The Harder Realities

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There are people out here with family issues and have children out there whom are having to have brain surgery to see if it will help fix their seizures. There people who have moms, dads, out here whom are getting up in age and are breaking down and tend to sick more often than anything while still going to work even at the age of 60; or even 72 (I met one lady that told me she was 72 still working).

The hard reality is that you, me, and everyone else is going through some type of battle and they do what they can to love their families while they have them in this life, while some may just not really tend to think about it.

The heart is a tricky thing because it can easily be deceived.

Place God first in the forefront; love Him First friend.
Place others right there along afterward: Lift them up in prayer and show love to them even if it is difficult and you may not have anything to say but sit in silence with one another.

My encouragement to you is to realize that we are all dying. Do not forget that, do not judge others because they seem different than you because when you judge them you to are judged right back. Do not forget who you are; all of us who are believers have come up from a life of hardships, and our own punishments of sins in this life. Now set free by the grace of God by accepting the free gift that the Father provided by and through the Lord Jesus Christ and that is salvation after this life. *You are now a child of God, or Son or Daughter of God.

But while we are in this life we have a choice ; to reap to our flesh; or reap to our spirit.
It is okay to live in the world and have fun and enjoy the interests of others, and laugh, and eat together, and spend time together, along with working in the world while we have it.

Look towards God, love Him. Love God and you will love others, even if it is hard.

May the Lord Jesus Christ be with you, and your families, the love of God, and the fellowship of the holy spirit in your lives daily friends. Live your life loving God and others, while maintaining your life of home, work, and yourself, be creative in your own way, and enjoy your relaxing and leisure when the time is given to you.