The law of demand and supply

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

shipeichong

Jan 19, 2019
Singapore
Faith
Christian
Country
Singapore
Tarnia went to heaven and was astonished by its beauty but shocked by its emptiness. Heaven was full of mansions, but they remained uninhabitated.
Why? Tarnia wondered. Was it because the hands of the Lord was so short that He could not save more souls. Tarnia thought she would ask the Lord this question when she meet with Him.
The angels sang songs and Tarnia knew the Lord was near.
"Lord Jesus," Tarnia whispered as Jesus drew near to her.
"Tarnia,"the Lord replied with love and affection.
"Why? Why is heaven so empty?" Tarnia asked.
There was a sadness in the Lord's eyes when He heard this question.
"That is because of the nature of demand and supply. There are few demands for lost souls these days and therefore heaven cannot supply. Prayers these days centered on personal needs and wants. People ask me for things, but they only ask me for what they need and want. People rarely ask me for lost souls to be found. Therefore, I cannot supply." Jesus replied.
"Oh Lord, how we had sinned!" Tarnia cried.
"It is not too late. I am sending you back to tell my people their errors!" The Lord replied.

Tarnia awoke from her dream. She remenbered what she seen and the Lord's sad face. She took up a pen and began to write.

Reactions: Nancy