The flood as it was in Noa's time, today.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Collin Feener

Aug 2, 2019
Toronto Ont Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
And the coming together of the waters God called the seas. The sea is that great sea of disbelief, the nonbelievers, the world outside, The sea of iniquity. God's word covers the earth like the sea covers the world.
When you raise up the word it is separating the waters from the waters and the high like the clouds. People lose their understanding and the word falls down like rain and the seas raise up like the flood. The seas have always been there but as in the days of Noah, People stop believing and there the flood comes again. To keep above we need an ark like Noah but it is a church and then you go higher until you are above the waters, and dry land high up the mountains.
When we raise up the word we turn the waters into clouds and up the mountain is of the higher righteousness. But now in this day and flood, the dry land above the flood and open her mouth and swollow up the seas. The earth swallows up the flood and then the people of the church, the disciples leave the ark, two by two. The creation starts again,two by two.

Reactions: amadeus

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And the coming together of the waters God called the seas. The sea is that great sea of disbelief, the nonbelievers, the world outside, The sea of iniquity. God's word covers the earth like the sea covers the world.
When you raise up the word it is separating the waters from the waters and the high like the clouds. People lose their understanding and the word falls down like rain and the seas raise up like the flood. The seas have always been there but as in the days of Noah, People stop believing and there the flood comes again. To keep above we need an ark like Noah but it is a church and then you go higher until you are above the waters, and dry land high up the mountains.
When we raise up the word we turn the waters into clouds and up the mountain is of the higher righteousness. But now in this day and flood, the dry land above the flood and open her mouth and swollow up the seas. The earth swallows up the flood and then the people of the church, the disciples leave the ark, two by two. The creation starts again,two by two.
Or like Peter upon confirming that he could walk out to Jesus, we/he walk on top the sea of disbelief, on top of the gathered unbelievers, on top of the world outside... and we/he walk on toward Jesus. Then Peter, or we, pay attention the tempestuous sea all around and under us rather than Jesus before us and begin to sink. But Jesus was still there and when Peter called out for help Jesus reached out and took him by the hand. Too many of us begin to walk on the water, lose the faith with which we started and instead of calling on Him again, we simply sink and drown... Help us dear Lord!

Reactions: Collin Feener

Collin Feener

Aug 2, 2019
Toronto Ont Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Or like Peter upon confirming that he could walk out to Jesus, we/he walk on top the sea of disbelief, on top of the gathered unbelievers, on top of the world outside... and we/he walk on toward Jesus. Then Peter, or we, pay attention the tempestuous sea all around and under us rather than Jesus before us and begin to sink. But Jesus was still there and when Peter called out for help Jesus reached out and took him by the hand. Too many of us begin to walk on the water, lose the faith with which we started and instead of calling on Him again, we simply sink and drown... Help us dear Lord!
Pretty Good John. I like it and thank you for your help.

Reactions: amadeus

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Pretty Good John. I like it and thank you for your help.
I always used to enjoy reading your posts those years ago. I copied a great many of them and have them saved on this computer where I am typing now. When you started posting here recently it brought back the memories of those times and those saved messages you wrote so long ago. I used to read some of them periodically, but now with many thousands of entries on my computer I would have to search a little to find, but I know I have them.
Give God the glory!