The finished work of God…..

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Not me

May 8, 2019
California, Ca.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Colossians 2:12 (NASB20)
having been buried with Him in baptism, in which you were also raised with Him through faith in the working of God, who raised Him from the dead.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
‘faith in the working of God’

Or in other words, believing that God in real time, is making, is forming one into a new creation, for if God is not, it is not being done….. For the new creation is the only thing that can live in Heaven, all else shall and needs to die…. For our salvation is a real birth of a new life, a life that did not exist before, something not created by the effort of man’s will, but by the effort and the workings of God Himself….

For what the new creation is, is God Himself coming to life in the life, this can not be done but by God Himself… All the self effort by man clogs the pipes as it were, making it impossible for God to work His work… Faith in real time in the workings of God is the one and only thing that frees God to have His way in the life…. For if God does not to it it will not get done, one might for a while cover a sin but the removal of the sinful will is something beyond man’s ability to do…. It is this latter that is the purpose of the new creation because the new creation is that which is born of God and can not sin…. It is this and this alone that is the finished work of God in the soul…

This finished work of God is the only thing at the departure into eternity that can see its way into the Kingdom of Heaven… For to the degree of this life to that degree will one for all eternity shine forth and experience the glory of the One that was birthed and grown in the time of this life…

For if all this is not true, one is stuck only with the life that was born from Adam with its lusts and desires of own will…. But all this is true, through faith in the working of God because Jesus did die and God did raise Him from the dead, as so it will be with the one that has faith in the working of God…

Be blessed in the workings of God, Notme

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Colossians 2:12 (NASB20)
having been buried with Him in baptism, in which you were also raised with Him through faith in the working of God, who raised Him from the dead.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
‘faith in the working of God’

Or in other words, believing that God in real time, is making, is forming one into a new creation, for if God is not, it is not being done….. For the new creation is the only thing that can live in Heaven, all else shall and needs to die…. For our salvation is a real birth of a new life, a life that did not exist before, something not created by the effort of man’s will, but by the effort and the workings of God Himself….

For what the new creation is, is God Himself coming to life in the life, this can not be done but by God Himself… All the self effort by man clogs the pipes as it were, making it impossible for God to work His work… Faith in real time in the workings of God is the one and only thing that frees God to have His way in the life…. For if God does not to it it will not get done, one might for a while cover a sin but the removal of the sinful will is something beyond man’s ability to do…. It is this latter that is the purpose of the new creation because the new creation is that which is born of God and can not sin…. It is this and this alone that is the finished work of God in the soul…

This finished work of God is the only thing at the departure into eternity that can see its way into the Kingdom of Heaven… For to the degree of this life to that degree will one for all eternity shine forth and experience the glory of the One that was birthed and grown in the time of this life…

For if all this is not true, one is stuck only with the life that was born from Adam with its lusts and desires of own will…. But all this is true, through faith in the working of God because Jesus did die and God did raise Him from the dead, as so it will be with the one that has faith in the working of God…

Be blessed in the workings of God, Notme
@Not me I am reminded of what Paul also says in Philippians 1.6: "He which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ".

Reactions: Not me

Not me

May 8, 2019
California, Ca.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Not me I am reminded of what Paul also says in Philippians 1.6: "He which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ".

The strength and security there is in that truth, blessings for bringing it forth, Not me :)

Reactions: farouk

Not me

May 8, 2019
California, Ca.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As regards baptism, I would see it as symbolic; not as something that causes God to perform regeneration as the water is entered.

As your heart continues to guide you, be blessed in Him, Not me