The Manifestating

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Not me

May 8, 2019
California, Ca.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Was there anything as simple and effective as turning to Christ in faith when He walked on this earth in the body? Is He now, after His resurrection and glorification less willing to bless and heal, restore and make well than before His Ascension? If that is a impossibility, than why don’t we see and experience more of Him in our daily life’s and walk?

There can only be one answer. And that is because we are asking for something that Christ is not offering. Than, if that is true, than what exactly is Christ offering?

We know we are saved, we know for the most part that we are suppose to stop or try to stop sinning. We know that God is perfect, just, righteous and good. And we try with all that we know to obey Him. Sometimes we do better than other times. But never seem to get to this place where scripture says; He will establish you in Christ.

Where this constant sinning, repenting, feeling terrible, promising to do better. Than the whole thing starts again as soon as our passions and desires raise their ugly heads again. Over and over again, around the same mountain again and again.

But do not fear, for this most assuredly is a very necessary first step in the coming to understand what our salvation in Christ consists of. This trying failing, trying failing. For it is through this struggle will we come to the place where we are so sick of the struggle we finally and actually turn to God in total and complete helplessness of ever doing anything that would be pleasing to Him. Which will be a total and complete turning from the life of this world.

For it was Adam’s fall into the life of this world that was his separation from God. Therefore it was the death of his first life and the receiving of this life that was after the nature of this world that separated him from God. Therefore a total and complete giving up of the life of this world is necessary to return us to God. This is why Christ had to die on the cross. To bring to death that life that Adam brought to life. And restore that life that died when Adam fell. This is what is offered in the salvation that Christ purchased by His death and resurrection, a restoration of the life that died when Adam fell, and a death to the life that Adam received when He fell. To reverse the effects of the fall.

Christ’s offer of salvation is a total freedom from the life that Adam fell into, a total and absolute freedom from all the natural life we were born with. Everything of the life of self. We struggle so with trying to overcome this or that particular sin that is particularly offensive to us, not seeing it is us that is sinful. A getting rid of the total of us is what Christ offer of salvation is. A brand new life. And this life is received by the heart that in simple faith would turn to Him and ask.

For the heart that touches Christ with faith always receives from Him. For after His Ascension He received “all power.” Now He is able and willing to save those to the uttermost that turn to Him in the faith of their hearts, with the true desire of their hearts turned from themselves to Him.

The reason we don’t see much of Christ being manifested is because we would be saved from this or that set of circumstances. We would not be saved and delivered from that for which Christ died to set us free from and that is us. We are that which Christ came to save, to save us from ourselves.

The Divine Nature coming to birth and manifested in the believers life is the “greater things shall you do” we find in scripture.

For this is why Christ died, to bring salvation to all that would be willing to receive it. And just what is that salvation? It is the Divine Nature coming to birth and than growing in the believers life. For the Divine Nature coming to birth in any creature is the greatest thing in all creation. For in the Divine Nature being birthed are both the Sons and Daughters of God being manifested. It is to this end Christ is now using His “all power” to the bringing forth of the growing, and the manifesting of the Son’s and Daughters of God.

Blessings to all that would be willing to accept and grow such a great and awesome salvation in the time of the body. For it the death of the body the root has been planted.

Much love in Christ, Not me

Reactions: marks and friend of

Miss Hepburn

Oct 28, 2009
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"Was there anything as simple and effective as turning to Christ in faith when He walked on this earth in the body?
Is He now, after His resurrection and glorification less willing to bless and heal, restore and make well than before His Ascension?
If that is a impossibility, than why don’t we see and experience more of Him in our daily life’s and walk?
There can only be one answer. And that is because we are asking for something that Christ is not offering.
Than, if that is true, than what exactly is Christ offering?"
~Not me

but, pls. don't say 'we' as if that includes all of us here.
I'm not asking for one darn thing that I have not received that has not been promised or 'offered'
by Jesus or The Father (as spoken in the Old Testament, that's what I'm referring to).
And I ask BIG things! Abundance, healing those in the ICU in comas dying, being kept alive by machines to
'knowing and understanding " the Lord and calling to Him and Him answering, actually before I call...
Jeremiah 9 and 33.

(I was shocked to, tell you the truth, that anyone would think Jesus 'less willing' to bless, heal and restore.)
Tho, you may have said all that to make some point ....

Reactions: amadeus

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Was there anything as simple and effective as turning to Christ in faith when He walked on this earth in the body? Is He now, after His resurrection and glorification less willing to bless and heal, restore and make well than before His Ascension? If that is a impossibility, than why don’t we see and experience more of Him in our daily life’s and walk?

There can only be one answer. And that is because we are asking for something that Christ is not offering. Than, if that is true, than what exactly is Christ offering?

We know we are saved, we know for the most part that we are suppose to stop or try to stop sinning. We know that God is perfect, just, righteous and good. And we try with all that we know to obey Him. Sometimes we do better than other times. But never seem to get to this place where scripture says; He will establish you in Christ.

Where this constant sinning, repenting, feeling terrible, promising to do better. Than the whole thing starts again as soon as our passions and desires raise their ugly heads again. Over and over again, around the same mountain again and again.

But do not fear, for this most assuredly is a very necessary first step in the coming to understand what our salvation in Christ consists of. This trying failing, trying failing. For it is through this struggle will we come to the place where we are so sick of the struggle we finally and actually turn to God in total and complete helplessness of ever doing anything that would be pleasing to Him. Which will be a total and complete turning from the life of this world.

For it was Adam’s fall into the life of this world that was his separation from God. Therefore it was the death of his first life and the receiving of this life that was after the nature of this world that separated him from God. Therefore a total and complete giving up of the life of this world is necessary to return us to God. This is why Christ had to die on the cross. To bring to death that life that Adam brought to life. And restore that life that died when Adam fell. This is what is offered in the salvation that Christ purchased by His death and resurrection, a restoration of the life that died when Adam fell, and a death to the life that Adam received when He fell. To reverse the effects of the fall.

Christ’s offer of salvation is a total freedom from the life that Adam fell into, a total and absolute freedom from all the natural life we were born with. Everything of the life of self. We struggle so with trying to overcome this or that particular sin that is particularly offensive to us, not seeing it is us that is sinful. A getting rid of the total of us is what Christ offer of salvation is. A brand new life. And this life is received by the heart that in simple faith would turn to Him and ask.

For the heart that touches Christ with faith always receives from Him. For after His Ascension He received “all power.” Now He is able and willing to save those to the uttermost that turn to Him in the faith of their hearts, with the true desire of their hearts turned from themselves to Him.

The reason we don’t see much of Christ being manifested is because we would be saved from this or that set of circumstances. We would not be saved and delivered from that for which Christ died to set us free from and that is us. We are that which Christ came to save, to save us from ourselves.

The Divine Nature coming to birth and manifested in the believers life is the “greater things shall you do” we find in scripture.

For this is why Christ died, to bring salvation to all that would be willing to receive it. And just what is that salvation? It is the Divine Nature coming to birth and than growing in the believers life. For the Divine Nature coming to birth in any creature is the greatest thing in all creation. For in the Divine Nature being birthed are both the Sons and Daughters of God being manifested. It is to this end Christ is now using His “all power” to the bringing forth of the growing, and the manifesting of the Son’s and Daughters of God.

Blessings to all that would be willing to accept and grow such a great and awesome salvation in the time of the body. For it the death of the body the root has been planted.

This is all so vague. Do you believe that in Christ is no sin...and that those who enter into Him do not sin...and cannot sin...as long as they remain IN Him?

Or do you think, as the modern doctrine goes, that we will always sin in these bodies as long as we are alive on earth...in spite of what Jesus did through His death and resurrection?

Or do you prefer to not come clean on this but continue to post vague statements that can be interpreted to mean something unoffensive to carnal ears?

What is the purpose of all your postings? Why be vague?

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"Was there anything as simple and effective as turning to Christ in faith when He walked on this earth in the body?
Is He now, after His resurrection and glorification less willing to bless and heal, restore and make well than before His Ascension?
If that is a impossibility, than why don’t we see and experience more of Him in our daily life’s and walk?
There can only be one answer. And that is because we are asking for something that Christ is not offering.
~Not me

I'm not asking for one darn thing that I have not received that has not been promised or 'offered'
by Jesus or The Father (as spoken in the Old Testament, that's what I'm referring to).
And I ask BIG things! Abundance, healing those in the ICU in comas dying, being kept alive by machines to
'knowing and understanding " the Lord and calling to Him and Him answering, actually before I call...
Jeremiah 9 and 33.

(I was shocked to, tell you the truth, that anyone would think Jesus 'less willing' to bless, heal and restore.)
Well Miss Hepburn haven't heard from you in a while. hope things are fine.
addressing the OP, the world was made by God, and it is Good. we're made perfect in him. that the struggle we miss. the battle is not your, it's the Lord's. the war is over, VICTORY is in Christ Jesus. understand it is not us who live, but Christ in us.
and while we're in the world, the is not in us, for GREATER is he that is in us than he that is in the World.
and one of the clear manifestation of Christ in us when we realize that we could of have sin and we didn't. baby steps at first and grow in grace. Jesus is the same yesterday, today, and for ever.....more.

PICJAG.

Not me

May 8, 2019
California, Ca.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
~Not me

Jeremiah 9 and 33.

I’m sorry you misunderstand my meaning when I said “ we are asking for what Jesus is not offering” For it is explained further in the post.

Please reread,

Blessings,

Much love in Christ, Not me.

This is all so vague. Do you believe that in Christ is no sin...and that those who enter into Him do not sin...and cannot sin...as long as they remain IN Him?

Or do you think, as the modern doctrine goes, that we will always sin in these bodies as long as we are alive on earth...in spite of what Jesus did through His death and resurrection?

Or do you prefer to not come clean on this but continue to post vague statements that can be interpreted to mean something unoffensive to carnal ears?

What is the purpose of all your postings? Why be vague?

I’m sorry my posts are vague to you. Take them before God and ask.

Blessings,

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I’m sorry you misunderstand my meaning when I said “ we are asking for what Jesus is not offering” For it is explained further in the post.

Please reread,

Blessings,

Much love in Christ, Not me.

I’m sorry my posts are vague to you. Take them before God and ask.

Blessings,

Before you post...you need to go before God, find out the meaning of things...and then present your findings CLEARLY....so as to edify others.

Being vague just shows that you are posting for reasons unknown.

And you seem unable to clearly answer a simple question.

If you are unable to be transparent with others...why post at all?

Not me

May 8, 2019
California, Ca.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Before you post...you need to go before God, find out the meaning of things...and then present your findings CLEARLY....so as to edify others.

Being vague just shows that you are posting for reasons unknown.

And you seem unable to clearly answer a simple question.

If you are unable to be transparent with others...why post at all?

Thank you for your thoughts. May you come to know Christ in all reality and all truth.

Blessings,

Reactions: Helen

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Thank you for your thoughts. May you come to know Christ in all reality and all truth.

Blessings,

I hope that one day you will actually come into the experience of what you are trying to so vaguely convey. It brings MORE confusion to everyone when people post theories that have no power in them.

Not me

May 8, 2019
California, Ca.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I hope that one day you will actually come into the experience of what you are trying to so vaguely convey. It brings MORE confusion to everyone when people post theories that have no power in them.

Wishing you an increase in your personal relationship with Christ and all good things.

Blessings,

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands

wadr if we stopped knowing all that up there and started doing likewise what the pimps and the whores who are beating us into the kingdom were doing, as far as the sin part goes, then the establishment might actually get to take a step forward. But wadr as long as you know you are saved you are just doomed i guess

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
boy, i gotta tell ya, havent read Epi here yet but i prolly gotta witness for him here bro, no offense

i do like the new word though, "manifestating" that was cool :)

Reactions: Helen

Hope in God

May 29, 2019
TAMPA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The answer, as I have heard it taught by evangelicals, is found within the doctrine of dispensationalism. We, as some teach, are today living in the Church Age. No longer are the great promises we find in the Old Testament a promise for this period of time. Therefore, we must learn to rightly divide the promises within their correct progressive phase.

David wrote that never had he seen the righteous forsaken nor His seed begging for bread, but is this the case today? Do the righteous ask for food? I would contend that they do. Jesus told us "you have the poor with you always". Because they are poor, does this mean they are not saved? Maybe some, but I doubt all are. And so, we have many poor today who are Christians who own very little and can afford very little.

Does this mean that God has forsaken them or that they didn't approach Him properly via a particular methodology designed to force His hand to bring to them their needs, healings, miracles, etc.? Whose fault is it that they lack? Their lack of preparation in life? Unfortunate circumstances that led them to live out of their cars?

Like so many sermons I have heard confirm, we are living in a fallen world out of which can occur some pretty unsavory circumstances and conditions. We must admit, yes, the righteous do beg for bread in these days. So what is the answer? Should the Church organize soup kitchens, as they are already doing all over the country? Yes, of course they should care. Does this dilemma mean the promises of God are not for us in the Church Age? I still must believe strongly that God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble, despite what is around me.

Reactions: Nancy and Not me

Not me

May 8, 2019
California, Ca.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
boy, i gotta tell ya, havent read Epi here yet but i prolly gotta witness for him here bro, no offense

That’s ok, you have to be obedient to what your personal relationship with Christ is teaching and showing you for if you do that you will get your “well done”

Blessings,

Ps, oops typo thanks

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
That’s ok, you have to be obedient to what your personal relationship with Christ is teaching and showing you for if you do that you will get your “well done”

Blessings,

Ps, oops typo thanks
oh, thought it was on purpose?

as for the rest, do you have any cats bac?

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country

glad both extremes got aired anyway, yeh

Reactions: Nancy and Helen

Not me

May 8, 2019
California, Ca.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The answer, as I have heard it taught by evangelicals, is found within the doctrine of dispensationalism. We, as some teach, are today living in the Church Age. No longer are the great promises we find in the Old Testament a promise for this period of time. Therefore, we must learn to rightly divide the promises within their correct progressive phase.

David wrote that never had he seen the righteous forsaken nor His seed begging for bread, but is this the case today? Do the righteous ask for food? I would contend that they do. Jesus told us "you have the poor with you always". Because they are poor, does this mean they are not saved? Maybe some, but I doubt all are. And so, we have many poor today who are Christians who own very little and can afford very little.

Does this mean that God has forsaken them or that they didn't approach Him properly via a particular methodology designed to force His hand to bring to them their needs, healings, miracles, etc.? Whose fault is it that they lack? Their lack of preparation in life? Unfortunate circumstances that led them to live out of their cars?

Like so many sermons I have heard confirm, we are living in a fallen world out of which can occur some pretty unsavory circumstances and conditions. We must admit, yes, the righteous do beg for bread in these days. So what is the answer? Should the Church organize soup kitchens, as they are already doing all over the country? Yes, of course they should care. Does this dilemma mean the promises of God are not for us in the Church Age? I still must believe strongly that God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble, despite what is around me.

I am aware of the teaching that says the gifts are not for the present time. I find no ring of truth in that teaching. For Christ was given once and for all to mankind and we can have as much or little of Him as our hearts desire.

I feel it is us that has moved away from God and what our salvation in Christ consists of. I feel if our personal relationships with Christ would be as strong as the first Christians all the gifts of the Spirit would be manifested in just the same way.

So to Christ I go that I might know Him a little more today than yesterday and Lord willing tomorrow more still.

Blessings

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

I think "manifestating" is where you say a bunch of things that are very vague but sound good even though they are just empty slogans ...and these being proclaimed repeatedly...over and over. Whereas "manifesting" means something real is being brought out. And it can be explained and questions actually answered in a logical way. But that isn't the point of it.

Manifestating would then be a way of obscuring the truth but in a fervent type of way. It's about keeping the mysterious...well, mysterious and obscure. Kind of like what Picasso did with modern art. Maybe one day soon wikipedia will get hold of that word...to describe what many are doing to the gospel in the modern world. ;)

Just my surmising based on the OP. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Nancy