The Last Days Great Abandoning of Faith are here Today!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
T
The Spirit clearly says that in later times some will abandon the faith and follow deceiving spirits and things taught by demons. 1Timothy 4:1

The last days Great Abandoning of faith is here today!! Our mother country=more than half — 53 percent — of Brits now report that they are not at all religious, up five percentage points since 2015
Luke 17:1
Jesus said to His disciples, "It is inevitable that stumbling blocks will come, but woe to the one through whom they come!

How close must the rapture(catching up) of believers be? Know the rapture comes and then the anti-Christi comes to power before the return of Jesus to earth to defeat evil and to set up His kingdom and rule the nations with a rod of iron.
2 Thessalonians 2:1-12
1Concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our being gathered to him, we ask you, brothers and sisters, 2not to become easily unsettled or alarmed by the teaching allegedly from us—whether by a prophecy or by word of mouth or by letter—asserting that the day of the Lord has already come. 3Don’t let anyone deceive you in any way, for that day will not come until the rebellion occurs and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the man doomed to destruction. 4He will oppose and will exalt himself over everything that is called God or is worshiped, so that he sets himself up in God’s temple, proclaiming himself to be God.
5Don’t you remember that when I was with you I used to tell you these things? 6And now you know what is holding him back, so that he may be revealed at the proper time. 7For the secret power of lawlessness is already at work; but the one who now holds it back will continue to do so till he is taken out of the way. 8And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord Jesus will overthrow with the breath of his mouth and destroy by the splendor of his coming. 9The coming of the lawless one will be in accordance with how Satan works. He will use all sorts of displays of power through signs and wonders that serve the lie, 10and all the ways that wickedness deceives those who are perishing. They perish because they refused to love the truth and so be saved. 11For this reason God sends them a powerful delusion so that they will believe the lie 12and so that all will be condemned who have not believed the truth but have delighted in wickedness

Heb 13:8

Nov 2, 2016
USA
2 Thess 2:3 is not referring to people's faith, it's referring to rapture. The restrainer is the church and these passages are in parallel with each other. Notice the word "revealed". The church is taken out, and then shall that Wicked be revealed.

2 Thess 2:3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away (rapture) first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

2 Thess 2:6-8 And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time. 7For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way. 8And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:

God Bless. - Heb 13:8

tabletalk

Feb 6, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
2 Thess 2:3 is not referring to people's faith, it's referring to rapture. The restrainer is the church and these passages are in parallel with each other. Notice the word "revealed". The church is taken out, and then shall that Wicked be revealed.

2 Thess 2:3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away (rapture) first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

2 Thess 2:6-8 And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time. 7For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way. 8And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:

God Bless. - Heb 13:8

Are you prophesying the rapture for the 22nd of September?

GISMYS

Mar 4, 2013
SOUTHERN USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Iexpect the rapture (catching up) of believers any day any time ==time is very very short!!!

tabletalk

Feb 6, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's why they call it a watch, 9/20, 9/21, 9/22, 9/23. Exciting times.

Are you watching like Habakkuk in Chapter 2:1 ?

*I will stand my watch
And set myself on the rampart,
And watch to see what He will say to me,
And what I will answer when I am corrected.*

Last edited:
Reactions: Helen and Truth

Nov 2, 2016
USA
Are watching like Habakkuk in Chapter 2:1 ?

*I will stand my watch

I am ready. I rather be wrong and awake then asleep and right.

Reactions: Copperhead

Nov 2, 2016
USA

*I will stand my watch

The Head / Body
(1.) John uses the words "huios" and "teknon" in Rev 12:5, head and body Col 1:18

(2.) The head (Jesus Christ) was birthed 2,000 years ago when He ascended to heaven Acts 1:1-11

(3.) The body (the church) however was conceived 2,000 years ago at Pentecost, not birthed Acts 2:1-4

(4.) Life begins at conception, not birth Psa 139:13-16, Jer 1:4-5, Matt 1:20, Acts 2:1-4 (Roe v. Wade)

(5.) The body (the church) has been in gestation for 2,000 years up until now (Isa 53:11 amal/trouble, Rev 7:14 thlipsis/trouble), Luke 22:39-46, (Acts 2:24 ódin/agony of death/childbirth), Rom 6:1-5, Rom 8:22-23, 2 Cor 5:1-5, Phil 3:20-21

(6.) Each time a person gets saved, they get put into the body of Christ John 3:16, John 5:24, John 6:35-40, John 10:25-30, Rom 4:7, Rom 6:1-5, Rom 8:38-39, 1 Cor 15:12-19, Eph 1:13-14, Eph 4:30, Heb 6:18-19, Heb 9:12, Heb 10:11-14, 1 John 5:4-5, 1 John 5:9-14, 2 John 1:2.

(7.) The birth of the body into incorruptible seed is next, through rapture event Rom 6:1-5, 1 Cor 9:25, 1 Cor 15:50-54, 1 Thess 4:17, 1 Pet 1:4, 1 Pet 1:23, Rev 12:5

(8.) John uses "teknon" (the church) once in Rev 12:4 and once in Rev 12:5

(9.) The body of Christ is raptured before the dragon devours us, (the moment he was born) Rev 12:4-5

Reactions: Copperhead

Truth

May 31, 2017
AZ, Quartzsite
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

*I will stand my watch

It is simple, once you establish the Head of the Year, which is in the Spring, the Barley is Ripe and the new moon is sighted, that is the month Aviv. then all you have to do is watch for the First sliver of the next new Moon to establish the next month, and so on, this month when the first sliver of the new Moon is sighted! at that moment it is The Day of Trumpets. This is the day that no man knows the day or the Hour, you can't know until the New Moon shows itself, the Scripture is True! The Day of Trumpets is to Memorialize the Blowing of Trumpets, when God gave the 10 Commandments from the Mountain, If you haven't read this you should, for it was traumatizing for the people of Israel. It will also be the in-gathering of the Saints.Read John 6:38-54 verse 59 These things He said in the Synagogue as He taught in Caper'naum. This is also the last day in the future, He was interpreting the day of Trumpets, several times He expresses that He will raise them up the Last day. It is OK to be a Watchman, for we are to watch, be sober and vigilant, If the watchman sees the enemy coming, and does not worn the people, then the peoples blood will be on the watchman, But if the Watchman worn's the people and they ignore his warning, then their blood is on themselves!

tabletalk

Feb 6, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is simple, once you establish the Head of the Year, which is in the Spring, the Barley is Ripe and the new moon is sighted, that is the month Aviv. then all you have to do is watch for the First sliver of the next new Moon to establish the next month, and so on, this month when the first sliver of the new Moon is sighted! at that moment it is The Day of Trumpets. This is the day that no man knows the day or the Hour, you can't know until the New Moon shows itself, the Scripture is True! The Day of Trumpets is to Memorialize the Blowing of Trumpets, when God gave the 10 Commandments from the Mountain, If you haven't read this you should, for it was traumatizing for the people of Israel. It will also be the in-gathering of the Saints.Read John 6:38-54 verse 59 These things He said in the Synagogue as He taught in Caper'naum. This is also the last day in the future, He was interpreting the day of Trumpets, several times He expresses that He will raise them up the Last day. It is OK to be a Watchman, for we are to watch, be sober and vigilant, If the watchman sees the enemy coming, and does not worn the people, then the peoples blood will be on the watchman, But if the Watchman worn's the people and they ignore his warning, then their blood is on themselves!

Habakkuk also expected to be corrected by God. Just saying...

Copperhead

Jul 3, 2017
iowa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It gets wilder than that. It has been taught since the days before Yeshua's first coming, that the gates of heaven are opened at Yom Teruah (feast of trumpets) and closed at Yom Kippur. There are 3 groups of people in view during this time.... the righteous, the wicked, and the average which still have time to turn to God. The righteous are hidden at Yom Teruah, as their spiritual condition is already confirmed and sealed. The wicked and the average go into the "days of awe", or as the 7 days between Yom Teruah and Yom Kippur are referred to. One can also view that as the literal 7 days till Yom Kippur, or, as I do, the 7 days of the 70th week of Daniel. At Yom Kippur, these two groups fates are sealed. Those of the average that turned to the Lord are sealed for righteousness, and those that didn't, along with the wicked, are sealed for destruction.

Yom Teruah also speaks of the wedding the Messiah, and His coronation as King. Yom Teruah is a time that is rich with allusions to the latter days. Whole books have been written on it. I have several. And the NT is full of allusions to it. "no man knows the day" is one. "The last trump" is another. "the twinkling of an eye" is yet another. The Parable of the 10 virgins/bridesmaids is another.

The ancient Jewish wedding teaches of this also. The Katuba or wedding contract is agreed upon, the price for the bride is made. The contract is sealed by the groom and the bride drinking a cup of wine. The Groom then returns to his fathers house to prepare a place for him and his bride. He can only return to get his bride when the father approves of the place. During this time that the groom is preparing, he is tell any one who asks him when the wedding will be, "only my father knows". The bride is to make herself ready and always be alert for when the groom will come. When the groom does come for his bride, usually at night and with a friend of the groom going just ahead to announce the groom's arrival (blowing a Shofar), they go to the place he has prepared and consummate the marriage for 7 days, while the wedding feast is prepared. After the 7 days, the groom and bride emerge from the wedding chuppah and the wedding feast begins.

And given that Yom Teruah is the next event on the Levitical 23 feasts to be fulfilled, if anyone can't see what is going on, they deserve to be like the 5 virgins/bridesmaids in the parable who did not prepare and have enough oil for their lamps and the bridegroom showed up unexpectedly. The door was opened and only the wise virgins/bridesmaid were allowed in and the door was shut, leaving the foolish ones locked out. If that isn't a picture of Yom Teruah, then nothing is.

I hope this Yom Teruah is the big one. Watching and ready. If not, my faith will not be shaken. Will repeat the process again. The Groom will eventually come for His bride.

Last edited:
Reactions: Truth

Truth

May 31, 2017
AZ, Quartzsite
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It gets wilder than that. It has been taught since the days before Yeshua's first coming, that the gates of heaven are opened at Yom Teruah (feast of trumpets) and closed at Yom Kippur. There are 3 groups of people in view during this time.... the righteous, the wicked, and the average which still have time to turn to God. The righteous are hidden at Yom Teruah, as their spiritual condition is already confirmed and sealed. The wicked and the average go into the "days of awe", or as the 7 days between Yom Teruah and Yom Kippur are referred to. One can also view that as the literal 7 days till Yom Kippur, or, as I do, the 7 days of the 70th week of Daniel. At Yom Kippur, these two groups fates are sealed. Those of the average that turned to the Lord are sealed for righteousness, and those that didn't, along with the wicked, are sealed for destruction.

Yom Teruah also speaks of the wedding the Messiah, and His coronation as King. Yom Teruah is a time that is rich with allusions to the latter days. Whole books have been written on it. I have several. And the NT is full of allusions to it. "no man knows the day" is one. "The last trump" is another. "the twinkling of an eye" is yet another. The Parable of the 10 virgins/bridesmaids is another.

The ancient Jewish wedding teaches of this also. The Katuba or wedding contract is agreed upon, the price for the bride is made. The contract is sealed by the groom and the bride drinking a cup of wine. The Groom then returns to his fathers house to prepare a place for him and his bride. He can only return to get his bride when the father approves of the place. During this time that the groom is preparing, he is tell any one who asks him when the wedding will be, "only my father knows". The bride is to make herself ready and always be alert for when the groom will come. When the groom does come for his bride, usually at night and with a friend of the groom going just ahead to announce the groom's arrival (blowing a Shofar), they go to the place he has prepared and consummate the marriage for 7 days, while the wedding feast is prepared. After the 7 days, the groom and bride emerge from the wedding chuppah and the wedding feast begins.

And given that Yom Teruah is the next event on the Levitical 23 feasts to be fulfilled, if anyone can't see what is going on, they deserve to be like the 5 virgins/bridesmaids in the parable who did not prepare and have enough oil for their lamps and the bridegroom showed up unexpectedly. The door was opened and only the wise virgins/bridesmaid were allowed in and the door was shut, leaving the foolish ones locked out. If that isn't a picture of Yom Teruah, then nothing is.

I hope this Yom Teruah is the big one. Watching and ready. If not, my faith will not be shaken. Will repeat the process again. The Groom will eventually come for His bride.

Well represented! Faithful Servant, The Truth is always a Delight!

Rollo Tamasi

Aug 28, 2017
Inverness, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
T
The Spirit clearly says that in later times some will abandon the faith and follow deceiving spirits and things taught by demons. 1Timothy 4:1

The last days Great Abandoning of faith is here today!! Our mother country=more than half — 53 percent — of Brits now report that they are not at all religious, up five percentage points since 2015
Luke 17:1
Jesus said to His disciples, "It is inevitable that stumbling blocks will come, but woe to the one through whom they come!

How close must the rapture(catching up) of believers be? Know the rapture comes and then the anti-Christi comes to power before the return of Jesus to earth to defeat evil and to set up His kingdom and rule the nations with a rod of iron.
2 Thessalonians 2:1-12
1Concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our being gathered to him, we ask you, brothers and sisters, 2not to become easily unsettled or alarmed by the teaching allegedly from us—whether by a prophecy or by word of mouth or by letter—asserting that the day of the Lord has already come. 3Don’t let anyone deceive you in any way, for that day will not come until the rebellion occurs and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the man doomed to destruction. 4He will oppose and will exalt himself over everything that is called God or is worshiped, so that he sets himself up in God’s temple, proclaiming himself to be God.
5Don’t you remember that when I was with you I used to tell you these things? 6And now you know what is holding him back, so that he may be revealed at the proper time. 7For the secret power of lawlessness is already at work; but the one who now holds it back will continue to do so till he is taken out of the way. 8And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord Jesus will overthrow with the breath of his mouth and destroy by the splendor of his coming. 9The coming of the lawless one will be in accordance with how Satan works. He will use all sorts of displays of power through signs and wonders that serve the lie, 10and all the ways that wickedness deceives those who are perishing. They perish because they refused to love the truth and so be saved. 11For this reason God sends them a powerful delusion so that they will believe the lie 12and so that all will be condemned who have not believed the truth but have delighted in wickedness
This sounds more like a push for pre-trib belief than a talk on the last days church falling away.

Reactions: Helen

Truth

May 31, 2017
AZ, Quartzsite
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The rapture of the church is the Day of the Lord.
Period!

I do not believe in the Pre-Trib rapture, What do you think will happen when all these People that do believe in the pre-trib, realize that they were left behind, when they are faced with the Great Tribulation, that they were promised they wouldn't have to deal with.They were told to keep coming to Church every sunday, pay your tithes, and you will be going to Heaven!!!! they will turn on their Leaders, and they will turn on their fellow man and their hearts will grow cold, and they will reject the Faith. They will perceive that it was all a Lie! Hows that for a Great falling away, Abandoning of the Faith?

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I do not believe in the Pre-Trib rapture, What do you think will happen when all these People that do believe in the pre-trib, realize that they were left behind, when they are faced with the Great Tribulation, that they were promised they wouldn't have to deal with.They were told to keep coming to Church every sunday, pay your tithes, and you will be going to Heaven!!!! they will turn on their Leaders, and they will turn on their fellow man and their hearts will grow cold, and they will reject the Faith. They will perceive that it was all a Lie! Hows that for a Great falling away, Abandoning of the Faith?

Boy would Satan be proud of those who preached the pre-tribulation rapture if it causes a falling away. I don't believe this is the only thing that could cause a falling away, but this is certainly a possibility.

Reactions: Truth and Helen

Job

Feb 5, 2014
somewhere
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I believe many pre-tribbers will end up being recipients of The Mark of the Beast.

Just my opinion...

Reactions: Truth

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I believe many pre-tribbers will end up being recipients of The Mark of the Beast.

Just my opinion...

But no worries about that Job, because I'm sure they have also been told that taking the mark will have no effect on their salvation, that they won't get tossed into the fire with the rest of them.

Reactions: Job

pia

May 30, 2009
West Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
But no worries about that Job, because I'm sure they have also been told that taking the mark will have no effect on their salvation, that they won't get tossed into the fire with the rest of them.
I was taught the opposite by my first pastor. He said that we should rather die than allow that mark to be put on us?????

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was taught the opposite by my first pastor. He said that we should rather die than allow that mark to be put on us?????

Then he told you the right thing. Whats worse, a mortal death, or the death of your very soul? That's what happens to those who take it, and to those who worship the image of the beast.

(Matthew 10:28) "And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell."