The Lord Jesus Christ Visited Me Around the Age of Puberty

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Nov 24, 2018
Southern California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Around the age of puberty the Lord Jesus Christ visited me in my bedroom. I was made to stand motionless but aware of what was happening. The Lord stood over me and reached down with both hands into the top of my head. He pulled out what seemed to be a mass about the size of my brain. He handled it back and forth from one hand to the other as though separating it into two parts. I wasn't looking at what the Lord was doing but I could see it in my mind's eye. He seemed to be separating good or innocence from evil. Then the Lord put all or part of this back into my head and left through the wall or ceiling the same way He arrived. I seemed to have been made to forget about this until recalling it and many other memories within the last 10 years. I'm in my late 50s.

I believe this had to do with me entering the age of accountability, when I became an adult and accountable for my sins. During this visitation, I was not aware of normal sounds around me, as if the Lord and I were inside of a transparent sound proof enclosure.

The Lord has more recently made me aware that He has visited others in this way. I have never heard or read of any one else's account of this type of visitation happening to them.