The giants of Genesis 6 and how they will be presented to the populace

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

BlackManINC

Feb 21, 2014
There has been lots of talk on the net about the giants in the Bible and whether or not there is evidence of their existence and such. Apparently the skeletal remains have been found over the years either in whole or in part as shown in the link below. Some of these were even in mainstream news, and I'm sure some were even on display in reputable museums. All have gone missing with no explanation given.

Link: http://greaterancestors.com/greater-humans/

But whether or not any of it is legit is not my concern at this point in time, because I'm all about motive in the end. This is all about determining the motive for their concealment and their possible 'unveiling' at a later date. For the sake of argument, I'm going to conclude that establishment groups like the Smithsonian Institute discovered their remains a long time ago and are keeping them locked away in storage as some suspect for a long term agenda. Some people thin k that their unveiling would give too much credibility to the Bible, but as I will show, its actually going to play right into the intelligent design deception.

Just like the high possibility that the Anti-Christ might be presented as an alien from another planet as I discussed in my thread in the link below, I believe that the skeletal remains of the giants might be used to prop up the ancient astronaut theory. I don't believe they will necessarily try and present them as evolution's "missing link", or as the New Age's "ascended master", because that's where the anti-Christ will come in.

The anti-christ and the media's role in promoting him: http://www.christianityboard.com/topic/19856-the-anti-christ-and-the-medias-role-in-promoting-him/

Knowing how the ancient astronaut Darwinists twisted scripture to make the 'sons of god' out to be E.T's that impregnated the women through artificial insemination as shown in the video below, it gives a more clear motive for how the giants remains might be presented to the public. This won't be the same as previous archaeological hoaxes of the past like the Piltdown man that was exposed as such years later. In order to truly con the world and the scientific community especially, the bones will have to be the legitimate remains of the Nephilim.

Nephilim - AA Debunked:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkpUydg-RAE

We know that neither the Bible, extra Biblical text or any other ancient religious text referring to the same type of event gives no indication whatsoever of "artificial insemination" and we know the difference between an E.T and an angel. Both are "aliens", only the latter is celestial in origin, meaning beyond nature. As I've stated before, a big part of this deception working is in presenting the anti-Christ/fallen angels as E.T's instead of what they truly are to keep the Bible out of the picture, so that what is 'natural' displaces the supernatural, and henceforth displaces sound Biblical doctrine. They know that different creatures cannot cross breed with each other, and this is why they propose "artificial insemination". This of course does not apply to angels, since they are supernatural in origin. Since the giants weren't indeed quite 100% human according to the Bible, when the bones existence are acknowledged, put on display and analyzed by different "scientific groups", we are likely to start hearing public statements like "part of the DNA in the bones are not quite of this world" or "we can't compare part of this DNA to any known creature of earth".

This is where NASA will likely come in and present their "findings" to "confirm" that they were indeed the product of E.T's. The main purpose of this hoax is to simply convince the world that there are "aliens" out there (as vague as the term "aliens" may be), and that they had a hand in our ancient past, without a shadow of a doubt. This will be the kick start for the E.T hoax in a nutshell, giving a more solid foundation that the anti-Christ can plausibly present himself on to deceive the world about his true nature. Perhaps the skeletal remains will be used to prop up the interventionist theory of evolution, that they were the E.T's first failed attempts to speed up our evolutionary process from ape to man. Another scenario is that they might simply be presented as super evolved beings from another planet. I tend to believe the latter scenario to be the most plausible because it will give credence to my suspicion that the world will strive to become like them since it will be claimed that they are the highest known form of "evolved" human like creatures in the universe. The anti-Christ (the worlds "alien" savior) will be the "living proof" not only of the Nephilim but also of evolution. I'm not convinced that an alien hoax can be pulled off any other way short of the Anti-Christ presenting himself as one.

williemac

Apr 29, 2012
Canada
It would certainly be possible that the antichrist might appear in the guise of being an extraterrestrial. I don't think that the giants of old are even necessary proof, either. There is a t.v. program called "Ancient Aliens", that suggests we were visitied by aliens, and of course we were, only the bible calls them angels that left their domain and came to the earth against God's will, and mated with human women. Hence the giants. And hence the flood. And hence all the amazing structures around the globe that no one can explain just how they could have been built back then. Between shows like this and all the reported sightings that go on, and all the science fiction books and movies, and t.v. series, the world is certainly being conditioned to the possibility of aliens, and the possible return of such. Even the bible speaks of crafts in the air ( ie. chariots of fire). Who knows how angels and fallen angels travel about? But there's evidence that speaks for itself. If the antichrist uses this means of deception when he shows up, I will not be surprised.

Reactions: BlackManINC

BlackManINC

Feb 21, 2014
Pelaides said:
Are you saying that you believe in evolution,but not in extraterrestials?

If you read my other thread which I linked titled The anti-christ and the media's role in promoting him, you'll understand that this thing called evolution is the foundation for the anti-Christ deceiving the world about his true nature. When it comes to the origin of life, there are only two world views, there is the Christian worldview, and then there is the rest of the world with its magical belief in evolution, an idea that is as old as the hills and did not come from Darwin or anyone else within his generation. All you hear on the net regarding evolution is regarding the 'science', and never about the ultimate motive about teaching evolution in the first place. I think its been made clear enough that evolution, whether its at the cosmic level with the big bang theory or at the biological level regarding the origin of all species, is not real science but is "science falsely so called". We have to get beyond the so called "science" and get down to the motive. When the anti-Christ and his representatives comes on the scene performing miracles, what we as Christians currently believe about evolution will not matter, because in the eyes of the world, he will be the "living proof" of evolution through the miracles he will perform.

The world basically believes that, given enough time, a rock can turn into a fish, then overtime transform into completely different creatures with humans being at the top of the evolutionary tree of life. In other words, they believe that a frog can magically change into a prince with enough time through the natural processes of natural selection, mutation and speciation. How do you think the world will view the anti-Christs miracles when he starts doing the exact same things? Moses turned a stick into a snake, the anti-Christ will take rocks, sticks, and other inorganic forms and change them into different creatures. To the world, not only will this be proof of evolution, but of punctuated equilibrium, which simply means evolution in a hurry. Punctuated equilibrium is their excuse for the lack of transitional fossils proving a slow gradual process, so as a 'just so' story, they claim that it happened too fast to be observed. This is what the deception of evolution is all about when it comes down to it and it seems like I'm the only one on the net making people aware of it and making the connections.

williemac said:
It would certainly be possible that the antichrist might appear in the guise of being an extraterrestrial. I don't think that the giants of old are even necessary proof, either. There is a t.v. program called "Ancient Aliens", that suggests we were visitied by aliens, and of course we were, only the bible calls them angels that left their domain and came to the earth against God's will, and mated with human women. Hence the giants. And hence the flood. And hence all the amazing structures around the globe that no one can explain just how they could have been built back then. Between shows like this and all the reported sightings that go on, and all the science fiction books and movies, and t.v. series, the world is certainly being conditioned to the possibility of aliens, and the possible return of such. Even the bible speaks of crafts in the air ( ie. chariots of fire). Who knows how angels and fallen angels travel about? But there's evidence that speaks for itself. If the antichrist uses this means of deception when he shows up, I will not be surprised.
I think presenting himself as an E.T from another planet while claiming himself to be the absolute pinnacle of evolution or as a god like being, and performing miracles to back it up, is the only way he will deceive the world into following him. He will have all the answers not only for how he performs his miracles, but for the origin of life and the universe itself, and again, it will all have to be within the framework of evolution, a materialist ideology. Evolution is more or less the foundation for practically every anti-christian belief system in the world, and the anti-Christ will show and tell exactly what they want to see and hear to get the world to follow him into the pit of hell.

williemac

Apr 29, 2012
Canada
Excellent post.
I have made similar suggestions to some athiest friends of mine, that their conclusions, and those of thier peers in "science" are influenced by thier pre determined biases. Thier ammunition is their observation of the 'imperfect' world we live in, thus.." how could there be a God?" Whether anyone cares to admit it or not, this is the usual basis of thier motive. Keep sharing. Good stuff.

Reactions: BlackManINC

Pelaides

Jul 30, 2012
I dont know if the antichrist will pretend to be a space man or not , what i do know is that the antichrist will not only be against Jesus, He will alo blapheme God,And this is how will be able to ldentify him..

BlackManINC

Feb 21, 2014
williemac said:
Excellent post.
I have made similar suggestions to some athiest friends of mine, that their conclusions, and those of thier peers in "science" are influenced by thier pre determined biases. Thier ammunition is their observation of the 'imperfect' world we live in, thus.." how could there be a God?" Whether anyone cares to admit it or not, this is the usual basis of thier motive. Keep sharing. Good stuff.

Pelaides said:
I dont know if the antichrist will pretend to be a space man or not , what i do know is that the antichrist will not only be against Jesus, He will alo blapheme God,And this is how will be able to ldentify him..

The Antichrist will get the athiest, the pagan and the rest of the world to follow him by not only posing as an evolved E.T, but as a champion of "science", really by default since he will be seen as the pinnacle of evolution in the eyes of the world. He will perform miracles (lying signs and wonders) that will be subject to 'scientific' scrutiny. This will for sure spawn a new world wide scientific-religion. The culture will be blanketed with its promotion. There will be TV shows, books, movies, musicals, ceremonies, rituals etc. It will be like the cultural excitement over the alleged moon-landing and the recent landing of the Mars curiosity rover x10000. All the false religions of the world will immediately bow before this 'revelation'.. This is when Bible-believing Christians will begin to really be seen as a problem to be dealt with, as Revelations foretells. And really, this can happen before the Antichrist even shows up, as more a setting stage for his presence, which I believe will be kicked off with the unveiling of the Nephilims skeletal remains..

Floyd

Feb 28, 2014
The people of the world will bow down to the Anti-Christ because many will believe he is of God!
What is not generally realised or accepted, is that the god of this world is Satan, and that he has most people fooled!
The subject of Nephilim in Gen.6 and in other places in Scripture, is for us to understand why they existed/exist!
This Link discusses those reasons: "Nephilim, who were they and why".
This can be found in www.revelationsmessage.co.uk under Subjectindex.
Regards.
Floyd.

BlackManINC

Feb 21, 2014
In this video, I explain the motive for the concealment of the skeletal remains of the giants of Genesis 6 and their possible unveiling at a later date in relation to a much anticipated deception concerning disclosure of extraterrestrial life.

The giants of Genesis six and the alien deception: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVnbenqc5HY

Smithsonian Museum closing the Fossil Hall for a five year overhaul (keep this in mind as time goes along): http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/local/wp/2014/04/25/smithsonians-dinosaur-hall-to-close-monday-for-five-year-48m-renovation/

Aliens and Evolution: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vagfcQ3gUVM

Why an Extraterrestrial God Appeals to Today's Culture: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4uB-PXRTrPc

Triple Helix - Michael Hoggard: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TobwitdQmKg
Giant humans scrubbed from history: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRfyO-NSNnE

http://greaterancestors.com/greater-humans/

Floyd

Feb 28, 2014
BlackManINC said:
In this video, I explain the motive for the concealment of the skeletal remains of the giants of Genesis 6 and their possible unveiling at a later date in relation to a much anticipated deception concerning disclosure of extraterrestrial life.

The giants of Genesis six and the alien deception: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVnbenqc5HY

Giant humans scrubbed from history: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRfyO-NSNnE

http://greaterancestors.com/greater-humans/

[SIZE=20pt]July 2013 Notes:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=16pt]The authors of Revelations Message included this unusual paper on our Website, due to its clear message of resistance by the majority of the Scientific community to any new findings, or discoveries which conflict with its accepted Darwinian model of evolution.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=16pt]We do not agree with Dr. Jochman's conclusions on the "Creation-Flood" model that he has expressed at the end of his paper. We obviously do agree with him that the "Creationist" theory is the only (most) plausible.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=16pt]He lists many instances of remarkable potential significance that are documented and may be researched by those interested.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=16pt]We have not been able to contact Dr. Jochman, or recently Ken Clark.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=16pt]We list other LINKS at the end of the paper for further reading.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=18pt]Strange Relics from the Depths of the Earth - by J.R. Jochmans, Litt.D., 1979[/SIZE]

Short Summary
Dr. Jochmans cites numerous accounts of human artifacts being found in earth strata, which according to the standard evolutionary time scale, predate human evolution. These accounts show human existence far far back into earth history, and prove evolution theory false.

Important Notes
Although Dr. Jochmans writes "as though" human remains and artifacts are hundreds of thousands or millions of years old, is it is clear from his conclusion that he considers this world to be young, in accordance with a normal, straight, reading of the Bible and its genealogies.

I do not have any background on, nor contact with Dr. Jockman. I cannot contact the "Forgotten Ages Research Society" of Lincoln, Nebraska, USA, which, I understand, originally published the booklet. This booklet was available through the Bible-Science Association some time back.

Accepted theories and unaccepted facts
In most of the academic and scientific world today, the interpretation of the history of the earth, of life, of man, and of human culture, is defined within the narrow boundaries of specific, prevailing theories. The geology of the earth, for example, is viewed almost exclusively in terms of uniformitarianism. This means that the present-existing processes of erosion and volcanism are thought to have been the only forces at work in the past. Because of the slowness of these processes of change, and the tremendous transformations observed in the earth's depths, the age of the earth is thus counted in billions of years - today, it is put between 4 1/2 and 5 billion years.

Likewise, the history of life on this planet is seen as a lengthy development by evolution, or, the progression from simple to increasingly more complex forms. Since the simplest - and supposedly earliest - life forms appear in Cambrian rock, and Cambrian rock is dated geologically at 600 million years, this is deemed the age of life on earth. Only in the final stage of evolution did man appear on the scene, the ultimate end-product: According to the most recent anthropological finds, the earliest man-like creatures roamed the earth just 4 million years ago. Finally, the very nature of evolutionary theory dictates that man's cultural development must have been linear - a slow, gradual, but constant, upward climb from primitive beginnings, spanning the last 10,000 years, with the advent of modern technological civilization and its products the recent culmination of that climb.

These theories, which together form the uniformitarian-evolution-linear model, have predominated modern science for the past century, to the extent that all finds made - every rock sample, every fossil, every human remains and every artifact - have been carefully interpreted and categorized so as to fit this model's framework, at the exclusion of all other. But it is becoming increasingly apparent that not all facts from the past find their "proper" place. Other discoveries have been made that contradict the accepted model. Yet these discoveries are largely ignored, since it is far easier for the majority of scientists and historians to uphold what is "established," than to try to build a new model based on the "exceptions."

One of the greatest pitfalls of the uniformitarian-evolution-linear model is that it must accept the premise that man, as an intelligent being, was a very recent arrival in the history of the earth. With the geologic record counted in billions of years, the fossil record in hundreds of millions of years, the record of human fossils in the millions of years, and human civilization only in the thousands of years, there would be no way to explain the presence of human bones, or sophisticated artifacts derived from the hand of man, in deep rock strata. In fact, the finding of even a single such item would be totally devastating to the model, for it would negate the entire concept of uniformity, and the evolution of man and human culture in the past.

The point that will be brought out in this book is that there is evidence for man, and the products of human civilization, in the deep recesses of the earth. Herein are presented the case histories.

The bones of forgotten men
Walk into any natural museum today.......................

See full text here:
[SIZE=18pt]Strange Relics from the Depths of the Earth - by J.R. Jochmans, Litt.D., 1979[/SIZE]

Floyd.

BlackManINC

Feb 21, 2014
Floyd said:
[SIZE=20pt]July 2013 Notes:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=16pt]The authors of Revelations Message included this unusual paper on our Website, due to its clear message of resistance by the majority of the Scientific community to any new findings, or discoveries which conflict with its accepted Darwinian model of evolution.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=16pt]We do not agree with Dr. Jochman's conclusions on the "Creation-Flood" model that he has expressed at the end of his paper. We obviously do agree with him that the "Creationist" theory is the only (most) plausible.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=16pt]He lists many instances of remarkable potential significance that are documented and may be researched by those interested.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=16pt]We have not been able to contact Dr. Jochman, or recently Ken Clark.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=16pt]We list other LINKS at the end of the paper for further reading.[/SIZE]

Short Summary
Dr. Jochmans cites numerous accounts of human artifacts being found in earth strata, which according to the standard evolutionary time scale, predate human evolution. These accounts show human existence far far back into earth history, and prove evolution theory false.
Important Notes
Although Dr. Jochmans writes "as though" human remains and artifacts are hundreds of thousands or millions of years old, is it is clear from his conclusion that he considers this world to be young, in accordance with a normal, straight, reading of the Bible and its genealogies.

I do not have any background on, nor contact with Dr. Jockman. I cannot contact the "Forgotten Ages Research Society" of Lincoln, Nebraska, USA, which, I understand, originally published the booklet. This booklet was available through the Bible-Science Association some time back.
Accepted theories and unaccepted facts
In most of the academic and scientific world today, the interpretation of the history of the earth, of life, of man, and of human culture, is defined within the narrow boundaries of specific, prevailing theories. The geology of the earth, for example, is viewed almost exclusively in terms of uniformitarianism. This means that the present-existing processes of erosion and volcanism are thought to have been the only forces at work in the past. Because of the slowness of these processes of change, and the tremendous transformations observed in the earth's depths, the age of the earth is thus counted in billions of years - today, it is put between 4 1/2 and 5 billion years.

Likewise, the history of life on this planet is seen as a lengthy development by evolution, or, the progression from simple to increasingly more complex forms. Since the simplest - and supposedly earliest - life forms appear in Cambrian rock, and Cambrian rock is dated geologically at 600 million years, this is deemed the age of life on earth. Only in the final stage of evolution did man appear on the scene, the ultimate end-product: According to the most recent anthropological finds, the earliest man-like creatures roamed the earth just 4 million years ago. Finally, the very nature of evolutionary theory dictates that man's cultural development must have been linear - a slow, gradual, but constant, upward climb from primitive beginnings, spanning the last 10,000 years, with the advent of modern technological civilization and its products the recent culmination of that climb.

These theories, which together form the uniformitarian-evolution-linear model, have predominated modern science for the past century, to the extent that all finds made - every rock sample, every fossil, every human remains and every artifact - have been carefully interpreted and categorized so as to fit this model's framework, at the exclusion of all other. But it is becoming increasingly apparent that not all facts from the past find their "proper" place. Other discoveries have been made that contradict the accepted model. Yet these discoveries are largely ignored, since it is far easier for the majority of scientists and historians to uphold what is "established," than to try to build a new model based on the "exceptions."

One of the greatest pitfalls of the uniformitarian-evolution-linear model is that it must accept the premise that man, as an intelligent being, was a very recent arrival in the history of the earth. With the geologic record counted in billions of years, the fossil record in hundreds of millions of years, the record of human fossils in the millions of years, and human civilization only in the thousands of years, there would be no way to explain the presence of human bones, or sophisticated artifacts derived from the hand of man, in deep rock strata. In fact, the finding of even a single such item would be totally devastating to the model, for it would negate the entire concept of uniformity, and the evolution of man and human culture in the past.

The point that will be brought out in this book is that there is evidence for man, and the products of human civilization, in the deep recesses of the earth. Herein are presented the case histories.
The bones of forgotten men
Walk into any natural museum today.......................

See full text here:

Floyd.
Excellent paper here. I can see how the Extraterrestrial, Uniformitarian and Creationist models can comfortably co-exist in regards to an alien deception, which is what this thread is about. You can see that this is the case by looking at shows like Ancient Aliens giving an answer for almost everything, even how the dinosaurs died. I'm not just about the science, but about motive. The fairytale they will likely tell can be summed up like this:

In the deep recesses of earths history, Uniformitarianism was in full effect and the earth was brimming with all types of primitive life forms, gradually evolving towards more complex forms of life. But than at some point, in come the E.T, who started the first advanced civilizations (as they will claim is shown with artifacts buried in the deepest geologic column), and somehow intervened and sped up the process of evolution for all different life forms at various periods of time, the last intervention being the evolution of the primate to human. This is a process we call punctuated equilibrium (an excuse for the complete lack of transitional fossils, as I pointed out in my video).

punctuated equilibrium - evolution that is characterized by long periods of stability in the characteristics of an organism and short periods of rapid change during which new forms appear especially from small subpopulations of the ancestral form in restricted parts of its geographic range.

At some point, some experiments went terribly wrong, all flesh eventually became corrupted and the earth became filled with violence. The aliens had to build a spaceship to save humanity and the rest of all sentient life forms that were 'perfect in their generations' (the ark), so they can begin the extermination of the rest of the creatures that were corrupted (in other words, a spaceship will take the place of Noah's ark, and the E.T will displace God as we Christians think of him, redefining theism with E.T).

Like I said, what we can expect based on Bible prophecy and the systematic propaganda we've been getting, are outright replacements or counterfeits of sound Biblical doctrine with evolution as its core doctrine.

BlackManINC

Feb 21, 2014
River Jordan said:
How anyone can go along with this.....um....stuff.
Why wouldn't they? The human mind is infinitely malleable, it can be molded and shaped any way you wish, and they say that the mind is the gateway to the soul. With enough psychological pre-conditioning, you can get people to believe anything as long as you sell it to them the right way. You tell the public what you know they will want to hear for the end goal just like a devil will tell a new age channeler whatever they want to hear, propaganda is really that simple when it comes down to it.

Reactions: UppsalaDragby

RANDOR

Fishin Everyday
Apr 13, 2014
HEAVEN
BlackManINC said:
Why an Extraterrestrial God Appeals to Today's Culture:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4uB-PXRTrPc
Thanks BlackMan.............for sharing this...........my...my......the world we live in now...........is getting unrecognizable

We had two ladies in the past 8 years.....each one didn't know each other.....pretty sure they were new age.......both always spoke of Jesus coming back on a spaceship.....................GOOD GRIEF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Both ended up shooting themselves in the head over the years.

God Bless

BlackManINC

Feb 21, 2014
RANDOR said:
Thanks BlackMan.............for sharing this...........my...my......the world we live in now...........is getting unrecognizable

We had two ladies in the past 8 years.....each one didn't know each other.....pretty sure they were new age.......both always spoke of Jesus coming back on a spaceship.....................GOOD GRIEF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Both ended up shooting themselves in the head over the years.

God Bless

No problem, those two ladies exemplifies everything that my threads are all about. Pretty much everything is being redefined with E.T, and the whole idea about life on other planets is based squarely on evolution. If they are basing the assumption that there are E.T's out there based on evolution, then I am not inclined to believe that E.T's exist at all, for scientific as well as theological reasons, because it has never been shown that life arrives by means of evolution nor does my Bible speak anything about life on other planets. So while I can imagine in my head that God could have created life on other planets, there is absolutely no reason for any christian to believe it as the bible doesn't state it. Those Christians who imagine that there is life on other planets just because they believe it should exist should keep in mind the following video and scriptures about casting down all vain imaginations so they can see the errors of there ways, especially those Christians who have compromised their faith by accepting this pagan trash called evolution.

Aliens and Evolution: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vagfcQ3gUVM

19For the wisdom of this world is foolishness with God. For it is written, He taketh the wise in their own craftiness. 20And again, The Lord knoweth the thoughts of the wise, that they are vain. - 1 Corinthians 3

19 Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them.

[SIZE=.75em]20 [/SIZE]For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

[SIZE=.75em]21 [/SIZE]Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.

[SIZE=.75em]22 [/SIZE]Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,

[SIZE=.75em]23 [/SIZE]And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.

[SIZE=.75em]24 [/SIZE]Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:

[SIZE=.75em]25 [/SIZE]Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen. - Romans 1:19-25

[SIZE=.75em]3 [/SIZE]For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:

[SIZE=.75em]4 [/SIZE](For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;)

[SIZE=.75em]5 [/SIZE]Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ; - 2 Corinthians 10:3-5

Arnie Manitoba

Mar 8, 2011
Manitoba Canada

An Extra Terrestrial being has already come to planet Earth ... and artificially inseminated and impregnated a human woman .... and the resulting offspring claimed to be The Son of God

And billions of people still believe that to this day.

If Jesus came in such a manner , maybe Satan will produce his counterfeit anti-Christ in such a manner. Who knows.

Because no one knows when the end times will come , Chuck Missler even went so far as to speculate that ever since the time of Christ , Satan may have always had some of his own human offspring "at the ready"

All that would be required is for Satan to spiritually indwell that person ..... something along the lines of The Holy Spirit coming down to Jesus.

Lots of possibilities

Floyd

Feb 28, 2014
No problem, those two ladies exemplifies everything that my threads are all about. Pretty much everything is being redefined with E.T, and the whole idea about life on other planets is based squarely on evolution. If they are basing the assumption that there are E.T's out there based on evolution, then I am not inclined to believe that E.T's exist at all, for scientific as well as theological reasons, because it has never been shown that life arrives by means of evolution nor does my Bible speak anything about life on other planets. So while I can imagine in my head that God could have created life on other planets, there is absolutely no reason for any christian to believe it as the bible doesn't state it. Those Christians who imagine that there is life on other planets just because they believe it should exist should keep in mind the following video and scriptures about casting down all vain imaginations so they can see the errors of there ways, especially those Christians who have compromised their faith by accepting this pagan trash called evolution.
BlackManINC

I go with that.
Floyd.

Arnie Manitoba said:

An Extra Terrestrial being has already come to planet Earth ... and artificially inseminated and impregnated a human woman .... and the resulting offspring claimed to be The Son of God

And billions of people still believe that to this day.

If Jesus came in such a manner , maybe Satan will produce his counterfeit anti-Christ in such a manner. Who knows.

Because no one knows when the end times will come , Chuck Missler even went so far as to speculate that ever since the time of Christ , Satan may have always had some of his own human offspring "at the ready"

All that would be required is for Satan to spiritually indwell that person ..... something along the lines of The Holy Spirit coming down to Jesus.

Lots of possibilities
[SIZE=20pt]Nephilim, who were they, and why?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Discussions are conducted occasionally, however quite infrequently, on the subject of Nephilim. Usually the subject is raised by a new Christian (Christ-One), after coming across the subject of giants in Scripture, and seeing the references in Genesis 6:2-4, and also others in the Old Testament, (OT). In Gen. 15 Abram is told by Almighty God the lands He will give to him and his seed. Some or all of the people named in verses 18 to 21 are considered Nephilim and had to be displaced by Israel at a later date, when they took possession of those lands under the leadership of Joshua.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]To treat the subject seriously, three main questions need to be addressed.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]1) Who were they?[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]2) How and why were they produced?[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]3) Are they still on earth?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]The rest of the text can be accessed at: Nephilim[/SIZE], who were they, and why:

[SIZE=14pt]Floyd.[/SIZE]