The Lord has Made Everything Possible For Us

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

WalterandDebbie

Dec 14, 2009
USA
firstthings1sttab.tripod.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Last edited:
Reactions: Helen

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
The Lord has Made Everything Possible For Us:
15 Verses on What The Bible Says About All Things Are Possible

This is the day the Lord has made! - Psalm 118:24 Commentary

In whom also we have obtained an inheritance, being predestinated according to the purpose of him who worketh all things after the counsel of his own will:

Ephesians 1:11 In Him we were also chosen as God's own, having been predestined according to the plan of Him who works out everything by the counsel of His will,
Good to see the thematic links between Psalms and Ephesians!

Reactions: WalterandDebbie

Windmillcharge

Dec 21, 2017
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom

In whom also we have obtained an inheritance, being predestinated according to the purpose of him who worketh all things after the counsel of his own will:

Ephesians 1:11 In Him we were also chosen as God's own, having been predestined according to the plan of Him who works out everything by the counsel of His will,

Yes every thing is possible, but not everything is benefical as 1 cor 10:23 “I have the right to do anything,” you say—but not everything is beneficial. “I have the right to do anything”—but not everything is constructive. 24 No one should seek their own good, but the good of others.

Our freedom is to be used to win others not for self indulgence.

WalterandDebbie

Dec 14, 2009
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes every thing is possible, but not everything is benefical as 1 cor 10:23 “I have the right to do anything,” you say—but not everything is beneficial. “I have the right to do anything”—but not everything is constructive. 24 No one should seek their own good, but the good of others.

Last edited:

WalterandDebbie

Dec 14, 2009
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

1 John 5 KJV

Last edited:

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Agree.

And dependant on WHO "us" is...
The Lord has NO LIMIT...
On what He can "INCREASE" for the faithful.
OR
what He can "DECREASE" for the unfaithful.

Praise and Glory to our All-Mighty Lord God,
Taken

WalterandDebbie

Dec 14, 2009
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.

Romans 8:28 And we know that God works all things together for the good of those who love Him, who are called according to His purpose.

Reactions: Taken and Helen

Windmillcharge

Dec 21, 2017
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.

Romans 8:28 And we know that God works all things together for the good of those who love Him, who are called according to His purpose.

Yes ALL things work together for good. Note ALL things.
That includes your fully puppy being mauled todeath before your children by another bigger dog. Your being fired the moment you get to work, house being destroyed when you have not renewed the hous insurance.

Name your pet fear, that is a 'ALL Things' that is working for your good as well as all the nice things.

D

Dave L

I think we need to ask if our trial is for a good reason, or if we are being chastised for unrepentant sin or lukewarmness. It still works for our good either way as we overcome sin ultimately.

Reactions: WalterandDebbie