The Harbinger: Decoded

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I just watched this about a week ago and it totally blew my mind how the ancient harbingers depicted actual events that took place in New York on 9/11....if anyone is interested in watching it here is the YouTube link.

Reactions: Nancy and bbyrd009

Naomi25

Aug 10, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Hang on....I'm sorry...perhaps I'm not understanding it properly, but..."predicting accurately" is NOT how I would describe this. Having the the seals be things like "a breached wall" or "falling bricks"....and then going "Oh goodness....9/11 involved BOTH those things!!!!" is NOT prophetic wisdom. That's making it so vague you can squish anything you want into it. Add some dramatic music and a deep voice, and you can sell anything.
Sorry....I'm smelling dodgy.....

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah, that's amazing and eerie. I had seen some things, not with 9/11 - I hadn't met God yet in 2001 - but by the time of the financial collapse I had, and I saw some eerie glimmers - like...our idols had fallen over when God breathed on them, idols of "financial independence and prosperity, " the idol called "401k", "wall street," etc.

And we declared our idols too big to fail and we made a plan to strengthen them and save them so they could keep us safe and secure again, so we could rely on them again and depend on them.

And it recalled to me the idol they found toppled over with its arms broken off and they secured it back into place but then it toppled again and its head fell off.

And I thought at the time, there will be a second fall, an even bigger one, with much more damage.

Anyway, at the time, I was seeing all these strangely eerie things like that our plan to hammer our idols back into place was given the name "the bailout" which was like "Baal,"/ "bail."

We bailed out our baals...

Last edited:

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah, that's amazing and eerie. I had seen some things, not with 9/11 - I hadn't met God yet in 2001 - but by the time of the financial collapse I had, and I saw some eerie glimmers - like...our idols had fallen over when God breathed on them, idols of "financial independence and prosperity, " the idol called "401k", "wall street," etc.

And we declared our idols too big to fail and we made a plan to strengthen them and save them so they could keep us safe and secure again, so we could rely on them again and depend on them.

And it recalled to me the idol they found toppled over with its arms broken off and they secured it back into place but then it toppled again and its head fell off.

And I thought at the time, there will be a second fall, an even bigger one, with much more damage.

Anyway, at the time, I was seeing all these strangely eerie things like that our plan to hammer our idols back into place was given the name "the bailout" which was like "Baal,"/ "bail."

We bailed out our baals...
Wow that is an interesting point!

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Hello

The unfolding of 9/11 is also found mentioned in Revelation 16:12-16 and this prophecy still has 25 or so years to run yet. The defiance of the second King of the North can be read in Jeremiah 50-51 for those who know how to unlock the word of God given to Jeremiah.

The stone that will come down out of heaven to strike the feet of the statue of Daniel 2:31-45 will occur in around 25 years time when all the kings of the earth will be gathered for judgement Isaiah 24:21-22, at the place know as Armageddon outside of which can also be seen from Jerusalem. It is at this time that Israel will see Jesus leading the heavenly army will ask Him for His terms of Peace and upon reading them they will repent of their iniquities and be saved. It is at this time that God will begin gathering the Israelites to himself from all of the world and plant them in good soil where He finds them living and He will teach them about the Mountain that will Grown to become the highest mountain in all of the world. Then God will make like new again His original covenant that was made at Mt Sinai with subtle differences because of the changes that God has made to the Salvation Process for Israel to become once more a Kingdom of Priest, a Holy Nation and His Possession among the Nations.

The video's purpose was to call the nation to repentance for those who, within America, are prepared to listen and heed the call to repentance.

Hang on....I'm sorry...perhaps I'm not understanding it properly, but..."predicting accurately" is NOT how I would describe this. Having the the seals be things like "a breached wall" or "falling bricks"....and then going "Oh goodness....9/11 involved BOTH those things!!!!" is NOT prophetic wisdom. That's making it so vague you can squish anything you want into it. Add some dramatic music and a deep voice, and you can sell anything.

For those of us who are not American, we also need to consider this call to repent, particularly as I live in a nation that encouraged America to become the second king of the north in Jeremiah 50 and to defy God by attempting to heal Babylon which had some 80 years earlier been revived to become the recipient of God's wrath once more. The Judgement can be found in the next chapter of Jeremiah for those who can see the words of Judgement for the nation of the second King of the North and the other nations of the world on the face of the earth that joined with the nation of the second king of the north to go into Babylon because of the liquid that can become a fire.

The people of the other nations of the earth are also facing judgement. The country that I live in is also going to be judged at Armageddon but just like the people in America, there will be many who will lampoon the book and the video and not hear the call to repent of their evil deeds against God.

The video was directed at Americans but is also applicable to all the nations of the earth as we all have joined together to defy God at this present time.

Shalom

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't know if you understand how his fiction book came about. ( It IS fiction.) He noticed some eerie similarities between things that happened in the U.S. and that happened to Israel after God had warned them for a while and Assyria finally attacked them.

So he laid it out in fiction form. The video is of him laying out the similarities he saw, but NOT in fiction form.

The whole "seals" thing was just part of the fiction.

The similarities are quite striking, even if you think its just a string of interesting coincidences.

Reactions: bbyrd009

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I mean, the day after 9/11, Edwards gets up and speaks before congress and just happens to pull a biblical quote he thinks is inspirational when in fact the quote is said by Israel in arrogance after Assyria finally attacks them as God has been saying will happen?

This man didn't make these similarities up. They happened. At the least, it was a string of very striking coincidences.

Naomi25

Aug 10, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Hello

The unfolding of 9/11 is also found mentioned in Revelation 16:12-16 and this prophecy still has 25 or so years to run yet. The defiance of the second King of the North can be read in Jeremiah 50-51 for those who know how to unlock the word of God given to Jeremiah.

The sixth angel poured out his bowl on the great river Euphrates, and its water was dried up, to prepare the way for the kings from the east. And I saw, coming out of the mouth of the dragon and out of the mouth of the beast and out of the mouth of the false prophet, three unclean spirits like frogs. For they are demonic spirits, performing signs, who go abroad to the kings of the whole world, to assemble them for battle on the great day of God the Almighty. (“Behold, I am coming like a thief! Blessed is the one who stays awake, keeping his garments on, that he may not go about naked and be seen exposed!”) And they assembled them at the place that in Hebrew is called Armageddon. -Revelation 16:12–16

You know...I can't say that I see America, planes, towers, 25 years, or anything that your intimating in the passage above. One wonders how on earth you pull the conclusions you do.

The stone that will come down out of heaven to strike the feet of the statue of Daniel 2:31-45 will occur in around 25 years time when all the kings of the earth will be gathered for judgement Isaiah 24:21-22, at the place know as Armageddon outside of which can also be seen from Jerusalem. It is at this time that Israel will see Jesus leading the heavenly army will ask Him for His terms of Peace and upon reading them they will repent of their iniquities and be saved. It is at this time that God will begin gathering the Israelites to himself from all of the world and plant them in good soil where He finds them living and He will teach them about the Mountain that will Grown to become the highest mountain in all of the world. Then God will make like new again His original covenant that was made at Mt Sinai with subtle differences because of the changes that God has made to the Salvation Process for Israel to become once more a Kingdom of Priest, a Holy Nation and His Possession among the Nations.

Again, you are pulling assumptions from the text...things the text simply doesn't say. Daniel doesn't give you a 25 year timeframe. Not at all. Nor does it point you to "Armegddon" or to Israel seeing Christ leading an army. You seem to be picking bits from other passages and applying them to certain texts, even when the texts in question don't say so, and therefore give us no leave to.

The video's purpose was to call the nation to repentance for those who, within America, are prepared to listen and heed the call to repentance.

A nation can, and should, be called to repentance for true and real things, not made up fantastical things. Call out America over the number of abortions, for the increasing lack of respect for God while people champion LGBT issues instead. There are enough issues to call America to repentance over without pointing to a fictious book and going "oh my gosh...its actually REAL, because the first seal was a beached wall, and that's almost EXACTLY the same as a plane flying into a building!!"
I mean...really?

For those of us who are not American, we also need to consider this call to repent, particularly as I live in a nation that encouraged America to become the second king of the north in Jeremiah 50 and to defy God by attempting to heal Babylon which had some 80 years earlier been revived to become the recipient of God's wrath once more. The Judgement can be found in the next chapter of Jeremiah for those who can see the words of Judgement for the nation of the second King of the North and the other nations of the world on the face of the earth that joined with the nation of the second king of the north to go into Babylon because of the liquid that can become a fire.

While I wholeheartedly agree that we too need to repent as a nation, I once more cannot see a single biblical reference to the rest of what you've written. America is not in scripture ; she is certainly not mentioned in Jeremiah or in relation to Babylon.

The people of the other nations of the earth are also facing judgement. The country that I live in is also going to be judged at Armageddon but just like the people in America, there will be many who will lampoon the book and the video and not hear the call to repent of their evil deeds against God.

The video was directed at Americans but is also applicable to all the nations of the earth as we all have joined together to defy God at this present time.

Shalom

Again...plenty of real stuff to be called out to 'judged' over...the video will do nothing but garner scoffing due to it's unbiblical speculation and conspiracy style hype.

Naomi25

Aug 10, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I don't know if you understand how his fiction book came about. ( It IS fiction.) He noticed some eerie similarities between things that happened in the U.S. and that happened to Israel after God had warned them for a while and Assyria finally attacked them.

So he laid it out in fiction form. The video is of him laying out the similarities he saw, but NOT in fiction form.

The whole "seals" thing was just part of the fiction.

The similarities are quite striking, even if you think its just a string of interesting coincidences.

I mean, the day after 9/11, Edwards gets up and speaks before congress and just happens to pull a biblical quote he thinks is inspirational when in fact the quote is said by Israel in arrogance after Assyria finally attacks them as God has been saying will happen?

This man didn't make these similarities up. They happened. At the least, it was a string of very striking coincidences.
I understand that the book is fiction, and that it was based on what he thought was a strong "link" between what happened between Israel and America. I would even go as far to say that part I agree with, but not for the same reason. A nation that turns from God is going to go from blessing (under common grace that comes with following the natural rules God gives for life and living for our health and happiness) to destruction...usually of our own making as we turn from these 'common grace', natural rules.
However, to say that there is a "striking similarity" or coincidence between these particular things, as the video says: the first clay 'seal' representing what Isaiah writes as a "breached wall", and then next (if memory serves, I'm not up to watching it again) 'fallen bricks' or the like, and then say "ah ha! Thats 9/11!!" Is such a stretch. It could be anything from an earthquake, to hurricane, to renovations, that cause a 'breached wall and fallen bricks'. It could have come in the form of terroism, internal strife, natural disaster...anything. And, in point of fact, numerous of these events have happened on American soil over the years. So picking a single event and going "Yep!" is dishonest. Who knows if there is not another, more deadly one ahead? Who knows if a past one was not intended? Who knows if it's just a silly stretch to try and link the two Countries together in the first place?
There ends up being so many "what if's" that to believe with any strength you almost have to embrace it as a conspiracy theory. There is no biblical backing for it, and that's just a jumping off point for me. I might end up saying "interesting", but there is no way I would ever go any further than saying "God judges nations that turn away from him." And anyone who goes further is pushing against what bible authority what have them proclaim.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah, I've looked through the book, "The Harbinger" by this Jonathan Cahn, and found FALSE "fulfillments" on every page I turned to. -- And it didn't take too many pages to discount the entire book.

It's easy to to assign "fulfillments" AFTER THEY HAPPEN, whether they apply or not. The question is, can you provide prophecies which are fulfilled AFTER the book was written?!?

There is ONE book which was written in 1985 which provides a TRUE Scriptural basis, which Prophecies were historically fulfilled and CONTINUE to be fulfilled:

https://www.amazon.com/Hidden-Prophecies-Psalms-Saying-Psalm/dp/0941241009/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1550972247&sr=8-2&keywords=hidden+prophecies+in+the+psalms

Psalms J.R.Church.jpg

The premise is so simple, YOU DON'T NEED TO BUY THE BOOK. All you have to do is read the Book of Psalms in context with History, where this 19th Book of the Bible is Prophetic to the Jews for the 1900's, Chapter for year, such that: Book 19, Chapter 44 = 1944 Holocaust; Book 19, Chapter 48 = 1948 International Recognition of the State of Israel; Book 19 Chapter 91 = 1991 Desert Storm; etc. Of course the more you know about modern Jewish history, the more the Chapters align.

And it seems awfully "coincidental" that the middle Chapter in ALL Scripture is Psalms 117; the Shortest Chapter in ALL Scripture is Psalms 117; seventy years after 1948 is 2018 (Psalms 118); and the Longest Chapter in ALL Scripture is Psalms 119. -- Yeah, the odds of such a "coincidence" (given the Prophetic Psalms premise) is 26 billion to one.

So now it's the nay sayers (scoffers) turn! :)

Bobby Jo

Reactions: Helen

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I understand that the book is fiction, and that it was based on what he thought was a strong "link" between what happened between Israel and America. I would even go as far to say that part I agree with, but not for the same reason. A nation that turns from God is going to go from blessing (under common grace that comes with following the natural rules God gives for life and living for our health and happiness) to destruction...usually of our own making as we turn from these 'common grace', natural rules.
However, to say that there is a "striking similarity" or coincidence between these particular things, as the video says: the first clay 'seal' representing what Isaiah writes as a "breached wall", and then next (if memory serves, I'm not up to watching it again) 'fallen bricks' or the like, and then say "ah ha! Thats 9/11!!" Is such a stretch. It could be anything from an earthquake, to hurricane, to renovations, that cause a 'breached wall and fallen bricks'. It could have come in the form of terroism, internal strife, natural disaster...anything. And, in point of fact, numerous of these events have happened on American soil over the years. So picking a single event and going "Yep!" is dishonest. Who knows if there is not another, more deadly one ahead? Who knows if a past one was not intended? Who knows if it's just a silly stretch to try and link the two Countries together in the first place?
There ends up being so many "what if's" that to believe with any strength you almost have to embrace it as a conspiracy theory. There is no biblical backing for it, and that's just a jumping off point for me. I might end up saying "interesting", but there is no way I would ever go any further than saying "God judges nations that turn away from him." And anyone who goes further is pushing against what bible authority what have them proclaim.

I'm not following you. First, the "seals" were a fictional device. Secondly, no, I don't follow you on saying the fallen walls could have been from a hurricane. In both cases, both with Israel and with the U.S.,they were caused by attacks from humans, not weather related events...

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't believe the man was saying that 9/11 was fulfilled prophecy...I think he was saying there were some odd parallels, and if God allowed the U.S. to be attacked as a wakeup call, wouldn't you expect some parallels or similarities to another nation in the past that also pushed Him away after great blessings?

Reactions: Heart2Soul

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
So @Bobby Jo what year and prophecies does this Psalm speak of?

Ps 144 A Psalm of David.

144:1 Blessed be the Lord my Rock,
Who trains my hands for war,
And my fingers for battle —
2 My lovingkindness and my fortress,
My high tower and my deliverer,
My shield and the One in whom I take refuge,
Who subdues my people under me.

Lord, what is man, that You take knowledge of him?
Or the son of man, that You are mindful of him?
4 Man is like a breath;
His days are like a passing shadow.

Bow down Your heavens, O Lord, and come down;
Touch the mountains, and they shall smoke.
6 Flash forth lightning and scatter them;
Shoot out Your arrows and destroy them.
7 Stretch out Your hand from above;
Rescue me and deliver me out of great waters,
From the hand of foreigners,
8 Whose mouth speaks lying words,
And whose right hand is a right hand of falsehood.

I will sing a new song to You, O God;
On a harp of ten strings I will sing praises to You,
10 The One who gives salvation to kings,
Who delivers David His servant
From the deadly sword.

Rescue me and deliver me from the hand of foreigners,
Whose mouth speaks lying words,
And whose right hand is a right hand of falsehood —
12 That our sons may be as plants grown up in their youth;
That our daughters may be as pillars,
Sculptured in palace style;
13 That our barns may be full,
Supplying all kinds of produce;
That our sheep may bring forth thousands
And ten thousands in our fields;
14 That our oxen may be well laden;
That there be no breaking in or going out;
That there be no outcry in our streets.
15 Happy are the people who are in such a state;
Happy are the people whose God is the Lord!
I need to hear from your fountain of great wisdom as you explain what is being described and what events are happening.happening.

PS: - edited to help those with a short memory span.

Last edited:

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So Bobby Jo what year and prophecies does this Psalm speak of?

Ps 144 A Psalm of David.

144:1 Blessed be the Lord my Rock,
Who trains my hands for war,
And my fingers for battle —
2 My lovingkindness and my fortress,
My high tower and my deliverer,
My shield and the One in whom I take refuge,
Who subdues my people under me.

Lord, what is man, that You take knowledge of him?
Or the son of man, that You are mindful of him?
4 Man is like a breath;
His days are like a passing shadow.

Bow down Your heavens, O Lord, and come down;
Touch the mountains, and they shall smoke.
6 Flash forth lightning and scatter them;
Shoot out Your arrows and destroy them.
7 Stretch out Your hand from above;
Rescue me and deliver me out of great waters,
From the hand of foreigners,
8 Whose mouth speaks lying words,
And whose right hand is a right hand of falsehood.

I will sing a new song to You, O God;
On a harp of ten strings I will sing praises to You,
10 The One who gives salvation to kings,
Who delivers David His servant
From the deadly sword.

Rescue me and deliver me from the hand of foreigners,
Whose mouth speaks lying words,
And whose right hand is a right hand of falsehood —
12 That our sons may be as plants grown up in their youth;
That our daughters may be as pillars,
Sculptured in palace style;
13 That our barns may be full,
Supplying all kinds of produce;
That our sheep may bring forth thousands
And ten thousands in our fields;
14 That our oxen may be well laden;
That there be no breaking in or going out;
That there be no outcry in our streets.
15 Happy are the people who are in such a state;
Happy are the people whose God is the Lord!
I need to hear from your fountain of great wisdom as you explain what is being described and what events are happening.happening.

Who says is a prophecy and not just about every day life?

Reactions: Helen

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The sixth angel poured out his bowl on the great river Euphrates, and its water was dried up, to prepare the way for the kings from the east. And I saw, coming out of the mouth of the dragon and out of the mouth of the beast and out of the mouth of the false prophet, three unclean spirits like frogs. For they are demonic spirits, performing signs, who go abroad to the kings of the whole world, to assemble them for battle on the great day of God the Almighty. (“Behold, I am coming like a thief! Blessed is the one who stays awake, keeping his garments on, that he may not go about naked and be seen exposed!”) And they assembled them at the place that in Hebrew is called Armageddon. -Revelation 16:12–16

You know...I can't say that I see America, planes, towers, 25 years, or anything that your intimating in the passage above. One wonders how on earth you pull the conclusions you do.

Again, you are pulling assumptions from the text...things the text simply doesn't say. Daniel doesn't give you a 25 year timeframe. Not at all. Nor does it point you to "Armegddon" or to Israel seeing Christ leading an army. You seem to be picking bits from other passages and applying them to certain texts, even when the texts in question don't say so, and therefore give us no leave to.

A nation can, and should, be called to repentance for true and real things, not made up fantastical things. Call out America over the number of abortions, for the increasing lack of respect for God while people champion LGBT issues instead. There are enough issues to call America to repentance over without pointing to a fictious book and going "oh my gosh...its actually REAL, because the first seal was a beached wall, and that's almost EXACTLY the same as a plane flying into a building!!"
I mean...really?

While I wholeheartedly agree that we too need to repent as a nation, I once more cannot see a single biblical reference to the rest of what you've written. America is not in scripture ; she is certainly not mentioned in Jeremiah or in relation to Babylon.

Again...plenty of real stuff to be called out to 'judged' over...the video will do nothing but garner scoffing due to it's unbiblical speculation and conspiracy style hype.

Your response is what I expected to hear from your pen. If it is not explicitly written in the word of God that this and this will happen, then it is a false interpretation of the word of God. Unless the event is described in great detail within the passage being quoted and not linked to another scriptural passage about the same event, then it cannot be considered to be a prophecy concerning that event.

It is my understanding that John described planes in Rev 16:12-16, and that the whole world saw in real time the unfolding of these events around the world as they happened and the events were replayed ad nauseum during the whole day that was dedicated to the 9/11 event.

The outcome of the three frog like foul spirits that went out to the whole world is that all the nations of the earth will be drawn to Armageddon to be judged by God. The "gentile" nations assembling at Armageddon is the last act of attempting to trample the Sanctuary of God in Jerusalem at the end of the Daniel 8 prophecy that covers a time period of 2,300 years.

The nations of the earth are all being drawn to Armageddon. A little over 40 years after the 9/11 event of the trade centre being brought down into a pile of rubble, the nations will be encamped on the plains near Jerusalem.

You can scoff at my words but you are only expressing your opinion, which you believe is right, but unless you have explicit proof to back up opinion, not I cannot read of planes being mentioned in Revelation 16:12-16 or even see an image of a plane, you cannot say that Revelation 16:12-16 cannot be associated with the 9/11 event in NYC. Because you cannot understand that a plane has been referenced in this prophecy, you like me have to wait until after the suggested 25 or so years have passed before emphatically claiming that my understanding of the sixth bowl judgement was false if the assembly of the nations of the earth at Armageddon has not transpired.

Naomi the impression I get from you rebuttals is that you are a naysayer. You keep knocking any expressed view concerning End Time Prophecy even when you have no idea as to whether or not it is true. Your proofs against these expressed ideas is usually based on false argument and logic.

If the author found this particular book very easy to write in that it flowed out of him with ease, then can you declare that God was not in this book being written and published.

Shalom

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, and who is bobby jo...?:)

Hey SBG,
I tell the account where I was ordering a Dominos® Pizza, and the husband of this older couple saw "Bobby Jo Lee" on the "Status" screen and guffawed. I said: You don't think I'm going to give my real name do you?!? -- We had a nice conversation, but no, I don't give personal information out if I can help it. There are tragic stories especially of women who simply allowed their female status to be discerned by strangers, one in particular where the Mississippi "vanity" license plate was "LIL MISS", to an adoring father's eternal regret.

And yeah, what I've posted is TRUE, as independently validated through SCRIPTURE. For Scripture actually tells us to read the "books", meaning the Book of Psalms, to interpret a different Scripture.

You know there are MANY instances where we must use other Scriptures to complete a picture, which couldn't have been solved by the sole single puzzle piece. But the question remains, -- have you evaluated the simple text of the Chapters in Psalms against modern Jewish history? It's a simple question! :)

Bobby Jo

Last edited: