The inviting....

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Not me

May 8, 2019
California, Ca.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It has to be a manifestation of Christ in our lives or it’s a manifestation of self. And since it is impossible for us to manifest Christ on our own, this manifestation must be done by faith. We must as we go through our day consciously and constantly be reckoning ourselves dead unto sin and alive unto God..This is the only way to live in a constant state of repentance, a constant state of turning from self to God..A constant state of inviting Him to live His life in and through us...For only God can manifest God, so if it is to happen it must come through faith..The faith of the heart constantly turned towards Him, and consciously and constantly inviting Him to manifest Himself in and through us...

Be blessed in the inviting, Not me

Last edited:
Reactions: marks and Pisteuo

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
91282868_1767432803397734_8528174577191223296_o.jpg

Reactions: Not me

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
‘Tis a great prayer...

A fellow believer, Not me
After seven years of being a Christian in the Church of England, it was that verse at the end of the prayer that eventually convicted me to leave and be baptised in a different church.

Not me

May 8, 2019
California, Ca.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
After seven years of being a Christian in the Church of England, it was that verse at the end of the prayer that eventually convicted me to leave and be baptised in a different church.

We have such a good God who loves us so. Be blessed in the your getting to know Him..

A fellow sojourner, Not me

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
We have such a good God who loves us so. Be blessed in the your getting to know Him..

A fellow sojourner, Not me
Yes, I'm still getting to know Him even after 42 years.

Not me

May 8, 2019
California, Ca.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, I'm still getting to know Him even after 42 years.

I’m of the mind that this getting to know our God and Father, is, and will be an eternal getting to know Him. Such is our future.. :)

Be blessed with and in such a future, Not me

Reactions: Pearl