• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Misty Williams

Apr 8, 2022
Mobile
thefathershouseboc.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello friends!
It's Tuesday and, I hope you don't mind, but I wanted to share this week's message on the Gift of Faith. It's free to anyone who wants to listen on YouTube/ Spotify/ iTunes and others.

This is the 2nd in the "Gifts of the Spirit" line we've been working on (we did Discerning of Spirits a couple weeks ago). When I was a new believer, it was hard to differentiate the difference between the measure of faith all believers are given and the actual gift of faith. Now that I've been a sister in Christ for quite a while, I'm hoping to offer some guidance for new Christians or maybe give my fellow seasoned believers a refresher.

It genuinely makes my heart happy when I hear back from you. If you've ever operated in the gift of faith (or witnessed it), please share your experience so that I, and others, might receive a greater understanding. All spiritual gifts are for the edification of the church and you sharing a testimony would certainly be edifying!

Remember, God loves you. We cannot fathom the depth of His love for us and regardless of what people may or may not do, God is our all in all. Amen!

p.s. For those who have listened to the messages before, if you'd like Pastor Glenda (aka mom) to see your comment, you'll have to leave it on YouTube. She's barely knows how to send an e-mail, but she does know how to get on YouTube, lol!

Reactions: Jane_Doe22

Misty Williams

Apr 8, 2022
Mobile
thefathershouseboc.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Glad you enjoyed it!
Sorry for the delay. My dad has been in and out of the ER the past week+ and they finally admitted him last night so I haven't been able to keep up with my posting as much as I'd like.
I still praise God, even in the storm!

Reactions: shortangel