The Mark of the Beast = Paper Money?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I hear some say the "mark of the beast" is "using paper money". Can anyone explain to me how that is?

Revelation 13:16-17 KJV
16) And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
17) And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

As I read this, it's about identifying certain people by putting a mark on them, and that only those with this mark can buy and sell. I've never been able to understand how this becomes identified with using a fiat currency.

Much love!

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I hear some say the "mark of the beast" is "using paper money". Can anyone explain to me how that is?

They just don't understand what the MOB could be. Obviously it cannot be something pretty much everyone uses, and has been around for a long time.

The MOB only exists for 42 months for the GT. It is GIVEN to people physically to mark them as being eligible to buy or sell things.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel

The Mark of the beast is the pledge you'll give the anti-christ so that you are allowed into his Global Economy and Global control.

You are the "Mark".

In other words, you'll be marked as being his, because you took the contract to join.
That contract will deny you access to the preaching of the 144,000, who will be preaching a gospel of faith and works.
IN that one, you have to "endure to the end" of the Great Trib, that happens that last 3.5 yrs.
If you dont become, or take the "mark"., you'll starve, and if you try to become "christian" at that time, and wont join him instead, (wont become marked as His), you'll be martyr'd for Christ.

mailmandan

Feb 24, 2020
The Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Revelation 13:16-17 KJV
16) And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
17) And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

As I read this, it's about identifying certain people by putting a mark on them, and that only those with this mark can buy and sell. I've never been able to understand how this becomes identified with using a fiat currency.

Much love!
Prior to the mark of the beast being put into effect, I see the world going cashless and paper money becoming obsolete.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Prior to the mark of the beast being put into effect, I see the world going cashless and paper money becoming obsolete.

Here is what will happen.
The USA economy is going to fail., and its "Dollar" is the universal currency, exactly as English is the universal language.
Currently the USA is bankrupt. They have no money. They can't even pay off the INTEREST on their National debt.
They are BANKRUPT, and borrow money from China to try to keep their economic collapse from happening.
It will.
When that happens, the Global Economy that follows the USA stock market, will Crash.
Money will become worthless, in a month..
People will be hysterical worldwide.

What happens then?

"IN Comes the DEVIL".

My Thread is available.

He will suddenly show up to solve the Global economic issue and he will create a one world banking system.
And if you want to eat, you will sign up.... (Take the mark).
If you dont want to do that, and want to go to heaven instead...
You will have to believe in Jesus and keep the law., and "endure to the end" of the Trib, as Jesus teaches in Matthew.
While you're trying to do that, good luck finding any food, and more then likely you'll be Martyr'd.

Welcome to the Son of Perdition and the Trib and Great Trib.
You dont want to be here, Reader.

Reactions: Nancy

mailmandan

Feb 24, 2020
The Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here is what will happen.
The USA economy is going to fail., and its "Dollar" is the universal currency, exactly as English is the universal language.
Currently the USA is bankrupt. They have no money. They can't even pay off the INTEREST on their National debt.
They are BANKRUPT, and borrow money from China to try to keep their economic collapse from happening.
It will.
When that happens, the Global Economy that follows the USA stock market, will Crash.
Money will become worthless, in a month..
People will be hysterical worldwide.

What happens then?

"IN Comes the DEVIL".

My Thread is available.

He will suddenly show up to solve the Global economic issue and he will create a one world banking system.
And if you want to eat, you will sign up.... (Take the mark).
If you dont want to do that, and want to go to heaven instead...
You will have to believe in Jesus and keep the law., and "endure to the end" of the Trib, as Jesus teaches in Matthew.
While you're trying to do that, good luck finding any food, and more then likely you'll be Martyr'd.

Welcome to the Son of Perdition and the Trib and Great Trib.
You dont want to be here, Reader.
I can definitely see the US economy failing and a coming global, economic collapse before the mark of the beast is put into effect.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
I can definitely see the US economy failing and a coming global, economic collapse before the mark of the beast is put into effect.

Let me show you what i. teach, that you can't find in a seminary, or in the so called "end time scholarship". nonsense that keeps being rewritten for 150 yrs...

When you are trying to see the "SIGNS of the TIMES".
There is only one verse you need, that shows you how close Jesus is, to coming...

"as in the day of Noah".

See that? that is the ONE VERSE that supplies the TIMING.............of the beginning of the Trib.

What was happening when Noah got on that Ark?
He looked outside and what did he see?
He saw the water and the drowning Homosexuals, and pedophiles, and all other forms of sexual deviants.

So, if you looked outside, you find in this world right now..

Gay
gay
homosexual
transgender
Gays in the Pulpit.
Gay Adoption
Gay marriage
Gay rights.

See that ?
That is "as in the days of NOAH, so shall the coming of JESUS be revealied".

Its here......>Jesus is so close to coming back, and that is why the devil is running rampant trying to confuse FAITH and the Gospel, so that people can't get it, and are hearing "the great apostasy"....which is...... "another Gospel" being taught, preached, and believed.

Do you see me on this Forum.
I simply teach....The Cross of Christ, as John 14:6........Paul's gospel of the GRACE of God.
All i do here and everywhere in this world is Preach Christ Crucified as THE Gospel, which is God's saving Grace.
And what happens?
Most of the forum will come to me and deny what im teaching and try to replace it with their WORKS and WATER.

See that?
That is not just on forums, that is in most denominations, as well.

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

That's pretty much true of all countries.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
There is no explanation for such a foolish idea. And nowadays it is not even paper.

Reactions: marks

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Most of the forum will come to me and deny what im teaching and try to replace it with their WORKS and WATER.
Anyone who does not agree with your half truths is called some kind of nasty name every time. But you are definitely not presenting the full and true Gospel.

Reactions: dev553344

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What was happening when Noah got on that Ark?
He looked outside and what did he see?
He saw the water and the drowning Homosexuals, and pedophiles, and all other forms of sexual deviants.

How did they end up living on Noah's property?? They didn't live close to him. He didn't see anyone drown. It was raining heavily and he was inside the Ark. He would have only seen his home, and then water.

Reactions: marks

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There are a lot of people that think that. IF this is true, wouldn't that mean that paper money can't be the MOB?

Much love!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
No. Rev 13 says the beast causes people to receive a mark so the mark is on people, not are the people.

"Caused people to receive"

"Caused" = Convinced them to take it.

Thats a contract., thats a Covenant.

When you sign a contract, that is your "mark".

If i give you a contact you have agreed to it by a "mark"....thats your signature.

"X" marks the spot.

When you receive Christ, you are "marked" for eternity.

So, its all of that,.... is how you understand that taking the mark is to become marked by the OWNER.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
That's pretty much true of all countries.

Welcome to the Global Economic Collapse..."tottering on the Brink".

It's soon.

The USA will be the meltdown and the world will follow, and in comes the devil.

See, The son of perdition, is here.
He's ready., but, he has to have a reason to show up and take over the Globe.

"Global Economic Meltdown".

See that recent "war in the Ukraine"

While that is distracting you with Zelenkyy's lies, Putin and Iran are loading up the military hardware in the Syria region that they will use on Israel. (They think).

Well, good luck with that one, Mr Putin, as God has "other plans"......but thank you and Iran and China for getting that up and running.

Even so "come Lord Jesus".

Today would be good.

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"Caused people to receive"

"Caused" = Convinced them to take it.

Thats a contract., thats a Covenant.

No it isn't. Nothing in the text suggests anything like that. It says they receive a mark on their right hand or forehead. When you mark a horse, is that a contract?? No. You are inserting your own personal ideas into the text, ignoring what the text actually says,

Reactions: BeyondET

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They just don't understand what the MOB could be. Obviously it cannot be something pretty much everyone uses, and has been around for a long time.

The MOB only exists for 42 months for the GT. It is GIVEN to people physically to mark them as being eligible to buy or sell things.
I think that's an excellent point. Though if they don't hold to a literal 42 months then that's not a problem for them. Did the "paper money" idea come from the Historical view of the Revelation? Does anyone know about that?

Much love!

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Welcome to the Global Economic Collapse..."tottering on the Brink".

It's soon.

The USA will be the meltdown and the world will follow, and in comes the devil.

You are too focused on one country when the reality will be a global collapse of all countries financial systems.

Reactions: Wrangler and marks