The Lack of Grace and Forgiveness.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Garrison

Aug 13, 2017
Oregon
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We have already identified Jesus' specification in Matt. 6:14-15 that in order to be forgiven by God up there in Heaven any person, regardless of their icon name or their ability to babble in tongues, must forgive all others their tresspasses before God will forgive them. Here is what will happen if anyone does not forgive others for all emotional insults and penetration of their thin and fragile skin:

1.) They will be unforgiven, and then go to Hell.

2.) They will have before the Christians who judge The Nations and Angels no excuse for not forgiving.

3.) They will have tears and screaming as they slide into Eternal Fire and flesh eating worms.

4.) They will have no opportunity to chat and share with their Church Friends or Forum Buddies.

5.) They will be unable to change anything as they were able when wiser people faithfully tried to educate them.

6.) They will not have The Word of God.

7.) They will sense familiarity with the Demon Spirits they followed in their Earthly lives.

8.) They will have no cell phone or Internet service.

Do you think it is a good idea not to forgive all people whom you think "seem to be what you do not like?" Do you think what you like and do not like now really makes any difference?

Garrison

Aug 13, 2017
Oregon
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sounds like you can't wait for the excitement!
Yes, women and feminized church guys can think only in terms of "how things sound!" and "how things seem to be!"

Did you know Jesus never spoke in terms of "how things seem to be!"? Lol.

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We have already identified Jesus' specification in Matt. 6:14-15 that in order to be forgiven by God up there in Heaven any person, regardless of their icon name or their ability to babble in tongues, must forgive all others their tresspasses before God will forgive them. Here is what will happen if anyone does not forgive others for all emotional insults and penetration of their thin and fragile skin:

1.) They will be unforgiven, and then go to Hell.

2.) They will have before the Christians who judge The Nations and Angels no excuse for not forgiving.

3.) They will have tears and screaming as they slide into Eternal Fire and flesh eating worms.

4.) They will have no opportunity to chat and share with their Church Friends or Forum Buddies.

5.) They will be unable to change anything as they were able when wiser people faithfully tried to educate them.

6.) They will not have The Word of God.

7.) They will sense familiarity with the Demon Spirits they followed in their Earthly lives.

8.) They will have no cell phone or Internet service.

Do you think it is a good idea not to forgive all people whom you think "seem to be what you do not like?" Do you think what you like and do not like now really makes any difference?

Scripture proving each of your 8 points.

You do not understand forgiveness and simply want to use it against the believer.

Stranger

Reactions: Helen

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Garrison,

Sorry, I do not share your misogyny and enthusiasm. See, I believe Jesus when he tells us to love God and our neighbors. Kind of hard to love a person and look forward to watching him thrown out of the Judgment and torched for eternity. In fact, if I end up in a place like that, where people are celebrating judgment and torture, I will assume I wandered into the wrong place and ask to leave.

Blessings

Garrison

Aug 13, 2017
Oregon
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you understood forgiveness, you would not be so easily pushed to the limit of your Grace. Lol.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
@Garrison...maybe that is where trolls go, anti-Jesus, anti-God, and anti-christians go. If, for one moment I believed all that!
It has been entertaining watching you trot out your babbling twaddle.

Last edited:
Reactions: Job

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
If you understood forgiveness, you would not be so easily pushed to the limit of your Grace. Lol.
Well well 100% agree and so many fall short in this depo. Man how did this guy get this. and the so called ligit Christians who are saying hes not a Christian dont. What a great post. I think it was directed at you ByGrace.

And this is you sharing the love of Jesus.
@Garrison...maybe that is where trolls go, anti-Jesus, anti-God, and anti-christians go. If, for one moment I believed all that!
It has been entertaining watching you trot out your babbling twaddle.

Hmmmm. and you asked me how old I am .

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
One very good thing is that none of us here on this forum will decide the final judgment of God for another of us.

"And God saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, it was very good. And the evening and the morning were the sixth day." Gen 1:31

God made it "very good" and when and if we become like Him so shall we. Are we there yet?

"Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is." I John 3:2