• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"Blow the trumpet in Zion, And sound an alarm in My holy mountain! Let all the inhabitants of the land tremble; For the day of the LORD is coming, For it is at hand:" Joel 2:1
The sound of the Shofar is heard during these Holy days starting with Rosh Hashanah and ending with Yom Kippur. The Last Trumpet is blown at the end of the day on Yom Kippur, which would be Sept. 16 before 7:34 PM Jerusalem time.
This has happened every year for thousands of years. Is this year any different? I doubt it. But the possibility is there. Some believe that THE Last Trumpet (1 Cor. 15:52; 1 Thes. 4:16) is the final one in a series during these feasts. And since as it does occur, destruction comes upon Israel and those nations who come against Israel, it seems relative. But scripture tells us it is a "trumpet of God".
Is it a Shofar, made of a ram's horn and blown by a human that triggers God's judgment or a trumpet blown by an angel in heaven made by God? I think it is blown by an angel ... but it may accompany those sounds of the Shofar during this time. ???
It is a time of repentance, reflection, fasting and prayer. The Jews prepared themselves for the Day of Atonement and Judgment.

If it happened next week, are you all prepared?

Reactions: David H.

jessiblue

Aug 21, 2021
a Heavenly place
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Greetings, @Ronald David Bruno . . . Good thread. Here is my understanding of the last trump, which I believe is the 7th when Jesus Christ returns. (I don’t know how this would correlate with the shofar blasts at the Feasts during the Holy Days, or if they even do). I need to keep on studying.

Revelation 9:12, One woe is past; and behold, there come two woes more hereafter.

The last three trumps are Woe trumps, the last two are the worst of the Woe trumps.

Revelation 9:13 And the sixth angel sounded, and I heard a voice from the four horns of the golden altar which is before God.

Revelation 9:14 Saying to the sixth angel which had the trumpet, “Loose the four angels which are bound in the great river Euphrates.”
(These 4 angels are fallen angels.)

Revelation 9:15 And the four angels were loosed, which were prepared for an hour, and a day, and a month, and a year, for to slay the third part of men.

When you have an hour, a day, a month, and a year, you have all dates under one article, in the Hebrew that's a “fixed time”—A “fixed time with God”—the time the FOUR WINDS will blow.

So when will God's fixed time come to pass? The VIALS tell us when it happens.

So when is that fixed time? That fixed time is when God pours out the vials or judgments at the 7th trump.

The Cup is God's anger (wrath); that's why we need to know that God has a fixed time; and when He's ready, He will pour it out.

Psalms 75:8 For in the hand of the LORD there is a cup, and the wine is red; It is full of mixture; and He poureth out of the same; But the dregs thereof, all the wicked of the earth shall wring them out, and drink them,”

Revelation 15:1 And I saw another sign in heaven, great and marvellous, seven angels having the seven last plagues; for in them is filled up the wrath of God.

The fixed time for these plagues is the 7th trump—the third WOE—the last trump.

jb

Last edited:

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
The very Last Trump, will happen when all the dead are called to stand before God; after the Millennium. Rev 20:11-15
The next Trumpet blast will be the Lord's terrible Day of fiery wrath:

Hosea 5:8-15 Blow the trumpet in the Holy Land! Raise the battle cry over the Land. Benjamin will lead the way.
On the Day of Reckoning and punishment Ephraim will be laid waste, this is the certain doom the Lord has decreed for all of Israel’s tribes. Judah’s rabbis are like those who move boundary stones, therefore He will pour out His wrath upon them like a flood. Jeremiah 8:8, 1 Timothy 1:7
[Benjamin, is part of the House of Judah. Ephraim; represents the Western Christian nations]

Ephraim is an oppressor trampling on justice, obstinately pursuing what is worthless. So the Lord will be as a festering boil to Ephraim and like rot to the people of Judah. When Ephraim realized his sickness and Judah found his sores, they turned for help to earthly powers, but they had no cure for them. Jeremiah 13:25

The Lord will be like a lion against Ephraim and as a fierce lion to Judah, He will maul His prey and go, Jeremiah 4:7-9, leaving them with no hope of rescue. He will return to His dwelling place until they admit their guilt and in remorse they seek their God. In their misery and pain, they will acknowledge their offences and pray for the Lord to heal them. Isaiah 57:15-19, Psalms 41, Jeremiah 33:6-8, Hosea 14, Joel 2:1-11, Zephaniah 1:14-18, 2 Peter 3:7

This is the amazing story of what will happen very soon. How the Lord will instigate His Day of Reckoning and punishment, His terrible judgement of fire that will virtually wipe out the Middle East and affect all the world. We see in the prophesies such as Psalm 83, how on that Day, He will destroy His enemies, but this passage in Hosea tells us that His people, will also face judgement. Their lands will be ‘laid waste,’ but in Jeremiah 30:7 How awful is that Day, when has been the like? A time of anguish for Jacob, [all the Israelites, ethnic or grafted in] yet he will come through it safely. Zechariah 9:14-17

The Lord ‘will maul His prey and go back to His dwelling place’, this is undeniable proof that this terrible Day of wrath: the Sixth Seal, is separate from and years before the glorious Return.

Jeremiah 50:3-5 A great horde [a fiery mass] will fall upon the Middle East, [Joel 2:1-11, Ezekiel 30:1-5] making all the holy Land a desolate waste, with no one living there; man and beast will all be gone. In those days and at that time, the people of Israel, [the ten Northern tribes] and the people of Judah, [the Jews] will come together and with remorse and tears go in search of the Lord their God. They will seek the way to the holy Land, looking toward Jerusalem and saying: Come, let us join ourselves to the Lord in an everlasting Covenant that will never be forgotten. Hebrews 8:8-13, Jeremiah 31:8-9, Deutronomy 4:27-31, Ezekiel 37:1-28

Jeremiah 51:50 You who escape the terrible Day of the Lord’s wrath; Go do not linger. Remember the Lord from afar and let Jerusalem come into your minds.

Isaiah 12:1-6 On that Day, you will say: Praise God, my Deliverer… Let this be known in all the world – the Holy One of Israel has Redeemed His people and will be among them. Isaiah 24:23, 2 Thess. 1:10
Ref: REB, NIV, KJV. Paraphrased

The Shekinah glory of God will return to the new Temple, in the same manner as in Solomon’s Temple. Ezekiel 43:1-4

But when the Anti-Christ conquers Beulah and places his image in the Temple, the Lord will depart along with His holy ones, Daniel 11:32, Rev. 12:14, for the 1260 day period of the great Tribulation. They will live in a place far out of reach of the ‘serpent’ until the Return of Jesus for His Millennial reign. Matthew 24:30-31

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Greetings, @Ronald David Bruno . . . Good thread. Here is my understanding of the last trump, which I believe is the 7th when Jesus Christ returns. (I don’t know how this would correlate with the shofar blasts at the Feasts during the Holy Days, or if they even do). I need to keep on studying.

Revelation 9:12, One woe is past; and behold, there come two woes more hereafter.

The last three trumps are Woe trumps, the last two are the worst of the Woe trumps.

Revelation 9:13 And the sixth angel sounded, and I heard a voice from the four horns of the golden altar which is before God.

Revelation 9:14 Saying to the sixth angel which had the trumpet, “Loose the four angels which are bound in the great river Euphrates.”

Revelation 9:15 And the four angels were loosed, which were prepared for an hour, and a day, and a month, and a year, for to slay the third part of men.

When you have an hour, a day, a month, and a year, you have all dates under one article, in the Hebrew that's a “fixed time”—A “fixed time with God”—the time the FOUR WINDS will blow.

So when is that fixed time? That fixed time is when God pours out the vials or judgments at the 7th trump.

The Cup is God's anger (wrath); that's why we need to know that God has a fixed time; and when He's ready, He will pour it out.

Psalms 75:8 For in the hand of the LORD there is a cup, and the wine is red; It is full of mixture; and He poureth out of the same; But the dregs thereof, all the wicked of the earth shall wring them out, and drink them,”

Revelation 15:1 And I saw another sign in heaven, great and marvellous, seven angels having the seven last plagues; for in them is filled up the wrath of God.

jb
At the 7th Trump we see (The End) when Jesus Reigns for ever and ever, you will closely note the "Final Judgement" in verse 18 below

Revelation 11:15-18KJV
15 And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.
16 And the four and twenty elders, which sat before God on their seats, fell upon their faces, and worshipped God,
17 Saying, We give thee thanks, O Lord God Almighty, which art, and wast, and art to come; because thou hast taken to thee thy great power, and hast reigned.
18 And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth.

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

jb

I am a Mid-Trib/Pre-wrath advocate and have been for a long time. Notice that I said, I doubt that the last trumpet was the one blown on Yom Kippur, but it may occur in conjunction. It would be nice if we could all hear those trumpet blasts.
I'm certainly not going to hang out in the Synagogue ... wait a minute, I have never visited a Synagogue. Maybe I should visit, I have a little Jewish blood in Me.
Obviously if it is the 7th trumpet, the events of the other six have to occur. And then what about the events of the Seals? They should precede the trumpets, if they happen chronologically; but maybe they are different dimensions that coincide and accumulate, like different vantage points within a sphere of events. God shows us one thing at a time, whay each seal, trumpet and bowl represent, which is how we understand, in a linear way, but many events could happen at once, overlap and accumulate. A super-volcanic eruption can happen simultaneously with a nuclear war on opposite sides of the planet.
As you stated the four angels are released to kill 1/3 of the planet. Could they be the same four horsemen of the apocalypse? I had that suspicion, only they kill 1/4 of the population. 1/3 + 1/4 = 4.5 billion.
You brought up solid points about the 7th trumpet..Many things happen at that time which would correlate to the rapture/resurrection :
* The mystery of God is revealed
* which is Christ's appearance
*The kingdoms of the world become the Lord's
* The dead are resurrected and judged
* WE receive rewards (that confirms that we were just ressurrected)
* The Temple in Heaven is open
* The Bowls of God's wrath are released (meaning it is not over yet).
When you examine the events of the bowls, you will notice that from that time on, no one repents, they curse God and gather to war against Him.
We also notice that these events don't just happen in one day, they develop and accumulate over some time which may only be weeks or months. It takes time to get foul sores affecting all men, the sea turning to blood and life in the sea dying, for the rivers and springs to turn to blood, for the sun to scorch men with fire and the Euphrates river to dry up to allow forces from the east to cross and invade. Invade who? Israel, the Jews, who are still there. A great worldwide earthquake shakes the entire planet and all buildings, mountains and islands are leveled; 100 pound hailstones fall.
"And the winepress was trodden outside the city and blood came out from the winepress up to the horses bridles for a distance of two hundred miles." Rev. 14:20 This is symbolic language that represents hundreds of millions of dead people (Armageddon), which takes Israel seven months to bury.

Much of this tribulation is putting Israel through the fire, testing them; but the Church will also be tested for a portion of this tribulation -scripture proves it.
I believe that when Jesus returns, every eye will see Him and the Jews will realize, He is the Messiah whom they have been waiting for. They will mourn. The two witnesses evangelize some of them prior to this event and I would imagine that the majority take the mark of the beast, so a remnant are saved.

But one must take note that at the 5th Seal, the multitude who just had been slain just arrived in Heaven, came "out of" the Great Tribulation, that is still going on. "They called out in a loud voice, How long Sovereign Lord, holy and true, until you judge the inhabitants of the earth and avenge our blood?" This is not the raptured church, these are Christians that died during the Great Tribulation. And btw, Christ is with them in Heaven - He still hasn't come down yet. "...They were told to wait a little longer until the number of their fellow servants and brothers ( being persecuted by The Antichrist) who were to be killed as they had been was completed." Rev. 6:10, 11

"In one hour such great wealth has been brought to ruin". Rev. 18:17
This may be that hour that God promised to keep His faithful Church from.
We go through the seals and trumpets til the last trumpet.

No, I doubt we are going anywhere next Thursday ... maybe next year?
Be anxious for nothing ... even a new resurrected body. I am getting old ... I need one soon. I can wait a little longer.

jessiblue

Aug 21, 2021
a Heavenly place
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
At the 7th Trump we see (The End) when Jesus Reigns for ever and ever, you will closely note the "Final Judgement" in verse 18 below

15 And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.
16 And the four and twenty elders, which sat before God on their seats, fell upon their faces, and worshipped God,
17 Saying, We give thee thanks, O Lord God Almighty, which art, and wast, and art to come; because thou hast taken to thee thy great power, and hast reigned.
18 And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth.

YES. One thing we do know for sure. When Jesus Christ returns at the 7th Trump with His rod of iron to rule all nations, every knee shall bow and it will be for all eternity, even forever and ever. Yeah, the nations will be angry but they will still bow their knee.

The way I understand it, verse 18 makes reference to the first resurrection of those who stayed faithful to God until the very end. Mark 13:13. Matthew 24:11

The 7th trump brings in the Millennium (at the twinkling of an eye).

Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years. Revelation 20:6

jb

Last edited:
Reactions: NewMusic

jessiblue

Aug 21, 2021
a Heavenly place
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As you stated the four angels are released to kill 1/3 of the planet. Could they be the same four horsemen of the apocalypse? I had that suspicion, only they kill 1/4 of the population. 1/3 + 1/4 = 4.5 billion.

Ah! Okay, my take: You will notice that the rider of each of these different colored horses is the very same entity, Satan himself. He now spiritually controls the reigns of these four horses, i.e. powers (hidden dynasties), and he rides upon them bringing about the religious, political, economic and educational conditions of the earth, which make up his New World Order.
jb

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
YES. One thing we do know for sure. When Jesus Christ returns at the 7th Trump with His rod of iron to rule all nations, every knee shall bow and it will be for all eternity, even forever and ever. Yeah, the nations will be angry but they will still bow their knee.

The way I understand it, verse 18 makes reference to the first resurrection of those who stayed faithful to God until the very end. Mark 13:13. Matthew 24:11

Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years. Revelation 20:6

jb
Jesus ruling with a rod of iron, isn't him sitting on a throne, and people bowing before him as many claim

Jesus will "Destroy" with a rod of iron, just as a potter destroys his vessels with a rod of iron

Psalm 2:9KJV
9 Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel.

Revelation 2:27KJV
27 And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father.

Revelation 19:15KJV
15 And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.

Last edited:

jessiblue

Aug 21, 2021
a Heavenly place
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Philippians 2:9-11
Therefore God also has highly exalted Him and given Him the name which is above every name, 10 that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those in heaven, and of those on earth, and of those under the earth, 11 and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

Romans 14:11
For it is written, As I live, saith the Lord, every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall confess to God.

At the sounding of the seventh and last trumpet every knee shall bow to Christ.

jb

Last edited:

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, but there is still some
time for the Seven Bowls of wrath to elapse. Could be only 40 days, could be longer? This is when Armageddon occurs, a war against God ... that could be over in a twinkling of an eye too. ?

jessiblue

Aug 21, 2021
a Heavenly place
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, but there is still some
time for the Seven Bowls of wrath to elapse. Could be only 40 days, could be longer? This is when Armageddon occurs, a war against God ... that could be over in a twinkling of an eye too. ?

Ok, the 7th Vial has been poured out, which means the 7th Trump has sounded. And here’s more!

Rev. 11:19
And the temple of God was opened in heaven, and there was seen in his temple the ark of his testament: and there were lightnings, and voices, and thunderings, and an earthquake, and great hail.

Rev. 16:18 And there were voices, and thunders, and lightnings; and there was a great earthquake, such as was not since men were upon the earth, so mighty an earthquake, and so great.

They are identical, except for there is hail listed in the Trump but not listed in the Vial. The hail is listed separately in the last verse of this chapter 16, for it is the last "physical" act of wrath in this flesh age, and will destroy the armies of Hamon-gog in Ezek. 39 and Armageddon.

Rev. 16:19 And the great city was divided into three parts, and the cities of the nations fell: and great Babylon came in remembrance before God, to give unto her the cup of the wine of the fierceness of his wrath.

The Mount of Olives has been split in two and the great city, Jerusalem, has been divided into three parts.

Rev. 16:20 And every island fled away, and the mountains were not found.

Islands and mountains are symbolic of governments and nations. They are all under the "Rod of Iron.” This verse is just another way to express this same event of the 7th Trump and 7th Vial.

Here's the Trump version:
Rev. 11:15 And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.

Rev. 16:21 And there fell upon men a great hail out of heaven, every stone about the weight of a talent: and men blasphemed God because of the plague of the hail; for the plague thereof was exceeding great.

jb

Last edited:

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The very Last Trump, will happen when all the dead are called to stand before God; after the Millennium. Rev 20:11-15
So you don't see a resurrection happening prior to the Millennial Kingdom? Revelation describes a Great Tribulation with much devastation and finally wrath prior to the Millennial Kingdom. You are saying the Church will suffer through all that? Yet many believe we will not be appointed to wrath. I thought even Post-Tribs were Pre-millennial?
There are many other problems with this view. Another one that comes to mind is that the Rapture/resurrection transforms the Church who will then assist Christ during His Millennial Kingdom as priests.
And there is a sense that the Second Coming is about Jesus receiving us to Himself and us meetimg Him kn the clouds along with Him coming in Judgment - that we are spared.

This is the amazing story of what will happen very soon. How the Lord will instigate His Day of Reckoning and punishment, His terrible judgement of fire that will virtually wipe out the Middle East and affect all the world. We see in the prophesies such as Psalm 83, how on that Day, He will destroy His enemies, but this passage in Hosea tells us that His people, will also face judgement. Their lands will be ‘laid waste,’ but in Jeremiah 30:7 How awful is that Day, when has been the like? A time of anguish for Jacob, [all the Israelites, ethnic or grafted in] yet he will come through it safely. Zechariah 9:14-17
I agree with that.

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ok, the 7th Vial has been poured out, which means the 7th Trump has soundedreleased1i0
The 7th trumpet sounds and the
1st bowl is released and those who had received the mark of the Beast suffered boils - for how long?
Then the 2nd bowl turns the sea to blood.
The 3rd, rivers of blood.
4th - sun scorched mankind
5th - darkness
6th - Euphrates dries up, kings if the east gather to war - thjs takes time. Armageddon ( to think after the boils, being scorched by the sun and no more water, they still have energy and the will to war ... agai st God?)

Rev. 16:18 And there were voices,and thunders, and lightnings; and there was a great earthquake, such as was not since men were upon the earth, so mighty an earthquake, and so great.
It is interesting you brought this up. I think Rev. 6:12 could be this same quake, just shown to us in a different vantage point. This is Why I believe Revelation is not chronological and that the trumpets and bowls may fall within the Seals.
I mean if you read through all the Seals events, there is a sense of total devastation, yet we still have trumpets and bowls left.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
So you don't see a resurrection happening prior to the Millennial Kingdom? Revelation describes a Great Tribulation with much devastation and finally wrath prior to the Millennial Kingdom. You are saying the Church will suffer through all that? Yet many believe we will not be appointed to wrath.
There is no resurrection of anyone before Jesus Returns and even then, it is only the GT martyrs. Revelation 20:4

The faithful Christians will be taken to a place of safety for the final 1260 days. Revelation 12:14
We will all experience the Lord's Day of fiery wrath; the Sixth Seal worldwide disaster. Luke 21:34-35

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Philippians 2:9-11
Therefore God also has highly exalted Him and given Him the name which is above every name, 10 that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those in heaven, and of those on earth, and of those under the earth, 11 and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

Romans 14:11
For it is written, As I live, saith the Lord, every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall confess to God.

At the sounding of the seventh and last trumpet every knee shall bow to Christ.

jb
I fully agree, at the 7th and Last Trump "Final Judgement" takes place, and yes every knee will bow and tongue confess Jesus Christ is Lord

Reactions: jessiblue

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

jb
The 7th Trump is (The End) when there will be (Time No Longer) (The Mystery Of God Is Finished) the eternal begins

There will be no Millennial Kingdom on this earth as many claim, Jesus Christ returns in fire and (Final Judgement) dissolving the heavens and earth by fire

Yes the New Creation in the New Heaven, Earth, Jerusalem, will be revealed at the (Second Coming) in the twinkling of an eye, when death is swallowed up in victory, eternity begins

Revelation 10:6-7KJV
6 And sware by him that liveth for ever and ever, who created heaven, and the things that therein are, and the earth, and the things that therein are, and the sea, and the things which are therein, that there should be time no longer:
7 But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound, the mystery of God should be finished, as he hath declared to his servants the prophets.

Last edited:

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ok, the 7th Vial has been poured out, which means the 7th Trump has sounded. And here’s more!

Rev. 11:19
And the temple of God was opened in heaven, and there was seen in his temple the ark of his testament: and there were lightnings, and voices, and thunderings, and an earthquake, and great hail.

Rev. 16:18 And there were voices, and thunders, and lightnings; and there was a great earthquake, such as was not since men were upon the earth, so mighty an earthquake, and so great.

They are identical, except for there is hail listed in the Trump but not listed in the Vial. The hail is listed separately in the last verse of this chapter 16, for it is the last "physical" act of wrath in this flesh age, and will destroy the armies of Hamon-gog in Ezek. 39 and Armageddon.

Rev. 16:19 And the great city was divided into three parts, and the cities of the nations fell: and great Babylon came in remembrance before God, to give unto her the cup of the wine of the fierceness of his wrath.

The Mount of Olives has been split in two and the great city, Jerusalem, has been divided into three parts.

Rev. 16:20 And every island fled away, and the mountains were not found.

Islands and mountains are symbolic of governments and nations. They are all under the "Rod of Iron.” This verse is just another way to express this same event of the 7th Trump and 7th Vial.

Here's the Trump version:
Rev. 11:15 And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.

Rev. 16:21 And there fell upon men a great hail out of heaven, every stone about the weight of a talent: and men blasphemed God because of the plague of the hail; for the plague thereof was exceeding great.

jb
Do you believe a mortal Millennial Kingdom on this earth takes place "After" the 7th Trump and final judgement as seen below?

jessiblue

Aug 21, 2021
a Heavenly place
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you believe a mortal Millennial Kingdom on this earth takes place "After" the 7th Trump and final judgement as seen below?

So at the sound of the last Trump, the 7th and final one, "we who are alive and remain (in the flesh) unto the coming of the Lord" will be INSTANTLY changed from our flesh bodies INTO our spiritual bodies.

1 Cor. 15:53
For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.

Hold on …

Last edited: