The Fate of Satan in UR

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
A friend on Discord asked me the following question.

can.of.soup — Yesterday at 2:56 PM

Ohh okay!! That makes a lot of sense, and I’m sorry to hear you lost access of your account! So, under your beliefs if there is no hell, is there a Satan? And if so, what role does he play?

So I replied with the following

Thank you for your concern, can.of.soup my friend though in general I’ve been banned more times that I can count lol. Mullvad VPN is a great bypass.

Satan = Garden of Eden Serpent (Genesis 3:4) = The Devil = Anointed Cherub who became a Fallen Angel

Ezekiel 28:13-14 You were in Eden, the garden of God … You were anointed as a guardian cherub

Revelation 12:9 The great dragon was hurled down—that ancient serpent called the devil, or Satan, who leads the whole world astray. He was hurled to the earth, and his angels with him.

Satan will be saved. He will become a believer in Jesus Christ and be washed of all his sins. (Phil. 3:21)

God is Almighty. If He wanted to, He can appear to everyone and perform miracles to prove His existence. However, Satan must be convinced to believe in Jesus. Satan already knows that God exists, so do the demons. So, Earth is like a chess game between the Lord and the Devil. God lets Satan harm people (Job 1:6-22). Eventually, Satan will be convinced to have faith in God, he will understand that God is good, and then our suffering will stop. (1 Cor 13:1-3)

Romans 5:3-5 …suffering produces perseverance; perseverance, character; and character, hope. …

This hope is faith in Christ. (Titus 2:13)

One way Satan leads the whole world astray is with the false belief of Forever Conscious Torment from Greek Mythology that has unfortunately infiltrated many Christian churches.

2 Corinthians 11:14 Even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light.

Think about it. No loving God would torture people forever. Who would really want to torture people forever? And promote that? For me, it’s clear it’s the work of the Devil. (John 8:44) So many people, myself included, was traumatized and turned away from Christianity because of that horrible hellish belief. Even when I was saved, I had survivors guilt for the rest of the world, how can I possibly be happy in Heaven if people are suffering “for eternity”. (Lam 3:31).

The truth is that Eternal = aionios (Greek) olam (Hebrew) meaning “pertaining to an age”. We are in the age of condemnation, suffering from sin, eventually all will believe in Christ and be washed of sin, and a new age will be made with no more pain (Revelation 21:4).

Revelation 21:1 Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away.

First Heaven = Satan and the fallen angel’s rebellion. New Heaven = All creation made alive in Christ (Rom 8:38)

First Earth = Adam’s descendants cursed with sin. New Earth = All creation made alive in Christ (1 Cor. 15:22)

Colossians 1:20 and through him to reconcile to himself all things, whether things on earth or things in heaven, by making peace through his blood, shed on the cross.

All = all

I pray to the Holy Spirit that you are blessed with understanding and protection can.of.soup my friend :D