The Great Reset, aka Of Great Tribulation

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"The vaccine was not brought in for COVID. COVID was brought in for the vaccine. Once you realize that, everything else makes sense." ~ Dr. Reiner Fuellmich 2:13 AM · Nov 1, 2022.
And of course, Dr. Fuellmich is viewed by the all controlling narrative news machine, "Reuters News", as being a conspiracy nut.

Klaus Schwab and Co-author Thierry Malleret wrote and published the book "Covid-19: The Great Reset" in 2020 (please notice the colon in the title).

In just INSIDE OF 6 months, from when Covid-19 was declared to be a pandemic in Jan. 2020 by the WHO, a plan of how to reset the world was hatched, and activated IN THE SAME YEAR.
In their book, Klaus Schwab said in the first week of July 2020: "we are at the cross roads".
Therefore, according to the timing, the master plan of how to "Reset" the world, only took 5 months to put it together?? And within those five months, a book was then written on how to DO IT??
That is amazingly genius!!

Or could it be that the plan has been building since many YEARS ago, and now the authors decided to write about it, and set it in motion? I'm sure we can see that the latter is most likely the case.

Now, to "RESET" the world, is not like pressing an electronic device's "Reset Button", and voila everything of the original equipment is working again. When Klaus says "Reset", he is meaning "changing" the world, and how the world shall do things differently.
"Different" means not the same!!
To change the world to do things "differently", means that there is and has been a plan, that was put together through many years OF PLANNING, being that of a Master Plan of how to "change" the world!!

Before Hitler activated his plan, he also wrote a book: "Mein Kampf", which means: "My struggle".
Klaus Schwab and "The World Economic Forum" have a struggle also, but that struggle is going to be our struggle, and NOT THEIRS! The Bible calls it "of great tribulation", aka trouble/struggle.

So then, let's all go read their book of "conspiracy" against the world, "COVID-19: the Great Reset", and then go find THEIR master plan, that has been building for many years. Albert Pike of 1871 would be a very good start.

Edit: of course there are many that have come upon the 1871 letter of Albert Pike, and have spent hours of study to verify and/or to discredit it. However, The mere fact of it's controversy, reveals that some form of it existed, and therefore what can be gleaned from it, has been revealed in history, current events, and an immediate future that is forecasted in it, that is becoming clearer and closer than we care to imagine, WW3.
"All rumors bear a certain amount truth".

Last edited:

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
From Albert Pike's letter of 1871, about the three world wars:
"During the Second World War, International Communism must become strong enough in order to balance Christendom, which would be then restrained and held in check until the time when we would need it for the final social cataclysm."
Note: we are NOW looking at and living in the proposed "final social cataclysm", which will be, and is beginning now.
"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between....."
Go read Albert Pike's letter of 1871, to find out who the 3rd WW will be "between", and what the results will be. Then compare it to Rev. 9:13-21.

Last edited:
Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

The Great Reset, aka Of Great Tribulation​

OP ^

The so called “Great Reset” is a REAL literal Agenda of a FEW Uber wealthy men.

* The EAR TICKLE...
Peace, safety, overcoming pollution, overcoming famines, the land growing lush crops, food a plenty, stinking air and unsafe water overcome, everyone the SAME...have shelter, food, works to do....

* The REALITY....
Peace, safety, pollution, land suitable for growing lush vitiating rich crops for the entire world, clean water sources....IS NOT SUSTAINABLE FOR the population NOW or the projected exponential population increases.

* The REALITY...
The so called “man established Great Reset” has a dubious, round-table AGENDA, in the works before your very eyes....massive human Deaths, by any means possible....Mass human depopulation...and THEY control whom they allow to Live.

* The REALITY...
Nothing new. Mans copy-cat imitation version of Gods “AGENDA”.

* The REALITY...
Gods “AGENDA” establishes LIFE forever.
Mans “AGENDA” will still have Death and putrid stinking, rotting corpses.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It appears that the popular S/F English made series of "Dr. Who", is going to have competition with the UN's real "Dr W.H.O.", through a global treaty this year, that is to be agreed upon by all 194 countries and nations, who are members of the UN.

Biden poised to sign WHO treaty, handing over our sovereignty of health institutions for personal health.

"Doctor W.H.O. is now in",....that is to say, inside your own country!

Last edited:

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"Big pharma-cy is more powerful than before"- Tucker Carlson, Fox news.
Video of Jordan Triston Walker of Pfizer speaking on what Pfizer is doing-

My notes:
"thy sorceries" Rev. 18:1-24 aka "Mystery, Babylon the Great".
Verse 23: "by thy sorceries" G5331- "pharma-kia"
In Greek mythology, The rod of Asclepius, a snake-entwined staff, (similar to the caduceus) remains a symbol of medicine today.
(As identically seen in the W.H.O Logo and on it's building in Geneva, Switzerland).
It is seen on ambulances, in medical doctor's offices and in all hospitals.)
Those physicians and attendants who served this god were known as the Therapeutae of Asclepius.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Since Asclepius was considered to be the Greek god of medicines, potions and numerous other medicinal applications, including the use of non-venomous snakes in the temple of Pergamos, is it any wonder why the W.H.O assigned the COVID-19 Virus and the variants of it, with Greek Letters of the Alphabet?

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
After the Ascension of Jesus, John writes the book of Revelation, being the vision given to him through Jesus, of Whom clearly spells out WHERE Satan was "dwelling" at that time.
Rev. 2
[12] And to the angel of the church in Pergamos write; These things saith he which hath the sharp sword with two edges;
[13] I know thy works, and where thou dwellest, even where Satan's seat is: and thou holdest fast my name, and hast not denied my faith, even in those days wherein Antipas was my faithful martyr, who was slain among you, where Satan dwelleth.

Question: can you hazard a guess of where "Satan's seat" is today, and where he is "dwelling"?
Clue: Switzerland would be a good choice.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All HELL will soon break loose on Earth! Count your blessings!

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"The vaccine was not brought in for COVID. COVID was brought in for the vaccine. Once you realize that, everything else makes sense." ~ Dr. Reiner Fuellmich 2:13 AM · Nov 1, 2022.
And of course, Dr. Fuellmich is viewed by the all controlling narrative news machine, "Reuters News", as being a conspiracy nut.

Klaus Schwab and Co-author Thierry Malleret wrote and published the book "Covid-19: The Great Reset" in 2020 (please notice the colon in the title).

In just INSIDE OF 6 months, from when Covid-19 was declared to be a pandemic in Jan. 2020 by the WHO, a plan of how to reset the world was hatched, and activated IN THE SAME YEAR.
In their book, Klaus Schwab said in the first week of July 2020: "we are at the cross roads".
Therefore, according to the timing, the master plan of how to "Reset" the world, only took 5 months to put it together?? And within those five months, a book was then written on how to DO IT??
That is amazingly genius!!

Or could it be that the plan has been building since many YEARS ago, and now the authors decided to write about it, and set it in motion? I'm sure we can see that the latter is most likely the case.

Now, to "RESET" the world, is not like pressing an electronic device's "Reset Button", and voila everything of the original equipment is working again. When Klaus says "Reset", he is meaning "changing" the world, and how the world shall do things differently.
"Different" means not the same!!
To change the world to do things "differently", means that there is and has been a plan, that was put together through many years OF PLANNING, being that of a Master Plan of how to "change" the world!!

Before Hitler activated his plan, he also wrote a book: "Mein Kampf", which means: "My struggle".
Klaus Schwab and "The World Economic Forum" have a struggle also, but that struggle is going to be our struggle, and NOT THEIRS! The Bible calls it "of great tribulation", aka trouble/struggle.

So then, let's all go read their book of "conspiracy" against the world, "COVID-19: the Great Reset", and then go find THEIR master plan, that has been building for many years. Albert Pike of 1871 would be a very good start.

Edit: of course there are many that have come upon the 1871 letter of Albert Pike, and have spent hours of study to verify and/or to discredit it. However, The mere fact of it's controversy, reveals that some form of it existed, and therefore what can be gleaned from it, has been revealed in history, current events, and an immediate future that is forecasted in it, that is becoming clearer and closer than we care to imagine, WW3.
"All rumors bear a certain amount truth".
Do not dispair, there are two sides and we have the upper hand.

I don't want to give it away, but those in the know, know that unbeknownst to the afore mentioned darkness, Light has a sting in store.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Earburner ~

Every day there is a battle going on. On a small scale you can liken it to Sports. This and That. Us and Them. Strategies, Plans, and Defining who’s with who. This slogan, this name, this city, this team, this color, this seat, this hope, this chance, this wager....
The Seen, the Outcome, the Obvious quick observation...KEY...DIVISION.

Same thing occurs in families, neighborhoods, schools, politics, religions, foreigners; etc.

Does Not matter, What/Who is being DIVIDED.
What does matter, is WHO is the ”MASTER” of the DIVIDED.

Scripture broadly speaks about that very topic.
God expressly spoke about that very topic.
Jesus expressly spoke about that very topic.

Ex 8:
[23] And I will put a division between my people and thy people: to morrow shall this sign be.

Luke 12:
[51] Suppose ye that I am come to give peace on earth? I tell you, Nay; but rather division:

John 7:
[43] So there was a division among the people because of him.

KEY...DIVISION....between and among PEOPLE.

ULTIMATE MASTER...? Satan...or Lord God

Fools gold Master...? Men...Idols...Buildings...Statues...Laws...Treaties...

All Power comes from God. Presently satan is the Prince (MASTER OF) THIS WORLD. (Earth).

Remember...
Jesus’ teachings...His Kingdom is not “OF” this world?
Jesus’ teachings...The difference between being “IN” this world or “OF” this world?
Gods’ teachings...My PEOPLE, Come OUT “OF” her?
FEW of PEOPLE, would elect and choose to be OUT “OF” this world?

Yes, there is a huge battle being effected, by men, influenced by “their Master, Prince satan”.
Yes, threats, intimidation, secret planning, dictation, force, IS HOW satan’s Foot-soldiers operate.

* Note the difference....between MASTERS... elect and choose...or force?

* NO Choice, is the WAY of the WICKED men.

Biden has repeatedly revealed which side of the DIVISION he stands.
Biden has repeatedly revealed his stance is the PEOPLE have put their FAITH “in him” and “he is the savior of the soul of America”....and not to forget, it is all bonafide, Because the Pope has blessed him and his efforts... gag!

Yes, men are instruments and pawns of World Tribulation(S) now....
Yes, God has Huge Tribulation(S) and Woes (once Again) prepared for this World as has not been experienced since the Great Flood.

Trust IN God....Come out OF Her...Be IN Christ the Lord...and you will never Fail.

Meantime...the forcing dictation?
Know WHO “THEM” are.
If you are not OF THEM, ignore THEM.

Glory to God,
Taken

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The report of Project Veritas, in the original words of Pfizer Exec., in written form:

Who is Project Veritas?

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Earburner ~

Every day there is a battle going on. On a small scale you can liken it to Sports. This and That. Us and Them. Strategies, Plans, and Defining who’s with who. This slogan, this name, this city, this team, this color, this seat, this hope, this chance, this wager....
The Seen, the Outcome, the Obvious quick observation...KEY...DIVISION.

Same thing occurs in families, neighborhoods, schools, politics, religions, foreigners; etc.

Does Not matter, What/Who is being DIVIDED.
What does matter, is WHO is the ”MASTER” of the DIVIDED.

Scripture broadly speaks about that very topic.
God expressly spoke about that very topic.
Jesus expressly spoke about that very topic.

Ex 8:
[23] And I will put a division between my people and thy people: to morrow shall this sign be.

Luke 12:
[51] Suppose ye that I am come to give peace on earth? I tell you, Nay; but rather division:

John 7:
[43] So there was a division among the people because of him.

KEY...DIVISION....between and among PEOPLE.

ULTIMATE MASTER...? Satan...or Lord God

Fools gold Master...? Men...Idols...Buildings...Statues...Laws...Treaties...

All Power comes from God. Presently satan is the Prince (MASTER OF) THIS WORLD. (Earth).

Remember...
Jesus’ teachings...His Kingdom is not “OF” this world?
Jesus’ teachings...The difference between being “IN” this world or “OF” this world?
Gods’ teachings...My PEOPLE, Come OUT “OF” her?
FEW of PEOPLE, would elect and choose to be OUT “OF” this world?

Yes, there is a huge battle being effected, by men, influenced by “their Master, Prince satan”.
Yes, threats, intimidation, secret planning, dictation, force, IS HOW satan’s Foot-soldiers operate.

* Note the difference....between MASTERS... elect and choose...or force?

* NO Choice, is the WAY of the WICKED men.

Biden has repeatedly revealed which side of the DIVISION he stands.
Biden has repeatedly revealed his stance is the PEOPLE have put their FAITH “in him” and “he is the savior of the soul of America”....and not to forget, it is all bonafide, Because the Pope has blessed him and his efforts... gag!

Yes, men are instruments and pawns of World Tribulation(S) now....
Yes, God has Huge Tribulation(S) and Woes (once Again) prepared for this World as has not been experienced since the Great Flood.

Trust IN God....Come out OF Her...Be IN Christ the Lord...and you will never Fail.

Meantime...the forcing dictation?
Know WHO “THEM” are.
If you are not OF THEM, ignore THEM.

Glory to God,
Taken
Agreed!
Eph. 6
[12] For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The powers of darkness have their plan coming soon, but will not prevail. Just a prelude to what occurs in heaven.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The powers of darkness have their plan coming soon, but will not prevail. Just a prelude to what occurs in heaven.
Oh, they will have their manifestations and evil influences in hopes to reign on the earth. It will go so far, even to the point that all who refuse to take the mark of compliance to the Beast system, in order to participate in their new economic paradigm of Digitized Money,
"should be killed"*
All of that will be an attempt, by their plan, to "save the earth", in hopes to establish world "peace and safety" among the 500,000,000+/-, who they will allow to live, after their terror of global genocide, aka "of great tribulation".
KJV Mat. 24:21-22, *Rev. 13:11-18

[21] For THEN shall be great tribulation,
such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no,
nor ever shall be.
[22] And except those days should be shortened**, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.
Rev. 3
[10] Because thou hast kept the word of my patience [G5281- patient continuance, waiting], I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.

**Could it be, that our being kept from that hour of temptation, will be the sudden return of Jesus from heaven, in all His Immortal Glory?
I believe that it is, and that is how He will "keep" us from that hour of temptation.
2 Thes.1:7-10.

Last edited:

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh, they will have their manifestations and evil influences in hopes to reign on the earth. It will go so far, even to the point that all who refuse to take the mark of compliance to the Beast system, in order to participate in their new economic paradigm of Digitized Money,
"should be killed"*
All of that will be an attempt, by their plan, to "save the earth", in hopes to establish world "peace and safety" among the 500,000,000+/-, who they will allow to live, after their terror of global genocide, aka "of great tribulation".
KJV Mat. 24:21-22, *Rev. 13:11-18

[21] For THEN shall be great tribulation,
such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no,
nor ever shall be.
[22] And except those days should be shortened**, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.
Rev. 3
[10] Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.

**Could it be, that our being kept from that hour of temptation, will be by the sudden return of Jesus from heaven, in all His Immortal Glory?
I believe that it is, and that is how He will "keep" us from that hour of temptation.
2 Thes.1:7-10.
That is the common understanding, but the words and terms are general and not specific to the end of times, and thus misunderstood.

Just as the time of the cross was for all times but enacted in a much smaller way, so too are the events of the end (as a thief) even while many are unaware.

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Cv Wahr 2 is cryptic, cold, WW. It's happening now. 2 puppets and 2 masters, many strings, all levels. In the world, watch the money. In the heavens, it's a sting. Pringles and preludes, an enactment on a much smaller scale. Not the great tribulation, only part. Pray. I've said enough. Do not despair.

Last edited:
Reactions: David in NJ

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1. Warning to all human kind- Dr. Ricardo Delgado

1a. Who is Dr. Ricardo DELGADO?

1b. Quantum dots and DNA barcoding
Rev. 18
[23] And the light of a candle shall shine no more at all in thee; and the voice of the bridegroom and of the bride shall be heard no more at all in thee: for THY merchants were the great men of the earth; for by  THY sorceries
were all nations deceived.

"by THY sorceries" [Strongs: G5331 pharmakeia] aka pharmaceuticals, pills, potions, injections..

• Love

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If the Holy Spirit of God, aka the Mind of Christ**, is within you, you should be able to now spiritually perceive and discern KJV Rev. 9:1-12, and also Luke 10:19.

Do you have "the seal of God?
**1 Cor. 2:16, Eph. 4:30, Rom. 8:9,
John 3:3-8.

• Love

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is the common understanding, but the words and terms are general and not specific to the end of times, and thus misunderstood.

Just as the time of the cross was for all times but enacted in a much smaller way, so too are the events of the end (as a thief) even while many are unaware.
I am not talking about some kind of "pre-trib. secret rapture".
I am saying that the Lord Jesus' return from Heaven will be in flaming fire, in all His visible and immortal Glory.
KJV Luke 17:28-30, 2 Thes.1:7-10.
It will be a simultaneous event (in the same day) of redemption for ALL the Saints, and destruction for ALL the unsaved.
"Remember Lot's wife."

Reactions: rwb

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am not talking about some kind of "pre-trib. secret rapture".
I am saying that the Lord Jesus' return from Heaven will be in flaming fire, in all His visible and immortal Glory.
KJV Luke 17:28-30, 2 Thes.1:7-10.
It will be a simultaneous event (in the same day) of redemption for ALL the Saints, and destruction for ALL the unsaved.
"Remember Lot's wife."
Indeed, however, what is missing in most people's understanding is that it is only a one-time event with God and from that heavenly side of the equation, "but each one in his own order" individually from the world's side of the equation and perspective as experienced throughout all of time (as Paul said).