The Love of God, a Message From A Season of Cleansing

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

pastorlesofm

Community Guide
Jun 28, 2008
Central New York State
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ The Lord had me spend a season of cleansing (spiritual), which has renewed my heart, mind, and soul. King David speaks of a Renewal in his confessional prayer ; "Create in me a clean heart , Oh God; and renew a right spirit in me." Psalm 51:10 KJV. Paul also speaks of renewing the mind therefore cleansing the spirit within ; Romans 12:2A;NIV "Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind.". Now Paul goes on to say in our verse verse; Romans 12:2B NIV; "Then you will be able to test and approve what God's Will is_ His good , pleasing will.". Any saint of God dearly beloved, who run around with a full septic tank of worldly garbage thrown into their system, I care not how high your official position in the Body of Christ or how small one might think they maybe in Christ's Body, some of the worldly garbage does get tossed and does stick from time to time blocking our vision to the Throne of God. Like the little things we may toss into the old septic ,after awhile it needs cleansing to keep things running as they should. We are no different. What blocks the opportunity for spiritual cleansing? 1) Pride; we all know through scripture that pride has to come down before the body, mind, and spirit can be renewed . Include here is spiritual pride, ex: "I'm so Holy that I look down on all my fellow brothers and sisters.". "I've appointed myself a police person for Heaven,pointing out who gets to Heaven and who won't.".One will find many of these, working their way to Heaven as I and many of us elders in ministry have seen, through the many years of ministry.Pride has kept so many from experiencing the true love of God through Jesus Christ, for their spiritual benefit and those whom the Lord places in front of them. Will continue with the two other blocks next. (to be continued next Thread). Love You all in Jesus Name

Brother Mike

Sep 16, 2008
We are to guard our heart!!!I know that some things I "Allow" myself to watch, I can feel spiritually drained and have to get some praise and worship on, or some word being preached in the background to clear that stuff out. I never heard it put as a septic tank though. Pretty good.Jesus Is Lord.

gumby

May 29, 2009
Brother Mike;72311]We are to guard our heart!!! I know that some things I "Allow" myself to watch said:
Thats why im into meditation and hypnosis, both of those exercises clease the mind and spirit and allow me to live a wholesome life. You should try it sometime brother mike its really a good stress releiver as well :)

Brother Mike

Sep 16, 2008
Well.................. I don't think I'll be trying those things, but thank you for the suggestion.I play video games to relieve stress. Jesus is Lord