The Matrix and Neo and The Bible

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Man on Fire

Jul 10, 2018
Durham
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The following is something God shepherded me to build. It is based on experiences I have had working for God, and things God has shown me or shepherded me into.

What is The Matrix?

Socratic Paradox - Given all men are out to do what they believe to be in their best interests or what they believe is good, how can evil exist? Satan exists. Satan is a liar and deceiver. Satan lies and skews people’s perspectives.

It is 1995. The US Education System was seen as failing? Why? Progressive Education, like John Dewey, teaches teachers to lower the bar. Progressive Education teaches teachers to teach to the students, and teach to their culture. The Counter Culture was a rebellion. A rebellion of children from their parents. A rebellion of wives from husbands. A rebellion from God. Progressive Education would be teaching to the culture. Given many false things, false ideas, false cultural traits or habits were institutionalize, then Progressive Education teaches to those false things, and keeps them internalized in various communities. This creates a Matrix of false perspectives and illusions. Of lies and deceptions.

In terms of learning to see and understand God, someone needs Enduring Themes. He may need a more perennial or classical education. The bar, in terms of education, isn’t lowered. The bar is the bar. It is a standard in which people strive for and work hard to meet. It is not lowered, and there are no excuses. Someone who is a no-go in terms of the standards is a no-go. He should work harder, and try again?

• "Son of man, these men have set up idols in their hearts and put wicked stumbling blocks before their faces. Should I let them inquire of me at all? (Ezekiel 14:3)
The Story of Neo unfolds like a movie. You watch it in order. God may give you something as you watch. Can you read the signs of the times?

Neo grew up knowing the Truth. He had a real rough time in his 20's, and some traumatic experiences. He decided to go his own way for awhile. Neo was wrong. He hurt himself and others. He lived for years in misery.