The Holy Bible Accounts for Shapeshifting - Search "Shapeshifter Compilation"

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Alert

Sep 20, 2018
Southern California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Holy Bible Accounts for Shapeshifting - Search "Shapeshifter Compilation" (Search YouTube.com)

Quoted from - Satan Offspring Serpent Seedline Sons of Cain Lucifer's Children - Sherry Shriner

"There are many omissions and translation errors throughout the Bible. The Dead Sea Scrolls confirm that Genesis 4:1 was tampered with. In fact the passage should read

And Adam knew his wife Eve, who was pregnant by Sammael (Satan), and she conceived and bare Cain, and he was like the heavenly beings, and not like the earthly beings, and she said, I have gotten a man from the angel of the Lord."

Sources:
Daniel 2:43
Genesis 3:15
Matthew 13:38
2 Corinthians 11:14
Revelation 20: 2
Luke 10:18
Genesis 6:4
Satan Offspring Serpent Seedline Sons of Cain Lucifer's Children - Sherry Shriner
Two Seedline Taught In Dead Sea Scrolls, #1 | Clifton Emahiser's Watchman's Teaching Ministries

AlertChristians.com is not a business.
All services are given without monetary pay or exchange.
This is to fulfill scripture as written in the Holy Bible (ESV),
Matthew 10:8, “You received without paying; give without pay.”

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
All this is false. The additions to the text in Gen. 4:1 are not in the original DSS manuscript.

They are Aramaic targums that add the lies in....from the understanding of men. So all this proves is that the opinion about the serpent seed (from early Kabbalah) goes back to ancient times. That's all.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
False ..and negative twaddle.

Like I have said many times before If you want people to respond and post here...then speak to us by typing something...all these videos you post are just your overblown ego. :rolleyes:

You are in a trap...you need digging out.

Reactions: Ac28

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
False ..and negative twaddle.

Like I have said many times before If you want people to respond and post here...then speak to us by typing something...all these videos you post are just your overblown ego. :rolleyes:

You are in a trap...you need digging out.

There's a lot of these DEMONstrations here lately. ;)

Reactions: Helen

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
Why trust this story about Cain over the Bible?

Reactions: Helen

Acolyte

Oct 7, 2018
Midwest/usa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I believe Eve did conceive Cain of Satan, but please don't direct people to Sherry Shriner. She reeks of demons, and her orgon booths have led several to torment from them. I'm going to ignore you. She makes me sick to my stomach.. not a reaction to YHWH but evil

Reactions: Ac28