The Graves Opening And The Kingdom Of God Here

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Vickie

Feb 26, 2009
Ezk 37:13 Concerning the breath given backAs I have been studying much on the resurrection and the breath, the events that surround it all are coming together in scriptures for me and I thank our Lord for his words he has written to all of us to help us know certain things that are promised to us for they were promised to Israel first. We have only been grafted in to receive their promise with them called Eternal life. Ezekiel 37:5 Thus saith the Lord GOD unto these bones; Behold, I will cause breath to enter into you, and ye shall live: (the 1st resurrection)6.) And I will lay sinews upon you, and will bring up flesh upon you, and cover you with skin, and put breath in you, and ye shall live; and ye shall know that I am the LORD. This is the same event that happened to AdamGen 2:7 7 And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul. Two things I am seeing here, one is the breath given to us in order to be alive which is given by God at conception or creation. The other has to do with God's holy spirit. For God says in Ezekiel that when the dead are raised incorruptible he will place his spirit in them also. Here God is giving it to the ones who are raised from the grave at his coming. Ezekiel 37:12-13 Therefore prophesy and say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, O my people, I will open your graves, and cause you to come up out of your graves, and bring you into the land of Israel. (where the new Jerusalem will be come like the garden of Eden when we are there ( Joel 2:22) where the earth starts to turn green and fruit appears on the trees.)13.) And ye shall know that I am the LORD, when I have opened your graves, O my people, and brought you up out of your graves, 14.) And shall put my spirit in you, and ye shall live, and I shall place you in your own land: then shall ye know that I the LORD have spoken it, and performed it, saith the LORDJohn 5:28 Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice, 29 And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation The promise being fulfilled to Israel at the 1st resurrection of the dead is described below in the 36th chapter of Ezekiel. Ezk 36:25 Then will I sprinkle clean water upon you, and ye shall be clean: from all your filthiness, and from all your idols, will I cleanse you. (Christ has come and has cleansed them from all their sins a future event coming at the 1 resurrection)26.) A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh. (they have been changed by God as he promised, and they are given a fleshy heart, but no longer one of stone)27 And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them. (they will sin no more for Christ spirit is in them and dwelling with them and they will not walk according to the flesh any longer in Israel, where the kingdom of God has been set up)28 And ye shall dwell in the land that I gave to your fathers; and ye shall be my people, and I will be your God. ( the promise we have been grafted into receive with them)We have this promise of dwelling with Israel here on earth just as Paul and all the New testament prophets proclaimed to the Gentiles that the promises made to the Jews were open to the Gentiles who would be grafted in. This is what we have to be joyful about and it is soon coming to fulfillment.Ezekiel 36:33 Thus saith the Lord GOD; In the day that I shall have cleansed you from all your iniquities I will also cause you to dwell in the cities, and the wastes shall be builded. (here are the things we and the house of Israel will be given at his coming. We will be living in Jerusalem our new home which will be rebuilt and dwelt in forever.)34 And the desolate land shall be tilled, whereas it lay desolate in the sight of all that passed by. 35 And they shall say, This land that was desolate is become like the garden of Eden; and the waste and desolate and ruined cities are become fenced, and are inhabited. God had made a promise first with Israel to be a kingdom of Priest for God in the coming kingdom and that was passed over to us. Exod 19:6 And ye shall be unto me a kingdom of priests, and an holy nation. These are the words which thou shalt speak unto the children of Israel. Revelations 20:5 This is the first resurrection. 6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years. Many places in the bible Our Lord speaks of the cities being inhabited again and assigned to many and the boundary lines being extended because of those grafted in. This time the garden of Eden will extend to the Euphrates as it is spoken about. A large vast area given to us to live in. How wonderful is our Lord and he will dwell on earth with us and the New Earth and New Heaven will be. 36 Then the heathen that are left round about you shall know that I the LORD build the ruined places, and plant that which became desolate: I the LORD have spoken it, and I will do it. In verse 36 God speaks clearly that the heathen will still be around when he comes for those who have been brought in off the streets which fulfills the prophecy in Revelation 20:7-9There is also Gog and Magog who at the end of the 1000 yrs Rev 20:7-9 speaks about that are heathen and still here through the 1000 yrs reign. God does tell us here plain and clear that God and Magog lives outside the gates of the New Jerusalem which is on earth, because the first one was destroyed by Ezekiel account and the city streets will be rebuilt Ezek 36:35. This is what I have found word for word as it has been spoken by the prophets what we have a share in because we have been grafted in. I found all of this quite interesting and wanted to post it. The breath is from God what gives us life and the spirit of God is what gives us the power to live the right way of life, now and in the coming kingdom of God. We will have the spirit in the fullest and I feel after reading these verses, also a heart of flesh as Israel will have the stony one changed. So, what about us? I know we are receiving the same promise also. In Christ's precious words of life Vickie