The Israel Palestine Peace Plan

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Published in Hamas-affiliated Lebanese newspaper Al Akhbar on Saturday, the agreement included ten provisions, with every provision constituting a condition for the next one.

1. Hamas will restrain the riots along the Gaza border fence, punishing protesters violating the terror organization’s orders.
  2. Cessation of Monday’s weekly demonstrations—including the flotillas embarking from Gaza towards the strip’s naval border with Israel—in northern Gaza near Kibbutz Zikim.
  3. The continuation of the “March of Return” campaign in its non-violent manner form until the end of the year.
  4. Egypt will work to lift 70 percent of the siege imposed on Gaza until the complete termination of the riots.
  5. Gaza’s fishing zone will increase up to 14 nautical miles.
  6. The strip’s crossings will open permanently, and 5,000 Gazans under the age of 40 will be granted work permits allowing them to be employed in Israel. The work permits will be granted only after the Palestinian Authority pays 80 percent of the salaries of Gaza’s government workers, and agrees that Qatar pays the salaries of Hamas officials.
  7. Egypt will work to implement the prisoner exchange deal between Hamas and Israel, on which currently negotiations talks are not being held.
  8. A calm of at least three years on the Gaza border under international supervision under the auspices of the United Nations and Russia.
  9. A permanent opening of the Rafah crossing and additional crossings for transferring goods into Gaza in order to support the strip’s power station and infrastructures.
  10. Launching projects meant to provide 30,000 workplaces for university graduates in Gaza.
Signed by both sides, the agreement will be binding for three years. The ceasefire was also reported by Palestinian news, Al Quds, which described the agreement as an exchange of “quiet-for-quiet” and “staged incentives.”

This; or a similar Plan will be presented to the UN, where most nations will endorse and enforce it.
It will likely be the thing that will cause people to say: Peace and safety..... 1 Thessalonians 5:3

Reactions: Bobby Jo

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
or at least the latest thing maybe. Your desires for a new thing in the world are not going to manifest like you want, imo
even if they are new to us they have happened forever i guess

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
or at least the latest thing maybe. Your desires for a new thing in the world are not going to manifest like you want, imo
even if they are new to us they have happened forever i guess
Not just what I or you want, bbyrd, but what God wants: will be done.
Is He happy that the holy Land is occupied by apostate, ungodly, etc, peoples? No; and very soon He will do something about it!

We Bible studiers should be aware and prepared for the dramatic events, so comprehensively prophesied. If not, then you are in the dark about what will happen, or our Bibles are useless fiction.

D

Dave L

Is He happy that the holy Land is occupied by apostate, ungodly, etc, peoples? No; and very soon He will do something about it!

We Bible studiers should be aware and prepared for the dramatic events, so comprehensively prophesied. If not, then you are in the dark about what will happen, or our Bibles are useless fiction.
“For all the promises of God in him [Jesus] are yea, and in him Amen, unto the glory of God by us.” (2 Corinthians 1:20) (KJV 1900)
They do not apply to any but those who embrace Christ.

Reactions: Keraz

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
wadr i doubt God hates Ashkenazi Jews either, even after they have been manipulated into stealing other peoples' land and setting up their Apartheid Whorehouse. We should even give them credit for standing up to this crime, many Jews are revolting now, esp the younger generation, and i mean revolting as a verb there, not an adjective lol.

the Son of Man has no place to lay His head
here we have no lasting city; oh snap nevermind we do now
:)

We Bible studiers should be aware and prepared for the dramatic events, so comprehensively prophesied.
:rolleyes:
no offense ok, but after you have heard that for like 50 years it finally starts sounding like what it really is, and you might contemplate the possibility that 1948 had zero to do with Fig Tree Budding, and those with the power were just clever enough to know how this would be interpreted by many, i guess they even chose an occult date to make certain math work, etc

ty for defining your "we" though, i love you man!
If not, then you are in the dark about what will happen, or our Bibles are useless fiction.
give no thought for tomorrow might be a little shrouded with what you will eat, what you will wear, but really i am wondering if you are familiar with the Hegelian Dialectic, the reasoning method that we in the West are all trained into from birth, and from which you currently read Scripture?

The point being that the Bible is worse than useless fiction to the wise, as i'm sure you even agree. i say worse bc fiction is not trying to be respected, etc, hopefully apparent

Last edited:

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

I have little confidence any of these agreements mentioned in your previous post are worth much. The focus of scripture re end times prophecy does not centre around literal Israel. Global upheaval and repression with the sea and the waves roaring, famines, wars, pestilences and the love of most growing cold are the indicators. Revelation and Daniel draw our attention to issues other than geographical.

Reactions: bbyrd009

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The focus of scripture re end times prophecy does not centre around literal Israel.
How can you say that in all seriousness when Jerusalem is the focus of end-time prophecies? Do you want the Scriptures or will you simply go through Strong's Exhaustive Concordance and see this for yourself?

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
A calm of at least three years on the Gaza border under international supervision under the auspices of the United Nations and Russia.
*International supervision*, *the United Nations* and *Russia* already spells the doom of this so-called peace plan.

1. International supervision has always been A JOKE.

2. The United Nations has stood by while GENOCIDE was committed all over the world.

3. Russia is the arch-enemy of Israel, so this would be putting the fox in the hen-house.

Reactions: stunnedbygrace

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
I have little confidence any of these agreements mentioned in your previous post are worth much. The focus of scripture re end times prophecy does not centre around literal Israel. Global upheaval and repression with the sea and the waves roaring, famines, wars, pestilences and the love of most growing cold are the indicators. Revelation and Daniel draw our attention to issues other than geographical.
No, I do not expect the final Peace Proposal, soon to be put by Trump, to be like the speculative list by the Islamists, that I posted in #1.
I think it will be tougher - you will do this or else!!!!

God is concerned about the whole world, of course, a world that is once again; as in the days of Noah, but His focus is undoubtedly on the holy Land. Isaiah 49:14-16
On His terrible Day of wrath, the whole world will be affected, Luke 21:35, 2 Peter 3:7, but the Middle East region will be virtually depopulated, even the animals and fish will be gone. Hosea 4:3, Jeremiah 12:14, Zephaniah 1:14-18, +
Then the Lord will send rain and all the holy Land will be regenerated. Isaiah 35:1-10, Ezekiel 36:8, Amos 9:13-15. and all the faithful believers in God and Jesus, will live there. Psalms 37:29

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Published in Hamas-affiliated Lebanese newspaper Al Akhbar on Saturday, the agreement included ten provisions, with every provision constituting a condition for the next one.

1. Hamas will restrain the riots along the Gaza border fence, punishing protesters violating the terror organization’s orders.
  2. Cessation of Monday’s weekly demonstrations—including the flotillas embarking from Gaza towards the strip’s naval border with Israel—in northern Gaza near Kibbutz Zikim.
  3. The continuation of the “March of Return” campaign in its non-violent manner form until the end of the year.
  4. Egypt will work to lift 70 percent of the siege imposed on Gaza until the complete termination of the riots.
  5. Gaza’s fishing zone will increase up to 14 nautical miles.
  6. The strip’s crossings will open permanently, and 5,000 Gazans under the age of 40 will be granted work permits allowing them to be employed in Israel. The work permits will be granted only after the Palestinian Authority pays 80 percent of the salaries of Gaza’s government workers, and agrees that Qatar pays the salaries of Hamas officials.
  7. Egypt will work to implement the prisoner exchange deal between Hamas and Israel, on which currently negotiations talks are not being held.
  8. A calm of at least three years on the Gaza border under international supervision under the auspices of the United Nations and Russia.
  9. A permanent opening of the Rafah crossing and additional crossings for transferring goods into Gaza in order to support the strip’s power station and infrastructures.
  10. Launching projects meant to provide 30,000 workplaces for university graduates in Gaza.
Signed by both sides, the agreement will be binding for three years. The ceasefire was also reported by Palestinian news, Al Quds, which described the agreement as an exchange of “quiet-for-quiet” and “staged incentives.”

This; or a similar Plan will be presented to the UN, where most nations will endorse and enforce it.
It will likely be the thing that will cause people to say: Peace and safety..... 1 Thessalonians 5:3
It's good to be wise as to future events in Scripture; but I don't think that we should point to things in the news and say that this is definitely the complete fulfillment of particular future events.

Reactions: bbyrd009

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
It's good to be wise as to future events in Scripture; but I don't think that we should point to things in the news and say that this is definitely the complete fulfillment of particular future events.
Well this Peace Plan will be a very significant thing. After 70 years of strife, a settlement will be welcomed by most everyone.
People will quite likely say: Peace and safety. Or similar.

But anyone with knowledge of Islam, will realize that any deal with them, is only made to further their plans and preparations to achieve their final aim of world dominance.

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
How can you say that in all seriousness when Jerusalem is the focus of end-time prophecies? Do you want the Scriptures or will you simply go through Strong's Exhaustive Concordance and see this for yourself?
Ohhhhh, perhaps you could post your texts?

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
No, I do not expect the final Peace Proposal, soon to be put by Trump, to be like the speculative list by the Islamists, that I posted in #1.
I think it will be tougher - you will do this or else!!!!

God is concerned about the whole world, of course, a world that is once again; as in the days of Noah, but His focus is undoubtedly on the holy Land. Isaiah 49:14-16
On His terrible Day of wrath, the whole world will be affected, Luke 21:35, 2 Peter 3:7, but the Middle East region will be virtually depopulated, even the animals and fish will be gone. Hosea 4:3, Jeremiah 12:14, Zephaniah 1:14-18, +
Then the Lord will send rain and all the holy Land will be regenerated. Isaiah 35:1-10, Ezekiel 36:8, Amos 9:13-15. and all the faithful believers in God and Jesus, will live there. Psalms 37:29
I hear what you're saying Keraz. I've checked the scriptures you've quoted. Their context is not literal Israel. Why do I say this? The redeemed from all ages and all nations are Israel, they are God's chosen, they are his children and they will inhabit the whole recreated earth not just a tiny slice of geography in the middle east, besides, there wouldn't be enough physical room if it was taken literally.

Jerusalem is both spoken of as his people and his City. The context being not a city of bricks and mortar but one as described in Revelation 21:9-14. Please read the whole chapter to get its context.

The texts you are quoting from the OT are referencing this New Jerusalem not the one currently standing made of perishable bricks and mortar by man.
Literal Israel as a nation has no interest in Jesus. They have as a nation rejected their Prince. Of course some Jews are believers or will become believers just as believers are gleaned from all the nations of the earth. They will join the vast throng of Gods children from around the world. These are called Israel.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Keraz ~ Enoch111 ~ farouk ~ quietthinker ~

PEACE in the MIDDLE-EAST ?

A Spiritual Conflict Resolved with a Political Soultion?

NEVER.

Political Solutions; Appease the people, which absolutely appeals to the emotions of people, and appears as a gain for peaces and safety concerns.

And behind the scenes; Nothing changes.
Sitting at a political round table does not change the desires and intent of the heart.

Luke 12:51
Suppose ye that I have come to give peace on earth?
I tell you, Nay: but rather division.

Glory to God,
Taken

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Ohhhhh, perhaps you could post your texts?
At the battle of Armageddon, Jerusalem will be surrounded by the enemies of Israel and Christ. They will all be supernaturally destroyed by the Lord, after which He will redeem and restore Jerusalem and Israel. [NOTE: Jerusalem is also called "Ariel" and "Zion" (NT "Sion")]

JUST FROM THE BOOK OF ISAIAH ALONE:

Woe to Ariel, to Ariel, the city where David dwelt! [Jerusalem] add ye year to year; let them kill sacrifices. Yet I will distress Ariel, and there shall be heaviness and sorrow: and it shall be unto me as Ariel... Thou shalt be visited of the LORD of hosts with thunder, and with earthquake, and great noise, with storm and tempest, and the flame of devouring fire. And the multitude of all the nations that fight against Ariel, even all that fight against her and her munition, and that distress her, shall be as a dream of a night vision. (Isa 29:1,2,6,7)

Awake, awake; put on thy strength, O Zion; put on thy beautiful garments, O Jerusalem, the holy city: for henceforth there shall no more come into thee the uncircumcised and the unclean. (Isa 52:1)

The sons also of them that afflicted thee shall come bending unto thee; and all they that despised thee shall bow themselves down at the soles of thy feet; and they shall call thee, The city of the LORD, The Zion of the Holy One of Israel. Whereas thou hast been forsaken and hated, so that no man went through thee, I will make thee an eternal excellency, a joy of many generations. (Isa 60:14,15)

For Zion's sake will I not hold my peace, and for Jerusalem's sake I will not rest, until the righteousness thereof go forth as brightness, and the salvation thereof as a lamp that burneth. And the Gentiles shall see thy righteousness, and all kings thy glory: and thou shalt be called by a new name, which the mouth of the LORD shall name. Thou shalt also be a crown of glory in the hand of the LORD, and a royal diadem in the hand of thy God... Behold, the LORD hath proclaimed unto the end of the world, Say ye to the daughter of Zion, Behold, thy salvation cometh; behold, his reward is with him, and his work before him. And they shall call them, The holy people, The redeemed of the LORD: and thou shalt be called, Sought out, A city not forsaken. (Isa 62:1-3;11,12)

For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth: and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind. But be ye glad and rejoice for ever in that which I create: for, behold, I create Jerusalem a rejoicing, and her people a joy. And I will rejoice in Jerusalem, and joy in my people: and the voice of weeping shall be no more heard in her, nor the voice of crying. (Isa 65:17-19)

Rejoice ye with Jerusalem, and be glad with her, all ye that love her: rejoice for joy with her, all ye that mourn for her:... For thus saith the LORD, Behold, I will extend peace to her like a river, and the glory of the Gentiles like a flowing stream: then shall ye suck, ye shall be borne upon her sides, and be dandled upon her knees. As one whom his mother comforteth, so will I comfort you; and ye shall be comforted in Jerusalem... For, behold, the LORD will come with fire, and with his chariots like a whirlwind, to render his anger with fury, and his rebuke with flames of fire. For by fire and by his sword will the LORD plead with all flesh: and the slain of the LORD shall be many... And they shall bring all your brethren for an offering unto the LORD out of all nations upon horses, and in chariots, and in litters, and upon mules, and upon swift beasts, to my holy mountain Jerusalem, saith the LORD, as the children of Israel bring an offering in a clean vessel into the house of the LORD. (Isa 66:10,12-16)

Now you can search th rest of the Scriptures for confirmation and corroboration.

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
At the battle of Armageddon, Jerusalem will be surrounded by the enemies of Israel and Christ. They will all be supernaturally destroyed by the Lord, after which He will redeem and restore Jerusalem and Israel. [NOTE: Jerusalem is also called "Ariel" and "Zion" (NT "Sion")]

JUST FROM THE BOOK OF ISAIAH ALONE:

Woe to Ariel, to Ariel, the city where David dwelt! [Jerusalem] add ye year to year; let them kill sacrifices. Yet I will distress Ariel, and there shall be heaviness and sorrow: and it shall be unto me as Ariel... Thou shalt be visited of the LORD of hosts with thunder, and with earthquake, and great noise, with storm and tempest, and the flame of devouring fire. And the multitude of all the nations that fight against Ariel, even all that fight against her and her munition, and that distress her, shall be as a dream of a night vision. (Isa 29:1,2,6,7)

Awake, awake; put on thy strength, O Zion; put on thy beautiful garments, O Jerusalem, the holy city: for henceforth there shall no more come into thee the uncircumcised and the unclean. (Isa 52:1)

The sons also of them that afflicted thee shall come bending unto thee; and all they that despised thee shall bow themselves down at the soles of thy feet; and they shall call thee, The city of the LORD, The Zion of the Holy One of Israel. Whereas thou hast been forsaken and hated, so that no man went through thee, I will make thee an eternal excellency, a joy of many generations. (Isa 60:14,15)

For Zion's sake will I not hold my peace, and for Jerusalem's sake I will not rest, until the righteousness thereof go forth as brightness, and the salvation thereof as a lamp that burneth. And the Gentiles shall see thy righteousness, and all kings thy glory: and thou shalt be called by a new name, which the mouth of the LORD shall name. Thou shalt also be a crown of glory in the hand of the LORD, and a royal diadem in the hand of thy God... Behold, the LORD hath proclaimed unto the end of the world, Say ye to the daughter of Zion, Behold, thy salvation cometh; behold, his reward is with him, and his work before him. And they shall call them, The holy people, The redeemed of the LORD: and thou shalt be called, Sought out, A city not forsaken. (Isa 62:1-3;11,12)

For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth: and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind. But be ye glad and rejoice for ever in that which I create: for, behold, I create Jerusalem a rejoicing, and her people a joy. And I will rejoice in Jerusalem, and joy in my people: and the voice of weeping shall be no more heard in her, nor the voice of crying. (Isa 65:17-19)

Rejoice ye with Jerusalem, and be glad with her, all ye that love her: rejoice for joy with her, all ye that mourn for her:... For thus saith the LORD, Behold, I will extend peace to her like a river, and the glory of the Gentiles like a flowing stream: then shall ye suck, ye shall be borne upon her sides, and be dandled upon her knees. As one whom his mother comforteth, so will I comfort you; and ye shall be comforted in Jerusalem... For, behold, the LORD will come with fire, and with his chariots like a whirlwind, to render his anger with fury, and his rebuke with flames of fire. For by fire and by his sword will the LORD plead with all flesh: and the slain of the LORD shall be many... And they shall bring all your brethren for an offering unto the LORD out of all nations upon horses, and in chariots, and in litters, and upon mules, and upon swift beasts, to my holy mountain Jerusalem, saith the LORD, as the children of Israel bring an offering in a clean vessel into the house of the LORD. (Isa 66:10,12-16)

Now you can search th rest of the Scriptures for confirmation and corroboration.
Thank you for your going to the trouble of this post Enoch. As I said to Keraz a few posts back I now say to you. Here is my reply to him......

I've checked the scriptures you've quoted. Their context is not literal Israel. Why do I say this? The redeemed from all ages and all nations are Israel, they are God's chosen, they are his children and they will inhabit the whole recreated earth not just a tiny slice of geography in the middle east, besides, there wouldn't be enough physical room if it was taken literally.

Jerusalem is both spoken of as his people and his City. The context being not a city of bricks and mortar but one as described in Revelation 21:9-14. Please read the whole chapter to get its context.

The texts you are quoting from the OT are referencing this New Jerusalem not the one currently standing made of perishable bricks and mortar by man.
Literal Israel as a nation has no interest in Jesus. They have as a nation rejected their Prince. Of course some Jews are believers or will become believers just as believers are gleaned from all the nations of the earth. They will join the vast throng of Gods children from around the world. These are called Israel.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
I hear what you're saying Keraz. I've checked the scriptures you've quoted. Their context is not literal Israel. Why do I say this? The redeemed from all ages and all nations are Israel, they are God's chosen, they are his children and they will inhabit the whole recreated earth not just a tiny slice of geography in the middle east, besides, there wouldn't be enough physical room if it was taken literally.

I fully agree with this. We Christians are the Israelites of God, grafted into the One Israel, Jesus, who Overcame Satan at the Cross and we; His followers are the inheritors of God's Promises to ancient Israel. Galatians 3:26-29
Therefore we will go to live in all of the holy Land, soon after the Lord has cleared and cleansed it on His Day of wrath. Many prophesies confirm this. Deuteronomy 32:34-43, Isaiah 35:1-10, Ezekiel 34:11-16

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Jerusalem is much more effective as a symbol imo, and i would be compelled to question your "literal" interpretation @ other vv wadr, if you wanna go literal

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
But anyone with knowledge of Islam
i invited everyone here to list their personal grievances with Muslims several months ago, Keraz;
you might be interested in the results, and i would like to extend the same invite to you write now,
i'll add them to the list! personal grievances