The four beasts of Dan 7

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

granpa

Sep 23, 2009
West coast
tok.fandom.com
Faith
Agnostic
Country
United States
BcO5u95.png

Dan 7:

2 Daniel spake and said, I saw in my vision by night, and, behold, the four winds of the heaven strove upon the great sea.

3 And four great beasts came up from the sea, different one from another.

4 The first was like a lion, and had eagle's wings: I beheld till the wings thereof were plucked, and it was lifted up from the earth, and made stand upon the feet as a man, and a man's heart was given to it.

5 And behold another beast, a second, like to a bear, and it raised up itself on one side, and it had three ribs in the mouth of it between the teeth of it: and they said thus unto it, Arise, devour much flesh.

6 After this I beheld, and lo another, like a leopard, which had four wings of a fowl upon the back of it and four upon the head of the beast; and a shield was given to it.

7 After this I saw in the night visions, and behold a fourth beast, dreadful and terrible, and strong exceedingly; and it had great iron teeth: it stamped with the feet of it, brake in pieces, and voraciously devoured the dung: and it was different from all the beasts that were before it; and it had ten horns.

Matthias

May 3, 2022
Kentucky
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
Daniel wasn’t agnostic, and he doesn’t leave us in doubt about what the four beasts in the dream represent:

”These great beasts, which are four in number, are four kings who will arise from the earth.”

(Daniel 7:17)