The Giants

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Who were they?
Where did they come from?
Are they gone or are they still here?

Anakims and Emims
In the Beginning....

Shovel ready job right here..
Come and get your shovels

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Anakim: Anaqiy
Anakims = "long-necked"
a tribe of giants, descendants of Anak, which dwelled in southern Canaan

I can't find the origen of Anak yet either, but I'll stick with Anakim for now.
I still think the Anunaki come from Anak.. just saying.

Say the Hebrew name Anaqiy enough and it sounds like anarchy.. LOL.. not funny.. ok

Just because:
Anarchy is the state of a society being freely constituted without authorities or a governing body. It may also refer to a society or group of people that entirely rejects a set hierarchy.
origens of the word:
Anarchy was first used in 1539, meaning "an absence of government"

Absence of government..
Gen 1:2
And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.
Jer 4:23
I beheld the earth, and, lo, it was without form, and void; and the heavens, and they had no light.

The world was in a state of ANARCHY!!! Anaqiy.. Anak

oh my..
Alice, where's your looking glass??
I left it beside my crystal ball.
Go get it..

Let's see, who do we know that rejected all authority?

Isa 14:12
How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!
Isa 14:13
For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:
Isa 14:14
I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.
Isa 14:15
Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.

Lucifer.. now we getting somewhere.. you find it yet??

Lucifer: heylel

Lucifer = "light-bearer"
shining one, morning star, Lucifer
of the king of Babylon and Satan
'Helel' describing the king of Babylon

I hear a parable in my head.. something Jesus said:
It's like the whole chapter of Matthew 21.
About the 2 sons, and the wicked servants.
And the taking away their kingdom..
yeah that chapter.

I think Lucifer was given this.. whatever we are living in, dimension, time frame,
this Kingdom known as the days we are living in this time around..
This world, to be the Light, the truth, the one that supposed to keep and tend the garden.
The Adam if you will only not flesh. An Angel.
And he blew it big time.
He created his own umm family..in his likeness and his image like the Anak and the offspring are the Anakims and the emims.
The generations of Lucifer.

And when God saw the wickedness was just too great and there was no fixing it,
He regretted giving Lucifer the Kingdom and so he flooded it.

At the same time God is making Man after his own image and likeness,
Lucifer is creating his.

On the other side of the flood.

Oh Boy.. Alice!! get over here..

Emims: Eymiym
Emims = "terrors"
ancient inhabitants of Moab

These dudes inhabited Moab.
Jeremiah 50:38 refers to them as idols.

You remember who Jesus said was the father of lies?

Jer 50:36
A sword is upon the liars; and they shall dote: a sword is upon her mighty men; and they shall be dismayed.
Jer 50:37
A sword is upon their horses, and upon their chariots, and upon all the mingled people that are in the midst of her; and they shall become as women: a sword is upon her treasures; and they shall be robbed.
Jer 50:38
A drought is upon her waters; and they shall be dried up: for it is the land of graven images, and they are mad upon their idols.

all the mingled people... interesting..

back to the sons of God mixing with the daughters of men again.. mingled..

I think we got two different kinds of races.. The Human Race... and the other one.

and that woman.. they shall become as a woman.. I'm thinking she's riding the beast and got all kinds of nastiness written in her head.

That's like Lucifer's Church made up of many anaks and emims.. vs. Christ's church made up of many men.

Terrors.. Emims, descended from Anakims, descended from Anak, descended from Lucifer.

And his Kingdom is called Babylon.
Rev 17:12
And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.
Rev 17:13
These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast.
Rev 17:14
These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him are called, and chosen, and faithful.

Remember Jesus told John to write what "WAS" what "IS" and that which is "TO COME" ?

I think Revelation tells about about that first battle before the flood.
The one thats raging now.
And a future one yet to come.

The second was during the time Jesus (The Light) walked on earth.
He was the TRUE Light.
Not the Lucifer light bearer guy, angel, Devil.

The first was when God was walking in the garden.. And God saw the Light that it was good.
And He called the Light, DAY.
That is His Name. DAY.
Day...gon..

You've got to be kidding me.. ALICE!!

And I wonder ..... if Dagon is the Serpent in the garden..
because...
Alice, did you fall asleep??

1Sa 5:2 When the Philistines took the ark of God, they brought it into the house of Dagon, and set it by Dagon.
1Sa 5:3 And when they of Ashdod arose early on the morrow, behold, Dagon was fallen upon his face to the earth before the ark of the LORD. And they took Dagon, and set him in his place again.
1Sa 5:4 And when they arose early on the morrow morning, behold, Dagon was fallen upon his face to the ground before the ark of the LORD; and the head of Dagon and both the palms of his hands were cut off upon the threshold; only the stump of Dagon was left to him.
1Sa 5:5 Therefore neither the priests of Dagon, nor any that come into Dagon's house, tread on the threshold of Dagon in Ashdod unto this day.
1Sa 5:7 And when the men of Ashdod saw that it was so, they said, The ark of the God of Israel shall not abide with us: for his hand is sore upon us, and upon Dagon our god.

Yup.. some real rabbit holes here, that's for sure.

I'll be back,
I have to find Alice

HUGS :)

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Alice you here?
Going back to this, something about the women..
Jer 50:37
A sword is upon their horses, and upon their chariots, and upon all the mingled people that are in the midst of her; and they shall become as women: a sword is upon her treasures; and they shall be robbed.

Who are these???
Rev 9:7
And the shapes of the locusts were like unto horses prepared unto battle; and on their heads were as it were crowns like gold, and their faces were as the faces of men.
Rev 9:8
And they had hair as the hair of women, and their teeth were as the teeth of lions.

You have to ask yourself sometimes.. how much of history has been hidden?
I mean we got people digging up bones from so long ago.
I think they just excavated a city.. I can't remember right now, but it was one of those "myths" in the Bible that suddenly became uncovered.
And looking for that I came across this, so I just put this trinket here and move on down the road.
Oh wait.. that's Dorothy..
Anyone seen Alice??
ALICE!!
https://www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/israel...ts-dig-up-the-bible-at-ancient-city-of-shiloh

I wonder what that sword is.. hmmm.. someday we will make it to the armory.. but not just yet,

Locusts and Egypt and Dagon and Ananukis.. I mean Anarchists.. I mean Anakims yeah thats them.

Anakims:
Long Neck. David and the long necks.. Goliath.. cut his head off just like Dagon even.
Interesting..

And there is no new thing under the sun..
My friend, there's something new everyday, we just haven't found it yet.
Keep Preaching, preacher :)

Anakims:
Deu 1:28
Whither shall we go up? our brethren have discouraged our heart, saying, The people is greater and taller than we; the cities are great and walled up to heaven; and moreover we have seen the sons of the Anakims there.

an Anakite or descendant of Anak:—Anakim.

Deu 9:2
A people great and tall, the children of the Anakims, whom thou knowest, and of whom thou hast heard say, Who can stand before the children of Anak!

whom thou knowest, and of whom thou hast heard..
It's real hard finding the origen of Anak.
Google says: ... Charlie says. love my good n plenty..
Alice you back?
not yet, I still can't find that looking glass.
Ok keep looking. I thought I lost ya.

Anywhoo.. Google: Anak is a figure in the Hebrew Bible. His descendants are mentioned in narratives concerning the conquest of Canaan by the Israelites. According to the Book of Numbers, Anak was a forefather of the Anakim. The Bible describes them as very tall descendants of the Nephilim.

Ah, the Nephilim. great grandchildren or great great.. who knows.. of Anak.

But where oh where did Anak come from?
I'm still looking...
ok Alice..

What's this??
The text states that the Anakim were Rephaites,[6] and that Anak was a son of Arba.
Oh I hadn't gone far enough, here it is:

Jos 15:13
And unto Caleb the son of Jephunneh he gave a part among the children of Judah, according to the commandment of the LORD to Joshua, even the city of Arba the father of Anak, which city is Hebron.

Arba is Anak's father.. ok

Arba: 4702
Arba = "fourth"
the father of Anak and the greatest of the giants (Anakim)

Well, the first time this 4702 Arba meaning fourth is found is here.
Gen 2:10
And a river went out of Eden to water the garden; and from thence it was parted, and became into four H702 heads.

You want to know what's frustrating?
You got these guys checking out the new hood.
They're like, oh oh.. we found them.
Found who?
You know.. those guys, the gang.
Who?
Come on man, haven't you ever heard of these guys before? Everybody knows.

Yeah ok.

Arba comes from the root:
raba: to square, be squared

If you aint there, you aint square.. nevermind..

Try fitting this square peg into a round circle..
dare ya :cool::cool: I double dare ya

So we have 4 heads coming forth out of this place we call Eden, otherwise known as Paradise..
by the dashboard lights..

hmm.. nevermind
If you know what I'm talking about clap your hands.
This number 4, is a derivitive..fundamental number.. 4, 40, foursquare. 400..
Lots of those foursquares in the temple Moses was building..
But someday we'll get to measurements.. Thats a whole new shed of shovels.

Getting back to heads.. or tails..
you wanna toss a coin?
not yet
is that you Alice?
nope, I'm still looking for that stupid looking glass.
Hmm,..
could be we got company.. Two's company.. get it?
Your no fun.
I know

Anywhoo.
What's this 4th head..

I need another shovel.
be right back

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I don't know...but is it metaphor or fact?
We know the saying, 'birds of a feather flock together'. I think there is more to this saying than meets the eye.....there is space to ponder.
Large people (giants), dark skinned people, light skinned people, wicked people, moneyed people, poor people and so on. On a certain level, it is those with whom one identifies with which gives us our identity.

On a side note, Ziggy made some interesting points re the anarchy bit.....can be both understood literally and metaphorically.

Here's something to consider.....Just as we now have the capacity to destroy the inhabitants of the Earth with our nuclear capabilities and genetically manipulate DNA, could it be that the technology of the antediluvians was sufficiently advanced to bring about similar 'disasters'?
I think the assumption that these folk were 'primitive' or technologically backward could need revisiting.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Anakim: Anaqiy
Anakims = "long-necked"
a tribe of giants, descendants of Anak, which dwelled in southern Canaan

I can't find the origen of Anak yet either, but I'll stick with Anakim for now.
I still think the Anunaki come from Anak.. just saying.
Giants, came from ordinary humans. in the case of "Anak", the most controversial giants in the bible the sons of Anak. Anak means H6061 עָנָק `Anaq (aw-nawk') n/p. Anak, a Canaanite.. progenitor of a family, or tribe of the giant people in Canaan.

Num 13:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying,

Num 13:2 Send thou men, that they may search the land of Canaan, which I give unto the children of Israel: of every tribe of their fathers shall ye send a man, every one a ruler among them.

Num 13:22 And they ascended by the south, and came unto Hebron; where Ahiman, Sheshai, and Talmai, the children of Anak, were. (Now Hebron was built seven years before Zoan in Egypt.)

The children of Anak was in “Hebron”. keep this in mind, Judg 1:10 And Judah went against the Canaanites that dwelt in Hebron: (now the name of Hebron before was Kirjatharba and they slew Sheshai, and Ahiman, and Talmai.

These are the sons of Anak. But here’s the catch. Hebron was knows as Kirjatharba, so who is Kirjatharba

1. city of Arba, or city of the four (giants).Ahiman, Sheshai, and Talmai, the children of Anak, which are the sons of Anak. (BINGO, THERE IS YOUR ANSWE). So Who is “Arba?" Scripture, Josh 21:11 And they gave them the city of Arba the father of Anak, which city is Hebron, in the hill country of Judah, with the suburbs thereof round about it.

So the sons of Anak came from the man “Arba” who was a Canaanite. Knowing this, it bring us back to genealogy list in Gen 10:6 And the sons of Ham; Cush, and Mizraim, and Phut, and Canaan.

This is where the Canaanite came from, Canaan
(bingo, THESE GIANTS CAME FROM HUMAN), and not angels.

There was no supernatural intervention, (of angel). And all these so-called giants in the bible came from regular people.

Remember, Don't argue with 101G, argue with the scriptures, God Holy Word.

PICJAG
101G The "Spiritual Saboteur"

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Who were they?
Where did they come from?
Are they gone or are they still here?

Anakims and Emims
In the Beginning....

Shovel ready job right here..
Come and get your shovels

IMO Giants were a race of half-breeds; fallen angels that mated with female humans.

One description of a Giants bed is approx 13 feet long/ 6 feet wide.

I have never seen a female giant mentioned in Scripture.

I do not Believe they exist any more.

I have plenty of shovels and acres of dirt to move around...but thanks for the offer. :D

Glory to God,
Taken

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Giants, came from ordinary humans. in the case of "Anak", the most controversial giants in the bible the sons of Anak. Anak means H6061 עָנָק `Anaq (aw-nawk') n/p. Anak, a Canaanite.. progenitor of a family, or tribe of the giant people in Canaan.

Num 13:2 Send thou men, that they may search the land of Canaan, which I give unto the children of Israel: of every tribe of their fathers shall ye send a man, every one a ruler among them.

Num 13:22 And they ascended by the south, and came unto Hebron; where Ahiman, Sheshai, and Talmai, the children of Anak, were. (Now Hebron was built seven years before Zoan in Egypt.)

The children of Anak was in “Hebron”. keep this in mind, Judg 1:10 And Judah went against the Canaanites that dwelt in Hebron: (now the name of Hebron before was Kirjatharba and they slew Sheshai, and Ahiman, and Talmai.

These are the sons of Anak. But here’s the catch. Hebron was knows as Kirjatharba, so who is Kirjatharba

1. city of Arba, or city of the four (giants).Ahiman, Sheshai, and Talmai, the children of Anak, which are the sons of Anak. (BINGO, THERE IS YOUR ANSWE). So Who is “Arba?" Scripture, Josh 21:11 And they gave them the city of Arba the father of Anak, which city is Hebron, in the hill country of Judah, with the suburbs thereof round about it.

So the sons of Anak came from the man “Arba” who was a Canaanite. Knowing this, it bring us back to genealogy list in Gen 10:6 And the sons of Ham; Cush, and Mizraim, and Phut, and Canaan.

There was no supernatural intervention, (of angel). And all these so-called giants in the bible came from regular people.
this is my understanding as well.

Reactions: 101G

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
IMO Giants were a race of half-breeds; fallen angels that mated with female humans.

One description of a Giants bed is approx 13 feet long/ 6 feet wide.
yes, all came from humans parents, and king Og bed was around 13 1/2 ft. and the most notable giant Goliath was just over nine feet and a half tall.

but if some of todays basketball players was back in those day some of them would be mistaken for a giant.

PICJAG

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
and as for The Nephilim, the word keynote two identification, or types.

the two types of Nephilim, according to the bible. the Giants, men in stature and the Mighty Men in valor, whom all had Ordinary parents. Nothing supernatural here.

MIGHTY MEN

Type I. “Mighty Men”, Ordinary men of valor, “A Warrior”.

Type II. “Mighty Men”, Ordinary men in stature, “A Giant”

To understand who they, The Nephilim/Giants were, one need to understand their origins, and where their place was, A. before the flood, and B. after the flood in the scriptures. The scriptures that reveals it all for us before and after the flood is Genesis 6:4 "There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown”.
The key phrase in the verse is, “the same, (giants), became mighty men”. BINGO, there is our first step in identifying who these Giants/Nephilim are. these giants/Nephilim became know as "MIGHTY MEN". knowing that, let's zero in on "MIGHTY MEN". the definition, Mighty Men: H1368 גִּבּוֹר gibbowr (ghib-bore') adj, here mean, גִּבֹּר gibbor (ghib-bore') [shortened]
1. powerful. 2. (by implication) a warrior, tyrant. [intensive from the same as H1397]
KJV: champion, chief, X excel, giant, man, mighty (man, one), strong (man), valiant man.

The KJV can translate the term Nephilim, the Giants also as a man, but notice “MIGHTY MAN”

PICJAG

Reactions: Waiting on him

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
yes, all came from humans parents, and king Og bed was around 13 1/2 ft. and the most notable giant Goliath was just over nine feet and a half tall.

but if some of todays basketball players was back in those day some of them would be mistaken for a giant.

PICJAG

7 ft+ is the tall ranks for a handful of basketball players...

Scripture indicates tribes/groups of giants, rather than a few who stood tall in stature.

The indication in Scripture is the fallen Angeles were cast to hell.

Glory to God,
Taken

Reactions: TLHKAJ

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
7 ft+ is the tall ranks for a handful of basketball players...

Scripture indicates tribes/groups of giants, rather than a few who stood tall in stature.

The indication in Scripture is the fallen Angeles were cast to hell.

Glory to God,
Taken
yes, cast to hell, 2 Peter 2:4 "For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down to hell, and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment;" (so they was not on the EARTH, but below it, and in restrant/chains, and was not roaming around "ON" the earth. just as Jude states.
Jude 1:6 "And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day."

and the term "estate" here according to the Noah Webster's 1828 Dictionary of American English, they as the scriptures states, "sinned", or was decieved, or had a change of mind. hence their disobidance and was cast out.

but if one read the bible with the Holy Ghost one will see all giants had human parents before and after the flood.

and yes, these "Giants", and "Mighty men" needs to be researched out.

thanks for the reply,

PICJAG

Reactions: Taken

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jude 1:6 "And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day."
This in my opinion is fallen Israel, they should not have elevated themselves to the estate they did. They should have humbled themselves and received their Lord.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This in my opinion is fallen Israel, they should not have elevated themselves to the estate they did. They should have humbled themselves and received their Lord.
100% correct. Just as Man fell or left his blessed place of habitation because of his disobedience/sin, now he/we have to work, and we mean hard, for his very existence.

and thank God he cursed the ground for our sake. amen

PICJAG

Reactions: Waiting on him

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Remember, Don't argue with 101G, argue with the scriptures, God Holy Word.

PICJAG
[URL='https://www.blueletterbible.org/kjv/jos/21/1/s_208001']Jos 21:1
Then came near the heads of the fathers of the Levites unto Eleazar the priest, and unto Joshua the son of Nun, and unto the heads of the fathers of the tribes of the children of Israel;
Jos 21:2[/URL]
And they spake unto them at Shiloh in the land of Canaan, saying, The LORD commanded by the hand of Moses to give us cities to dwell in, with the suburbs thereof for our cattle.

So when Israel is coming into this new land, they parceling the new ownership.
You get these acres, you get those acres.
When you get down to the dividing of the land between the Levites and Caleb, we find the Levites were given the city called Hebron.
That was the name of the city Arba who was the father of Anak.

What I would like to know is how did you find that Arba is a caananite?
Jos 14:15
And the name of Hebron before was Kirjatharba; which Arba was a great man among the Anakims. And the land had rest from war.

Kirjath-arba = "city of Arba"
early name of the city which after the conquest was called 'Hebron'

these guys are hard to find..
Jdg 1:8
Now the children of Judah had fought against Jerusalem, and had taken it, and smitten it with the edge of the sword, and set the city on fire.
Jdg 1:9
And afterward the children of Judah went down to fight against the Canaanites, that dwelt in the mountain, and in the south, and in the valley.
Jdg 1:10
And Judah went against the Canaanites that dwelt in Hebron: (now the name of Hebron before was Kirjatharba:) and they slew Sheshai, and Ahiman, and Talmai.

So the Canaanites are dwelling in Hebron that once was named Arba who was the father of Anak.
Still looking for the tie that binds the Anak's to the Caananites.

They slew Sheshai: Sheshai = "noble"
son of Anak, one of the giants in the land of Canaan

Oh look I think I found the origen of raaacism... reeeeeeeeee
whitish.. no kidding :confused:

Ahiman: Ahiman = "my brother is a gift"
a son of Anak
a Levite servant in the temple

for later:
1Ch 9:17
And the porters were, Shallum, and Akkub, and Talmon, and Ahiman, H289 and their brethren: Shallum was the chief;

Talmai = "furrowed"
one of the 3 sons of the giant Anak who were slain by the men of Judah
son of Ammihud, king of Geshur, later king of Geshur himself, and father of Maacah, the mother of Absalom and wife of David

And Judah went against the Canaanites that dwelt in Hebron: (now the name of Hebron before was Kirjatharba:) and they slew Sheshai, and Ahiman, and Talmai. H8526

But how do we know Arba was a caananite?
I live in Maine, doesn't mean I'm a Mainer, I was born in Boston..

it's ok if I share that right?
sure why not?
hmm I don't know, they got this thing about privacy and..
It's ok don't worry bout it.
ok

I dunno,
you guys are probably right though..
I just think these guys are kinda creepy, and we need to keep an eye on them.
I think they trying to sneak outta that locust pit with the long hair like women
Just sayin..

Alice?.. Alice?
yeah..
Pick up your shovel, we may need to dig another hole to fall in.
er.. you sure?..I'm still looking for that..
nevermind, c'mon we got work to do.
Alright..

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In my opinion most whom get them saved, forget very quickly their estate, but then again it’s a big step from getting yourself saved and becoming a son.

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jos 21:1
Then came near the heads of the fathers of the Levites unto Eleazar the priest, and unto Joshua the son of Nun, and unto the heads of the fathers of the tribes of the children of Israel;
Jos 21:2

And they spake unto them at Shiloh in the land of Canaan, saying, The LORD commanded by the hand of Moses to give us cities to dwell in, with the suburbs thereof for our cattle.

So when Israel is coming into this new land, they parceling the new ownership.
You get these acres, you get those acres.
When you get down to the dividing of the land between the Levites and Caleb, we find the Levites were given the city called Hebron.
That was the name of the city Arba who was the father of Anak.

What I would like to know is how did you find that Arba is a caananite?
Jos 14:15
And the name of Hebron before was Kirjatharba; which Arba was a great man among the Anakims. And the land had rest from war.

Kirjath-arba = "city of Arba"
early name of the city which after the conquest was called 'Hebron'

these guys are hard to find..
Jdg 1:8
Now the children of Judah had fought against Jerusalem, and had taken it, and smitten it with the edge of the sword, and set the city on fire.
Jdg 1:9
And afterward the children of Judah went down to fight against the Canaanites, that dwelt in the mountain, and in the south, and in the valley.
And Judah went against the Canaanites that dwelt in Hebron: (now the name of Hebron before was Kirjatharba:) and they slew Sheshai, and Ahiman, and Talmai.

So the Canaanites are dwelling in Hebron that once was named Arba who was the father of Anak.
Still looking for the tie that binds the Anak's to the Caananites.

They slew Sheshai: Sheshai = "noble"
son of Anak, one of the giants in the land of Canaan

Oh look I think I found the origen of raaacism... reeeeeeeeee
whitish.. no kidding :confused:

Ahiman: Ahiman = "my brother is a gift"
a son of Anak
a Levite servant in the temple

for later:
1Ch 9:17
And the porters were, Shallum, and Akkub, and Talmon, and Ahiman, H289 and their brethren: Shallum was the chief;

Talmai = "furrowed"
one of the 3 sons of the giant Anak who were slain by the men of Judah
son of Ammihud, king of Geshur, later king of Geshur himself, and father of Maacah, the mother of Absalom and wife of David

And Judah went against the Canaanites that dwelt in Hebron: (now the name of Hebron before was Kirjatharba:) and they slew Sheshai, and Ahiman, and Talmai. H8526

But how do we know Arba was a caananite?
I live in Maine, doesn't mean I'm a Mainer, I was born in Boston..

it's ok if I share that right?
sure why not?
hmm I don't know, they got this thing about privacy and..
It's ok don't worry bout it.
ok

I dunno,
you guys are probably right though..
I just think these guys are kinda creepy, and we need to keep an eye on them.
I think they trying to sneak outta that locust pit with the long hair like women
Just sayin..

Alice?.. Alice?
yeah..
Pick up your shovel, we may need to dig another hole to fall in.
er.. you sure?..I'm still looking for that..
nevermind, c'mon we got work to do.
Alright..

Remember your estate Alice. Awake and God will give you light.

it’s better than watered down fiction.

Reactions: Ziggy