The Great Outpouring

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Now there seems to be a lot of doom and gloom talk at the moment around these forums and i should warn you yes people do get can get carried away from their calling by this stuff, not naming any names there are a number of preachers who were once on fire for God who have became obsessed with the apocalypse, who have bought up islands and stocked them up with weapons and food supplies, this is what the obsession can do to you, it can cause you to live your life in fear, so i encourage you all to take your focus away from all the doom and gloom and focus on Jesus. Now here is a more joyful topic, those who have heard from within there heart from the Holy Ghost, may already be aware there is gonna be a great outpouring of the Holy Spirit, and it's already happening in some parts of the world, it has already started in a rural of Wales and we have had a little taste of what is to come in this house, we have been having so much fun with the Holy Ghost recently in our house and there are little spot fires of it around Australia, especially a few around here in Victoria. I don't know how big this move of God is gonna be, it may hit just small towns here and there, or it may be greater, what i know is there are some exciting times ahead for Australia and Wales and other countries around the world. Already in the past few years we have witnessed and heard people walking out of places where 2 or 3 are gathered that have been prayed for and have had their hearing problems healed, heart problems healed, foot problems heeled, barren women giving birth. And this is just a little taste of what's to come, there is also this quiet place in Wales where blind people have been simply walking in, their eyes started hurting and they received sight, not a word was said they simply just walked in. We are gonna see a lot more holy laughter, speaking in tongues, healings, demons being casted, and in this great outpouring there will even be people being resurrected from the dead, many fallen away will turn back to God, many will accept Jesus in their hearts for the 1st time, we gotta be looking forward to this. ;)