The freest of life’s….

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Not me

May 8, 2019
California, Ca.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Matthew 8:2-3(NASB20)
And a man with leprosy came to Him and bowed down before Him, and said, “Lord, if You are willing, You can make me clean.” Moved with compassion, Jesus reached out with His hand and touched him, and said to him, “I am willing; be cleansed.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A most beautiful story of the willingness of God…

This is the willingness that Jesus expresses when one denies self and believes that it is no longer they that live but Christ that lives in them…. Both faiths, both believing end in the same result with the ‘be cleansed’, one is cleansed from leprosy, the other the leprosy of the self life….

‘You can make me clean’

These words come from a heart that has the desire, the want and the willingness to be cleansed…. For if the heart is not in the desire, like Lot’s wife the heart will be glancing back with a longing desire to return… But the heart that sees its own putridness, it’s own evil, it’s own need to be freed from itself, is the heart that says and believes, that Jesus is willing to make it clean…

For no effort was required but the effort of the heart to be willing to turn and believe, for to turn from oneself and to hope and believe in Jesus is the heart that will be met with His hand of willingness…. For the ‘not I but Christ’ is the hope and the faith of the Gospel, the heart that is willing to embrace the truth if it’s me it’s sin, if it’s Christ it’s not is the heart that will taste the freedom that is for all believers….

For to turn one’s life over to God for the cleansing in the time of this life, is the most greatest and highest and the freest of life’s….

In the Beloved, Not me