The God Particle

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Arnie Manitoba

Mar 8, 2011
Manitoba Canada
I think that the atomic structure is the God particle
All things are made of them
And yet we have not fully figured them out yet
We only know that they are awesomely made
We know this because the only thing that we can be sure of
Is that they hold great power in them = atomic bomb
We are still trying to find a way to get a better look at how they are made
What they are made of, and how long they will be around for

You are right about the great power ..... there is enough atomic energy in a cup of coffee to boil all the water out of all the oceans in all the world. Trouble is they are fast moving zingers (picture a small hard marble) that mankind cannot harness.

For that reason they use uranium atoms that are already fat and sluggish (picture a full water balloon) and can bombard them even more to enrich them and then split them.

Interestingly , when an atom is split "some of it goes missing" ... and produces a violent release of energy

I often ask the atheist physicist how did the Creator get all that energy into each atom in the first place.

Leaves them scratching their head. They realize their high intelligence has done something profound by learning to release the energy ..... but when they try to comprehend getting the energy inside first .... they realize that would require some REAL POWER :)

Strat

Mar 25, 2012
Hi Strat,

Thanks for your reply, which is a response to the title of the thread, mainly.

I found the website shared in the OP absolutely fascinating, because here is a man who has compared scripture with science, and pulled the rug out from science totally, because of what the Bible says. He has done a huge amount of detailed work on other things too, and has spotted the same counterfeit agenda in science, as in scripture. To me, that's very reassuring, and good to know when discussing these things with those who don't know the Lord, who are putting their faith in science, because that's all they've heard about.

Because I took the view that God made everything and it's under His control, it didn't occur to me that 'science' was manufacturing an entire world of make-believe to support itself. I really did think there were honest scientists. Now I'm unsure of that. Which is not to say there are no honest scientists, but their work is probably under-reported.

I am only concerned with getting this life over with and moving on to eternity,the world with all of its learning,seeking,chasing is passing away.

winc

Jul 25, 2012
UK/England
Well spotted, I didnt even notice that. Keep in touch with your finding of Howards Work. I have spoken to the man via email a few times, we had an amicable disagreement about the rapture, he comes across as a very since genuine guy via emails. I think the guy is really very very clever, and when I read his work it's like I have speed read it it's so interesting to me.

Check this out:

copyChkboxOff.gif
Jos 10:12 ¶ Then spake Joshua to the LORD in the day when the LORD delivered up the Amorites before the children of Israel, and he said in the sight of Israel, Sun, stand thou still upon Gibeon; and thou, Moon, in the valley of Ajalon.
copyChkboxOff.gif
Jos 10:13 And the sun stood still, and the moon stayed, until the people had avenged themselves upon their enemies. [Is] not this written in the book of Jasher? So the sun stood still in the midst of heaven, and hasted not to go down about a whole day.
copyChkboxOff.gif
Jos 10:14 And there was no day like that before it or after it, that the LORD hearkened unto the voice of a man: for the LORD fought for Israel.

Clearly the sun and the moon where moving before God made them stand still. He didnt stop the earth, because I believe scripture says the earth is fixed, just cant find the scripture right now.

the earth is fixed according to God[scripture]- see www.scripturecatholic.com - scroll down L/H column to Science[Geocentrism] - also see www.galileowaswrong.com and God,Scriptures,the Church are and were right for how could it be otherwise - winc

dragonfly

Apr 19, 2012
UK
The home page article of http://theresnothingnew.org, might be of interest to some CyB readers.