The I Of Paul

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
7 I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith: - 2 Timothy 4:7.

I have fought a good fight. Paul would see the battle as a good fight. I - the letter I. I have fought. What was in Paul's understanding of I. That new created being of God. The I being a completed human being, by Christ. The I in paul was the combination of two. The two had become one - the cross. That was Paul's message - it was the message of God. It was not Paul's message but it became Paul's message because it was given to him.

During the Acts period Paul wrote 7 epistles. In those epistles if you look at them you see where Paul gives the completion - crucified life. Such as Romans and Galatians where he says "I am crucified with Christ," "reckon it so." It is the foundation laid that no other man can lay.

11 For other foundation can no man lay than that is laid, which is Jesus Christ. - 1 Corinthians 3:11.

He would go on to build on that foundation. It is the cross of our salvation. The I of Paul comes from the foundation of the cross. He would then determine not to know anything among you brethren - save Christ and him crucified. All written for the endurance of the cross. The enduring, do so by the cross. Crucified with him!

The place of violence and destruction. The killing out of what separated mankind from God. We are approaching the time of the year when everyone will see Jesus on a cross - Easter. He warned of those that were the enemies of the cross. His own countrymen - they that seemed to be somewhat in the world. But they were the enemies of the cross. They had a different life. It was not the crucified life that Paul preached.

Some would believe Paul didn't have faith (I no longer live), if he had faith (I no longer live) he would not go through what he went through. Enemies of the cross! The greatest book ever written would have in it - no stone left unturned. Laid out to see humanity at it's best! At best enemies of the cross.