The Fountain Of Life And Living Waters = Psalm 36;9, John 4;10

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Miz KJV Only

Oct 20, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Fountain Of Life And Living Waters = Psalm 36;9, John 4;10
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Psalm 36;9
For with thee is the fountain of life: in thy light shall we see light.

Proverbs 13:14
The law of the wise is a fountain of life, to depart from the snares of death.

Proverbs 14:27
The fear of the LORD is a fountain of life, to depart from the snares of death.

Jeremiah 2:13
For my people have committed two evils; they have forsaken me the fountain of living waters, and hewed them out cisterns, broken cisterns, that can hold no water.

Jeremiah 17:13
O LORD, the hope of Israel, all that forsake thee shall be ashamed, and they that depart from me shall be written in the earth, because they have forsaken the LORD, the fountain of living waters.

Zechariah 14:8-9
And it shall be in that day, that living waters shall go out from Jerusalem; half of them toward the former sea, and half of them toward the hinder sea: in summer and in winter shall it be. And the LORD shall be king over all the earth: in that day shall there be one LORD, and His name one.

John 4:10
Jesus answered and said unto her, If thou knewest the gift of God, and who it is that saith to thee, Give me to drink; thou wouldest have asked of Him, and He would have given thee living water.

John 7:38
He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water.

Revelation 7:17
For the Lamb which is in the midst of the throne shall feed them, and shall lead them unto living fountains of waters: and God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes.

Revelation 21:6
And He said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.

AMEN