The Holyspirit

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
20 At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you.

26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you. - John 14:20,26.

The hardest thing for a believer will always be; living what they know. You can get so tied up in life and circumstances that you forget who you are. Your forgetter will always work better than your rememberer. That is where the importance of the Holyspirit in your life comes to the forefront. He is the revealer of Christ, he fixes it in the believer or brings to remembrance that Christ is our life. It is a reminder if you will of who we are. When you rant and rage about life, the Holyspirit is there to remind you "that is not how we live." It is more than conviction, conviction has to do with a sepated life, a reminder is the Holyspirit working in your life so you can live what you know. You know why people are afraid of grace? Because in grace you have no law to fall back on, the ball is in your court so to speak to live what you know.

I have had people literally cover their ears because they didn't want to hear about grace as a message because they knew the were not living it. Strange breed this creation called humanity. Law is an escape from responsibility, you can fail beg forgiveness and go do the same thing over and over. That is not grace that is a lack of knowledge for living. Grace is a lifestyle, you live by the life of another. Law is a life trying to please God, you have heard those that say "I am what I am because God made me this way." They will stay in the schoolhouse until they learn different. No one is exempt from their training and molding into the son they are. Just because you don't understand something does not mean your father is going to pass you up. Ignorance is no excuse and that is how we learn, the father's schoolhouse. When you exhaust all your knowledge of how living is supposed to work and realize there is more to life than what I know, you are on the right road.

Admitting there may be something I don't know. That is a leap for a believer because we do not voluntarily give up our old identity. We come to and end of self and start asking what it is the father wants. Your belief system will be your down fall, what you think makes no difference to a father that is moving his child into understanding for living. Religion will have you doing to be but it will be your father that moves you into the knowledge of who you are because of who you are. That sounds so simple and it can be when you understand your father's training. But usally it will be the hardest thing you will ever do as a Christian, giving up what makes you a you and living what you know now to be the father's way, Christ in you the hope of glory. That is a different lifestyle that has to be taught, no man teach it it only comes by Holyspirit taught knowledge Paul called revelation.

Reactions: mjrhealth and Pearl

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
he fixes it in the believer or brings to remembrance that Christ is our life
first thanks for the topic, Good one.
who know Christ better than himself? answer, Christ himself, the Holy Spirit.
Law is a life trying to please God, you have heard those that say "I am what I am because God made me this way." They will stay in the schoolhouse until they learn different.
amen.
GRACE, GRACE, GRACE, 1 Peter 1:10 "Of which salvation the prophets have enquired and searched diligently, who prophesied of the grace that should come unto you:"
1 Peter 1:11 "Searching what, or what manner of time the Spirit of Christ which was in them did signify, when it testified beforehand the sufferings of Christ, and the glory that should follow." AMEN.

PICJAG.

Reactions: soul man

DPMartin

Jan 30, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
20 At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you.

26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you. - John 14:20,26.

The hardest thing for a believer will always be; living what they know. You can get so tied up in life and circumstances that you forget who you are. Your forgetter will always work better than your rememberer. That is where the importance of the Holyspirit in your life comes to the forefront. He is the revealer of Christ, he fixes it in the believer or brings to remembrance that Christ is our life. It is a reminder if you will of who we are. When you rant and rage about life, the Holyspirit is there to remind you "that is not how we live." It is more than conviction, conviction has to do with a sepated life, a reminder is the Holyspirit working in your life so you can live what you know. You know why people are afraid of grace? Because in grace you have no law to fall back on, the ball is in your court so to speak to live what you know.

I have had people literally cover their ears because they didn't want to hear about grace as a message because they knew the were not living it. Strange breed this creation called humanity. Law is an escape from responsibility, you can fail beg forgiveness and go do the same thing over and over. That is not grace that is a lack of knowledge for living. Grace is a lifestyle, you live by the life of another. Law is a life trying to please God, you have heard those that say "I am what I am because God made me this way." They will stay in the schoolhouse until they learn different. No one is exempt from their training and molding into the son they are. Just because you don't understand something does not mean your father is going to pass you up. Ignorance is no excuse and that is how we learn, the father's schoolhouse. When you exhaust all your knowledge of how living is supposed to work and realize there is more to life than what I know, you are on the right road.

Admitting there may be something I don't know. That is a leap for a believer because we do not voluntarily give up our old identity. We come to and end of self and start asking what it is the father wants. Your belief system will be your down fall, what you think makes no difference to a father that is moving his child into understanding for living. Religion will have you doing to be but it will be your father that moves you into the knowledge of who you are because of who you are. That sounds so simple and it can be when you understand your father's training. But usally it will be the hardest thing you will ever do as a Christian, giving up what makes you a you and living what you know now to be the father's way, Christ in you the hope of glory. That is a different lifestyle that has to be taught, no man teach it it only comes by Holyspirit taught knowledge Paul called revelation.

well human nature has nothing to do with the Lord God's nature. simple as that. the two are separate hence man's separation from his Maker. the fist son of man killed his younger brother of whom the Lord said:

Gen 4:7  If thou doest well, shalt thou not be accepted? and if thou doest not well, sin lieth at the door. And unto thee shall be his desire, and thou shalt rule over him. 

and Cain's response after the act "Am I my brother's keeper?"

look at the leaders through out history and what they are willing and able to do to people or even corporate giants for that matter.
those given charge of their fellow man, and the affairs of man, don't see that they are their brother's keeper. this is not to say the poor and the command man don't have the same nature, its to show that the nature is the same as Cain's. 

note that this is the nature of the flesh, flesh justifies its right to what is his and is hostel to keep it. and in man its mostly about what is perceived as his, or his right to have, according to his own judgement of course.

look at man's response to Jesus in the world, they were hostel. look at the world's behavior to the Jews in the world (God's people) do you know that through out Europe as far back 1700's governments, politics and age of enlightenment circles argued and debated the "Jewish question" or "Jewish problem" which is why Germany's response was called the "final solution". now the act of reinstating the Jewish state of Israel has been treated as an act of war.

what is in the dark is, what is man's purpose. God gave man His place in the earth (Jesus demonstrating how that is executed) and man is God's place in the earth. note the inner dwelling of the Spirit. its basically man's purpose to execute God's Judgements in the earth as angels do in Heaven. and again God's Judgement is Life man's is otherwise, and is hostel to the threat that God might take what is His.

Last edited:
Reactions: soul man

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
well human nature has nothing to do with the Lord God's nature. simple as that. the two are separate hence man's separation from his Maker. the fist son of man killed his younger brother of whom the Lord said:

Gen 4:7  If thou doest well, shalt thou not be accepted? and if thou doest not well, sin lieth at the door. And unto thee shall be his desire, and thou shalt rule over him. 

and Cain's response after the act "Am I my brother's keeper?"

look at the leaders through out history and what they are willing and able to do to people or even corporate giants for that matter.
those given charge of their fellow man, and the affairs of man, don't see that they are their brother's keeper. this is not to say the poor and the command man don't have the same nature, its to show that the nature is the same as Cain's. 

note that this is the nature of the flesh, flesh justifies its right to what is his and is hostel to keep it. and in man its mostly about what is perceived as his, or his right to have, according to his own judgement of course.

look at man's response to Jesus in the world, they were hostel. look at the world's behavior to the Jews in the world (God's people) do you know that through out Europe as far back 1700's governments, politics and age of enlightenment circles argued and debated the "Jewish question" or "Jewish problem" which is why Germany's response was called the "final solution". now the act of reinstating the Jewish state of Israel has been treated as an act of war.

what is in the dark is, what is man's purpose. God gave man His place in the earth (Jesus demonstrating how that is executed) and man is God's place in the earth. note the inner dwelling of the Spirit. its basically man's purpose to execute God's Judgements in the earth as angels do in Heaven. and again God's Judgement is Life man's is otherwise, and is hostel to the threat that God might take what is His.

Man born into this world with a sin nature will always be at odds so to say with the Lord. It is a sinning nature so it does not go along with the things of God. Hence the new birth

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
first thanks for the topic, Good one.
who know Christ better than himself? answer, Christ himself, the Holy Spirit.

amen.
GRACE, GRACE, GRACE, 1 Peter 1:10 "Of which salvation the prophets have enquired and searched diligently, who prophesied of the grace that should come unto you:"
1 Peter 1:11 "Searching what, or what manner of time the Spirit of Christ which was in them did signify, when it testified beforehand the sufferings of Christ, and the glory that should follow." AMEN.

PICJAG.

Thanks for commenting

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
footnote of sorts: hey, look how many are in this one verse !

The Father, ye, and me.

Yes great insight. Another note is "at that day," the day of Pentecost. It all started when the Holyspirit was poured out on all flesh.

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
holy Spirit is two words. "holy", meaning set apart, and Spirit. (or spirit). When God's Spirit or man's spirit.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
holy Spirit is two words. "holy", meaning set apart, and Spirit. (or spirit). When God's Spirit or man's spirit.
Correct the word HOLY SPIRIT is two words. and it Identify who Jesus is? "Holy" is God.... JESUS, his character, or characteristics. (which he ask us to be, "holy"). Spirit is God .... Jesus, Nature. which we will after this Life and upon his return, will attain or be PARTAKERS of his NATURE, 2 Peter 1:4.

as our sister charity in the topic, "The Presence of the Holy Spirit", said, (We are told to let the Word of God dwell in us richly, for it is the Word of God which is the Holy Spirit's means of ordering our way: of enlightening).

well the "word of God", JESUS, is God himself, the Holy Spirit, (the Lord Jesus). just as John 1:1 confirms. as well as John chapter confirms 14, and 1 John 2:1 states, he's the advocate or the the ... "COMFORTER".

Yes, the Appellation Holy Spirit is the Lord JESUS, who is the Word of God.

PICJAG.

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Holy is an adjective every place in OT and NT . It is not an appellation anywhere in Scripture, nor in God's Word.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Holy is an adjective every place in OT and NT . It is not an appellation anywhere in Scripture, nor in God's Word.
Appellation,
1. an identifying name or title.
2. the act of naming or giving a title to.

PICJAG.

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Appellation,
1. an identifying name or title.
2. the act of naming or giving a title to.

PICJAG.
That does not change the fact that everywhere the word "holy" is found in Scripture, Hebrew, Greek, Aramaic and English,
it is an adjective, NOT a name or title.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Joseph77,
now let's get to the Holy Spirit, is Jesus the Holy Ghost/Spirit, Yes or No? you answer please.

PICJAG.

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Joseph77,
now let's get to the Holy Spirit, is Jesus the Holy Ghost/Spirit, Yes or No? you answer please.

PICJAG.
I think you answered this already.
and I did too.
Don't push it. The opposition to Jesus is already multiplying and active against us.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think you answered this already.
and I did too.
Don't push it. The opposition to Jesus is already multiplying and active against us.
I care less of those in opposition to the Lord Jesus, I asked you, is Jesus the Holy Spirit, Yes or No please.

PICJAG.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
to all Trinity believers, Jesus is the Holy Spirit, whom you put Last, or third.
he Holds the Titles "First" and "Last". as well as "Father", and "Son".

will take all questions.

PICJAG.

Last edited:

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To all my brothers and sisters in Christ. let me make myself very clear. as our nation is going through trying time, and changes are on the horizon, and the challenge for the soul of our country is at stake, I am assures that “righteousness” will prevail, (it may have a new face, but truth and Justice will manifest for the betterment of all people, not just the US, but all people around the world). As with God’s people so was the old way, and the old covenant made new, Hebrews 8:13 "In that he saith, A new covenant, he hath made the first old. Now that which decayeth and waxeth old is ready to vanish away.", a New covenant is establish, so we as Christians must be at the forefront of change in the way we think, in what we believe, and in the way we walk in LIGHT of Christ in this life. Why continue in a lie? Looking at topic here on this forum and others, anyone can see the divisions among christians. 1 Corinthians 1:10 "Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment."

As the apostles before, I am set to defend the gospel of Christ Jesus, in his NAME. the time has come for division to remain is over, and as christians, we all need to come together as one.

If it takes one doctrine at a time, let us move toward that Goal of unity. It has been said, “Don't push it. The opposition to Jesus is already multiplying and active against us”. well I have not been given the spirit of FEAR. one might say, " you’ll get kicked off the forum”. shall I say what Elijah said, 1 Kings 19:10 "And he said, I have been very jealous for the LORD God of hosts: for the children of Israel have forsaken thy covenant, thrown down thine altars, and slain thy prophets with the sword; and I, even I only, am left; and they seek my life, to take it away." but what did the Lord Jesus say? Romans 11:4 "But what saith the answer of God unto him? I have reserved to myself seven thousand men, who have not bowed the knee to the image of Baal." , I have planted, another watered, so what is 101G? 1 Corinthians 3:7 "So then neither is he that planteth any thing, neither he that watereth; but God that giveth the increase." but God, the Lord Jesus GIVES THE INCREASE. So what is 101G?

He has in reserve more 101G’s……. (smile). so that is no defence against me.

As said, “Don't push it?” ok, I’ll take advice, instead of pushing it, we will, “pull it to the finish line” instead.

So we will start with the #1 Doctrine in question. THE “TRINITY”

Our position is crystal clear, one PERSON, ONE SPIRIT, “JESUS/YESHUA” who diversified himself as the ordinal “First” and the ordinal “Last”. and this was accomplish as the Greek term G243 Allos clearly specify, the ANOTHER of ONE OWN-SELF.

as this topic states, "The Holy Spirit".

PICJAG.

Last edited:

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Revelation TIME: the Holy Spirit who is JESUS is the Ordinal FIRST, (Father), and the Ordinal LAST, (Son). let's see it. John 14:23 "Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him." BINGO, the "WE" and the "OUR" is same one PERSON. can we prove that? ... YES. scripture, Revelation 2:8 "And unto the angel of the church in Smyrna write; These things saith the first and the last, which was dead, and is alive;". THIS IS THE LORD JESUS RIGHT... RIGHT. now listen, how do each Letter ends to the 7 churches?. answer, here in this address to the church at Smyrna, listen who ends the letter. Revelation 2:11 "He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; He that overcometh shall not be hurt of the second death."

it is the Spirit who is addressing the 7 Churches, who is Jesus, the Christ. for he is the "FIRST", and the "LAST", which is ONE PERSON. listen to what John said, John 14:23 "Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him." the "FATHER" and the "SON" are not two separate and distinct person who come to dwell in us right, right, for it is ONLY the Holy Spirit who is coming ... right? ... Right. and the Holy Spirit is one Person, right?... right. so who is coming?, the comforter, but did not the Lord Jesus say we, and our? so how many Holy Spirits are there? ... (smile). see the ERROR now?. so is the Father and the Son are two separate and distinct person? NO, for Jesus who is the "First", and the "LAST" is ONE PERSON. for the "we" and the "us" in John 14:23 is the same and the one Person. "I AM" he. listen,
Isaiah 41:4 "Who hath wrought and done it, calling the generations from the beginning? I the LORD, the first, and with the last; I am he." the FIRST is WITH, WITH, WITH the LAST?. is this two persons? no, it's the same one person. just as John 1:1 states, "the WORD was "WITH" God, the "WITH" is the key. so the ordinal "FIRST" (Father), and the ordinal "LAST", Son is with each other? let's see.
Isaiah 48:12 "Hearken unto me, O Jacob and Israel, my called; I am he; I am the first, I also am the last." BINGO, also?, also? so the the "FIRST" is the same one PERSON who is the "LAST". what did John 14:23 states, "Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him." (THE "WE" AND THE "OUR" IS THE ORDINAL FIRST, AND ... "ALSO"... THE ORDINAL LAST, ONE PERSON. (THIS IS DIVERSITY IN PLAIN SIGHT). AGAIN BACK TO John 14:23 "Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him." now, think people, who came? was it the Father who sent or came, remember what the Lord Jesus said, can he lie? listen, "and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him" (STOP, right there, did not the Father sent the Holy Spirit?, scripture, John 14:16 "And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;" LISTEN CAREFULLY, John 14:26 "But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you." WHAT, "whom the Father will send in my name". this is the Lord Jesus speaking, "the Father will send?", but did not Jesus say "WE", meaning he and the Father?. Uh O, the Father and I are ONE. BINGO, the "WE" and the "OUR" is same one PERSON, who is Jesus the Holy Spirit. (how plain can one get). what did Jesus say?, John 14:18 "I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.". the Father came, and the Son Came, so who came on Pentecost? ..... :D that's right God the Holy Spirit who hold both titles "Father|/ ordinal First, and "Son"/ordinal Last. that's who came on Pentecost. WE SUGGEST YOU READ JOHN CHAPTER 14 AGAIN.

The "we" and the "our" is the Father, and the Son who is JESUS the ..... "HOLY SPIRIT". BINGO. the Holy Spirit is the ONE TRUE GOD WHO HOLDS THE TITLES, ordinal "First", (Father), CREATOR and MAKER of all things, (Isaiah 44:24, and John 1:3). the Holy Spirit, is the ordinal "Last", (Son), REEDEMER and SAVIOUR, of all things, the Last Adam, (the Diversity/Offspring of David, (1 Corinthians 15:45). the Holy Ghost is the Lord Jesus manifested in flesh as Son, ordinal Last..

where the trinity put the TRUE, and LIVING GOD Last, or as a third person, he is the First and only Person in the Godhead, "DIVERSIFIED".

oh how easy to understand, if people just read their bibles with the Lord Jesus who is the Holy Ghost. Father and Son the only one Person.

PICJAG.