The Luck of The Irish Party Thread

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Top of the morning to everybody!! I'm not going to be here much until later in the afternoon since I'm (believe it or not) going to see the new Tom and Jerry movie today, but I'll still be here for a little bit to welcome any of my guests and I'm going to start off the party with some Celtic music!! :D (Btw, we'll be here until Saint Paddy's Day so you have plenty of time to respond. ;) )

Reactions: Josho and dev553344

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hey Devin, welcome to the party. I have a virtual hat and beads for you and a virtual face painting that I'm offering. Right now, let's hear the story of the shamrock. :)

Reactions: dev553344

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hey Devin, welcome to the party. I have a virtual hat and beads for you and a virtual face painting that I'm offering. Right now, let's hear the story of the shamrock. :)

Thanks April, let me get some more coffee and watch your shamrock video, but yeah face painting and all the fixings would be super. :cool:

Reactions: April_Rose

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Interesting story, it's got kind of a dark side to it, and a happy ending :)

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Top of the morning to everybody!! I'm not going to be here much until later in the afternoon since I'm (believe it or not) going to see the new Tom and Jerry movie today, but I'll still be here for a little bit to welcome any of my guests and I'm going to start off the party with some Celtic music!! :D (Btw, we'll be here until Saint Paddy's Day so you have plenty of time to respond. ;) )

Only two weeks notice?

If I attend, do I have to wear something like this?

15_cute-dog-photo-st-patric.jpg

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks April, let me get some more coffee and watch your shamrock video, but yeah face painting and all the fixings would be super. :cool:

Oh and I got virtual corn beef and cabbage if you're interested, but me personally,.. I would rather have a Shamrock Shake. :D

Interesting story, it's got kind of a dark side to it, and a happy ending :)

On the reality side,.. the shamrock shows the Trinity. :)

depositphotos_139865220-stock-illustration-green-four-leaf-clover.jpg

Only two weeks notice?

If I attend, do I have to wear something like this?

15_cute-dog-photo-st-patric.jpg

No,.. but is sure looks cute. :p

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Wow,.. good song!! :D

*waltzes into the thread with a green hat*

images

Hey Mikey me lad, ready to Irish stepdance because that will be coming up soon!! :D

2 very good songs there

My pawpaw sang the original to me when I was little and I love the second because it's a happy ending and unicorns are in the Bible so who knows what they really were. ;)

OK I'm suited up:
5f11443b93df878c7fb6c100081f743d.png

Looking great!! :D Here's your finished face paint. :) (Btw, here's a little fun trivia fact for anybody who doesn't already know,.. we celebrate Saint Patrick's Day because Saint Patrick helped convert a lot of the Irish to Christianity. :D)

72751172-st-patrick-s-day-illustration-leaf-hand-painted-green-shamrock.jpg

I know huh, me without my Java :eek:

What about a beer or a Shamrock Shake? I got virtual ones remember. :D @JohnDB will probably want his virtual corn beef and cabbage I take it though. ;)

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Looking great!! :D Here's your finished face paint. :) (Btw, here's a little fun trivia fact for anybody who doesn't already know,.. we celebrate Saint Patrick's Day because Saint Patrick helped convert a lot of the Irish to Christianity. :D)

What about a beer or a Shamrock Shake? I got virtual ones remember. :D @JohnDB will probably want his virtual corn beef and cabbage I take it though. ;)
Cool paint! I'll take the shake as I've never tried one :)