The faith of Mary…..

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Not me

May 8, 2019
California, Ca.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Luke 1:38 (NASB20)
And Mary said, “Behold, the Lord’s bond-servant; may it be done to me according to your word.” And the angel departed from her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One can be said to be living by faith when one’s faith sees that one can do no more towards the forming of Christ in oneself then Mary did towards the forming of Christ in her womb…. For Mary believed the word of God spoken to her, which believing allowed God to work through her womb’s natural ability to grow a life in her….. The same being true about the natural ability of the new birth to grow Christ’s life in one is unleashed by one’s faith and desire towards the growing of this new life…. This is why one can not manifest more of Christ then to the degree the new birth has come to life, for the new life can not grow faster then one’s faith will allow the new life to grow, which is the living out of the scripture ‘taking hold of that for which I was taken hold of for’…Therefore having the faith of Mary becomes the blueprint for growing the new life in one, for faith being a choice, choosing to have the faith of Mary and believing into one’s new birth in Christ is the will choosing to believe into the salvation that is offered in Christ…

For faith, and a stedfast believing as Mary believed is the one thing the new life needs to grow itself in one’s inner most being…. It is refusing to maintain this believing with one’s will that is that that prevents one from experiencing the growing of this new life…. For the new life coming to birth manifests itself by the new birth itself overcoming all the works of one’s fallen nature….

For choosing to not believe is choosing to be one’s own god…. To choose to not believe is self saying it believes itself rather than God…. The reason being; self does not yet know itself, has not yet seen its utter inability to work the works of righteousness, it does not yet see it must die to itself to free itself from itself; therefore it’s need to die in the death of Christ…. It has not yet been brought to the place where it would willingly enter into death to be freed from sin…It chooses to hang onto it’s life therefore it must do such and such to the procuring of God’s salvation, not yet seeing that salvation is a free gift of a new life growing in one’s inner most being and just receiving this free gift of a new life is that which is required to experience the deliverance the heart aches for…

For all else but a simple receiving by faith is self trying to establish a righteousness of its own…. All that is not like what Mary said when the Angel came to her and she said ‘may it be done to me according to your word’ is self doing it’s own works…. For the truth ‘it is no longer I that live but Christ that lives in me’ is the living out of the faith of the words Mary spoke… For actively believing in one’s death and resurrection with Christ is the faith that will see Christ being formed in one’s inner most being…

Be blessed in that forming….

A fellow believer, Not me