The KJV Bible contains errors.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Thorwald

Apr 7, 2011
Thunder Bay
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The current Christian 'understanding' of The Trinity and The Godhead, is not correct. Christian ministers have relied on 'vanity' to interpret the Word of God. Not one has seriously consulted with God, in order to properly interpret The Word. They may be 'ordained by man', but are they 'anointed by God'? God cares nothing about educational 'diplomas/degrees'. He wants each of us, to search for the truth, individually, by seeking wisdom from Him [seek/knock/ask].

Review Isaiah 44:6, John 1:18 and 5:37, Acts 7:55-56, Matthew 3:17 and 17:5, 2 Peter 1:17, Revelation 1:6 and chapters 4 & 5. Add to this, the knowledge that Isaiah feared for his life, when he saw the figure on the throne, and therefore, ASSUMED he had seen The Lord of Hosts. Did he in fact see The Lord of Hosts, or actually, see The Lord God Almighty?

In the spring of 2003, I experienced a vision, followed by a dream, 'in riddles' [Numbers 12:6 KJV Bible]. The vision had FOUR figures present, not THREE. The vision was controlled by two figures, who I was not allowed to see. A channel went upwards from me, through pure white clouds, to it seemed, forever. It was made known to me, that The Father and His Holy Spirit, were at the far end of this channel, but I was not allowed to see them. At the end of the vision, Christ appeared, standing on the right hand of The Lord God Almighty, in the clouds, to the right of the channel. Both figures were identical in appearance (Caucasian men in their early thirties, with well-groomed/combed black short hair, dressed in pure white robes, and clean-shaven) and were in total subjection to the two figures at the end of the channel.

The real TRINITY consists of The Father of The Lord God Almighty, His Holy Spirit, and The Lord God Almighty [The SON of The Trinity]. The GODHEAD consists of The Lord God Almighty [The FATHER of ALL CREATION] and His only begotten Son [Lord of Hosts and Son of Man], per Isaiah 44:6.

The Holy spirit created The Lord of Hosts, from sperm taken from The Lord God Almighty. The Holy Spirit later implanted The Lord of Hosts in Mary, as an embryo/fetus. The body of Mary was used to provide nutrients until The Son of Man could be born. At the age of thirty, The Son of Man was again in the same image of Himself, as Lord of Hosts [Christ's response to Philip, "If you see me, you see The Father."]. The physical appearance characteristics of Mary had no influence on the physical appearance of The Son of Man.

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes... The KJV does contain errors. But is is the only version I ever read and in my opinion closest to the truth. I do find the Strongs Exhaustive Concordance handy from time to time to look up words.

Reactions: Helen

Thorwald

Apr 7, 2011
Thunder Bay
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
rockytopva said:
Yes... The KJV does contain errors. But is is the only version I ever read and in my opinion closest to the truth. I do find the Strongs Exhaustive Concordance handy from time to time to look up words.
It is the only Bible God used to teach me, as well. Review the scriptures I have listed in my thread. There are definite 'misunderstandings/errors' concerning The Trinity and The Godhead. Why haven't the Christian ministers asked God for the truth? How many of them, have experienced John 14:21-23, as I have? Have ANY of them experienced Numbers 12:6, as I have? I prayed for wisdom, knowledge, understanding and experience, for about 10 years, daily (sometimes several times per day), before He answered me. He took me through the Bible, giving me an understanding of how He feels. I spent nine years in research on the internet, prayer, visiting churches, communicating with many ministers, and so on, after receiving the vision and dream 'in riddles'. Missing scriptures appeared while I was reading the NT scriptures, on several occasions, and after reading them, they disappeared again. None changed the basic 'story' of The Son of Man. They were informative, in nature.

OzSpen

Mar 30, 2015
Brisbane, Qld., Australia
spencer.gear.dyndns.org
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Thorwald,

You wrote: "The Holy spirit created The Lord of Hosts, from sperm taken from The Lord God Almighty. The Holy Spirit later implanted The Lord of Hosts in Mary, as an embryo/fetus".

This is fantasy - your fantasy. There is not a scrap of biblical evidence to support this statement. Have you come onto this forum to plant and grow this kind of false religion?

Oz

blessedhope

Aug 9, 2015
Wow>The current Christian 'understanding' of The Trinity and The Godhead, is not correct> He must be a God but a god of this world!

Thorwald

Apr 7, 2011
Thunder Bay
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
OzSpen said:
Thorwald,

You wrote: "The Holy spirit created The Lord of Hosts, from sperm taken from The Lord God Almighty. The Holy Spirit later implanted The Lord of Hosts in Mary, as an embryo/fetus".

This is fantasy - your fantasy. There is not a scrap of biblical evidence to support this statement. Have you come onto this forum to plant and grow this kind of false religion?

Oz
No, this is NOT fantasy. I asked God for this understanding, and He gave it to me. Have you ever asked God for a true understanding of the scriptures? Start with the scriptures, and then ask God for a true understanding of them. Forget what the 'blind' ministers have taught you. They rely on college or university degrees/diplomas, and man's 'ordination'.

When you read the historical generations pertaining to the Israelites, in the Book of Genesis, you will find the term 'BEGAT' being used. This is one of the tenses of the verb 'begit/beget'. The Lord of Hosts was 'begotten' of/from God. In all cases, male sperm is used. In the case of The Lord of Hosts, no female was involved, thus, an exact duplicate, is created. In the case of The Son of Man, The Lord of Hosts 'WAS IN' the Christ Child ['God with us']. The body of Mary did NOT change the physical appearance of Christ. God showed me, that there is only ONE ANSWER to how this could happen. The Holy Ghost implanted The Lord of Hosts in Mary, as a human embryo/fetus, that contained The Lord of Hosts. Remember, man is created in the image of God. 'The Lord of Hosts/Son of Man' is in the 'exact image' of The Lord God Almighty.

Thorwald

Apr 7, 2011
Thunder Bay
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
blessedhope said:
Wow>The current Christian 'understanding' of The Trinity and The Godhead, is not correct> He must be a God but a god of this world!
God called them, "gods," whom He chose to teach the truth to, that they may in turn teach others. What is your problem?

OzSpen

Mar 30, 2015
spencer.gear.dyndns.org
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Thorwald said:
No, this is NOT fantasy. I asked God for this understanding, and He gave it to me. Have you ever asked God for a true understanding of the scriptures? Start with the scriptures, and then ask God for a true understanding of them. Forget what the 'blind' ministers have taught you. They rely on college or university degrees/diplomas, and man's 'ordination'.

When you read the historical generations pertaining to the Israelites, in the Book of Genesis, you will find the term 'BEGAT' being used. This is one of the tenses of the verb 'begit/beget'. The Lord of Hosts was 'begotten' of/from God. In all cases, male sperm is used. In the case of The Lord of Hosts, no female was involved, thus, an exact duplicate, is created. In the case of The Son of Man, The Lord of Hosts 'WAS IN' the Christ Child ['God with us']. The body of Mary did NOT change the physical appearance of Christ. God showed me, that there is only ONE ANSWER to how this could happen. The Holy Ghost implanted The Lord of Hosts in Mary, as a human embryo/fetus, that contained The Lord of Hosts. Remember, man is created in the image of God. 'The Lord of Hosts/Son of Man' is in the 'exact image' of The Lord God Almighty.
Thorwald,

Your view that 'I asked God for this understanding, and He gave it to me' contradicts Scripture. It violates the law of non-contradiction. God cannot tell you that 'The Holy spirit created The Lord of Hosts, from sperm taken from The Lord God Almighty. The Holy Spirit later implanted The Lord of Hosts in Mary, as an embryo/fetus' and yet the Scriptures tell us that the Trinitarian Lord God - Father, Son and Holy Spirit - has always existed: 'In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth' (Gen 1:1 ESV).

God does not contradict himself by telling you something about the Lord of Hosts who was created by sperm taken from the Lord God Almighty. The Lord God is spirit. He does not have the ability to have sperm within himself. 'God is spirit, and those who worship him must worship in spirit and truth' (John 4:24 ESV).

You are hearing a voice that is giving you a message that is not from God. You are providing us with deceptive information in what you are posting here. It is false.

Oz

Thorwald

Apr 7, 2011
Thunder Bay
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
OzSpen said:
Thorwald,

Your view that 'I asked God for this understanding, and He gave it to me' contradicts Scripture. It violates the law of non-contradiction. God cannot tell you that 'The Holy spirit created The Lord of Hosts, from sperm taken from The Lord God Almighty. The Holy Spirit later implanted The Lord of Hosts in Mary, as an embryo/fetus' and yet the Scriptures tell us that the Trinitarian Lord God - Father, Son and Holy Spirit - has always existed: 'In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth' (Gen 1:1 ESV).

God does not contradict himself by telling you something about the Lord of Hosts who was created by sperm taken from the Lord God Almighty. The Lord God is spirit. He does not have the ability to have sperm within himself. 'God is spirit, and those who worship him must worship in spirit and truth' (John 4:24 ESV).

You are hearing a voice that is giving you a message that is not from God. You are providing us with deceptive information in what you are posting here. It is false.

Oz
I experienced Numbers 12:6 KJV Bible, before God began His teachings. Satan CANNOT duplicate Numbers 12:6. This is not your business. This is my proof from whom the wisdom, knowledge, understanding and experience, came. I have seen The Lord God Almighty and Jesus Christ. God spoke to me in His own voice on occasion, but mainly through my thoughts. I am not talking about a 10 minute experience. This lasted for about nine years. About 20%-30% of the Word of God given to us, has been lost over time. He filled in a lot of blanks. There is NOT ONE correct religion, as being taught today, in the whole world. It is unfortunate, but NO ONE has asked God to correct the errors/misunderstandings., before I did. This tells me, that I was born to do this. This is not of my own doing. It doesn't belong to me. I am simply a messenger. Listen to me, "The world is currently filled with the blind leading the blind." Ministries are made up of current day scribes and Pharisees. They believe, what they want to believe, rather than taking the 'hits' necessary when you speak the truth. When you speak the truth, you will be thrown out of the church, as Christ was. Then you will know where you stand with God.

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
Thorwald said:
I experienced Numbers 12:6 KJV Bible, before God began His teachings. Satan CANNOT duplicate Numbers 12:6. This is not your business. This is my proof from whom the wisdom, knowledge, understanding and experience, came. I have seen The Lord God Almighty and Jesus Christ. God spoke to me in His own voice on occasion, but mainly through my thoughts. I am not talking about a 10 minute experience. This lasted for about nine years. About 20%-30% of the Word of God given to us, has been lost over time. He filled in a lot of blanks. There is NOT ONE correct religion, as being taught today, in the whole world. It is unfortunate, but NO ONE has asked God to correct the errors/misunderstandings., before I did. This tells me, that I was born to do this. This is not of my own doing. It doesn't belong to me. I am simply a messenger. Listen to me, "The world is currently filled with the blind leading the blind." Ministries are made up of current day scribes and Pharisees. They believe, what they want to believe, rather than taking the 'hits' necessary when you speak the truth. When you speak the truth, you will be thrown out of the church, as Christ was. Then you will know where you stand with God.
You hold firmly to this nine years, unwilling to question it. I don't see a difference between you and everyone else who believes what they want to believe. People don't want to be wrong and spend their lives in vain, and you are no different.

You should get the confirmation of 3 witnesses for all revelation of pertinence.

Reactions: Helen

StanJ

Lifelong student of God's Word.
May 13, 2014
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Thorwald said:
This is nothing new for me... I have heard you spout it on several different forums, and sadly you're still blind to the truth of scripture.

Thorwald

Apr 7, 2011
Thunder Bay
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
lforrest said:
You hold firmly to this nine years, unwilling to question it. I don't see a difference between you and everyone else who believes what they want to believe. People don't want to be wrong and spend their lives in vain, and you are no different.

You should get the confirmation of 3 witnesses for all revelation of pertinence.
I have the confirmation of "FOUR' witnesses,...The Father of The Lord God Almighty, The Lord God Almighty, The Holy Ghost, and, The Lord of Hosts/Son of Man. No man bears witness to they who experience Numbers 12:6. No man has been a witness to Isaiah seeing the figure on the throne. No man has been a witness to John's experience per the book of Revelation. No man was a witness to Stephen seeing Christ standing on the right hand of God (Acts 7:55-56). No man was a witness to Moses being in the presence of God, when he received the ten commandments. No man was a witness to The Holy Ghost 'coming upon' Mary. God does what He does, in a way that He chooses.

Thorwald

Apr 7, 2011
Thunder Bay
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
StanJ said:
This is nothing new for me... I have heard you spout it on several different forums, and sadly you're still blind to the truth of scripture.
This my 'job'. God asked me to do it. He asked me, "Do you think you can handle it?" I told Him, "Yes." Keep in mind, that it is written, that if your 'audience' doesn't believe, "Wipe your feet, and walk away."

StanJ

Lifelong student of God's Word.
May 13, 2014
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Thorwald said:
This my 'job'. God asked me to do it. He asked me, "Do you think you can handle it?" I told Him, "Yes." Keep in mind, that it is written, that if your 'audience' doesn't believe, "Wipe your feet, and walk away."
I think you need to go and get professional help for those voices because that is not how God works. We have his word, and his word says you are bearing false witness.

Thorwald

Apr 7, 2011
Thunder Bay
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
StanJ said:
I think you need to go and get professional help for those voices because that is not how God works. We have his word, and his word says you are bearing false witness.
What specific 'WORD' am I bearing false witness on. Don't just post 'junk'...state your specifics per scripture, that you are referring to. Also read my posting #13 (above) in regards to witnessing. Thank you.

OzSpen

Mar 30, 2015
spencer.gear.dyndns.org
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Thorwald said:
I have already shown you that you are listening to another voice that is not God's. God cannot give contradictory messages.

OzSpen

Mar 30, 2015
spencer.gear.dyndns.org
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
lforrest said:

Well said! We have here a self-appointed person who claims to hear from God, but the message is contrary to Scripture.

OzSpen

Mar 30, 2015
spencer.gear.dyndns.org
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Thorwald said:
I have the confirmation of "FOUR' witnesses,...The Father of The Lord God Almighty, The Lord God Almighty, The Holy Ghost, and, The Lord of Hosts/Son of Man. No man bears witness to they who experience Numbers 12:6. No man has been a witness to Isaiah seeing the figure on the throne. No man has been a witness to John's experience per the book of Revelation. No man was a witness to Stephen seeing Christ standing on the right hand of God (Acts 7:55-56). No man was a witness to Moses being in the presence of God, when he received the ten commandments. No man was a witness to The Holy Ghost 'coming upon' Mary. God does what He does, in a way that He chooses.
It's time you listened to Scripture's requirement: 'This is the third time I am coming to you. Every charge must be established by the evidence of two or three witnesses' (2 Cor 13:1 ESV).

This is not talking about the witness of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit. When will you get real with what the Scripture teaches? You are listening to the wrong voice and proclaiming falsehood.

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
Thorwald said:
As for prophecy the Lord himself fulfills them, so we are all witnesses when that happens.

The whole nation of Israel was witness to God giving them the ten commandments.
Exodus 19:9 "The Lord said to Moses, “I am going to come to you in a dense cloud, so that the people will hear me speaking with you and will always put their trust in you.” Then Moses told the Lord what the people had said."

As for Jesus' conception. Mary, Joseph, Elizabeth, John the baptist in the womb, and Isaiah,