The Great Global Reset

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To all my Brothers and Sisters in Christ:

Through the Lord's Eternal Love, it is with a heavy heart and great concern, that I write and share with you the following warning. It is a letter dated 10-30-20, given to our President, Donald J. Trump, from the Roman Catholic Archbishop Vigano.
Make no mistake, this is an alarm!
I repeat: The lettter is serious, and is of grave warning, from a Catholic Archbishop to the President of the USA.

In the following, I have provided a video by Dr. Taylor Marshall, who reads the Archbishop's letter, adding in his own comments. Provided also, is the letter itself. In conclusion, I have included Trump's speech to the UN.

Dr Taylor's Video:
Archbishop Vigano's Letter:
full text: Archbishop Viganò's Open Letter to President Trump on GREAT RESET - Taylor Marshall
Video of Trump addressing the UN against Global Governance:

It is my sincere hope and prayer that you all take the time to read, listen and digest what is being said in the letter, and in the videos that I have provided. For that which was spoken of by Christ, as being the time "of Great tribulation", is about ready to be manifested.

We are all now in a most critical time of this world, whereby the Age of God's Grace, through His Son, is beginning to come to a close. For without faith to believe that God is, no man shall come to repentance (Heb. 11:6), and without repentance, there is no salvation.
Hence, Jesus' words in Luke 18:8

When I was 25, I was called out by the Lord, through a dream/vision, with the scripture of 1 Timothy 4:1-6.
In that year of 1975, I came to repentance to God, through faith in Jesus as my Savior, and was born again of His Holy Spirit.

For the past 45 years, the subject and topic of Vigano's letter, to President Trump, has ever been the Lord's leading within me for the most of my life, directing me that I should stay focussed and learn all of what I could, concerning the escalating evil for these "latter times".

Therefore, for all of what Archbishop Vigano reveals in detail, I can attest to the fact that it is true, that it's real, and that I have known of it for a very long time.

For that which you should know about me: upto the age of 25, I had become deeply immersed in the Occult, until the Lord reached down inside of me, and convicted me to know, that without Him Living within me by His Spirit (Rev. 3:20), I would remain lost in sin, standing daily at the threshold of eternal death.

Today, as a Methodist in faith believing, I thank Him continually for the blood of His Sacrifice, and the Gift of His Salvation given to me.

"To be forewarned, is to be forearmed"
Your brother in Christ,
Earburner

Reactions: Helen

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... it is with a heavy heart and great concern, that I write and share with you the following warning ...

My comment would reinforce and amplify what you've posted, but the CURRENT Forum Restrictions prevents me until after the election. But I can assert that we ARE some 30 months into the 42 month Tribulation, and satan's work is not complete, including Rev. 11.

And at the same time, I would dispute any notion that the RCC has any prophetic fulfillment as commonly asserted by some, -- specifically in regards to Rev. 17. And this does not dispute that there are MANY Judas' which betray the church from within, -- from a myriad of denominations. And that I do not find ANY Religious entity cited in Prophetic Scripture, versus the ill informed that make unfounded, unsubstantiated and defamatory assertions.

Bobby Jo

Last edited:

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I gave up ..
The second that Bill Gates was said to be in a global conspiracy...

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My comment would reinforce and amplify what you've posted, but the CURRENT Forum Restrictions prevents me until after the election. But I can assert that we ARE some 30 months into the 42 month Tribulation, and satan's work is not complete, including Rev. 11.

And at the same time, I would dispute any notion that the RCC has any prophetic fulfillment as commonly asserted by some, -- specifically in regards to Rev. 17. And this does not dispute that there are MANY Judas' which betray the church from within, -- from a myriad of denominations. And that I do not find ANY Religious entity cited in Prophetic Scripture, versus the ill informed that make unfounded, unsubstantiated and defamatory assertions.
Bobby Jo
Thank you for your reply BJ.
I do comprehend all that you say!
For a brief time in my life. I attended and studied the SDA quite reguarly, and am very aware of their fallacy with the Jewish sabbath, and their erroneous beliefs and understanding of all the denominitions, that adhere to "the common faith".

Reactions: Helen and Bobby Jo

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You must have your reasons of why you think that Bill Gates is not in a global conspiracy. Maybe you can verify that he is not.
Conspiracy theories surrounding Bill Gates are a joke that he, or one of his crew, started as a joke that has blown up to become what is known today from a pinky and the brain cartoon.

It started with windows 3.1 and continued.

It was where you typed in something into the software and got an unexpected response.

And it was about the frustrations a person got from early versions of his software platforms. It started out as self deprecating...he never invisioned himself as "the richest man in the world" or anything else as so powerful.
He began to hire even more intelligent businessmen and basically cornered the market on compatible software that everyone could use.
Then his legal troubles began and while he was so busy trying to keep ahead in the software market and stay relevant and advancing the whole time it never occurred to him to actually be charitable publicly.

It just never crossed his radar screen. He kept thinking of himself as a small time guy. Yes, he knew that he was smart. But he never finished school either. He has never graduated with a degree from any school...never walked across the stage to get a diploma.

When he began his legal troubles part of the settlement to get the government from harassing him with one lawsuit after another (when he had truly done nothing wrong) was to begin a charity.
Bill didn't really focus on charitable actions. It's because he never actually felt accomplished all this time. He has never "arrived". He never grew up in a household that did much giving. He never learned about it's importance.
(Meanwhile that known bug of self deprecation was still in the software)

So he started the Gates Foundation and went about giving in meaningful ways that was more efficient and effective than the millions of other charities out there. Something along the lines of the United Way but better and stronger.

He understands today that there's a ton of conspiracy theories surrounding himself. He made them happen. But the guy is shy. He's not a face person. He doesn't want the spotlight. He's a computer programming nerd.
He is still miffed at the Government for their behavior to this day. But he also tackles problems that they don't with his foundation because his wife has a better understanding than he does about such things.

I never met him myself but I knew people who have known him. He is driven to accomplish his goals. Never doubt that for a second. But he still hasn't quite grasped the concept of the power he has. He delegates that out to other people.

The plotting and planning in the ivory tower of all the minions below isn't happening...the ivory tower is empty. They went on vacation and haven't been back. Currently Bill feels more constrained than ever before...all the rules that keep him from doing things, developing things, or implementing software.

He stays out of the public eye as much as possible. He has no capabilities of being a public figure. The worst actor on their worst day has better stage presence than Bill on a good day.
It's ok too...he made a great product, changed the way we do things, and use computers in our everyday lives...

Obviously sent by God to do a task... even if Bill Gates doesn't profess any faith.

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And I've heard the rumors surrounding me when I get into the spotlight of a large group...they are the dumbest things that have no basis in truth or fact.

Now where I respect this cardinal for his previous work and efforts. I also applaud him for his conservative viewpoints. His sequestration from normal life hasn't done him any favors.
And I can appreciate his feelings of helplessness and isolation of holding a standard that no one else around him holds to anymore.

But his conspiracy theories are self-silencing.
You must have proof of a conspiracy...not just words and drawn pictures on paper suggesting evil collusion.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And I've heard the rumors surrounding me when I get into the spotlight of a large group...they are the dumbest things that have no basis in truth or fact.

Now where I respect this cardinal for his previous work and efforts. I also applaud him for his conservative viewpoints. His sequestration from normal life hasn't done him any favors.
And I can appreciate his feelings of helplessness and isolation of holding a standard that no one else around him holds to anymore.

But his conspiracy theories are self-silencing.
You must have proof of a conspiracy...not just words and drawn pictures on paper suggesting evil collusion.
First, before anyone one decides to throw around the words "conspiracy theory", they should come to terms of how conspiracy theories are a two way street.

"Conspiracy theories are a two way street.
1. History reveals that if the people say contrary to that which is said by "secular authority", that is a conspiracy against "secular authority".

2. History reveals that when "secular authority" says only that which they want the people to know, that is a conspiracy against the people." - Earburner

So then, since most people don't know of what Archbishop Vigano speaks of, which side of the "two way street" is he speaking from?
1. A conspiracy against secular authority?
2. A conspiracy against the people?

Clearly, the answer is #2. He is revealing those things that "secular authority" is keeping secret from the people.

Epesians 6[12] For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Conspiracy theories surrounding Bill Gates are a joke that he, or one of his crew, started as a joke that has blown up to become what is known today from a pinky and the brain cartoon.

It started with windows 3.1 and continued.

It was where you typed in something into the software and got an unexpected response.

And it was about the frustrations a person got from early versions of his software platforms. It started out as self deprecating...he never invisioned himself as "the richest man in the world" or anything else as so powerful.
He began to hire even more intelligent businessmen and basically cornered the market on compatible software that everyone could use.
Then his legal troubles began and while he was so busy trying to keep ahead in the software market and stay relevant and advancing the whole time it never occurred to him to actually be charitable publicly.

It just never crossed his radar screen. He kept thinking of himself as a small time guy. Yes, he knew that he was smart. But he never finished school either. He has never graduated with a degree from any school...never walked across the stage to get a diploma.

When he began his legal troubles part of the settlement to get the government from harassing him with one lawsuit after another (when he had truly done nothing wrong) was to begin a charity.
Bill didn't really focus on charitable actions. It's because he never actually felt accomplished all this time. He has never "arrived". He never grew up in a household that did much giving. He never learned about it's importance.
(Meanwhile that known bug of self deprecation was still in the software)

So he started the Gates Foundation and went about giving in meaningful ways that was more efficient and effective than the millions of other charities out there. Something along the lines of the United Way but better and stronger.

He understands today that there's a ton of conspiracy theories surrounding himself. He made them happen. But the guy is shy. He's not a face person. He doesn't want the spotlight. He's a computer programming nerd.
He is still miffed at the Government for their behavior to this day. But he also tackles problems that they don't with his foundation because his wife has a better understanding than he does about such things.

I never met him myself but I knew people who have known him. He is driven to accomplish his goals. Never doubt that for a second. But he still hasn't quite grasped the concept of the power he has. He delegates that out to other people.

The plotting and planning in the ivory tower of all the minions below isn't happening...the ivory tower is empty. They went on vacation and haven't been back. Currently Bill feels more constrained than ever before...all the rules that keep him from doing things, developing things, or implementing software.

He stays out of the public eye as much as possible. He has no capabilities of being a public figure. The worst actor on their worst day has better stage presence than Bill on a good day.
It's ok too...he made a great product, changed the way we do things, and use computers in our everyday lives...

Obviously sent by God to do a task... even if Bill Gates doesn't profess any faith.
That's a very sincere reply about the genius of Bill Gates. Among men, he is highly esteemed as being one of the great men of our time, who generated personal computer software far beyond the intelligence of the average man, of which now today, has advanced into the extreme of Artificial Intelligence.

Now, on the same plane, we can apply the same level of genius, to all the past inventors and entrepreneurs in their time, such as:
L. Pasteur, T. Edison, N. Tesla, G. Marconi, A. Bell and the Wright brothers, etc.

However, for roughly 6000 years, before their wonderous and miraculous inventions were created, mankind never achieved anything past camp fires, horse drawn carriages and buggy whips, with most barely able to leave the boundaries beyond their own home towns and cities.

So my question is, whose level of genius was it that suddenly intervened into our affairs?
Was it God, as you say?
Or was it Lucifer?

Reactions: Cristo Rei

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
^Now, to add to my post above, let me reveal this of what Jesus said to Lucifer (Satan), who spoke to Jesus through Peter:
Matthew 16[23] But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest NOT the things that be of God, but those [things] that be of men.

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's a very sincere reply about the genius of Bill Gates. Among men, he is highly esteemed as being one of the great men of our time, who generated personal computer software far beyond the intelligence of the average man, of which now today, has advanced into the extreme of Artificial Intelligence.

Now, on the same plane, we can apply the same level of genius, to all the past inventors and entrepreneurs in their time, such as:
L. Pasteur, T. Edison, N. Tesla, G. Marconi, A. Bell and the Wright brothers, etc.

However, for roughly 6000 years, before their wonderous and miraculous inventions were created, mankind never achieved anything past camp fires, horse drawn carriages and buggy whips, with most barely able to leave the boundaries beyond their own home towns and cities.

So my question is, whose level of genius was it that suddenly intervened into our affairs?
Was it God, as you say?
Or was it Lucifer?
Gutenberg.

He was the first to create a printing press with moveable type. Eli Whitney made a cotton gin...but that wasn't the remarkable part...that it was made with standardized parts was remarkable.

Which led to the invention of the automobile...which Henry Ford followed the advice of Peter Drucker and made it affordable.

And because of guys working on multiple computers at IBM on "packetized" data communicating over telephone wires (those computer hard drives were as big as refrigerators) we have what is known as the internet today.

A lot of people worked on various pieces and parts of everything to make what Bill Gates fly.
And in all actuality he and the founder of Macintosh used to be partners in creating and building and programming computers for various financial institutions and banks. But they got in a fight over which was ultimately going to be a better focus...hardware vx software. And where neither was really wrong...Bill was more right.
Macs are a much better computer in a lot of ways...but their software sucks.
And because of the fight...Bill still holds a grudge against him. They get crappy software from him.

But Apple products are really popular...iPods and iPhones and iPads.

But they are just one choice of many...and usually an expensive choice. Can't really or don't really want to buy a computer without windows on it. Not unless you got something special going on.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Gutenberg.

He was the first to create a printing press with moveable type. Eli Whitney made a cotton gin...but that wasn't the remarkable part...that it was made with standardized parts was remarkable.

Which led to the invention of the automobile...which Henry Ford followed the advice of Peter Drucker and made it affordable.

And because of guys working on multiple computers at IBM on "packetized" data communicating over telephone wires (those computer hard drives were as big as refrigerators) we have what is known as the internet today.

A lot of people worked on various pieces and parts of everything to make what Bill Gates fly.
And in all actuality he and the founder of Macintosh used to be partners in creating and building and programming computers for various financial institutions and banks. But they got in a fight over which was ultimately going to be a better focus...hardware vx software. And where neither was really wrong...Bill was more right.
Macs are a much better computer in a lot of ways...but their software sucks.
And because of the fight...Bill still holds a grudge against him. They get crappy software from him.

But Apple products are really popular...iPods and iPhones and iPads.

But they are just one choice of many...and usually an expensive choice. Can't really or don't really want to buy a computer without windows on it. Not unless you got something special going on.
You are absolutely correct. I agree that from the basics of man's earliest and miraculous wonders of achievement, the societal advancement of our physical dwelling on this earth, has improved remarkably, to even level of a god! What I mean is, if it were possible for anyone to time travel from the 1500s to today, they would be blown out of their minds, and probably would think that we ARE gods.
But then again, Jesus did say, that we in our flesh are just that: John 10[34] Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods?

I suppose a good backdrop to that, is what transpired with the Tower of Babel, after God brought on the flood: Genesis 11[6] And the LORD said, Behold, the people is one, and they have all one language; and this they begin to do: and now nothing will be restrained from them, which they have imagined to do.

And so, here we are again! Attempting to be a New ONE World Order.
What shall follow with that?
Ans. "Trans-humanism", whereby we shall be able to internally interface with computers and software, that is down loaded into us?
If you are laughing, then you really don't know who Bill Gates is, nor that of Elon Musk, and what he is all about, along with the many who think like them.

Yes! We can become "god like", if that's what you really want in you flesh, which sooner or later does DIE!
Unfortunately, there will be a terrible price to pay, for follwing after their temptation/persuasion!
You will never, ever have any hope for the Gift of God's Eternal Life, which is His Promise to all, who trust in Jesus Christ, through faith.

I assume that you do know, that so far, Jesus Christ is the ONLY Person who was ever Resurrected (not resucitated) bodily from THE DEAD, into NEW Life, and Ascended into Heaven!

What do you believe in?

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are absolutely correct. I agree that from the basics of man's earliest and miraculous wonders of achievement, the societal advancement of our physical dwelling on this earth, has improved remarkably, to even level of a god! What I mean is, if it were possible for anyone to time travel from the 1500s to today, they would be blown out of their minds, and probably would think that we ARE gods.
But then again, Jesus did say, that we in our flesh are just that: John 10[34] Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods?

I suppose a good backdrop to that, is what transpired with the Tower of Babel, after God brought on the flood: Genesis 11[6] And the LORD said, Behold, the people is one, and they have all one language; and this they begin to do: and now nothing will be restrained from them, which they have imagined to do.

And so, here we are again! Attempting to be a New ONE World Order.
What shall follow with that?
Ans. "Trans-humanism", whereby we shall be able to internally interface with computers and software, that is down loaded into us?
If you are laughing, then you really don't know who Bill Gates is, nor that of Elon Musk, and what he is all about, along with the many who think like them.

Yes! We can become "god like", if that's what you really want in you flesh, which sooner or later does DIE!
Unfortunately, there will be a terrible price to pay, for follwing after their temptation/persuasion!
You will never, ever have any hope for the Gift of God's Eternal Life, which is His Promise to all, who trust in Jesus Christ, through faith.

I assume that you do know, that so far, Jesus Christ is the ONLY Person who was ever Resurrected (not resucitated) bodily from THE DEAD, into NEW Life, and Ascended into Heaven!

What do you believe in?

I don't think that we will go as far as transhumanism...
People don't like crowns on their teeth much less something messing with their looks.
Women might enjoy implants for a more attractive appearance but metal parts sticking out?
YUCK!

Even cochlear implants get a second look...and a twinge of fear about them even though all they are is a type of amplifier.

And everyone has trouble with the guys/girls with the fake eyeball...which eye do you look in?

Where many people seem to have a cell phone glued to their hands these days...they are not permanent equipment.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am not talking about "transhumanism" like that of The Terminator or Robocop. I am talking about that which is for the purposes of health monitoring and financial services, for the ease of personal buying and selling. We will be able to interact internally, through AI computers by interfacing biometrics. In many ways, we are involved with it now, but externally.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Dave Watchman

May 14, 2017
Patmos
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Bless your heart Bobby Jo.

I like it when you talk like that.

I think it's close too, like this election.

But not really.

What do you mean "the CURRENT Forum Restrictions, preventing just you or preventing everybody?

RCC is just the 6th head that was wounded in 1798, the SDA know what I mean.

An antichrist, but not THE Antichrist.

THE Antichrist has to rise up from the United States of America.

Why?

Because the USA is the "earth" that helped the woman from Chapter 12 in 1798 after 1260 years of Papal persecution came to a close.

And America is still the same "earth" from Chapter 13 that the second beast will rise from.

This is why I think that this election is so important.

I would go so far as to predict that even if Biden wins, Trump will still be POTUS in January 2021.

Something else is coming.

Covid is just ONE of the signs that the Dragon is given the power to do on behalf of the composite beast.

Something else is going to happen that will create a large emergency, fire from heaven in the full view of men, and Trump will remain President.

Soon after that, just like Judas at the last supper, Satan will enter into him and the world will have it's end time Antichrist.

Trump is the last Trump.

Or else I need a new set of sharper darts.

Or a couple new dart boards.

:)

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Bless your heart Bobby Jo.

I like it when you talk like that.

I think it's close too, like this election.

But not really.

What do you mean "the CURRENT Forum Restrictions, preventing just you or preventing everybody?

RCC is just the 6th head that was wounded in 1798, the SDA know what I mean.

An antichrist, but not THE Antichrist.

THE Antichrist has to rise up from the United States of America.

Why?

Because the USA is the "earth" that helped the woman from Chapter 12 in 1798 after 1260 years of Papal persecution came to a close.

And America is still the same "earth" from Chapter 13 that the second beast will rise from.

This is why I think that this election is so important.

I would go so far as to predict that even if Biden wins, Trump will still be POTUS in January 2021.

Something else is coming.

Covid is just ONE of the signs that the Dragon is given the power to do on behalf of the composite beast.

Something else is going to happen that will create a large emergency, fire from heaven in the full view of men, and Trump will remain President.

Soon after that, just like Judas at the last supper, Satan will enter into him and the world will have it's end time Antichrist.

Trump is the last Trump.

Or else I need a new set of sharper darts.

Or a couple new dart boards.

:)
I see a mix of some truth and some speculation, of which is fine, because we are not to quench the spirit, nor despise prophesyings. 1 Corinthians 5:19-20.

However the US election finally turns out, America is not going to perform as the SDA have projected it out to be, through religious persuasion, for worshipping God on Sunday.

The real end game in town, is to understand that the conglomorate beast, with 10H (that are still future), evolved from the dispersment of the Roman Empire, into Europe, being now the 1% of the Global Financial Elitist Empire. It is they who literally do worship the Dragon, aka Lucifer.
It is they, that no one dares to make war against it. Not because of fearing anything of military might, but rather no wise person/nation (even the US) "bites the hand that feeds them". IOWs THEY, who literally do worship the dragon, control all the money in the world!

By them, the Banking Elite, America has been the false prophet, that is preaching and coercing the world into "peace and safety", by "making fire come down from heaven". Saying to THEM who dwell on the earth (all), that THEY should MAKE an image to the 10H conglomorate Beast.

And that THEY HAVE done, due to the fear of the "false prophet", and its mighty weapons of mass destruction.
We all know of what the people of the world have MADE. Its known of as the UN, the world governance of "nation states", whose founders were through the 1% of the Financial Elite, the worshippers of the Dragon.

Once the US has been used far enough by them, to coerce the world into submission, to the will of the Elite, the US will be brought down to a 3rd world status of nations, through a global financial collapse.

At this very moment, we are all at the edge of the cliff, watching the Banking Elite build their final tool of persuasion, Digital Money, aka the Mark of the Beast,....and Covid-19 is the catalyst for bringing about.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
^ That engineered global economic collapse and persuasion, is called by them: "The Great Global Reset". Not only will there be a New world order (of Socialism), there will be a new economic paradigm of all fiat money (cash) being outlawed, replaced with Digital Money.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
BTW, that "another Beast" in Rev. Has TWO horns, which in symbolism, is the same meaning of the "Ram with two horns" in Daniel (the Medes/Persians- the 2nd Beast). That "Ram" was a combination of
two forms of governments within it.

The same applies to the 2H beast in Rev.
We have the Republican form of government, and the Democratic form of government, coexisting within the US.

The Republicans operate their government on the basis of a "Republic", whereby the agenda is the belief in a Sovereign nation.
*The Democrats operate their form of government on the basis of "Socialism", whereby the agenda is the belief in a Socialistic nation.

*Note: the full name of the Democratic party is: The Democratic Socialist Party.

Reactions: Heart2Soul

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So then, the agenda for the Mark of the Beast (with 10H), is not going to take place through a false prophet of a singular man, that all "Religion" loves to call falsely "THE" Antichrist. Nor shall it take place through military persuasion or peace and security through one country's religious dictates. Neither shall it be manifested by a singular nation at all, but rather THROUGH the UN, the image of the Beast.

However, the Mark of the Beast will come to be through that which no one is now looking at. It will be through the combination of a global and medical pandemic, declared by the WHO of the UN, and the Global Economic Collapse, engineered by the 1% Banking Elite.

All of the world shall be brought to ruination, and to its knees, begging for relief, whereby they will then manifest and institute their long awaited plan, kept in hiding. Through their religion of
"The Luciferian Doctrine", of their benevolence, all shall make their decision for or against the Mark of the Beast, being "that hour of temptation, that shall try the whole world".