The Mark is Coming in Like a Flood!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Naw. Worse things have happened and will happen in the future
Definitely! The Mark of the Beast is at hand.

Matthew 24
21 For then there will be great tribulation, such as has not been since the beginning of the world until this time, no, nor ever shall be.
22 And unless those days were shortened, no flesh would be saved; but for the elect's sake those days will be shortened.

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Naw. Worse things have happened and will happen in the future

I saw this post on fb about people born in the 1900s, I don't know who originally wrote this, but it's spot on.

For a small amount of perspective at this moment, imagine you were born in 1900. When you are 14, World War I starts, and ends on your 18th birthday with 22 million people killed. Later in the year, a Spanish Flu epidemic hits the planet and runs until you are 20. Fifty million people die from it in those two years. Yes, 50 million.

When you're 29, the Great Depression begins. Unemployment hits 25%, global GDP drops 27%. That runs until you are 33. The country nearly collapses along with the world economy. When you turn 39, World War II starts. You aren’t even over the hill yet.

When you're 41, the United States is fully pulled into WWII. Between your 39th and 45th birthday, 75 million people perish in the war and the Holocaust kills six million. At 52, the Korean War starts and five million perish.

At 64 the Vietnam War begins, and it doesn’t end for many years. Four million people die in that conflict. Approaching your 62nd birthday you have the Cuban Missile Crisis, a tipping point in the Cold War. Life on our planet, as we know it, could well have ended. Great leaders prevented that from happening.

As you turn 75, the Vietnam War finally ends. Think of everyone on the planet born in 1900. How do you survive all of that? A kid in 1985 didn’t think their 85 year old grandparent understood how hard school was. Yet those grandparents (and now great grandparents) survived through everything listed above.

Perspective is an amazing art. Let’s try and keep things in perspective. Let’s be smart, help each other out, and we will get through all of this. In the history of the world, there has never been a storm that lasted. This too, shall pass.

Copied from another post. Feel free to share.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I saw this post on fb about people born in the 1900s, I don't know who originally wrote this, but it's spot on.

For a small amount of perspective at this moment, imagine you were born in 1900. When you are 14, World War I starts, and ends on your 18th birthday with 22 million people killed. Later in the year, a Spanish Flu epidemic hits the planet and runs until you are 20. Fifty million people die from it in those two years. Yes, 50 million.

When you're 29, the Great Depression begins. Unemployment hits 25%, global GDP drops 27%. That runs until you are 33. The country nearly collapses along with the world economy. When you turn 39, World War II starts. You aren’t even over the hill yet.

When you're 41, the United States is fully pulled into WWII. Between your 39th and 45th birthday, 75 million people perish in the war and the Holocaust kills six million. At 52, the Korean War starts and five million perish.

At 64 the Vietnam War begins, and it doesn’t end for many years. Four million people die in that conflict. Approaching your 62nd birthday you have the Cuban Missile Crisis, a tipping point in the Cold War. Life on our planet, as we know it, could well have ended. Great leaders prevented that from happening.

As you turn 75, the Vietnam War finally ends. Think of everyone on the planet born in 1900. How do you survive all of that? A kid in 1985 didn’t think their 85 year old grandparent understood how hard school was. Yet those grandparents (and now great grandparents) survived through everything listed above.

Perspective is an amazing art. Let’s try and keep things in perspective. Let’s be smart, help each other out, and we will get through all of this. In the history of the world, there has never been a storm that lasted. This too, shall pass.

Ye man perspective is a wonderful thing. It requires a level of empathy and ability to unplug from this world and into another, i don't think some people are very capable of that but most should be. You find that people that immigrated here from Europe in the 60's and 70's have the most interesting life stories. I've always said you could make a blockbuster movie on my dad's life.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ye man perspective is a wonderful thing. It requires a level of empathy and ability to unplug from this world and into another, i don't think some people are very capable of that but most should be. You find that people that immigrated here from Europe in the 60's and 70's have the most interesting life stories. I've always said you could make a blockbuster movie on my dad's life.

Love this Cristo...think I'll share it on FB just so my young nieces and nephews can see the 1900's folk were the toughest generation that ever lived! Thank you for sharing!

BTW-My gram was born in 1900 :) Gone since '96 now.

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Definitely! The Mark of the Beast is at hand.

Matthew 24
21 For then there will be great tribulation, such as has not been since the beginning of the world until this time, no, nor ever shall be.
22 And unless those days were shortened, no flesh would be saved; but for the elect's sake those days will be shortened.

No it's not. The Kingdom of God is at hand the mark of the beast happened under Nero

Reactions: Waiting on him

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No it's not. The Kingdom of God is at hand the mark of the beast happened under Nero
So you will accept a chip implant in your right hand in spite of God's clear warning?

Revelation 13
16 He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads, 17 and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. 18 Here is wisdom. Let him who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man: His number is 666.

Reactions: Waiting on him

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Then why is everyone still buying and selling without the mark....including yourself. For when the antichrist reigns the mark will be implemented and NO ONE can buy or sell anything without it....have you been buying and selling? Does that mean you have the mark?

Reactions: Nancy and kcnalp

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Then why is everyone still buying and selling without the mark....including yourself. For when the antichrist reigns the mark will be implemented and NO ONE can buy or sell anything without it....have you been buying and selling? Does that mean you have the mark?

I have been buying and selling, Shhhh don't tell anyone. ;)

Reactions: Heart2Soul

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Haven't you heard? They're doing away with cash payments.

I am not concerned, they are just taking precautions to help reduce the spread of covid-19.

There's nothing wrong with accepting card payments and paying by card.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am not concerned, they are just taking precautions to help reduce the spread of covid-19.

There's nothing wrong with accepting card payments and paying by card.
So, you will accept a chip implant in your right hand?

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

This i believe is referenced as the silent generation, don't make them like that anymore. Now all you have is a bunch of crying baby men screaming the sky is falling.

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
@kcnalp the big question is though, will you take the potato chip?

images

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So you will accept a chip implant in your right hand in spite of God's clear warning?

Revelation 13
16 He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads, 17 and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. 18 Here is wisdom. Let him who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man: His number is 666.
Galatians 3:28 KJV
There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

I can only conclude it happened before the latter.

Maybe this is why the church in Jerusalem was starving? You know the one Paul was taking up an offering for?

Last edited: