The Jews Pulled The 9/11.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

marcellus

Dec 29, 2010
Israel did 9/11

Israel did 9/11, ALL THE PROOF YOU NEED

“[The Israeli Mossad is] ruthless and cunning, with the capability to target U.S. forces and make it look like a Palestinian-Arab act.” -Report issued by the U.S. Army School of Advanced Military Studies (SAMS); September 2001

israel911_banner.jpg

Download it, read it, then email it out to every thinking person you know. Available for download in PDF HERE.

QUESTION: Who leased the World Trade Center (WTC) only seven weeks before the 9/11 attacks?

larry_silverstein.jpg

ANSWER: Larry Silverstein who explained his reason for buying the towers as follows: "I felt a compelling urge to own them." Silverstein generally had breakfast in the WTC’s "Windows on the World" restaurant every single morning. But on the morning of 9/11, he never showed up -- nor did his daughter, who worked in WTC Building 7. Silverstein was personal friends with Rupert Murdoch, a key player in the Zionist controlled media, former Israeli President and war criminal Ariel Sharon, along with current Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu.

According to Israeli daily Haaretz, Silverstein was such good friends with Netanyahu that he would receive a telephone call from him every single sunday.

lowy_wideweb__430x288.jpg

…and Frank Lowy, the owner of retail conglomerate Westfield America. In May 2001, Westfield paid $127 million for a 99-year lease on the retail area beneath the WTC. Lowy was once a member of Israel’s Golani Brigade and fought in Israel’s so-called “war of independence,” which saw hundreds of thousands of Palestinians terrorized from their historical lands.

Lowy, too, steered clear of the WTC on 9/11.

QUESTION: Who authorized the lease of the WTC complex to Silverstein?

ANSWER: Lewis Eisenberg,
Chairman of the New York Port Authority.

Not only are all three men Jewish, but they are all also prominent members of the Jewish Anti Defamation League (ADL) and the United Jewish Appeal.

6437.jpg

QUESTION: Who pushed for the privatization of the WTC?

ANSWER: Ronald S. Lauder,

a member of the board of directors of New York’s privatization committee.

Not only was Lauder the principle force behind the privatization of the WTC, but he was also responsible for the privatization of Stewart Airport, formerly Stewart AFB, in Windsor, New York. Notably, the flight-paths of flight 175 and flight 11 converged directly over this airport on the morning of 9/11.

Lauder is active in the following organizations

mikefaulkner

Dec 21, 2010
Eddyville Kentucky
While I do not agree with Jew bashing...I will say I will also be checking into this information and seeing what pans out. If what you say is true then it would mean that they wanted us to go to war with their Muslim Neighbors for the soul reason of dealing with a possible threat from Islamic terrorist correct?

TexUs

Nov 18, 2010
ANSWER: Larry Silverstein who explained his reason for buying the towers as follows: "I felt a compelling urge to own them." Silverstein generally had breakfast in the WTC’s "Windows on the World" restaurant every single morning. But on the morning of 9/11, he never showed up -- nor did his daughter, who worked in WTC Building 7. Silverstein was personal friends with Rupert Murdoch, a key player in the Zionist controlled media, former Israeli President and war criminal Ariel Sharon, along with current Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu.

According to Israeli daily Haaretz, Silverstein was such good friends with Netanyahu that he would receive a telephone call from him every single sunday.
Interesting but I'd just leave it at that.
Israel may have known ahead of time, who knows. The call could have gone like, "Hey bud, we've got some intel that you probably won't hear about, just in case, don't go there".

There were 5 Israelis filming the attacks. Right place, right time, with cameras rolling, with perfect views. Israel may have known. But that doesn't prove Silverstein had anything to do with it.

How many of you follow the EXACT same routine every day? He might have had another errand that day, and would eat an hour later than usual. Such details are overlooked to create a story.

Lowy, too, steered clear of the WTC on 9/11.
AS DID MILLIONS OF OTHER AMERICANS THAT DAY.

Not only are all three men Jewish, but they are all also prominent members of the Jewish Anti Defamation League (ADL) and the United Jewish Appeal.
The only country that has more Jews than we do is Israel. Who would've known that you could pick three businessmen involved in finance and they be Jewish?

Not only was Lauder the principle force behind the privatization of the WTC, but he was also responsible for the privatization of Stewart Airport, formerly Stewart AFB, in Windsor, New York. Notably, the flight-paths of flight 175 and flight 11 converged directly over this airport on the morning of 9/11.
As well as many other airports.

Honestly, how badly do the conspiracy theorists need to prove something when "two planes flew over this same spot of dirt!" becomes their argument?

Martin W.

Jan 16, 2009
Winnipeg Canada
What happened Marcellus , did you run out of audiences everywhere else and now bring your junk here ??

Your evidence for a 911 conspiracy is as thin as your investigative talents.

However your gullibility is huge.

I will give you the same advice I give to ALL people who get sucked in by conspiracy theories.

It is as follows:

The one common denominator amongst the promoters of conspiracy theories is that they conveniently leave out any evidence that goes against their theory.

That is a big fancy way of saying they don't tell the truth.

Which is another way of saying they are liars.

Martin

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This thread is absurd.

WhiteKnuckle

Mar 29, 2009
Normally I can be more tactful and respectful. This time however, I think I'm just going to say what's on my mind.

This is the stupidest thing I've read in a long time. Never before on this forum have I read such ignorant and illinformed rhetoric. This is very reminicent of some sort of white power agenda trash.
As a matter of fact, It's insulting to me that anyone would even bother with such nonsense and even bother to post it. Not one part of this made any sense at all.

Even if so, you have no common sense at all! NONE!

If this had anything to do with Jews, and it was attacked by muslims,,, that would make more sense. But no, you just want to spout some horrid rediculous idiotic conspiracy that holds less water than a lace cup!

Martin W.

Jan 16, 2009
Winnipeg Canada
This thread is absurd.

I am not a Catholic
nor a Benedictine oblate,
nor a Jesuit
nor a priest
nor a father
nor the pope
nor omi
nor mary
nor a monk
nor do i represent peter
nor paul
nor marsinkus
not paul 1
or paul 2
or paul 3
or john paul 1
or 2
or 3
and so on and so forth

In spite of my lack of qualifications may I say the following:

I find this thread absurd ,
just like Aspen does.

without the required qualifications.
On my part.

However , If I was Pope I would declare the following :

This thread is absurd.

I expect that for once Aspen will agree with me.

May we all have a kind and wonderful day.
Pope Martin
In waiting , of course.
Be careful who you wish for
could be me you know
somebody runs the curio
it is not you

Martin W.

Jan 16, 2009
Winnipeg Canada
Normally I can be more tactful and respectful. This time however, I think I'm just going to say what's on my mind.

This is the stupidest thing I've read in a long time. Never before on this forum have I read such ignorant and illinformed rhetoric. This is very reminicent of some sort of white power agenda trash.
As a matter of fact, It's insulting to me that anyone would even bother with such nonsense and even bother to post it. Not one part of this made any sense at all.

Even if so, you have no common sense at all! NONE!

If this had anything to do with Jews, and it was attacked by muslims,,, that would make more sense. But no, you just want to spout some horrid rediculous idiotic conspiracy that holds less water than a lace cup!

Hi White
I dont know about you , but sometimes i think these posts are intended to stir us Christians up , maybe even divide us.

What do you think WhiteKnuckle ??

Are we being suckered by the enemy posing as Christians ?

I know that you are not easily suckered , neither are most of us.

But there are an inordinate number of people who post here who tend to hate Christianity in all its forms.

I stand willing to take on all those who try to disrupt christian forums.

I suggest we identify them once they arrive.

Search for motive.

Everybody has a motive

May everyone have a kind and wonderful day
I will rip the eyes out of the impostor and feed them to my dog.
As Christians, we always try to be nice , but we are not wimps.
We just have starving dogs.
And the christian has never lost a war yet.
End of lesson.

As Jesus would say
May you have a kind and wonderful day
Know that which you come against

HammerStone

Staff member
Feb 12, 2006
South Carolina
prayerforums.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'll stand against this as well.

Normally it would be best for the trash heap, but I think it best for Christians to stand against things like this. It's the hallmark of the enemy to deceive and confuse.

Robbie

Jan 4, 2011
Huntington Beeach
The only thing we can know for sure about the people who did 911 is that they were murderers... worrying about whether they're Jews, Muslim, Republicans, or whatever won't help anything... the only thing all murderers have in common is that they're murderers and that's what you should know the 911 people by... otherwise you might hate Jews, Christians, or Muslims when the truth is they didn't do what they did because they were Jew or Muslim or any other religion or nationality... they did it because they were murderers.... there's plenty of Jews and Muslims who would never kill or hurt anyone... but all murderers murder... I'm pretty sure every government that exists on this planet is in place because of murder and violence... because the violent take the earth by force... that's why we need our Father to deliver us and His Kingdom to come in full... keep PRAYING!!!

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am not a Catholic
nor a Benedictine oblate,
nor a Jesuit
nor a priest
nor a father
nor the pope
nor omi
nor mary
nor a monk
nor do i represent peter
nor paul
nor marsinkus
not paul 1
or paul 2
or paul 3
or john paul 1
or 2
or 3
and so on and so forth

In spite of my lack of qualifications may I say the following:

I find this thread absurd ,
just like Aspen does.

without the required qualifications.
On my part.

However , If I was Pope I would declare the following :

This thread is absurd.

I expect that for once Aspen will agree with me.

May we all have a kind and wonderful day.
Pope Martin
In waiting , of course.
Be careful who you wish for
could be me you know
somebody runs the curio
it is not you

HA!

mcorba

Aug 7, 2010
England
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Far more compelling, and likely to be scientifically provable, is the issue of steel burning temperatures...
From what I understand of the conspiracy theory, jet fuel cannot burn those internal steel rods, like they are purported to.
You need a much higher heat temperature, which requires something called Thermite (?needs checking)
also early pictures showed the internal steel structure as being cut at angles, which even for Thermite to burn, would still be required for
the floors to fall like they did.
False flag events have happened a lot during the 20th Century.

TexUs

Nov 18, 2010
Far more compelling, and likely to be scientifically provable, is the issue of steel burning temperatures...
From what I understand of the conspiracy theory, jet fuel cannot burn those internal steel rods, like they are purported to.
You need a much higher heat temperature, which requires something called Thermite (?needs checking)
also early pictures showed the internal steel structure as being cut at angles, which even for Thermite to burn, would still be required for
the floors to fall like they did.
False flag events have happened a lot during the 20th Century.
Steel doesn't need to melt in order to lose the vast majority of its structural integrity.

TexUs

Nov 18, 2010
Fair point, Tex...

But nor does steel melt and burn at angles...sometimes the apparent truth is just too unbearable to acknowledge perhaps.

this link shows the image that is most telling.

http://www.sharpprin...osition=160:160
What evidence is there that wasn't cut after it fell by the workers? :p

As hot as the WTC burned it would've only maintained about 10% of its strength. Steel can bend and squish at that point.

And plus in Oakland, CA, in 2007, a gas tanker crashed, fire lit... And guess what ended up happening? The steel in the overpass melted.