The Holy Spirit Keeps Showing Himself! Try Elliptical Training In The Gym! Praise God!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

jshiii

Oct 15, 2008
North Pole
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was up at 0-dark-thirty (6am) this morning at the Gym. I started on my usual, the elliptical, for a 30 minute cardio workout. I turned my Sirius XM on Ch. 63, "The Message." My Spirit in me just wanted to raise my arms and hands (palms up) in Praise to Our Father and His Son Jesus Christ. However, I'm sure I would have fell off the elliptical, face planting on the floor, if I removed my hands from the elliptical handles. The elliptical requires rhythm, something I'm not especially GREAT at! lol. So as I start to get into my workout, I visualize my idea of a "Glorified Body", white angelic type body with my arms raised in PRAISE to our Heavenly Father. I thought to myself, I could do this forever and not get tired (spiritually, apart from my flesh). So 10 mins into my workout, I decided to visualize (in the spirit), 1000 lb, dumbbells hanging from both of my raised hands (spiritual hands). WOW, the strength of my spirit apart from my flesh was not of this world! My workout seemed to end 2 mins later. I totally lost track of earthly time. So this just may be kinda like what it will be when we get to heaven and why the saints and beings can worship around God's throne forever! :) One other thing I learned, I could suspend the entire Universe from both hands and God's POWER would still prevail! My arms raised in PRAISE to the Almighty God would prevail forever! Just like his Kingdom! Hope everyone has a blessed day!

The Lord Jesus Christ ONLY, is Worthy of all our Praise and Worship!
Eternity is a Very long Time!

3rdAngel

Dec 1, 2019
Qld
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Indeed, we can do all things through Christ who strengthens us. Let's praise him

Reactions: jshiii

r1xlx

Feb 26, 2020
HESSLE
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I was up at 0-dark-thirty (6am) this morning at the Gym. So this just may be kinda like what it will be when we get to heaven and why the saints and beings can worship around God's throne forever! :) One other thing I learned, I could suspend the entire Universe from both hands and God's POWER would still prevail! My arms raised in PRAISE to the Almighty God would prevail forever! Just like his Kingdom! Hope everyone has a blessed day!

The Lord Jesus Christ ONLY, is Worthy of all our Praise and Worship!
Eternity is a Very long Time!
No-one goes to heaven. Jesus said so. Never mind what preachers say. Read your Bible.
The destiny of all faithfull saved Christians is Jesus's Kingdom on a renewed Earth.