The Hiking Thread!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

UnrulyBeauty

Oct 11, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Any fellow hiking/outdoors/wilderness/nature enthusiasts? :)

I've always loved the outdoors. Animals, nature, being outside, exploring the woods and mountains, canoeing, swimming, taking photos of the beauty all around us.

Lately, I've started hiking more regularly, doing some little vlogs, taking LOTS of photos. For the past three months, I've done Race At Your Pace, a home self-challenge to walk, run, bike, or swim a certain distance each month.

I'm not a hardcore hiker :D But I'm really enjoying getting more serious about this hobby, and pushing myself.

I set a goal to do 5 miles this month (a conservative number, since winter weather here is dreadful, and it's rare that I can go hike), but as of today, I've done 11 miles! I'm proud of myself :)

IMG_3148.JPG

Reactions: farouk

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Any fellow hiking/outdoors/wilderness/nature enthusiasts? :)

I've always loved the outdoors. Animals, nature, being outside, exploring the woods and mountains, canoeing, swimming, taking photos of the beauty all around us.

Lately, I've started hiking more regularly, doing some little vlogs, taking LOTS of photos. For the past three months, I've done Race At Your Pace, a home self-challenge to walk, run, bike, or swim a certain distance each month.

I'm not a hardcore hiker :D But I'm really enjoying getting more serious about this hobby, and pushing myself.

I set a goal to do 5 miles this month (a conservative number, since winter weather here is dreadful, and it's rare that I can go hike), but as of today, I've done 11 miles! I'm proud of myself :)

View attachment 12708
@UnrulyBeauty Wonderfully healthy, and a reminder of nearness to the Creator...

In winter it can be harder, of course, especially up here...

Reactions: UnrulyBeauty