The Fall...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Not me

May 8, 2019
California, Ca.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It was Adam’s fall into the life of this world that was his separation from God... Henceforth it is the life of this world that must be denied and given up... This is not a capricious command but a necessary one in the nature of things.... For it was the receiving of the life of this world that separated Adam and by extension all that were born out of him...

The life of this world is that that separates the possessor of that life from God... Therefore a return is necessary, a giving up of all that was received at the birth into the life of this world...

This can only be done by the faith of the heart turned away from the life of this world back to God... Therefore scripture says, “the just shall live by faith”...

It is all a matter of where the faith and the desire of the heart is turned...If the desire of the heart is turned toward the things of this world, the heart is full of such things...If the desire of the heart is filled with God, Him one receives and knows, tastes and experiences and than there is a growing up into Him...

It is this latter that grows the new birth in the heart...This growing of the new birth is Christianity... Nothing else is Christianity but this new birth; i.e. the Divine Nature becoming alive and ruling in the life..

This can be done by nothing but by the will choosing to desire it... By laying hold of the words of scripture and believing them...

That what our salvation in Christ consists of is our real and true death in Christ which frees us from the life we inherited by being born into this world from a fallen Adam..

Thereby Christ comes as our second Adam so that those that would be willing to give up the life of this world might grab onto by faith the hope of this promise... Which hope is experienced to the degree one grabs onto it...

Christ died and roseagain... We likewise must also follow suit...We too must die and have our personal resurrection into the new life that is promised in scripture...Which is all accessed by the faith of the heart turned towards it... It is available to all at a moments notice irrespective of any outward thing... The faith of the heart turned towards God in a moment by moment basis is that that causes the new birth to grow and in time rule in all outward things...

Once the life of this world is turned from, and to the degree it is turned from, blessings and a life in the presence of God is a ever present reality...Which than, once tasted becomes the all of the heart and life...

To grab unto the truth;

***That when Jesus died, I died, that I might be a new creation, created in righteousness, by righteousness, for righteousness... ***

Than righteousness and the King of righteousness has the whole of the heart and the growing is than, a matter of time...

Be blessed hearts that are His..

A fellow servant of His, Not me