The Godhead/Trinity Has Already Been Scientifically Proven

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Base12

Dec 27, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Trinity debate is over. Science and the Bible are (as usual) in agreement.

The Godhead has been Scientifically proven to exist beyond a shadow of a doubt.

Let's go over some of the basics, beginning with this verse...

Romans 1:20
"For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse"

There is an incredible amount of information packed in that verse. We will now break it down into easy to understand parts.

Invisible Things of Him
The 'Invisible Things of Him' is the Word of God that serves as the foundation of the Reality that we live in. It can be likened to Software Code running a Simulation, similar to the movie The Matrix...

Like a game of Sims, our Universe exists in this Code. How do we know? God has taught us this...

Hebrews 11:3
"Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear"

In stunning plainness of speech, God is teaching us that our entire Reality is made of things that are completely invisible to us.

In other words, there is a 'Framework' behind all that we see. That Framework is the Word of God...

full

To be continued...

Base12

Dec 27, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We will now continue with our analysis of Romans 1:20...

"For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse"

Creation of the World
God is teaching us about how our Universe came into existence. Many theories exist on how we got here, however the "Big Bang" theory is no doubt the most popular.

One of the biggest mysteries yet to be explained by the Big Bang Theory is... what existed before? The answer is; The Word of God. Simple. I wonder if I will be receiving my Nobel Price soon for solving this great riddle?

:rolleyes:

Clearly Seen
So how is it that the Invisible Things of Him are "clearly seen"? Is this a contradiction? No.

The next part of the verse explains...

Things That Are Made
We can actually see the Invisible Word of God via something called 'Things That Are Made'. What would that be? EVERYTHING!

All that we see in this Universe is in fact a manifestation of the Word of God becoming 'Physical Matter'...

Psalms 19:1-3
"The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork"

"Day unto day uttereth speech, and night unto night sheweth knowledge"

"There is no speech nor language, where their voice is not heard"

What an incredible verse! Physical Matter utters speech and is a language with a voice.

to be continued...

Last edited:
Reactions: Nancy

Base12

Dec 27, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
False input leads to false output.
Ah yes... the Forbidden Fruit that introduced sin and corruption into the Universe. We will cover that. Thanks for reminding me.

Base12

Dec 27, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Let us now finish the remainder of Romans 1:20...

Even
The word 'Even' in the King James Bible is similar to the modern term 'in other words' or 'i.e.' for short.

Thus the verse is teaching us that 'Things That are Made' is *IN OTHER WORDS* the Godhead!

That's it. That's what the Bible means by Godhead. Everything we see around us, in other words Physical Matter, is the Godhead.

That is how the Invisible God manifests Himself into our Reality. Even to the point of becoming a Living Being...

John 1:14
"And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth"

The fact that this simple explanation escapes Christians to this day is quite unbelievable.

This is yet another testament as to how powerful Satan is at pulling the wool over the World's eyes.

His Eternal Power and Godhead
We have arrived at the Trinity part of the verse. 'Godhead' is what the King James Bible uses to refer to the Father, Word and Holy Ghost in which Three are One...

1 John 5:7
"For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one"

Note that most modern Bible Translations CENSOR this crucial piece of the puzzle...

1 John 5:7 (New International Version)
"For there are three that testify"

No doubt we are again seeing Satan at work here.

Without Excuse
The Bible has made it exceptionally clear as to what the Godhead/Trinity is all about and how we are to understand it in our daily lives.

Those that don't understand this most basic of concepts is now 'without excuse'. Sadly, this would entail most Modern Christians as they still continue to endlessly debate and struggle to comprehend the Trinity.

Even worse is the fact that Modern Science has now proven what the Trinity of the Bible represents and the Church is still blind to it! What a strange irony.

And so, for those that haven't quite figured it out yet, the Godhead/Trinity actually has a Scientific name now. It is called the Atom...

full

;)

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Base12

So if the word of God is likened to software code, what would you liken to the holy spirit? What about the Father himself? Since we are using computer terms as an analogy, we might as well go full tilt with it.

Base12

Dec 27, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Base12

So if the word of God is likened to software code, what would you liken to the holy spirit? What about the Father himself? Since we are using computer terms as an analogy, we might as well go full tilt with it.
Hi Dcopymope. Thanks for the question.

Just to be clear, the Word of God 'Software' is what has always existed before Time, the Big Bang or any form of Physical Matter...

John 1:1
"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God"

So with regards to the Father, Word and Holy Ghost as Computer Terms I would have to say our Technology hasn't reached that point yet. If it did, it would be something like the Holodeck in Star Trek.

In other words, the software would manifest itself as a Three Dimensional Construct. I believe the creators of the Matrix tried to conceptualize some of these ideas by use of a character called 'The Architect'...

Note that the scene above contains...
  • Father = Architect
  • Word = Neo
  • Holy Ghost = Trinity (the Woman)
However, since this is Hollywood were talking about, it's more like the Image of the Beast or...
  • Beast = Architect
  • False Prophet = Neo
  • Dragon = Trinity (the Woman)
The closest thing we have now, computer wise, would be perhaps...
  • Father = Quantum Computer A.I.
  • Word = DNA
  • Holy Ghost = Cloud Storage
Of course, I see it as wickedness, so it's...
  • Beast = Quantum Computer A.I.
  • False Prophet = Genetically Modified DNA
  • Dragon = Cloud Storage
Something like that anyhow.

We're almost there... lol...

Daniel 2:43
"And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay"

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Just to be clear, the Word of God 'Software' is what has always existed before Time, the Big Bang or any form of Physical Matter...

"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God"

So with regards to the Father, Word and Holy Ghost as Computer Terms I would have to say our Technology hasn't reached that point yet. If it did, it would be something like the Holodeck in Star Trek.

In other words, the software would manifest itself as a Three Dimensional Construct. I believe the creators of the Matrix tried to conceptualize some of these ideas by use of a character called 'The Architect'...

• Father = Architect
  • Word = Neo
However, since this is Hollywood were talking about, it's more like the Image of the Beast or...
  • Beast = Architect
  • False Prophet = Neo
  • Word = DNA
  • Dragon = Cloud Storage

"And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay"

Right well, I'd rather keep the analogy confined to the computer itself, its simpler. Whenever you boot up a computer, its really the bios that turns it on. The bios then cuts on the operating system and gives the O.S instructions on how it is to control the flow of data between all components connected to the motherboard, which starts with the storage device. Once data is sent to the RAM, it then goes to the CPU where the data is compiled, processed and sent to the GPU where the data is rendered into a 2D/3D environment we can perceive with the naked eye. So Here is how I have it ordered thus far.

1. Father = bios, operating system, storage device, power supply unit

2. Word = code, CPU, RAM, Anti-virus ( anti-sin) program

3. Holy Spirit = GPU, power supply voltage

With this analogy, at no point can you have one without the other. All components have to be there "in the beginning" for it to work. Beyond this, I believe the Godhead is beyond our comprehension. Even with your analogy of the atom, still doesn't explain the atom's origin as code.

Base12

Dec 27, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's interesting Dcopymope. Your analogies are similar to how I perceive Body + Soul + Spirit. I forget where you stand on that.

I see it as...
  • Body = Computer Hardware
  • Soul = Data on Hard Drive
  • Spirit = Electricity
When the Body dies, the 'Hardware' turns to dust. That leaves the Soul (Data on Hard Drive) to wait until it is 'Resurrected' one day into new Hardware (a new Body).

It's like a getting PC upgrade.

:p

Of course God can 'wipe' the Soul/Hard Drive clean. Not with a cloth like Hillary does though...

Matthew 10:28
"And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell"

Once the Hardware and Data are destroyed, the only thing left is the Electricity (Spirit) that can power a brand new Computer (Body) if God desires.

Yes, I believe that Reincarnation is Biblical. I know most people here hate that idea... lol.

:D

Reactions: 101G

Base12

Dec 27, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I will now 'Try the Spirits' for everyone to see if these things be True or not...

1 John 4:1
"Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world"

When we look at this graphic, we see that the Holy Ghost represents the Electron...

full

Why?

Why can't the Holy Ghost represent the Neutron for example?

The Word of God has determined the correct assignments ahead of time...

Romans 15:13
"Now the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that ye may abound in hope, through the power of the Holy Ghost"

The Holy Ghost is Power. The modern term would be Electricity, or more specifically, the Electron.

Many Electronic devices we use have a 'Power' button. Whenever we press the Power button, a stream of Electrons flows through the Circuits...

Psalms 19:6
"His going forth is from the end of the heaven, and his circuit unto the ends of it: and there is nothing hid from the heat thereof"

Deeper still, we have something called Electron Clouds. Electron Clouds actually look like the 'Spirits' or 'Ghosts' we see in movies and pictures...

full

Thus, the Holy Ghost is a Cloud Covering for God that flows through the Circuit of Heaven...

Job 22:14
"Thick clouds are a covering to him, that he seeth not; and he walketh in the circuit of heaven"

Therefore, it is clear that (according to Scripture) the Holy Ghost represents the Electron.

The more we study this, the more we find that God has encoded this information all throughout the Bible for us to find in the End Times...

full

There is a reason for this BTW. God is not just 'showing how smart he is'. There is a profound meaning to be had in all of this.

;)

Base12

Dec 27, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is a reason for this BTW. God is not just 'showing how smart he is'. There is a profound meaning to be had in all of this.
Some who read this thread will stop here. They will either not believe any of this or perhaps they will find it rather boring or insignificant.

Whatever the reason may be, just be aware of the fact that they are walking away from a Great Treasure.

Those that pursue these Bread Crumbs will be rewarded with a greatly enhanced understanding of not just the Trinity, but the entire Bible itself.

Some of the deepest mysteries of Scripture will be revealed to the One who walks through this door of understanding.

We are just getting started...

Getitright

Nov 7, 2019
North Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The premise is flawed. How do the Bible and science agree when the Bible never mentions the word trinity?

Base12

Dec 27, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The premise is flawed. How do the Bible and science agree when the Bible never mentions the word trinity?
I believe that the word 'Godhead' in the King James Bible is interchangeable with the word Trinity.

I sometimes mix the two words in order for the Search Engines to find the thread.

Base12

Dec 27, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Some of the deepest mysteries of Scripture will be revealed to the One who walks through this door of understanding.
We now have enough information to begin following the Bread Crumbs leading to the Treasure.

The trail is leading us to Ezekiel's Vision of the famous Wheels. Was it a UFO? Doubtful. God doesn't need a UFO to travel.

The vision begins...

Ezekiel 1:4
"And I looked, and, behold, a whirlwind came out of the north, a great cloud, and a fire infolding itself, and a brightness was about it, and out of the midst thereof as the colour of amber, out of the midst of the fire"

We will now break down the Vision as it pertains to the Godhead...

Whirlwind
If One could see an Atom up close, One would see Electrons whirling about a Nucleus...

full

Although Atoms do not look like the image above, it is universally understood as to represent a Chemical Element. In this case, Nitrogen.

North
North is where all Magnetic Compasses point. How? Electromagnetism. There is a deep meaning here...

Jeremiah 4:6
"Set up the standard toward Zion: retire, stay not: for I will bring evil from the north, and a great destruction"

There is something about the North, Electromagnetism and the Spirit World that God often warns about.

Cloud
The modern term used to describe Electron Orbitals is the word 'Cloud'...

When One does a study on the word Cloud in the Bible, One will find many references to the Godhead/Trinity as well as Atomic Construct...

Revelation 14:14
"And I looked, and behold a white cloud, and upon the cloud one sat like unto the Son of man, having on his head a golden crown, and in his hand a sharp sickle"

In the above verse, the Cloud would be the Electron Orbitals and the Son of Man (Proton) would be the Nucleus that 'sits' on said Cloud. In a later study, we will learn that the Golden Crowns represent Neutrons.

Here we see that Clouds represent the Power of the Holy Ghost and the Electron...

Luke 21:27
"And then shall they see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory"

Fire
Electrons can appear as Fire and even Light. An example would be Lightning and Sparks...

Isaiah 50:11
"Behold, all ye that kindle a fire, that compass yourselves about with sparks: walk in the light of your fire, and in the sparks that ye have kindled. This shall ye have of mine hand; ye shall lie down in sorrow"

Infolding Itself
The word Infolding is a complicated one deserving its own thread. One meaning describes it as being similar to Ball Lighting...

Ball lightning - Wikipedia

Amber
This is a big Smoking Gun as to what Ezekiel was being shown. The word Electron actually comes from the word Amber...

"Both electric and electricity are derived from the Latin ēlectrum (also the root of the alloy of the same name), which came from the Greek word for amber, (ēlektron)"

Electron - Wikipedia'

full

Amber - Easton's Bible Dictionary

In other words, Ezekiel literally saw Electrons whirling about!

A Great Mystery is being revealed here.

;)

Last edited:

marksman

My eldest granddaughter showing the result of her
Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The Trinity debate is over. Science and the Bible are (as usual) in agreement.

The Godhead has been Scientifically proven to exist beyond a shadow of a doubt.

Let's go over some of the basics, beginning with this verse...

There is an incredible amount of information packed in that verse. We will now break it down into easy to understand parts.

Invisible Things of Him
The 'Invisible Things of Him' is the Word of God that serves as the foundation of the Reality that we live in. It can be likened to Software Code running a Simulation, similar to the movie The Matrix...

Like a game of Sims, our Universe exists in this Code. How do we know? God has taught us this...

Hebrews 11:3
"Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear"

In stunning plainness of speech, God is teaching us that our entire Reality is made of things that are completely invisible to us.

In other words, there is a 'Framework' behind all that we see. That Framework is the Word of God...

full

To be continued...

I am not convinced that what you have said is science confirming the trinity.

marksman

My eldest granddaughter showing the result of her
Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

• Father = Architect
  • Word = Neo
  • Beast = Architect
  • False Prophet = Neo
  • Word = DNA
  • Dragon = Cloud Storage

So do we come into the picture when we log on? You know as in put another log on the fire.

Base12

Dec 27, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am not convinced that what you have said is science confirming the trinity.
That's OK Marksman. I am grateful you had a chance to consider the info. Many "Christian" Forums ban this topic as well as yours truly.

Thank God Christianity Board allows us to explore these concepts together.

:)

Reactions: Amazed@grace

Paul Christensen

Mar 2, 2020
Christchurch
www.personal-communication.org.nz
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
We need to remember that something can be scientific only when it fits the criteria of the scientific method.
1. The question: What is the trinity?
2. Can it be directly observed in what we can see around us? No. What we see around us shows the Creator, but not the trinity.
3. Examination - something that cannot be observed directly cannot be examined.
4. Testing: The test fails because nothing can be directly observed or examined.
5. Hypothesis: That there is nothing in science that can show the trinity as implied in the Bible.
6. Conclusion: The trinity is not scientific. It remains as a part of the belief system that is based on the interpretation of several references that imply that God appears in three different persons.

Getitright

Nov 7, 2019
North Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We need to remember that something can be scientific only when it fits the criteria of the scientific method.
1. The question: What is the trinity?
2. Can it be directly observed in what we can see around us? No. What we see around us shows the Creator, but not the trinity.
3. Examination - something that cannot be observed directly cannot be examined.
4. Testing: The test fails because nothing can be directly observed or examined.
5. Hypothesis: That there is nothing in science that can show the trinity as implied in the Bible.
6. Conclusion: The trinity is not scientific. It remains as a part of the belief system that is based on the interpretation of several references that imply that God appears in three different persons.

I agree with your analysis. I would submit though that the Bible doesn't imply that God is three persons. The Bible states that the Lord God is one. Paul said, to us there is one God, the Father.

Reactions: Joseph77

Paul Christensen

Mar 2, 2020
Christchurch
www.personal-communication.org.nz
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
I agree with your analysis. I would submit though that the Bible doesn't imply that God is three persons. The Bible states that the Lord God is one. Paul said, to us there is one God, the Father.
Because the trinity is not scientific, any view of it must be part of our personal and individual belief system. One cannot legislate to another what that belief should be, especially on the basis of a couple of random verses, especially paraphrases instead of direct quotes.

Reactions: Getitright