The Fate of Three Little Kittens

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If E = mc2 then we can divide and conclude that...

Mass (m) = Energy (E/c2) And there are three varieties...

Natural E/c2 - All mass is basically cooled plasma, the sun is the visible form of E/c2
Mental E/c2 - Our thinking can produce creativeness, light, and good things
Spiritual E/c2 - E (motivation, warmth, love) / c2 (faith, hope, charity, joy)

And in the kitten....

Natural E/c2 - Soft and furry
Mental E/c2 - Smart enough to be trained to use the litter box
Spiritual E/c2 - If you start young you can end up with a very affectionate cat

I was kind enough to feed a stray cat in my garage. She was never tame enough to allow anyone to pet her but was not belligerent either. I have read never to feed stray cats and should have listened to the advice.

Over the last couple of weeks this cat has become very aggressive and my cat is afraid to go in the garage. Last week I looked in the garage to find the cat sleeping with her three kittens, who were just as unfriendly as her. My gosh! What do I do? I prayed that God would help me through this situation but did not believe he would care to do so. I can tell you I was really stressed!

This morning I noticed two eyes in the animal hauler I have in the garage. With mother cat away I shut the door and put the animal hauler in the truck. Come to find out the Montgomery County animal shelter was open so I took the kitten there. When the lady looked in the hauler she said there are three kittens in the hauler. I had unknowingly captured all three kittens!

These kittens will be put up for adoption and will find good homes. They are not bad kittens, just need some TLC to warm up to humans. I have also thanked God all the way home for helping work out this situation for me.

Reactions: FHII

Windmillcharge

Dec 21, 2017
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
only put food in a human animal trap. If you catch the mother cat you can take it to be spayed.
In that way you'll stop the spread of feral cats and limit the harm they do to wild life.

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
If E = mc2 then we can divide and conclude that...

Mass (m) = Energy (E/c2) And there are three varieties...

Natural E/c2 - All mass is basically cooled plasma, the sun is the visible form of E/c2
Mental E/c2 - Our thinking can produce creativeness, light, and good things
Spiritual E/c2 - E (motivation, warmth, love) / c2 (faith, hope, charity, joy)

And in the kitten....

Natural E/c2 - Soft and furry
Mental E/c2 - Smart enough to be trained to use the litter box
Spiritual E/c2 - If you start young you can end up with a very affectionate cat

I was kind enough to feed a stray cat in my garage. She was never tame enough to allow anyone to pet her but was not belligerent either. I have read never to feed stray cats and should have listened to the advice.

Over the last couple of weeks this cat has become very aggressive and my cat is afraid to go in the garage. Last week I looked in the garage to find the cat sleeping with her three kittens, who were just as unfriendly as her. My gosh! What do I do? I prayed that God would help me through this situation but did not believe he would care to do so. I can tell you I was really stressed!

This morning I noticed two eyes in the animal hauler I have in the garage. With mother cat away I shut the door and put the animal hauler in the truck. Come to find out the Montgomery County animal shelter was open so I took the kitten there. When the lady looked in the hauler she said there are three kittens in the hauler. I had unknowingly captured all three kittens!

These kittens will be put up for adoption and will find good homes. They are not bad kittens, just need some TLC to warm up to humans. I have also thanked God all the way home for helping work out this situation for me.
God is interested in the small things in our lives, even unwanted kittens. I hope you can also capture the feral cat and release her somewhere else or as has been suggested she get spayed and then released.

Reactions: Helen

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I plan on capturing the mother cat and having her spayed.

Reactions: Pearl

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I live out in the country. I like to have about 4 cats around, but I like them a little wild as the one you describe. They really help keep the snakes at bay. No inside cats at all. I feed them twice a day only. But not that much. Sometimes I don't see them for several days or even a week. And sometimes they don't come back at all.

One Tom is fine, but more than that they all ways fight and then one leaves anyway. It is best to have spade female cats, but if I don't I allow one litter. After all their life expectancy is not that great here. If I can't catch her and she has more than that , then you have to resort to the final solution.

Cats do eat a lot of wildlife, but that is what I want. I don't get close to them. They serve their purpose well and are fed and watered for it.

Stranger