The journey continues onward .

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We must all leave and head elsewhere said Heart two soul..
About that time many troops of all nations , of all groups , of all tongues and all religoins
were gathering at the tower .
Welcome my fraternity of the worlds brotherhood exclaimed Mr Inclusive . .
Soon many more of us shall be arriving .
And we shall scourge the earth of all the haters said He .
WE ARE ONE yelled the masses . We are of one heart and of one mind .
Let us build onto the tower of the many paths . We have found our way to heaven with our all inclusive god, they yelled .
YES screamed Eliminator . We are one family and we have one Father .one God and HE is love and embraces all religoins and all .
In the distance heart two soul and the others were packing up and getting gone .
For they all knew what was coming as soon as the world merged as one .
Amadeus , said heart two soul , are you able to travel my friend .
Yes i am my friend said amadues . We will help him said sisters mayflower and wynona .
We must hurry and get moving . We must win souls and fast before all go under the delusion of the all inclusion , said friend of the Lord .
Its moving fast now . They have it in the education system and all over the churches and soon enough
they will mount up as one and come against the lambs full force .
Let us move from town to town and village to village doing all we can to reach whoever will hear it , said Heart two soul .
Yes they all agreed .
Praise the King then said , Shall we all go as one single group .
To which heart two soul said , Yes we will go as one group . And when we are near the villages and cities
we will break down into smaller groups so we can witness over a larger area .
We must move fast for the delusion is now rising .
Yes we must they all said .
So they left out . Along the path they came upon a very large river .
We cannot yet cross this river my friends , said Praise the king . We must go on down farther and see
if their is an area we can cross to get over to the three villages .
SO onward they continued . Around four hours later they came to a shallow area and quite narrow .
This looks good said amadues .
Okay my friends said Friend of the Lord . Give me a rope and i will go across the river
I will fasten one end to a tree , you all fasten the other end to a tree .
Once its tied let all begin to travel along the rope so as none get caught up in the rapids and carried away .
Okay everyone said .
So friend of the LORD grabbed a rope . Amadeus and sisters wynona and mayflower grabbed the other end and tied
it to a strong tree .
Friend of the LORD then entered into the waters . About a quarter way through the water was about waste deep .
He continued onward and about half way it was almost to the bottom of his chest .
He turned back and said , if this gets much deeper we are going to have to try at another location .
So onward he went . It slowly started to get more shallow . He got to the other side
and the lambs all cheered . Then frienduff went and tied the end of the rope to a strong tree .
Its ready my friends yelled frienduff .
Okay . Let us get amadeus across first . Get his stretcher and let two carry each end
and move along the rope . Okay they said .
So sisters wynona and mayflower and brother praise the King and sister sing to the King
got hold onto amadeus and his stretcher .
Good yelled frienduff . So they all entered into the water . And across the river they came .
The other lambs had started following suit .
Then frienduff yelled . EVERYONE i see people over here on this side . I do not know
if they are lambs or all inclusive . So be quiet and move quickly .
Then all the lambs quickly began getting into the water and following the rope .
Heart two soul was the last . heart two soul said , as soon as everyone is across
i will untie the rope and bring it with me . OKAY said frienduff . We will hold it for you over here my friend .
As sister nancy was getting up on the bank, she hollered back , OKAY heart two soul
untie the end and start moving .
So heart two soul untied it and entered into the waters .
As soon as heart two soul got to the bank they all pulled up the last of the rope
and put it into sister mayflowers back pack .
Okay everyone , said Praise the King we are about a half a mile out
from the three villages . They all are very close . So let us break into three groups
and we shall break apart when we enter into the city and move about .
We must move fast said Frienduff . The delusion is gaining ground and once one goes under it
they wont be coming back . THIS is a strong delusion .
Let us reach as many as we can and very fast .
Okay they said .
They walked about thirty minutes and came upon the first city called Warrenville .
Okay . Lets break apart and move fast through the city .
So they moved onward . Frienduff and gemmer came with a little group
Heart two soul and praise the King with another little group
And sisters wynona , mayflower and amadeus with another tiny group .
Midway through town was a large tower . Upon which were inroads and many paths which would lead to its tower .
My Goodness , they are moving fast said friend of the Lord .
WHAT do ye desire said some of the towns folks .
We have come in the glorious name of the ONLY NAME that saves , said frienduff , THE NAME OF JESUS .
AWAY with you many started yelling . We are one , we are one . GOD is love , we have UNITY
you are haters . My its moved fast said sister gemmer .
Look around and check for isolated ones in the town that are not going along with the mainstream move .
So gemmer and frienduff began walking the streets and looking for a few souls , if any , that were isolated and not going
the mainstream direction . They walked all the way through town . With jeers and ugly looks .
Well it seems like this town is bankrupt sister , said frienduff .
About that time they heard a voice whispering . HEY , hey over here . A man with his wife and two small children
were hiding in an alley way . SO frienduff entered into the alley way with gemmer .
Behind them were about fifteen more souls .
Hello my name is WENO and this is my wife priscilla . And we no heed that pope .
We have our two children and about fifteen others that are of the same mind.
Okay said frienduff . Lets get moving . WE will go when it gets dark . .
Okay they said .
About the same time heart two soul had found about six lambs .
And amadeus and the sisters had found about nine .
About midnight they all started out . Once outside of the town
they had all met up .
Okay said heart two soul . Let the new members and amadeus and the sisters go on to the next town
and the rest of us will head to its sister town .
Yes they all agreed . About that time they could hear in the far distance behind them .
COME ON OUT you haters . And glass was getting busted and torches were thrown .
They are burning our houses said one sister . YES , it looks like we came in the nick of time
and got you all out of there . GOD IS IN CONTROL .
Sister nancy then said , YES HE IS . And praise the KING said , LET THE LORD BE PRAISED .
Then onward they continued .
Meanwhile back at the tower , Eliminator was giving a speech .
About this time many had already arrived
For about the space of two hours they had all been chanting , we are one , god is love , unity , unity peace and safety .
THEN eliminator stood and said , THE TIME has come
when we must do something about these non conformers .
He then put on his best face and pretended to even cry a bit . with fake tears rolling down his cheeks He said .
WE are love and we love all . But the time has come that we must now ensure peace and safety , unity for the entire world .
And if this means non conformers have to die , then it means they have to die .
He then turned his back and whispered to pepe , Do you mind giving me a bit more ointment so my tears can roll down my face .
HE then turned back to the crowd , with tears just streaming down his face now .
WE love them , so let us kill them humanenly . The simpliest way to do this is by guillotene . its quick and painless .
We are love and our GOD is love and thus we will do things in that manner .
YOU all are not to kill them . You simply infliltrate churches and act as though you are of them
then report back to us and the one world fraternity will do the rest .
YES SIR HOLINESS ELIMINATOR of the R double C , WE SHALL DO THY BIDDING .
The story continues at a later date .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Marvelloustime

Sep 15, 2020
Heaven bound
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Another wonderful story from brother. This is so true to life of what the end times are like. And we are in the end times.

Let no one get sucked into the all inclusive delusion.

Reactions: amigo de christo