THE INFERNAL EMPIRE BOWS BEFORE MY FEET

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

the dark psalmist

Mar 14, 2021
New Jerusalem
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I, Evan, "edited"

JUST AS THE ANGELS, SO TOO WILL I SAY IF ANY MARVEL, DO NOT MARVEL. AND JUST AS THE ANGELS SAY IF ANYONE BOWS BEFORE ME, I SHALL TELL THEM, DO NOT DO THAT! FOR I AM BUT A SERVANT OF JESUS, WORSHIP HIM!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Taken and Tone

Tone

Dec 24, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Welcome!

Grand entrance...

Nice poetry!

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
have made Satan bow before my six foot circle via teleporting he/it to my feet by summoning he/it before me simply using Jesus name, and even before me outside of my six foot circle by logical technicalities

I am a bit lost in this but welcome :)

I don't know if I would do the teleporting summoning thing though sounds like something out of Supernatural

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sounds weird to me.
Some of it makes sense. I try to be nice but I am not going to entertain demons and I don't want to support it.

Not to mention, and I am saying this to warn other people, I had spiritual attacks the entire night after reading this. Nightmares, pretty sure sleep paralysis, voices, and feelings of dark heaviness, I don't like it. I haven't had an attack like that in a long time. Started a few minutes after I read it.

Last edited:

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
Some of it makes sense. I try to be nice but I am not going to entertain demons and I don't want to support it.

Not to mention, and I am saying this to warn other people, I had spiritual attacks the entire night after reading this. Nightmares, pretty sure sleep paralysis, voices, and feelings of dark heaviness, I don't like it. I haven't had an attack like that in a long time. Started a few minutes after I read it.
I, Evan, "edited"

JUST AS THE ANGELS, SO TOO WILL I SAY IF ANY MARVEL, DO NOT MARVEL. AND JUST AS THE ANGELS SAY IF ANYONE BOWS BEFORE ME, I SHALL TELL THEM, DO NOT DO THAT! FOR I AM BUT A SERVANT OF JESUS, WORSHIP HIM!

Out of an abundance of caution this has been edited. I apologise if this causes you offence Evan. You will need to come further into unity with other Christians to discern what should and shouldn't be spoken.

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom

Just shows how stuff like that can be used to rob us of our peace. I only read the first couple of lines and felt that it was disturbing. Looks like he's taken most of it down now.

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just shows how stuff like that can be used to rob us of our peace. I only read the first couple of lines and felt that it was disturbing. Looks like he's taken most of it down now.
absolutely. never had an attack just from reading something. lesson learned!

Reactions: Nancy

Tone

Dec 24, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So, you're saying that the guy's poetry touched you...?

That's good...quite the compliment!

People spend millions of dollars to make movies they hope will do the same ...

Tone

Dec 24, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, either way, I pray that Abba Yah Breathe His Holy Breath deeply into the life of the individual and raise him up in Yahshua ha Mashiach. Amen.

If there are people behind the machine...break their hearts...break the machine.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
NEVER ignore red flags, they are there for a reason.

true indeed...well said.

Gods true people know the Voice of the Shepherd....and we also recognize that ‘voice of the stranger....’ that we do not follow.

@FluffyYellowDuck obviously had Gods alarm going off in her , at the “strange fire” which it is.. ....while another fell for it!
She knew it was ‘out of space ‘ and not out from Father God.

hope you are doing well @Nancy ....missing the ‘old days on here ‘ ....hugs ...H

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I see that this thread was started in the Testimony forum ...hmmmm a testimony to whom !! Not God for sure .
I guess we need to pray that whoever the member is someone with truth speaking into their life .

but on the other hand , maybe the clue is in the avatar name used...THE DARK Psalmist!
The nature is in the name....

Tone

Dec 24, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
while another fell for it!

Actually, I beg to differ... showing kindness and respect to a person is never falling for it...it's rising to the occasion of loving ones neighbor.

On the other hand, demonizing an individual is falling for it.

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
When I read it the impression was that it was boastful, not giving Christ all the credit. But that wouldn't be enough to raise my hackles like it did, there was something else to it.

Then @FluffyYellowDuck noticed demonic activity, and that is confirmation enough for me that it doesn't belong here.

Tone

Dec 24, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hmmm let me see, the last time I checked...

Messiah ate with tax collectors and sinners, touched lepers, casted out demons...not the people..

...in fact, the only ones He strongly rebuked were the Pharisees who had all their man made walls up to keep them from the unclean ....

There's nothing any sheep should be afraid of...greater is He than is in us than he that is in the world...see...

Reactions: TLHKAJ and Mantis

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is God's voice and a stranger's voice. We need to ask God help us always know the difference.
Yes indeed John,
Discernment is something I pray for every day as, we can be easily led wrongly. He brought me through the last 10 years learning discernment and, boy did I learn a hard lesson!!