The Love Of God 2

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We made the remark in the last thread "the believers responsibility," it is more than a responsibility it is a love affair. When you live grace (the gospel message) you can without fear come into knowledge. What you ultimately will come to is; the fullness if you will, of love. Love becomes the ultimate of revelation, understanding, all of your relationships will be based on love. Love because even though you may not like someone Christ in you is always love. So your relationship now with your father and the Christ in you, and the Holyspirit will come from love. You do what you do based on the love you have for your father. So all religion, all Christianity can be traced (final outcome) to love. Missionaries, those that have a burden for humanity, preaching, traveling, teaching, your job, your life, everything about you becomes formulated out of love.

When the scriptures say God is love, they are (the scriptures) explaining the sum of all matters. Creation is here because of love, the world turns because of love, you and I exsist and will continue until the end of your life because of love. Why were you healed last time, and your bills met, and relationships working out, and just every day normal living and all your needs are taken care of is because of love. You felt the Lord would take care of you because you finally may be getting something figured out, no he will take care of you no matter what. It may not feel like that at times, it may not be the way you wanted it but somehow it worked out hallelujah that is the love of your father. That is what will ultimately drive a believer, love will be your motivation.

Not money, not acting in charge of something, not your doing of anything. If anything your doing will be a hindrance to your love for the father. An old preacher told me one time "do not get on the tv, do not do radio until you know you are completely ready to allow the Holyspirit knowledge to flow through you." Now to be honest I didn't really know what he was talking about. I was a novice and was already doing what he said don't do. As I have looked back through the years that may have been the most sound advise I ever received. I made a mess of my doing, I was going to have a ministry.

What we don't know is; having a ministry is way down the list of doing. If you are going to do anything it should come from a motivation of love. Either looking at a situation and see where you can be a blessing or your love for your father. Your love for your father has to be developed. What I did I thought it was out of love, but you do not understand love or at least the love of God. Love is something you learn, you know a good way to learn love is by watching parents. I know when I was growing up I wanted my father to love my mother, that's what I wanted to see. That will be a stronger desire than to be loved yourself, because you know if they love each other they will love you. You learn love through doing and observation.

The book of John is a wonderful tale of a love two people have for each other. All through the book of John the father is showing his love for his son, and the son is showing his love for his father. If you ever dought the love of God watch the father and the son how they love each other. You will feel love as you read about their love affair, and that is your part now as a believer, it is all you. That love is who you are now by Christ. Christianity is love! Bless you.

Reactions: farouk and marks

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
We made the remark in the last thread "the believers responsibility," it is more than a responsibility it is a love affair. When you live grace (the gospel message) you can without fear come into knowledge. What you ultimately will come to is; the fullness if you will, of love. Love becomes the ultimate of revelation, understanding, all of your relationships will be based on love. Love because even though you may not like someone Christ in you is always love. So your relationship now with your father and the Christ in you, and the Holyspirit will come from love. You do what you do based on the love you have for your father. So all religion, all Christianity can be traced (final outcome) to love. Missionaries, those that have a burden for humanity, preaching, traveling, teaching, your job, your life, everything about you becomes formulated out of love.

When the scriptures say God is love, they are (the scriptures) explaining the sum of all matters. Creation is here because of love, the world turns because of love, you and I exsist and will continue until the end of your life because of love. Why were you healed last time, and your bills met, and relationships working out, and just every day normal living and all your needs are taken care of is because of love. You felt the Lord would take care of you because you finally may be getting something figured out, no he will take care of you no matter what. It may not feel like that at times, it may not be the way you wanted it but somehow it worked out hallelujah that is the love of your father. That is what will ultimately drive a believer, love will be your motivation.

Not money, not acting in charge of something, not your doing of anything. If anything your doing will be a hindrance to your love for the father. An old preacher told me one time "do not get on the tv, do not do radio until you know you are completely ready to allow the Holyspirit knowledge to flow through you." Now to be honest I didn't really know what he was talking about. I was a novice and was already doing what he said don't do. As I have looked back through the years that may have been the most sound advise I ever received. I made a mess of my doing, I was going to have a ministry.

What we don't know is; having a ministry is way down the list of doing. If you are going to do anything it should come from a motivation of love. Either looking at a situation and see where you can be a blessing or your love for your father. Your love for your father has to be developed. What I did I thought it was out of love, but you do not understand love or at least the love of God. Love is something you learn, you know a good way to learn love is by watching parents. I know when I was growing up I wanted my father to love my mother, that's what I wanted to see. That will be a stronger desire than to be loved yourself, because you know if they love each other they will love you. You learn love through doing and observation.

The book of John is a wonderful tale of a love two people have for each other. All through the book of John the father is showing his love for his son, and the son is showing his love for his father. If you ever dought the love of God watch the father and the son how they love each other. You will feel love as you read about their love affair, and that is your part now as a believer, it is all you. That love is who you are now by Christ. Christianity is love! Bless you.
@soul man I am reminded of 1 John 4.10:

"Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that he loved us, and sent his Son to be the propitiation for our sins."

Reactions: soul man