The essence of the facts

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

yasoooo

Oct 15, 2017
usa
Faith
Muslim
Country
Andorra
Muslims worship a God that is different from the one worshipped by Christians and Jews.
This might be due to the fact that Muslims often refer to God as "Allah". This concept is false, since "Allah" is simply the Arabic word for the One true "God" Who created the universe and all humanity. Let there be no doubt - Muslims worship the God of Noah, Abraham, Moses, David and Jesus. However, it is certainly true that Jews, Christians and Muslims all have different concepts of Almighty God. For example, Muslims - like Jews - reject the Christian beliefs of the Trinity and the Divine Incarnation.

This, however, does not mean that each of these three religions worships a different God - because, as we have already said, there is only One True God. Judaism, Christianity and Islam all claim to be “Abrahamic Faiths”, and all of them are also classified as “monotheistic.” However, Islam teaches that other religions have, in one way or another, distorted and nullified a pure and proper belief in Almighty God by neglecting His true teachings and mixing them with man-made ideas. Islam calls upon people to return to the one true God and to worship and obey Him alone. Islam teaches that God should be approached without intermediaries. That is because the merciful all-knowing God is completely in control of everything that exists and that He can bestow His grace and mercy on His creatures as He pleases; therefore no intercession, atonement or incarnation is necessary.

Arabic speaking people of all religions refer to God as "Allah". For example, if you pick up an Arabic translation of the Christian Bible you will see the word "Allah" where "God" is used in English. Therefore, Allah is not the god of only the Muslims, but the same God worshipped by all monotheistic faiths. This idea that "Allah" is different from "God" is illogical since it is tantamount to saying that the French worship a different "god" because they use the word "Dieu", that Spaniards worship a different "god" because they say "Dios" or that the Hebrews worshipped a different "god" because they called Him "Yahweh"!
The Quran, which is the divine scripture of Muslims, was revealed in the Arabic language, so Muslims use the word "Allah" for "God", even when they are speaking other languages. A more literal translation of "Allah" into English might be "the one- and-only God" or "the one true God".
It should be clearly understood that what Islam is primarily concerned with is correcting humankind's concept of Almighty God. What people are ultimately going to be held accountable for at the end of Day of Judgment is not whether they preferred the word "Allah" or the word "God", but what their concept of Him is. The true concept of God is clarified only within the message revealed by Him. The last message sent by God, or Allah, is the Quran.

بروفيسورة تتحدى ذاكر نايك وتقول له اثبت انني على خطأ وسوف ادخل الاسلام .. تحدي خطير جداً !!

Amazing Vid | British-Angolan Footballer Converts to Muslim-Part 1-'LIVE'

Christian Converts to Islam. Must See Ending -'Live' Street Dawah

Reactions: Episkopos and Nancy

Not me

May 8, 2019
California, Ca.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Seeing how Christian Prince is a Arabic speaker, reading from the Koran in Arabic, his debates are quite interesting. That is why most of, if not all, of the teacher’s of Islam refuse to debate him. Because they can’t use the excuse of, “you don’t speak Arabic“ and he won’t let them get away with mistranslating the Koran...

Christian Prince Debates

In Christ, Not me

Last edited:
Reactions: Nancy

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Muslims worship a God that is different from the one worshipped by Christians and Jews.
This might be due to the fact that Muslims often refer to God as "Allah". This concept is false, since "Allah" is simply the Arabic word for the One true "God" Who created the universe and all humanity. Let there be no doubt - Muslims worship the God of Noah, Abraham, Moses, David and Jesus. However, it is certainly true that Jews, Christians and Muslims all have different concepts of Almighty God. For example, Muslims - like Jews - reject the Christian beliefs of the Trinity and the Divine Incarnation.

This, however, does not mean that each of these three religions worships a different God - because, as we have already said, there is only One True God. Judaism, Christianity and Islam all claim to be “Abrahamic Faiths”, and all of them are also classified as “monotheistic.” However, Islam teaches that other religions have, in one way or another, distorted and nullified a pure and proper belief in Almighty God by neglecting His true teachings and mixing them with man-made ideas. Islam calls upon people to return to the one true God and to worship and obey Him alone. Islam teaches that God should be approached without intermediaries. That is because the merciful all-knowing God is completely in control of everything that exists and that He can bestow His grace and mercy on His creatures as He pleases; therefore no intercession, atonement or incarnation is necessary.

Arabic speaking people of all religions refer to God as "Allah". For example, if you pick up an Arabic translation of the Christian Bible you will see the word "Allah" where "God" is used in English. Therefore, Allah is not the god of only the Muslims, but the same God worshipped by all monotheistic faiths. This idea that "Allah" is different from "God" is illogical since it is tantamount to saying that the French worship a different "god" because they use the word "Dieu", that Spaniards worship a different "god" because they say "Dios" or that the Hebrews worshipped a different "god" because they called Him "Yahweh"!
The Quran, which is the divine scripture of Muslims, was revealed in the Arabic language, so Muslims use the word "Allah" for "God", even when they are speaking other languages. A more literal translation of "Allah" into English might be "the one- and-only God" or "the one true God".
It should be clearly understood that what Islam is primarily concerned with is correcting humankind's concept of Almighty God. What people are ultimately going to be held accountable for at the end of Day of Judgment is not whether they preferred the word "Allah" or the word "God", but what their concept of Him is. The true concept of God is clarified only within the message revealed by Him. The last message sent by God, or Allah, is the Quran.

بروفيسورة تتحدى ذاكر نايك وتقول له اثبت انني على خطأ وسوف ادخل الاسلام .. تحدي خطير جداً !!

Amazing Vid | British-Angolan Footballer Converts to Muslim-Part 1-'LIVE'

Christian Converts to Islam. Must See Ending -'Live' Street Dawah

Hello @yasoooo !
I do not think that Christians think we serve different Gods has to do with the names given Him but, more so because of hearing that the Quran speaks to killing all infidels where you see them and, Christians and Jews are infidels according to many Muslims. Please correct me if I'm wrong about that. I have a question for you, if you would be kind enough to answer - how does a Muslim family feel about their son dating a white Christian young lady? I ask this because my niece just started dating a Muslim man. My sister is out of her head with all of this and, I must admit that I have had disturbing thoughts as well, concerning the treatment of some Muslim women. It would be nice to get your thoughts on this particular subject.
Thank you and may God bless you and yours.
nancy

Not me

May 8, 2019
California, Ca.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello @yasoooo !
I do not think that Christians think we serve different Gods has to do with the names given Him but, more so because of hearing that the Quran speaks to killing all infidels where you see them and, Christians and Jews are infidels according to many Muslims. Please correct me if I'm wrong about that. I have a question for you, if you would be kind enough to answer - how does a Muslim family feel about their son dating a white Christian young lady? I ask this because my niece just started dating a Muslim man. My sister is out of her head with all of this and, I must admit that I have had disturbing thoughts as well, concerning the treatment of some Muslim women. It would be nice to get your thoughts on this particular subject.
Thank you and may God bless you and yours.
nancy

Hi Nancy, if you wouldn’t mind me chiming in, here’s a video about Christian’s marrying Muslim’s you might find interesting...

A brother in Christ, Not me

Last edited:

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi Nancy, if you wouldn’t mind me chiming in, here’s a video about Christian’s marrying Muslim’s you might find interesting...

A brother in Christ, Not me
Thank you for sharing NM,
Yes, it is more so the family I wonder about that the young man...I would not want my niece to be un-equally yolked with anyone, not just a Muslim but yes, I do know that the men are not to be questioned if they beat their wives....that is not only their religion but their culture as well which allows this. She is 23, vulnerable and is hearing all the things a young woman in love wants to hear-age old stuff, for sure!
I have met him one time, never met or heard anything about his family and THAT bothers me moreso. But, it is God who will right the wrongs through our prayers...and I pray that she will hear Gods voice, see reason, look down the road a bit. So, I will continue to pray for her in this vein until the day I die!
Thanks for sharing :)

Reactions: Not me

Not me

May 8, 2019
California, Ca.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you for sharing NM,
Yes, it is more so the family I wonder about that the young man...I would not want my niece to be un-equally yolked with anyone, not just a Muslim but yes, I do know that the men are not to be questioned if they beat their wives....that is not only their religion but their culture as well which allows this. She is 23, vulnerable and is hearing all the things a young woman in love wants to hear-age old stuff, for sure!
I have met him one time, never met or heard anything about his family and THAT bothers me moreso. But, it is God who will right the wrongs through our prayers...and I pray that she will hear Gods voice, see reason, look down the road a bit. So, I will continue to pray for her in this vein until the day I die!
Thanks for sharing :)

I too will join you in prayer on her behalf. That she might come to know Him and His will in all things.

Onto Him be our hearts, Not me

yasoooo

Oct 15, 2017
usa
Faith
Muslim
Country
Andorra
This is a good question.
Kill the infidels and the polytheists in the Holy Qur'an for several specific reasons and specific conditions

Example
If someone assaults you and kill your children and your relatives and your package from your country by force
What will you do?

This exactly happened in the time of Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him

Polytheists and infidels tortured new Muslims unjustly

Killing infidels owners of the Messenger of Allah, without the right

Prevent the infidels from Muslim food and drink without the right

Infidels and take their money home without the right

Get out the infidels of Mecca, the Prophet without the right

Imagine with me all these terrible acts occurred

Only because they are Muslims

Therefore, the revelation came through Jibreel to the Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him

State in the Holy Qur'an

Must fight the polytheists as mohammed they killed unduly

But
You mohammed you have the right to kill them

36. Verily, the number of months with Allah is twelve months (in a year), so was it ordained by Allah on the Day when He created the heavens and the earth; of them four are Sacred, (i.e. the 1st, the 7th, the 11th and the 12th months of the Islamic calendar). That is the right religion, so wrong not yourselves therein, and fight against the Mushrikun (polytheists, pagans, idolaters, disbelievers in the Oneness of Allah) collectively , as they fight against you collectively. But know that Allah is with those who are Al-Muttaqun

But
The peaceful non-Muslims Christians and Jewsshould
not fight them
or kill them at all

We have to talk to them about the message of Islam to respect

8. Allah does not forbid you to deal justly and kindly with those who fought not against you on account of religion and did not drive you out of your homes. Verily, Allah loves those who deal with equity

However, the love of the Prophet for humanity and his concern for the safety of the lives and property of his enemies is also evidenced from this period of history., this great man, exercising unusual foresight, ignored the crimes of Quraysh after achieving victory and proclaimed general amnesty.

While granting general amnesty the Prophet addressed the people of Makkah thus: "You have been my very unreasonable countrymen. You refuted my prophethood and turned me out of my house. And when I took refuge in a far-off place, you rose to fight against me. However, inspite of all these crimes of yours, I forgive all of you and make you free and declare that you may go after the pursuits of your life."
."

- At the beginning of the Islamic Dawa
There is no fighting
Peaceful invitation to the oneness of God

Legislation to fight
Came after an polytheists attack
On the blood and symptoms and Muslim money

The hadith, "I have been ordered to fight the people…" until they say, "there is none worthy of worship but Allah," is an authentic hadith, and there is no doubt of its authenticity; it is agreed upon. Both Al-Bukhari and Muslim related it. However, consideration remains as to its meaning. It is well-known that the word, "people," in this hadith is a general term with a particular reference; what is meant by "them" is the Arab idolaters who were enemies of the Message from its inception. They persecuted the Muslims in Mecca for thirteen years and fought the Messenger for nine years in Medina. They even battled him on his home ground twice. They wanted to eliminate him and his companions and put an end to his call. These people, as they were described in Surat al-Tawbah (interpretation of the meaning),
There are a number of reasons, but the Qur'an is clear that self-defence is always the underlying cause.

Permissable reasons for military Jihad:

Self-defence

Protecting the freedom of Muslims to practise their faith
Protecting Muslims against oppression, which could include overthrowing a tyrannical ruler
Punishing an enemy who breaks an oath

{With regard to a believer, they respect not the ties, either or kinship or of covenant! It is they who are the transgressors.}

[9:10]

{…a people who have violated their oaths and intended to expel the Messenger, while they did attack you first?}

[9:13]

So, the Messenger wiped his hands of them and there remained no hope in their reformation. Those people have a situation that does not apply to others beside them, especially since Islam wanted to make the Hijaz a sanctuary for Islam and a stronghold for it – a place where no other religion would vie with it.

Therefore, it is permissible for a Muslim to marry a non-Muslim woman

yasoooo

Oct 15, 2017
usa
Faith
Muslim
Country
Andorra
Where does the western woman stand in scale of humanity and who represents her?

Are they represented by the artificial ladies of Hollywood who appear on the TV screens, who are suppressed by the massive work load and by men?

When comparing two different cultures, can a real study be made in order to compare between the realities of the two cultures, and thus reach a practical answer (and not just an informative one) as to which of the two is more honorable and civilized?

In a media that is controlled by corrupt people, women who adhere to Hijaab are considered as a clear evidence for her humility, backwardness degradation, ignorance … etc. On the other hand, trading with women’s bodies was never considered as such…!!

We are trying to claim that the situation of the Muslim or Arab woman is in the highest level of perfection and development. Additionally, we do not believe that the humongous stress she faces is due to her being a female, but rather it is part of what men face, all of which comes as a natural result of the nation being oppressed, tyrannized and forced to follow other cultures.

When we address the situation and status of the western woman, we will do it from an inside look and we will let those concerned do the talking, and let numbers and statistics inform about reality.

We will raise a real dialogue between two civilizations, not only a methodological or ideological one, but a true comparison between the two realities. The topic we chose to start with and address is; “Domestic Violence Against Women In The West”.

yasoooo

Oct 15, 2017
usa
Faith
Muslim
Country
Andorra
We must notice that such violence, which goes beyond human limits and dimensions, is not exercised by illiterate people who live in the countryside somewhere, nor in the poorest areas. Conversely, such abuse is practiced by slick men like those who appear in Hollywood who are in some cases well educated having high social status. It is exercised against weak women, regardless how fine they may appear to be … after returning to their homes; they become nothing more than slaves under the effect of lash of humility and violence.

We will limit our talk to domestic violence against women in the west, and we will prove by numbers that the humiliated woman is not the one who lives in Afghanistan and wears her face cover. We will illustrate that such woman is not the one from the Arabian Peninsula, who is in fact well protected and honored in a community that calls for her respect. Real degrade and vulgarity is that which makes a woman cheap merchandise just like any other tradable good, and made her subject to attacks and all types of oppression and inequity.

The United States of America:

Violence, in all its shapes, has afflicted the weakest member of the family, namely women and children. Things like, secrecy, no sufficient evidence and legal and social barriers make it difficult to obtain very accurate data regarding violence against women, which is, according to social scholars, is the least type of crime that gets reported.

Ironically, most of the available information regarding violence against women is collected from small statistics done here and there, which give a quick general view for something as important as this international phenomenon. Such information can not be used to provide precise indicators to the level of violence and abuse practiced against women, but it certainly clarifies that violence and abuse at homes is a widespread phenomenon, and that the woman is the victim in most cases.

· In 1980, a statistic was done by Appleton, which included six hundred and twenty American ladies showed that 35% of them were subject to physical husband abuse at least once. In 1981, Chtraws expressed that husband abuse ranges between 50-60% in the United States. On the other hand, in 1982, the percentage was estimated to be 21% by Russell, while Baglo estimated it to range between 25-30%.

· In 1984, based on her research, Walker pointed out that American women are well experienced in physical abuse, and that 41% of women experienced physical abuse by their mothers and 44% by their fathers. 44% of them witnessed accidents of physical abuse by their fathers on their mothers.

· Two thousand nine hundred and twenty eight people were killed in 1985 by one of their family members, and if only consider the case of women we see that two thirds of them were killed by their husbands or boyfriends. Then again, in 1984, 20% of women were killed by their husbands and 10% by their boyfriends.

· Statistics prove that three out of every four women were subject to abuse; 9% of which was done by ex-husbands, 35% by boyfriends and 32% by ex-boyfriends.

· Another statistic that studied the percentage of attackers confirmed that ex-husbands or separated husbands committed 79% of the attacks, while husbands committed 21% of the attacks.

· Statistics proved that the most common cause for physical injury of women (and in some cases the only cause) was their boyfriends. It was higher in number than injuries caused by car accidents, robberies and rape all accumulated.

· According to a study, one out of every four women who seek medical care by a family physician, report that they physically abused by their boyfriends. 37% of such women reported that they hardly overcame them being sexually abused in their childhood, and 29% reported that they were sexually abused when they reached puberty. Also, women who were subject to such abuse experienced depression more than women who did not.

· Results of a questionnaire that was done on six thousand American families showed that 50% of the men continuously abuse their wives and children physically.

· Children who were subjected to physical abuse by their fathers usually grow up to be violent people with their wives and abusive of them three times more than other men who did not experience abuse from their fathers in childhood. Additionally, children whose fathers were very harsh and abusive are one thousand times more likely to be abusive to their wives.

· More than three million kids are endangered by parents’ abuse per year.

· One million women per year suffer being the victim of abuse by a family member that does not reach the extent of death; this statistic is one of the most moderate ones.

· Four million American women a year experience life threatening abuse by their boyfriends. Moreover, one out of every three grown up women face physical abuse by their boyfriends at least once.

· In 1993 five hundred and fifty seven men were arrested for their abuse to women.

· In 1994, 21% of physical abuse cases against women were done relatives, while only 4% of the attack cases against men were done by female relatives.

· 90-95% of the victims of domestic violence were women.

· Children who live in homes were the husband and wife attack one another are subject to physical abuse fifteen hundred times more than other children.

· 40-60% of the men who ill-treat their wives physically abuse their children.

· In one of the studies done, 27% of the murder cases inside the same family were children.

· 90% of children who get killed before the age of ten were killed as a result of a family dispute, and 56% of them were younger than two years of age.

· In 1994, two hundred and forty three thousand of those who received medical care in the “Emergency Room” were treated for injuries resulting from physical abuse done by a relative, and the ratio of men to women in this number was 1:9.

· There are at least four million reports of violence against women yearly, and around 20% of them happened in the house.

· In 1991, more than ninety women were killed weekly; nine out of every ten were killed by a man.

· In around 30% of the family violence cases weapons were used.

· 95% of family violence cases were attacks by men on women.

Women's Rights in Islam Protected Or Subjugated? - Dr. Zakir Naik

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We must notice that such violence, which goes beyond human limits and dimensions, is not exercised by illiterate people who live in the countryside somewhere, nor in the poorest areas. Conversely, such abuse is practiced by slick men like those who appear in Hollywood who are in some cases well educated having high social status. It is exercised against weak women, regardless how fine they may appear to be … after returning to their homes; they become nothing more than slaves under the effect of lash of humility and violence.

We will limit our talk to domestic violence against women in the west, and we will prove by numbers that the humiliated woman is not the one who lives in Afghanistan and wears her face cover. We will illustrate that such woman is not the one from the Arabian Peninsula, who is in fact well protected and honored in a community that calls for her respect. Real degrade and vulgarity is that which makes a woman cheap merchandise just like any other tradable good, and made her subject to attacks and all types of oppression and inequity.

The United States of America:

Violence, in all its shapes, has afflicted the weakest member of the family, namely women and children. Things like, secrecy, no sufficient evidence and legal and social barriers make it difficult to obtain very accurate data regarding violence against women, which is, according to social scholars, is the least type of crime that gets reported.

Ironically, most of the available information regarding violence against women is collected from small statistics done here and there, which give a quick general view for something as important as this international phenomenon. Such information can not be used to provide precise indicators to the level of violence and abuse practiced against women, but it certainly clarifies that violence and abuse at homes is a widespread phenomenon, and that the woman is the victim in most cases.

· In 1980, a statistic was done by Appleton, which included six hundred and twenty American ladies showed that 35% of them were subject to physical husband abuse at least once. In 1981, Chtraws expressed that husband abuse ranges between 50-60% in the United States. On the other hand, in 1982, the percentage was estimated to be 21% by Russell, while Baglo estimated it to range between 25-30%.

· In 1984, based on her research, Walker pointed out that American women are well experienced in physical abuse, and that 41% of women experienced physical abuse by their mothers and 44% by their fathers. 44% of them witnessed accidents of physical abuse by their fathers on their mothers.

· Two thousand nine hundred and twenty eight people were killed in 1985 by one of their family members, and if only consider the case of women we see that two thirds of them were killed by their husbands or boyfriends. Then again, in 1984, 20% of women were killed by their husbands and 10% by their boyfriends.

· Statistics prove that three out of every four women were subject to abuse; 9% of which was done by ex-husbands, 35% by boyfriends and 32% by ex-boyfriends.

· Another statistic that studied the percentage of attackers confirmed that ex-husbands or separated husbands committed 79% of the attacks, while husbands committed 21% of the attacks.

· Statistics proved that the most common cause for physical injury of women (and in some cases the only cause) was their boyfriends. It was higher in number than injuries caused by car accidents, robberies and rape all accumulated.

· According to a study, one out of every four women who seek medical care by a family physician, report that they physically abused by their boyfriends. 37% of such women reported that they hardly overcame them being sexually abused in their childhood, and 29% reported that they were sexually abused when they reached puberty. Also, women who were subject to such abuse experienced depression more than women who did not.

· Results of a questionnaire that was done on six thousand American families showed that 50% of the men continuously abuse their wives and children physically.

· Children who were subjected to physical abuse by their fathers usually grow up to be violent people with their wives and abusive of them three times more than other men who did not experience abuse from their fathers in childhood. Additionally, children whose fathers were very harsh and abusive are one thousand times more likely to be abusive to their wives.

· More than three million kids are endangered by parents’ abuse per year.

· One million women per year suffer being the victim of abuse by a family member that does not reach the extent of death; this statistic is one of the most moderate ones.

· Four million American women a year experience life threatening abuse by their boyfriends. Moreover, one out of every three grown up women face physical abuse by their boyfriends at least once.

· In 1993 five hundred and fifty seven men were arrested for their abuse to women.

· In 1994, 21% of physical abuse cases against women were done relatives, while only 4% of the attack cases against men were done by female relatives.

· 90-95% of the victims of domestic violence were women.

· Children who live in homes were the husband and wife attack one another are subject to physical abuse fifteen hundred times more than other children.

· 40-60% of the men who ill-treat their wives physically abuse their children.

· In one of the studies done, 27% of the murder cases inside the same family were children.

· 90% of children who get killed before the age of ten were killed as a result of a family dispute, and 56% of them were younger than two years of age.

· In 1994, two hundred and forty three thousand of those who received medical care in the “Emergency Room” were treated for injuries resulting from physical abuse done by a relative, and the ratio of men to women in this number was 1:9.

· There are at least four million reports of violence against women yearly, and around 20% of them happened in the house.

· In 1991, more than ninety women were killed weekly; nine out of every ten were killed by a man.

· In around 30% of the family violence cases weapons were used.

· 95% of family violence cases were attacks by men on women.

Women's Rights in Islam Protected Or Subjugated? - Dr. Zakir Naik

Thank you for the feedback @yasoooo
God bless and keep you and yours.

yasoooo

Oct 15, 2017
usa
Faith
Muslim
Country
Andorra
Thank you
Nancy
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

The Quran uses the word ‘We’ when quoting Allah. Does that mean that Muslims believe in more than one God?
Islam adheres to uncompromising monotheism. It teaches that God is One and indivisible. In the Quran, God often refers to Himself as "We". But it does not mean that there is more than one God. The reference of God to Himself as "We" in many Quranic verses is necessarily understood in the Arabic language to denote power and grandeur, as opposed to the more intimate singular form, "I", used in specific instances.
In some languages there are two types of plural form. One is related to quantity and used to refer to two or more persons, places or things. The other kind of plural is one of majesty, power and distinction. For example, in proper English, the Queen of England refers to herself as ‘we’. This is known as the ‘royal plural’. Rajeev Gandhi, the ex-Prime Minister of India used to say in Hindi, "Hum dekhna chahte hain". "We want to see." ‘Hum’ means ‘we’, which is again a royal plural in Hindi language. Similarly, when God refers to Himself in the Quran, He sometimes uses the Arabic word 'nahnu', meaning ‘We’. It does not indicate a plurality of number but the plurality of power and majesty.
The oneness of God is stressed throughout the Quran. A clear example is in this short chapter “Say: He is Allah, the One and Only; Allah, the Eternal, Absolute; He begetteth not, nor is He begotten; And there is none like unto Him.” (Quran 112:1-4)

Catholic from Equador Converts to Islam | TEARFUL ENDING | 'LIVE'

كيف عثرتُ على الإسلام - آنتوني (عبد الرحيم) غرين

نصيحة من مسلم جديد: إسلامك أخلاقك - YouTube

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you
Nancy
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

The Quran uses the word ‘We’ when quoting Allah. Does that mean that Muslims believe in more than one God?
Islam adheres to uncompromising monotheism. It teaches that God is One and indivisible. In the Quran, God often refers to Himself as "We". But it does not mean that there is more than one God. The reference of God to Himself as "We" in many Quranic verses is necessarily understood in the Arabic language to denote power and grandeur, as opposed to the more intimate singular form, "I", used in specific instances.
In some languages there are two types of plural form. One is related to quantity and used to refer to two or more persons, places or things. The other kind of plural is one of majesty, power and distinction. For example, in proper English, the Queen of England refers to herself as ‘we’. This is known as the ‘royal plural’. Rajeev Gandhi, the ex-Prime Minister of India used to say in Hindi, "Hum dekhna chahte hain". "We want to see." ‘Hum’ means ‘we’, which is again a royal plural in Hindi language. Similarly, when God refers to Himself in the Quran, He sometimes uses the Arabic word 'nahnu', meaning ‘We’. It does not indicate a plurality of number but the plurality of power and majesty.
The oneness of God is stressed throughout the Quran. A clear example is in this short chapter “Say: He is Allah, the One and Only; Allah, the Eternal, Absolute; He begetteth not, nor is He begotten; And there is none like unto Him.” (Quran 112:1-4)

Catholic from Equador Converts to Islam | TEARFUL ENDING | 'LIVE'

كيف عثرتُ على الإسلام - آنتوني (عبد الرحيم) غرين

نصيحة من مسلم جديد: إسلامك أخلاقك - YouTube

Thank you Yasoo. The Christian and Jewish also believe there is only One True God.
I am sure you have heard all of the arguments on the Trinity. I do not, as a Christian, necessarily accept it as a whole but what I DO accept is that our Almighty God can have many facets to go right along with His character. Or, of what He will reveal to us in His Word. God can manifest Himself as He wants. There are several verses that seem to manifest at least 3 essences of God.

16 "As soon as Jesus was baptized, he went up out of the water. At that moment heaven was opened, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove and alighting on him. 17 And a voice from heaven said, “This is my Son, whom I love; with him I am well pleased.” Matthew 3:13-17 <---I see GOD'S Spirit in the form of the Dove. Then, GOD'S own voice saying how well pleased He is with His Son. And of course, Jesus. If GOD revealed Himself direct on?? We would die from His unimaginable Glory! Moses had to veil his face until the Glory of seeing GOD "pass by" or, faded?

"The earth was without form and void, and darkness was over the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God was hovering over the face of the waters." Genesis 1:2

Is not the Spirit of GOD just another "part" of GOD but is in essence GOD Himself?

"Then God said, “Let us make man in our image, after our likeness. And let them have dominion over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the heavens and over the livestock and over all the earth and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth.” <---Whom is God speaking with here? Is it His own Spirit that is hovering? Or, could it be that Jesus Himself say's that He is the "Alpha and the Omega"? John 8:58: "Jesus said to them, “Truly, truly, I say to you, before Abraham was, I am.”

God is The Great I AM..."tell them that I AM has sent you..."God said to Moses, “ I AM WHO I AM.” And he said, “Say this to the people of Israel: ‘ I AM has sent me to you.” Exodous 3:14 <---We humans could never contain such an one as this GOD, as far as I am concerned, GOD can manifest Himself in as many ways as He chooses.
He is so huge that He encompasses all of the universe and beyond...our small carnal minds can never grasp His all sufficient-ness? Not a real word, I know. ha.

("John 1:1: “In the beginning was the Word.” Those words “in the beginning” in Greek are identical to the first two words of the Bible: “In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth” (Genesis 1:1). I don’t think that’s an accident."
Before Time Began, Jesus Was )

May GOD Bless you and your family.

Reactions: GTW27

yasoooo

Oct 15, 2017
usa
Faith
Muslim
Country
Andorra
Be careful,my brother

Death will come at any moment

And you will stand before God
God will hold you accountable for your actions
God will ask you
Why not follow the right religion?

Why did you not worship the one God as all the prophets said?

Why did not you look and care about that?

Who will save you from the punishment of God and who can save you?

As I have always said
You should go to Islamic centers
For specialists in Islam
You must know and learn Arabic

May God guide you to the right path

Islam is not just another religion. It is the same message preached by Moses, Jesus and Abraham. Islam literally means ‘submission to God’ and it teaches us to have a direct relationship with God. It reminds us that since God created us, no one should be worshipped except God alone. It also teaches that God is nothing like a human being or like anything that we can imagine. The concept of God is summarized in the Quran as:

“Say, He is God, the One. God, the Absolute. He does not give birth, nor was He born, and there is nothing like Him.” (Quran 112:1-4)[4]

Who is God in islam?

The Most Concise Definition of God:

The most concise definition of God in Islam is given in the four verses of Surah Ikhlas which is Chapter 112 of the Qur’an:

"Say: He is Allah,
The One and Only.
"Allah, the Eternal, Absolute.
"He begets not, nor is He begotten.
And there is none like unto Him."
[Al-Qur’an 112:1-4]
God does not become a human being:

God does not take human form:

Some may argue that God does not become a human being but only takes a human form. If God only takes a human form but does not become a human being, He should not possess any human qualities. We know that all the ‘God-men’, have human qualities and failings. They have all the human needs such as the need to eat, sleep, etc.

The worship of God in human form is therefore a logical fallacy and should be abhorred in all its forms and manifestations.

That is the reason why the Qur’an speaks against all forms of anthropomorphism. The Glorious Qur’an says in the following verse:

"There is nothing whatever like unto Him."
[Al-Qur’an 42:11]
Concept of God in Islam - Dr Zakir Naik

Who is God in Christianity?
The Prophets of the Old Testament such as Abraham, Noah and Jonah never preached that God is part of a Trinity, and did not believe in Jesus as their saviour. Their message was simple: there is one God and He alone deserves your worship. It doesn’t make sense that God sent Prophets for thousands of years with the same essential message, and then all of a sudden he says he is in a Trinity and that you must believe in Jesus to be saved.

The truth is that Jesus preached the same message that the Prophets in the Old Testament preached. There is a passage in the Bible which really emphasizes his core message. A man came to Jesus and asked “Which is the first commandment of all?”Jesus answered, “The first of all the commandments is Hear, O Israel, the Lord our God, the Lord is one.’’[Mark 12:28-29]. So the greatest commandment, the most important belief according to Jesus is that God is one. If Jesus was God he would have said ‘I am God, worship me’, but he didn’t. He merely repeated a verse from the Old Testament confirming that God is One.

But Christians worship Jesus
They deny all Jesus said that he is not a god but a prophet of God

\\\\\\\\\\\\
Concept of God in Judaism

II) The notion of God in Judaism:

(i) The following verse from the book of Deuteronomy contains an exhortation from Moses (PSL)

"Shama Israelu Adonai Ila Hayno Adna Ikhad"

It is a quote in Hebrew which means:
"Hear, Israel: the Lord our God is one Lord"
[The Bible, Deuteronomy 6: 4]

The following verses are taken from the Book of Isaiah:

(ii) "I, I am the Lord, and outside me there is none who saves. [The Bible, Isaiah 43:11]

(iii) "I am the Lord, and there is no other, there is no other God than me. [The Bible, Isaiah 45: 5]

(iv) "I am God, and there is no other, I am God, and no one is like Me. [The Bible, Isaiah 46: 9]

(v) Judaism condemns the worship of idols in the following verses:
"" You will not have other gods before me ".
"You shall not make yourself a cut image, nor any likeness of what is in the heavens above, and what is on the earth below, and what is in the waters below the earth: "
"You shall not bow down to them, nor serve them, for I the Lord your God am a jealous God." [The Bible, Exodus 20: 3-5]

In Judaism too, we find the same thread of monotheism, which is seen in other religions.

But
The Jews distorted the concept of God as Christians did

God , Jehovah, and he is not an infallible God, but errs and revolts, and falls into remorse, and he commands theft, and he is cruel, fanatic, and destructive to his people, he is the God of Israel only, and he is thus an enemy of others, and they claim that he walks before a group of the children of Israel In a column of clouds.
is belief enough 1 ?? ?? ???? ?

is belief enough 2 ?? ?? ???? ?
is belief enough 3 ?? ?? ???? ?

GTW27

Dec 6, 2018
wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Be careful,my brother

Death will come at any moment

And you will stand before God
God will hold you accountable for your actions
God will ask you
Why not follow the right religion?

Why did you not worship the one God as all the prophets said?

Why did not you look and care about that?

Who will save you from the punishment of God and who can save you?

As I have always said
You should go to Islamic centers
For specialists in Islam
You must know and learn Arabic

May God guide you to the right path

Islam is not just another religion. It is the same message preached by Moses, Jesus and Abraham. Islam literally means ‘submission to God’ and it teaches us to have a direct relationship with God. It reminds us that since God created us, no one should be worshipped except God alone. It also teaches that God is nothing like a human being or like anything that we can imagine. The concept of God is summarized in the Quran as:

“Say, He is God, the One. God, the Absolute. He does not give birth, nor was He born, and there is nothing like Him.” (Quran 112:1-4)[4]

Who is God in islam?

The Most Concise Definition of God:

The most concise definition of God in Islam is given in the four verses of Surah Ikhlas which is Chapter 112 of the Qur’an:

"Say: He is Allah,
The One and Only.
"Allah, the Eternal, Absolute.
"He begets not, nor is He begotten.
And there is none like unto Him."
[Al-Qur’an 112:1-4]
God does not become a human being:

God does not take human form:

Some may argue that God does not become a human being but only takes a human form. If God only takes a human form but does not become a human being, He should not possess any human qualities. We know that all the ‘God-men’, have human qualities and failings. They have all the human needs such as the need to eat, sleep, etc.

The worship of God in human form is therefore a logical fallacy and should be abhorred in all its forms and manifestations.

That is the reason why the Qur’an speaks against all forms of anthropomorphism. The Glorious Qur’an says in the following verse:

"There is nothing whatever like unto Him."
[Al-Qur’an 42:11]
Concept of God in Islam - Dr Zakir Naik

Who is God in Christianity?
The Prophets of the Old Testament such as Abraham, Noah and Jonah never preached that God is part of a Trinity, and did not believe in Jesus as their saviour. Their message was simple: there is one God and He alone deserves your worship. It doesn’t make sense that God sent Prophets for thousands of years with the same essential message, and then all of a sudden he says he is in a Trinity and that you must believe in Jesus to be saved.

The truth is that Jesus preached the same message that the Prophets in the Old Testament preached. There is a passage in the Bible which really emphasizes his core message. A man came to Jesus and asked “Which is the first commandment of all?”Jesus answered, “The first of all the commandments is Hear, O Israel, the Lord our God, the Lord is one.’’[Mark 12:28-29]. So the greatest commandment, the most important belief according to Jesus is that God is one. If Jesus was God he would have said ‘I am God, worship me’, but he didn’t. He merely repeated a verse from the Old Testament confirming that God is One.

But Christians worship Jesus
They deny all Jesus said that he is not a god but a prophet of God

\\\\\\\\\\\\
Concept of God in Judaism

II) The notion of God in Judaism:

(i) The following verse from the book of Deuteronomy contains an exhortation from Moses (PSL)

"Shama Israelu Adonai Ila Hayno Adna Ikhad"

It is a quote in Hebrew which means:
"Hear, Israel: the Lord our God is one Lord"
[The Bible, Deuteronomy 6: 4]

The following verses are taken from the Book of Isaiah:

(ii) "I, I am the Lord, and outside me there is none who saves. [The Bible, Isaiah 43:11]

(iii) "I am the Lord, and there is no other, there is no other God than me. [The Bible, Isaiah 45: 5]

(iv) "I am God, and there is no other, I am God, and no one is like Me. [The Bible, Isaiah 46: 9]

(v) Judaism condemns the worship of idols in the following verses:
"" You will not have other gods before me ".
"You shall not make yourself a cut image, nor any likeness of what is in the heavens above, and what is on the earth below, and what is in the waters below the earth: "
"You shall not bow down to them, nor serve them, for I the Lord your God am a jealous God." [The Bible, Exodus 20: 3-5]

In Judaism too, we find the same thread of monotheism, which is seen in other religions.

But
The Jews distorted the concept of God as Christians did

God , Jehovah, and he is not an infallible God, but errs and revolts, and falls into remorse, and he commands theft, and he is cruel, fanatic, and destructive to his people, he is the God of Israel only, and he is thus an enemy of others, and they claim that he walks before a group of the children of Israel In a column of clouds.
is belief enough 1 ?? ?? ???? ?

is belief enough 2 ?? ?? ???? ?
is belief enough 3 ?? ?? ???? ?

"Be careful, my brother death will come at any moment" To whom are these words addressed? Surly not Nancy. I liked Nancy's post because I liked that she had reached out to you. To me this is a good thing. He who is born from above does not care about what his fate is, he only cares about the fate of others.(As you have that example on the cross) And this includes you. The words you have spoken above, about punishment, I have heard before, long ago. They were spoken by the devil as he was pretending to be god. His intent was to instill fear. And The One true God spoke and said, "Why would I want punish and harm one of my own?" And I am one of His own. The one you await for is here on the earth, he is still young and has not yet stepped into power. And he, like his father will fool many. Will you be fooled?

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I do not think that Christians think we serve different Gods has to do with the names given Him but, more so because of hearing that the Quran speaks to killing all infidels where you see them and, Christians and Jews are infidels according to many Muslims.
Correct. Islam was created by Satan to oppose the true Gospel but to also oppose Christians and Jews.

This thread has a lot of Islamist propaganda, and that too is another aspect of Jihad (*holy* islamic war against the infidels). Except that there is nothing holy about butchering innocents in the name of religion.

yasoooo

Oct 15, 2017
usa
Faith
Muslim
Country
Andorra
مسيحي بريطاني يعتنق الإسلام في نهاية رائعة بعد سماع بعض من دلائل صحة الإسلام ونبوة سيدنا محمد ﷺ
ضابط امريكي بالعراق يرمي نجومه لاجل الاسلام

Last edited:

yasoooo

Oct 15, 2017
usa
Faith
Muslim
Country
Andorra
A person born Christian or Jewish

What will God do with him?

Above all, we know that Allah is good and loves kindness in all things; He is the most gracious, the most merciful,

of a vast mercy which is greater than his anger and revenge, as it is said in the hadith of Abu Hurayrah (peace be upon him) according to which the Prophet (peace be upon him) ) said: “Allah wrote a decree before creating the universe (saying); My mercy prevails over My anger, and it is written with Him above the Throne. »Reported by al-Bukhaari (7554).

A distinction is made between one who imitated his ancestors even if he knows the truth, and one who imitated his ancestors and had no way of knowing the truth.

Both categories exist,

1-therefore he who knew the truth and turned away from it is negligent and has no excuse before Allah.

2-Those who wanted advice and sought it but could not find it because there was no one to guide them. They are the same decision as those who lived in the intervals between the prophets and those whom the calling did not reach.

As for those who were unable to ask and learn, and had no way of knowing the truth,

Allah will judge between his slaves on the day of the resurrection by his wisdom and his righteousness, and he will not punish anyone except those against whom proof is established by means of the messengers. This matter is clear and final.

those whom the call of Islam has not reached and against whom no evidence has been established through the Messengers, they will be tested on the Day of Resurrection. A messenger will be sent to them there, and those who obey him will enter heaven and those who disobey him will enter hell,

Beware of neglecting this principle even for a moment, so beware of discussing the divine decree before understanding it. You must understand that the divine decree is like the sun; when you believe in it and You won't give up on that

, based on the Qur'an and Sunnah, aYour mind will feel comfortable, like one who walks in the light of day

. God will test his creation as he pleases

God who created you and created the universe for you

And you don't thank God!

You must use your mind to choose the right religion

And you're alive before it's too late

Many people have embraced Islam

missionaries, celebrities and footballers

They studied and learned everything about Islam

May allah guide you to the right path

بدأ الإسلام بالسيف
أحمد ديدات - أين الإنجيل الحقيقى ؟؟

yasoooo

Oct 15, 2017
usa
Faith
Muslim
Country
Andorra
1/2ما رأيك في زنا المحارم؟ منصور وشمسي في حوار مع ملحد الجزء الأول

2/2ما رأيك في زنا المحارم؟ منصور وشمسي في حوار مع ملحد الجزء الثاني

1/2 ادعاءات صلب المسيح! منصور في حوار مع شاب عربي الجزء الأول

yasoooo

Oct 15, 2017
usa
Faith
Muslim
Country
Andorra
The Quran says that Allah is merciful and that He gives severe punishment. So is He forgiving or is He vengeful?
The Quran mentions many times that God is the Most Merciful. In fact, all except one of the 114 chapters of the Quran begin with Bismillaahi Aahmaani Arraheem, which means, "I begin with the name of God, the Entirely Merciful and the Especially Merciful". These two descriptions of God are sometimes translated as "The Compassionate, the Merciful"; however in Arabic grammar, both names are an intensive form of the word "merciful". Rahmaan means merciful to all creation, and justice is part of this mercy. Raheem means merciful especially to the believers and forgiveness is part of this mercy. A complimentary and comprehensive meaning is intended by the use of both of them together. In addition, Allah speaks of His forgiveness throughout the Quran. In fact, God's mercy and

forgiveness have been mentioned together more than 70 times in the Quran. Allah repeatedly reminds us saying “Tell My servants that I am indeed the Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful; And that My Penalty will be indeed the most grievous Penalty.” (Quran 15:49-50)
Allah is just, and His justice necessitates that He reward those who obey and serve Him and punish those who disobey and rebel against Him. If Allah did not punish the sinful, wicked and evil people who deserve to be punished, it would not be justice. When punishment for wrongdoing is certain, it serves to deter potential offenders. In contrast, if Allah forgave everyone and punished no one, there would be no reason for legislation, ethics or even morality.

Life on earth would be chaotic and nothing short of anarchy. True justice, with its true rewards and just penalties can only be found with Allah, and that is what He has promised in the Quran “We shall set up scales of justice for the Day of Judgment, so that not a soul will be dealt with unjustly in the least, and if there be (no more than) the weight of a mustard seed, We will bring it (to account): and enough are We to take account.” (Quran 21:47)
Allah forgives all those who repent and correct themselves at any stage in their lives, and He has invited all people to His abundant forgiveness and mercy:
Say: ‘O My slaves who have transgressed against their souls! Despair not of the mercy of Allah. Indeed, Allah forgives all sins. Indeed, it is He who is the Forgiving, the Merciful. And return (in repentance) to your Lord and submit to Him before the punishment comes upon you; then you will not be helped. And follow the best of what was revealed to you from your Lord before the punishment comes upon you suddenly, while you do not perceive. (Quran 39:53-5)
Say: "O my Servants who have transgressed against their souls! Despair not of the Mercy of Allah: for Allah forgives all sins: for He is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful. "Turn ye to our Lord (in repentance) and bow to His (Will), before the Penalty comes on you: after that ye shall not be helped. "And follow the best of (the courses) revealed to you from your Lord, before the Penalty comes on you - of a sudden while ye perceive not!- "Lest the soul should (then) say: 'Ah! Woe is me!- In that I neglected (my duty) towards Allah, and was but among those who mocked!'- "Or (lest) it should say: 'If only Allah had guided me, I should certainly have been among the righteous!'

Converting To Islam Saved My Life

Christian converts to Islam (Alhamdullih)|| 2016 – YouTube

‪ why christians convert to islam watch this video‬‏

Not me

May 8, 2019
California, Ca.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here’s a couple you might find interesting;

In the beloved, Not me