The LORD Saves The Poor And Needy = Deuteronomy 15;11

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Miz KJV Only

Oct 20, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The LORD Saves The Poor And Needy = Deuteronomy 15;11

Deuteronomy 15;11

For the poor shall never cease out of the land: therefore I command thee, saying, Thou shalt open thine hand wide unto thy brother, to thy poor, and to thy needy, in thy land.

Deuteronomy 24:14

Thou shalt not oppress an hired servant that is poor and needy, whether he be of thy brethren, or of thy strangers that are in thy land within thy gates:

Psalm 9:18

For the needy shall not alway be forgotten: the expectation of the poor shall not perish for ever.

Psalm 12:5

For the oppression of the poor, for the sighing of the needy, now will I arise, saith the LORD; I will set him in safety from him that puffeth at him.

Psalm 35:10

All my bones shall say, LORD, who is like unto thee, which deliverest the poor from him that is too strong for him, yea, the poor and the needy from him that spoileth him?

Psalm 40:17

But I am poor and needy; yet the Lord thinketh upon me: thou art my help and my deliverer; make no tarrying, O my God.

Psalm 72:4

He shall judge the poor of the people, He shall save the children of the needy, and shall break in pieces the oppressor.

Psalm 72:12-13

For He shall deliver the needy when he crieth; the poor also, and him that hath no helper. He shall spare the poor and needy, and shall save the souls of the needy.

Psalm 113:7-8

He raiseth up the poor out of the dust, and lifteth the needy out of the dunghill; That He may set him with princes, even with the princes of his people.

Isaiah 25;4

For thou hast been a strength to the poor, a strength to the needy in his distress, a refuge from the storm, a shadow from the heat, when the blast of the terrible ones is as a storm against the wall.

Luke 7:22

Then Jesus answering said unto them, Go your way, and tell John what things ye have seen and heard; how that the blind see, the lame walk, the lepers are cleansed, the deaf hear, the dead are raised, to the poor the gospel is preached.

Luke 18:22

Now when Jesus heard these things, He said unto him, Yet lackest thou one thing: sell all that thou hast, and distribute unto the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come, follow me.

Mark 10;21

Then Jesus beholding him loved him, and said unto him, One thing thou lackest: go thy way, sell whatsoever thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come, take up the cross, and follow me.

AMEN

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

The LORD Saves The Poor And Needy = Deuteronomy 15;11​

OP ^

Yes the LORD Saves the “poor and needy”.

I believe the “SECULAR” world, places the meaning of “poor and needy” in a SECULAR connotation: as in meaning;
“Without Wealth and Without necessities”.
(There are even Preachers who preach on ^ That connotation promoting the premise to “get Rich (monetarily) Wealthy with Jesus”. )
A dis-Service imo.

I believe “SPIRITUALLY” whom the SPIRIT (who is God) SAVES is the “Poor in Spirit” and “Needy for Gods Word of Truth”.

Glory to God,
Taken