The Image of Heaven and Copy of You on Earth II

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Tim TP

Nov 14, 2013
Origonally posted by Select this in the Christian debate forum:-
Do you take the red pill or the blue pill?

I want to start a discussion on a verse found in Matthew 18. If you are a student of Quantum Mechanics and know the concepts of collapsing wave function and entanglement, this thread may interest you a great deal. Before I get to this, questions must be answered by you honestly. I will give you clues with scripture references to help you.

1) Are you a child of God here and is it comparable to a dimly lit reflection in a mirror (1 Corinthians 13:11-13)?
2) Is Earth a refinery and is the Heaven the Heavens (Deuteronomy 4:19-20)?
3) Is Earth a copy of Heaven for a reason (Hebrews 7)?
4) Did fallen beings mix seed with man (Genesis 3, 6 and Jude 1)?
5) Are BOTH the righteous and wicked here together for a reason (Acts 24:15)

Here is your verse to consider:

Matthew 18

[SIZE=.75em]10 [/SIZE]“See that you do not despise one of these little ones. For I tell you that their angels in heaven always see the face of my Father in heaven.

Take a very close look at this verse. You are the child here being refined in Egypt. We are called out of Egypt to enter the Kingdom of Heaven, a place were we were already known by God and the Son of God. We must follow a Shepherd that will part the Sea (Nations) and stand on this side as we all cross the Jordan. He remains here until we do. While we are here, we are in bondage to the law (Galatians 3). By faith, we are set free from the Guardian. In the link to the left, I describe the Hebrew tradition to the Guardian found in both Ezekiel 28 (fall of the Guardian-Cherub / Satan) and the rise of the Son of God to save mankind (Ruth 2). In the link, you can read about gleaning the grain from the fields of God to fill your Cor / heart / Homer / 10 Bushels of Grain. We are here to experience the harvest and to reap and sow ourselves.

What am I implying? Look again at the verse. If you are the child here, what will you become when you gain your inheritance? How do you free yourself from the bondage here to reclaim your higher nature above as an Angel facing God?

Matthew 18

[SIZE=.75em]18 [/SIZE]“Truly I tell you, whatever you bind on earth will be[SIZE=.65em][e][/SIZE] bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be[SIZE=.65em][f][/SIZE] loosed in heaven.

If you are familiar with quantum entanglement, you may have some idea of how this works. You are bound in Heaven and immersed into the baptism of the waters of life. Why are you experiencing this involution into a copy of heaven? Hebrews 11 tells us.

Hebrews 11

[SIZE=.75em]23 It was necessary, then, for the copies of the heavenly things to be purified with these sacrifices, but the heavenly things themselves with better sacrifices than these.[/SIZE] [SIZE=.75em]24 For Christ did not enter a sanctuary made with human hands that was only a copy of the true one; he entered heaven itself,now to appear for us in God’s presence.[/SIZE] [SIZE=.75em]25 Nor did he enter heaven to offer himself again and again, the way the high priest enters the Most Holy Place every year with blood that is not his own.[/SIZE][SIZE=.75em]26 Otherwise Christ would have had to suffer many times since the creation of the world. But he has appeared once for all at the culmination of the ages to do away with sin by the sacrifice of himself.[/SIZE]

The copy of heavenly things is here on Earth. We are being refined for eventual release from this captivity. You are the child of God here, but the Angel in the heavens facing God above. The true meaning of baptism is the key to this. You can read this key in 1 Kings 17 with Elijah. Who is Elijah in the New Testament? John the Baptist, come to prepare the way (in the flood of waters and beasts riding in the water). We are the Angels in the Temple of the body (Animal). What is being sacrificed and what is being saved?

Read 1 Kings 17. My next thread will expand how the widow woman's son was raised by going up the stairs to a chamber and then back to the mother's bosom below. This is a picture of baptism, which is our involution and evolution to loose the bonds of the one that fell.

Jude 1

[SIZE=.75em]6 [/SIZE]And the angels who did not keep their positions of authority but abandoned their proper dwelling—these he has kept in darkness, bound with everlasting chains for judgment on the great Day.

As Acts 24 says, BOTH the righteous and wicked are here together. One group is here in bondage. One group is here working in the field. We are fishing men out of the waters of the flood. Now, go back and read about the flood and how peace is made when the dove finds a fig leaf from Israel in the last generation. Matthew 24 gives you the signs.

Also, see the signs of Jesus entering as King of Kings into this Temple again: Entering at Passover and Overturning the Moneychanger's Tables and Benches of the Peacemakers. They have no rest. Blessed are the peacemakers. Why?

Isaiah 26 (rising and falling in resurrection from the dead)

[SIZE=.75em]19 [/SIZE]But your dead will live, Lord;
their bodies will rise—
let those who dwell in the dust
wake up and shout for joy—
your dew is like the dew of the morning;
the earth will give birth to her dead.

[SIZE=.75em]20 [/SIZE]Go, my people, enter your rooms
and shut the doors behind you;
hide yourselves for a little while
until his wrath has passed by.
[SIZE=.75em]21 [/SIZE]See, the Lord is coming out of his dwelling
to punish the people of the earth for their sins.
The earth will disclose the blood shed on it;
the earth will conceal its slain no longer.
Sorry, I have not the slightest idea of the link between ideas of quantum(= extremely small) wave collapsing stuff and this.

Can you explain a bit more directly? Thanks.