof was broken down.

Isa 7:19 And they shall come, and shall rest all of them in the desolate valleys, and in the holes of the rocks, and upon all thorns, and upon all bushes.

Isa 9:18 For wickedness burneth as the fire: it shall devour the briers and thorns, and shall kindle in the thickets of the forest, and they shall mount up [like] the lifting up of smoke.

Isa 10:17 And the light of Israel shall be for a fire, and his Holy One for a flame: and it shall burn and devour his thorns and his briers in one day;

Isa 33:12 And the people shall be [as] the burnings of lime: [as] thorns cut up shall they be burned in the fire.

Jer 12:13 They have sown wheat, but shall reap thorns: they have put themselves to pain, [but] shall not profit: and they shall be ashamed of your revenues because of the fierce anger of the LORD.

Na 1:10 For while [they be] folden together [as] thorns, and while they are drunken [as] drunkards, they shall be devoured as stubble fully dry.

Mr 4:7 And some fell among thorns, and the thorns grew up, and choked it, and it yielded no fruit.

Mt 27:29 And when they had platted a crown of thorns, they put [it] upon his head, and a reed in his right hand: and they bowed the knee before him, and mocked him, saying, Hail, King of the Jews!

Lu 6:44 For every tree is known by his own fruit. For of thorns men do not gather figs, nor of a bramble bush gather they grapes.

Ho 10:8 The high places also of Aven, the sin of Israel, shall be destroyed: the thorn and the thistle shall come up on their altars; and they shall say to the mountains, Cover us; and to the hills, Fall on us.

2Co 12:7 And lest I should be exalted above measure through the abundance of the revelations, there was given to me a thorn in the flesh, the messenger of Satan to buffet me, lest I should be exalted above measure.

If you walk upon THORNS, your garment gets caught and is PULLED OFF. (Rev 16:15) All of Xtiandom is WORSHIPPING SATAN THAT WAS IN ST PAUL THATS WRITTEN IN A BOOK! The apostle Paul is the annointed CHERUB THAT COVERETH (2 Cor 1:21), the annointed LIAR OF SATAN. If St Pauls mind be in you THEN SO IS SATANS!. Just like Saul was in the old test, SATAN/SAUL/PAULINE IS HIDDEN AMONG "THE STUFF" ( 1 Sam 10:22). If you are MARKED by Paul AS AN EPISTLE then you are MARKED "BY THE BEAST"!!!.The bible is a GREAT MOUNTAIN, it is that TOWER OF BABEL they made to reach the top of heaven. The end of the book has a GREAT MOUNTAIN 'on fire' being cast down into the sea of men, 1/3 of the sea becomes BLOOD (Rev 8:8) Daniel has a stone smoting an IMAGE that becomes a mountain and fills the earth (Dan 2:35). 1/3rd of the new test books are SATANS LOT, AND HIS IMAGE. Genesis is due south and the Revelation is due north. The IMAGE stands on the top of the mount, in the sides of the north and its surrounded by SMOKE, CLOUDS, THICK DARKNESS. it stands as a GIANT having 12 fingers and ten toes, being 60 x 6 cubits tall (Dan 3:1, Deut 4:11). Those 22 epistles/letters are SATANIC, they are an IDOL that negate EVERY saying and command of Christ. The church and state of Jerusalem and Rome MOLESTED the 4 gospels and revelation, as well as CONSTRUED the idol of 22 general letters to CONSTRUCT your new test. The bible is NOT inerrant nor is everything in it God ordained to be there. The bible is a "BOX", a trap and snare of the evil thoughts and intents of mens hearts and minds, AS WELL as the inspiration of God, and your job is to find out the difference through careful study, much time and patience. "Inspiration' is not a direct line to the throne of God. Sometimes after I eat pizza I get inspired to take a dump in the lavatory, does it mean inspiration is "divine"? So then what is THE END your asking? Babylon/bible is FALLEN, IS FALLEN. Xtianity for 2000 years has murdered BILLIONS in the name of PAULINE, and when they are not murdering in the name of Pauline, they are murdering in the name of THE JEW by proxy in their wars to re-establish the abomination known as zionist Israel. ITS ALL GONNA BURN, ITS ALL GOING UP IN SMOKE, that 'great mountain' called babel/bible and its beast/whore is going the way of the doh doh....

Rev 18:8 Therefore shall her plagues come in one day, death, and mourning, and famine; and she shall be utterly burned with fire: for strong [is] the Lord God who judgeth her.
    9 ¶ And the kings of the earth, who have committed fornication and lived deliciously with her, shall bewail her, and lament for her, when they shall see the smoke of her burning,
    10 Standing afar off for the fear of her torment, saying, Alas, alas, that great city Babylon, that mighty city! for in one hour is thy judgment come.
    11 And the merchants of the earth shall weep and mourn over her; for no man buyeth their merchandise any more:
    12 The merchandise of gold, and silver, and precious stones, and of pearls, and fine linen, and purple, and silk, and scarlet, and all thyine wood, and all manner vessels of ivory, and all manner vessels of most precious wood, and of brass, and iron, and marble,
    13 And cinnamon, and odours, and ointments, and frankincense, and wine, and oil, and fine flour, and wheat, and beasts, and sheep, and horses, and chariots, and slaves, and souls of men.
    14 And the fruits that thy soul lusted after are departed from thee, and all things which were dainty and goodly are departed from thee, and thou shalt find them no more at all.
    15 The merchants of these things, which were made rich by her, shall stand afar off for the fear of her torment, weeping and wailing,
    16 And saying, Alas, alas, that great city, that was clothed in fine linen, and purple, and scarlet, and decked with gold, and precious stones, and pearls!
    17 For in one hour so great riches is come to nought. And every shipmaster, and all the company in ships, and sailors, and as many as trade by sea, stood afar off,
    18 And cried when they saw the smoke of her burning, saying, What [city is] like unto this great city!
    19 And they cast dust on their heads, and cried, weeping and wailing, saying, Alas, alas, that great city, wherein were made rich all that had ships in the sea by reason of her costliness! for in one hour is she made desolate.
    20 Rejoice over her, [thou] heaven, and [ye] holy apostles and prophets; for God hath avenged you on her.

Re 18:6 Reward her even as she rewarded you, and double unto her double according to her works: in the cup which she hath filled fill to her double.

Am 8:2 And he said, Amos, what seest thou? And I said, A basket of summer fruit. Then said the LORD unto me, The end is come upon my people of Israel; I will not again pass by them any more.

7. Curtis

Curtis Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    Peter calls Paul’s writings, scripture.

Reject Paul, you must reject Peter, too.

8. Windmillcharge

Windmillcharge Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    United Kingdom
    The moment one assumes that God has lied in the Bible, then you know who ever makes that claim is not following God.

As is seen in the statement that God tempted Abraham to kill his son. It was a command from God that Abraham obeyed.

Two errors in your understanding that show you need to repent of your false ideas and seek God humbly.

9. Paul Christensen

Paul Christensen Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    New Zealand
    Reject Paul and you effectively reject Jesus, therefore you can quote Scripture until the cows come home, but it does not stop stuff being dreamed up in opposition to the authority inspired New Testament Scripture. I think you need to learn who exactly Jesus is - I mean the Jesus of the Gospels, and not some imaginary Jesus dreamed up from the imagination. Peter supported Paul and said that some wrest Paul's writings to their own destruction.

Quoting Scripture doesn't actually mean that you understand what the Bible is all about.

10. Ziggy

Ziggy Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    I walked this journey about a year ago.
    I posted here (somewhere) on the forum, my belief that Paul was the anti-christ.
    I got a little flack, but it kept me in check and moving forward.
    This was a journey I had to make regardless how the ending turned out.

Everyone has to question. It is required of us to test every spirit, says Paul,
    and so opens himself up to being tested.
    And each of us, if there is nothing to hide should also be willing to be scrutinized.

I believe they call that transparency... (not much of that going on lately)

AmenYehSeS is on a journey to find the truth.
    I can not tell them, you can not tell them.
    They must walk it on their own.
    But they don't have to be alone, because there are those that are here,
    not to condemn, but to guide.

I would make the suggestion, that before you accuse another, that you put on the shoes and walk the walk that Paul walked.
    Live the life that he lived.
    And then ask yourself,
    was it all in vain?

It took me about 3 pages of posts before I put those shoes on.
    I'm just trying to save you a few steps.

I believe what you are understanding right now is a great test.
    One thing to remember before all else,
    God is Merciful.
    Keep this in mind while you are on your journey.
    It's a tough one, with a lot of stumbling.
    But if you persevere,
    you will know the Truth and the Trust shall set you free.

First, let go of the anger...
    that's a big obstacle right there.
    Breathe deep and take your time.

Through the life of Paul, we learn patience, kindness, goodness, mercy, longsuffering.
    Because he was made an example of what God's mercy looks like to sinners like us.
    If God can have mercy on Paul. Then that gives us hope.

Have a safe journey,
    there some cups of water along the road,
    just knock and it shall be opened, ask and ye shall recieve.

God Bless
    Hugs

11. GTW27

GTW27 Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    United States

For as the rain and snow come down from heaven, and return not thither, but water the earth, making it bring forth and sprout, giving seed to the sower and bread to the eater, so shall My Word be that goes forth from My mouth; it shall not return to Me empty, but it shall accomplish that which I purpose, and prosper in the thing for which I sent it.

Perhaps, a little Living Water entered your thread from a year ago. This Living Water wells up into eternal life.

jessiblue and Ziggy like this.