The Gardener and The Rose

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
One day there was a little seed who looked similar to this. :)

february-17-2010-004-2.jpg

A gardener had just bought him at the store and was taking him home to plant inside his garden. As the gardener was about to plant him inside the ground the little seed began to cry. "Oh please don't stick me in the ground, it's dark and cold in there and I am really afraid." The seed said but the gardener just simply smiled down at the tiny seed.

"Don't be afraid, I'll take good care of you. The soil that I am planting you in is solid and strong." He told him as he used a shovel and started digging a hole for him. "What if I get cold though?" The seed questioned him anxiously with a sniff as the gardener smiled down at him again.

"Do not be afraid little one for I will be with you the whole entire time and the rays of the sun will keep you nice and warm when you're in the darkness. Just trust in me." He said as he began to plant the little seed into the ground.

soil.jpeg

Then just as the gardener had said the sun came out and started to keep the little seed warm.

sunlight-1200x628.jpg

That's when suddenly the seed heard some noise outside of his hole and he began to worry. "Gardener what is that noise? I'm frightened." He told him as the gardener smiled once again.

"Do not worry little one. It is just me weeding out your garden so it'll be nice and beautiful." He told him.

weeding.jpg

Finally the gardener grabbed his watering can and started watering the little seed. "There you go little one, a drink of life that I can give you to absorb so you can grow up to be big, strong, and beautiful." He told him.

3b8276c6-d10c-4d0a-8091-2a12c4fd1869_1.b91d1eea076ae3fbf9a417ac5a8c80aa.jpeg

Once again the gardener was correct. As soon as the water hit the seed, he could feel himself starting to grow...

playboy_hip_2_months_250web_c_kbelendez.jpg

Before long he was a beautiful red rose!! :D

download (10).jpg

"Look at me! I'm beautiful!!" The seed exclaimed excitedly. "I know." The gardener began. "With a little love and care I knew that you would be that's why I'm really glad that you trusted in me." He told him. "Me too." The seed said happily and it beamed with pride.

Last edited:

Tone

Dec 24, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nnnnnniiiiccee, reminds me of a poem...

Novalis Rose

How does one just jump into something torn

By the gradient course of plentiful loss

To be pricked by the golden thorns

As green hope rises above all cost

Robed in yearning as a red stained sash

Blue roots nourished by the dead gone past

*If you look at it sideways, the words as a whole (minus the title) kinda look like the top of a rose...to me...

Reactions: April_Rose

Tone

Dec 24, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You know what's funny...look what I just spotted in the backyard just now:

IMG_20210321_151719236.jpg

And come to think of it...

My boss handed me a blue rose when I got to work this morning (people leave roses at the bar like every day pretty much).

Ha ha I ended up giving it to some lady that was walking by with a bouquet of other colored roses...I said, "hey you want a blue rose to go with it?!" And she was like, "yeah, thanks!"

True story!

Tone

Dec 24, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No.

No sorry and btw guys I did some recent editing as I meant to say it beamed with pride and I accidentally misspelled the title.

No no...Freudian slip...too late...

Also, my pic. Is a seed on the cusp of germination!

*A Descendant!

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Seriously I'm afraid that I don't understand it so I feel confusion lol

Reactions: Tone

Tone

Dec 24, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Also, my pic. Is a seed on the cusp of germination!

Actually, he already germinated and is about to bloom:

Screenshot_20210321-155515.png

1 Corinthians 15:51-52

Behold, I tell you a mystery: We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed—In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

Tone

Dec 24, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Seriously I'm afraid that I don't understand it so I feel confusion lol

Novalis means new land...and rose is a flower...and it's also the past tense of rise...

So, it's like "New land rose up"...

The "Land" has become a symbol of my future wife...

So the poem...is kind of a yearning for my inheritance...a gift from Yah!

Tone

Dec 24, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Actually, he already germinated and is about to bloom:

View attachment 13976

1 Corinthians 15:51-52

Behold, I tell you a mystery: We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed—In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

You see the purple darkness that the germinated seed is about to burst into? (My avatar)

It's all symbolic for my inheritance!